Born Into Darkness Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you." Dean snarled.

Kell folded his arms over his chest. "Sorry buddy to disappoint but you're not my type."

"Are you guys done?" Virtual Sophie said annoyed.

Sophie glared at her virtual clone. "I am going to ignore her and she better be gone when we're done training because Kell is right, this is creepy," With that Sophie let go of his ear. "And don't you think this is over Dean, I'm not done with you yet. Long from it buddy."

He got up ignoring Sophie's threat and hugged his mate then kissed her on her cute button nose. She laughed at his gesture and hugged him back.

"I'll gladly take my punishment, as long as it involves hot make up sex," Dean said, he kissed her on the cheek but held her at a distance and narrowed his eyes are her. "Do I have to sleep on the floor tonight?"

Sophie blushed then shook her head. "I need you in bed cause who else will let me put my feet under them when they're cold. God knows Kell won't cause he has feet issues."

Dean looked at Kell for conformation to see if it were true, usually nothing freaking out his friend, except a pissed off Sophie and a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

"It's true. I have a thing with nasty feet. But I've never seen Sophie's feet so I can't say anything bad." His friend stretched and ran into a rundown building where Roxana and Ajax ran into not that long ago.

Its official Kell's a weird twisted fuck.

"Stop simulator," Dean spoke. The walls went back to normal and they all sighed. "Guess it's time to head home."

"No... I'm cooking a dinner for you guys remember, and then we leave. Now everyone go get cleaned up and stay out of the kitchen." Sophie walked out of the room and Dean smirked at his feisty mate.

"She is a character." Dean said under his breath.

Sophie

Sophie poked at the steak then stirred the beans; she loved cooking for the guys, but this last meal made her a little sad for the reason being she had to go back to the city and return to her old routine, and be all alone at nights when she goes back to her old apartment.

Will Dean ask her to move in with her? Was she still under his protection after the whole Danny incident? What if he didn't want her to move in with him because he thinks everything is going to fast? These questions afflicted her mind and it bugged her because she didn't have the answers to any of them.

Muscled arms wrapped around her waist while she felt warm lips kiss her mark. Sophie inhaled and smelt Dean for the first time since he mated with her. He smelt like earth and sandalwood it was intoxicating and turning her on.

Sophie you should've known the moment I mated with you, I will always be by your side. Please don't think like that, I already called a moving company to move your stuff into my house. Dean said through their link.

Sophie blushed. She forgot that Dean could hear her thoughts, even if he couldn't he would still be able to sense her doubts; any emotion for that matter.

"I'm sorry," Sophie said as she placed another steak on the pan. "I honestly didn't know. And I didn't want to ask and sound all whiny."

Dean laughed, she loved the sound of laugh, it was so infectious always succeeding in making her along laugh with him.

He took her by the shoulders and spun her around to cup her face and gave her the softest kiss on her lips. "I love you."

A gagging noise broke them apart. Kell walked in with cheshire cat smile. Dean growled in annoyance while Sophie giggled.

She pecked him on the lips and pulled away, "I love you too." and turned back around to face the stove.

The steaks were almost done. The rice and beans were on the table... and so was Kell who was sitting straight as an iron board with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other.

"Give me thou meat woman." Kell announced as if he were a Viking king. Sophie placed her hands on her hips and glowered at him. The brute shrank back like child who was being scorned by his mother.

Dean started laughing clutching his stomach. Kell threw his knife at him and Dean used his powers and re directed it back to Kell who would have been stabbed if he didn't dodge it in time.

But of course he did, and flawlessly she might add. Both these guys were nothing but mushy giant teddy bears... scratch that they were mushy teddy bears to her, but with anyone else they were a pair of rabid dogs it was scary.

Dean froze and looked at her. "You did not just call me a teddy bear? I'm not mushy!" Dean lifted his shirt and revealed his eight pack then flexed his arms like a body builder.

It was really hard not to moan from how hot her mate looked showing off his eight pack. She was ready to pounce on her mate and round eight of their sex marathon would happen right on the kitchen floor.

Sophie laughed. "I'm sorry?" unsure of what to say, she didn't mean to think so loud that Dean would be able to hear her.

He pouted and flopped on a chair.

Kell covered his mouth trying really hard not to laugh.

"Shut up Kell! She called you one too, a big mushy teddy bear. Are we getting fat? Do I look fat to you?" Dean asked concerned.

Kell's mouth fell open and a hand crept up over his heart. "I'm mushy? But I'm only a couple eons old... I'm not fat. Dean your mate hurt my feelings."

"Shut the hell up! You two are worse than Hera when she has a bad hair day and the gods know how bad that is. No wonder Zeus does what he does." Roxana said as she sat down on a chair while Ajax took the other seat next to her, and had his lips pressed together trying really hard not to laugh.

Sophie felt bad she never knew they would act this way. "I'm sorry guys; I meant it in a good way. When I said mushy I meant as in sweet, you both are the sweetest people I've ever met, all of you guys are."

She walked over and handed the plates over to Ajax to distribute them out to the others. Even though she did say she didn't want anyone in the kitchen it nice of them to help, and not have her do all the work. Sophie placed the steaks alongside with the rice and beans on top of the table and clapped her hands together. "Dig in. I also made dessert for later."

Kell didn't wait he snatched one and bit into it and moaned. "Sophie you did it again, I freaking love you."

Blushing Sophie looked down at her plate and started eating. She loved that she had her own little family now.

Thanatos

He tightened his hold and he violently thrusts his hips fucking one of Eris' servant girls. She was easy on the eyes, big breasted and innocent, just how he liked it.

How else was he supposed to send his time waiting for Eris, by searching for bellybutton lint?

The servant girl cried as she tried to move away from him but, Thanatos pulled her closer to his body and thrust harder ready for release; he bit her with his long fangs and sucked the blood of the innocent servant, giving him an adrenaline rush that made him fiend for more, but over the centuries he learned how to control his blood thirst; never the less he still gluttons once in a while... his favorite were virgins, they had the sweetest blood it was like a drug to him.

Thrusting one final time he emptied himself inside of her and pushed her away. She crawled away sobbing; it was music to his ear.

Walking over to Eris' reserve he poured himself some ambrosia. He threw the drink back and sat on Eris' throne chair waiting for her to come back with news of the council. He couldn't help but think back on the look of his baby brother's face when Kallisto pinned down his innocent little mate.

She was so innocent and scared... It made him hard as fuck and when she whimpered and cried out in pain that did it, he was so close to shooting his load. When he finds a way to kill his brother... fuck that when he captures his brother he is going to make him watch his mate get fucked right in front of his face then watch her throat get slit open... or he can keep her like a pet, his sweet innocent pet.

With a collar making her follow me everywhere. A devious smile stretched out his lips; he'll feel like a child on Christmas morning once he has little Sophie in his hands.

"Yeah that would be nice." Thanatos said to himself.

The doors that led into the room he was in swung open and Eris walked in. "Fucking sisters are hiding something! Fucking Zeus is actually going to comply with letting the fucking rogues go!"

His hot headed lady friend banged her fists against the marble table. It was refreshing seeing her so pissed off; it almost made him like her again. But they both knew that was never going to happen.

"Why so passionate, love?" Thanatos said amused.

Eris whipped her head in his direction and she glared at him. "The sisters proclaimed that the fight has nothing to do with the council but it was a 'family feud' and Zeus was relieved, but is still cautious because someone might want his precious throne. I know this 'family feud' has to do with you and Kyros, but those bitches have something up their selves they are hiding something. We just might lose I just fucking know it."

Thanatos laughed. "Then we will come up with something and have it up our sleeves."

"What did you have in mind?" Eris asked, she paused when she saw her servant crying in the corner. She looked back at him with a bored expression. "Did you really have to do that?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "All I'm going to say is that I'm going to have a new pet soon." Thanatos was getting all giddy just thinking about. "Very soon."

Eris brushed off his statement. "Kyros mated. His mate is more powerful than I thought..."

The face Eris made caused him to look at her in annoyance, she tried something and failed. "What did you do?"

Rolling his eyes in irritation; Eris has the IQ of a fucking dodo bird, she doesn't have the mental capacity of thinking out shit, and she's to impulsive. If she would've just listened to him and follow orders his brother would've been dead and no one would have known and he'd be the favorite and the most powerful after he absorbed his brother's powers. Let's face it Eris is a fucking hopeless idiot, but a good fuck.

She shook her head and tried walking away from the conversation, but he was having none of that. He used his powers and locked her in place. He hated when Eris acted like a spoiled brat, the only reason he puts up with her shit is because he needed someone to put all the blame on and a fuck buddy, it the sex wasn't so good he would've ditched her ass long ago. "May I remind you slut, that I control you. Now tell me before you piss my off even more. What did you do?"

Eris sighed. "I drugged Kyros and almost succeeded in killing his own mate but failed when Philotes interfered."

Thanatos bitterly chuckled. "You are more stupid than Kallisto, sometimes."

Eris hissed, obviously offended. "Do not compare me to that man."

"Then stop fucking up everything. You have to remember, if the girl dies we go straight to Tartarus. Stay still for once and let big daddy take care of it." He earned a scoff from her.

It was his turn now. He released Eris and walked out the room.

"What are you going to do?" Eris asked.

He turned and looked at her. "I'm going to collect my pet." If he takes Sophie, his brother will be vulnerable and weak. "Get ready brother."

Dean

He placed his sleeping mate on their bed and placed Munchy next to her so he can keep her safe. For some reason he's had this feeling like something is bad is going to happen, call him paranoid, but after the whole drugged thing, from now on he's on high alert.

Flashing himself to the small bar he had down stairs he poured himself a drink. The burning sensation he felt whenever he takes that first sip was always gratifying, he actually missed the accustomed sensation.

"How can a woman like Sophie have more kitchen items than clothes?" Kell asked as he went through Sophie's boxes.

Dean laughed. He can always count of Kell to amuse him at the most inappropriate moments. "Why are you complaining that means more food for you fat ass. And stop going through her stuff before she wakes up and sees you snooping."

Kell jerked and his back went rim rod straight. "Again with the fat; seriously Dean, tell me if I'm getting fat so I can call Jenny Craig right now."

Groaning Dean threw his head back, why did he say the 'f' word in front on Kell. But it's not his fault the SOB was so insecure about his weight. What the fuck is he thinking? Kell isn't even fat, he doesn't possess one ounce of fat on his body, and he would know because he once envied his friend because of his body, it was a good thing too it motivated him to train more and now look at him; not that he's tooting his own horn, but he's fucking gorgeous. Sophie can't keep her hands off him.

"Shut the fuck up, you sound worse than Eris." He said rubbing his temple. Kell's complaining was giving him a headache.

Wait... gods didn't get headaches. Shit he had a tumor. Fuck they didn't get those either, never mind then.

"Don't compare me to that snake. I have a way better completion than her and I'm way nicer." Kell said arrogantly.

Kell is a fucking idiot sometimes, but without him he would be bored out of his mind, he needed his friend by his side.

"Uhm... am I interrupting something?" Ajax asked while blushing.

Dean slapped himself on the forehead, Kell can be so imprudent sometimes, and it's a mystery how he became an elite commander during the war. He sure didn't look like one right now, nor did he act like one.

Pinching the bridge of his nose he spoke. "No, you're not, Kell's a moron, like always."

The Shifter sat down and sighed. "I came to ask you guys how are we going to prepare for this war. How do we even know if there even is a war?"

"We don't know but we can never be too careful." Dean said as he walked over to pour himself another drink.

"Wait, I'm confused." Ajax said annoyed.

Dean looked over and cocked his head towards Ajax, signaling Kell to explain, he had more patients than him. Everyone and their mother had more patients than him; if he ever had to help and elder cross the street he would carry them to the other side rather than having to walk at a snail's pace.

Kell scoffed. "Listen here whelp, we do not know if there will be war, but we are going to prepare for war if it ever comes to that. We are going to train and find other allies. There are going to be two possible outcomes, one, is to negotiate with the council into letting go the rogues and they do if not want to negotiate then outcome two will be, declaring war for their freedom."

"I hope they release them with no fight." Ajax said restlessly.

Kell and Dean laughed. "I wish I had your optimism kid, I really do. It's refreshing to hear it though, I remember when we used to be like that, but that was eons ago." Dean said.

It was true he and Kell used to act like that, but war can change a youngling into a man as quick as one of Hermes' farts the gods know those were fucking lethal when stuck in a room with him, he was a good man none the less and a hell of a gambler.

"Well if those are our only two options who are we going to contact?" Ajax asked raking a hand through his hair.

Dean looked at Kell and Kell gave Ajax an evil smirk. "We're calling up old friends."

Ajax narrowed his eyes at them both. "Why don't I like the sound of that?"

"Because runt, no one will, they are some vicious son of bitches; sometimes we can't even tolerate them and that's on a good day, but they are loyal as ever." Kell said as he continued to smirk.

"Why can't we find the ones that are tolerable?"

Kell sighed in displeasure. "Because they were the ones who helped us fight the titans, we may be a small number but believe me when I say this, it was just us who kicked their asses back; the council didn't so shit and just took the credit. Fuckers."

Ajax scooted back when Kell's fangs came out and his eyes turned green. That transpired any time Kell was pissed, or when you mention the word council.

Dean patted Kell's back and his friend shook his head and returned to normal. He couldn't blame Kell, the council were a pack of lousy assholes that don't do shit but torment the smaller gods and goddess using them like slaves. He would've never been in this problem, if they didn't ignore Hades plea when they found out about a traitor in the mist, which so happened to be his brother. And now look what happened, he was stuck here with no entry into any Greek realm, he would go ask the fates to give him back his powers, but honestly he was still pissed at them about casting him out, they were his sisters, yes, nonetheless it hurt knowing they did something so stupid and hurtful.

It's a bit too late to bitch about it now like an old lady.

"The kid has a point, when are we going to do it?" Kell asked turning in Dean's direction.

"When Sophie wakes up, I can't leave her alone, I feel like something is about to go wrong and it's aimed at my mate." Dean said he got up and drank the rest of his drink I one gulp and headed up stairs to see is his mate is awake if she wasn't then he'll join her and take a nap too.

Sophie

Attempting to pull the covers so she can at least cover her cold feet failed because of Dean's big 'guard dog' who was snoring in his larger form and hogging up all the covers.

Her and Dean should cover some ground rules like, no animals on the bed, but she didn't have the heart to kick Muchy out of their bed.

Sophie groaned and sat up and glared at the sleeping dog. She can't beat him might as well join him. She closed her eyes and pictured her fox form and within seconds her bones popped and white hair sprouted everywhere, the feeling was euphoric like taking your bra off after a long day of work.

Now in her fox form Sophie wormed her way under the covers and curled up into a ball right next to Munchy's stomach. It was actually confortable and so war, why didn't she think of this before? She bet she looked silly right now cuddling with a dog.

Sighing Sophie and closed her eyes.

"Sophie! Where are you?" Dean said louder than needed.

Never in her life did she want to strangle someone so bad, that was until now, she was so close to falling back asleep, so flipping close. Watch, next time Dean is sleeping she'll have Kell help her throw his body into the pool or a bucket of ice cold water over his head.

The covers were pulled away and she shivered and snuggled closer to Munchy and realized he was gone too. First the dog takes her covers and now this!

Turning over Sophie ignored Dean and tried going back to sleep, only to be lifted into a pair of muscular arms. Whimpering she hid her face in the crook of Dean's arm.

Why is the world so cruel to her all she asked was a little more sleep, just a little more. God knows she hardly got any sleep back when she was in school and working at the hospital.

"Sophie you scared the crap out of me, I thought someone kidnapped you but then I saw your clothes and sniffed out your scent and you were still in the room just probably in one of your animal forms, only to see your white tail sticking out from under Munchy's body and I thought he squished you. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Dean said shaking his arm to get her attention.

She bobbed her head up and down to show him she understood, she was too tired to answer him through their link.

"Shift I ordered pizza, and Kell and I have to inform you and Roxy about our next move." He said in a gentler manner.

Sophie was placed on the floor and she stretched and morphed back into her human body and made her favorite pick crop top and black leggings appear on her body, it was the one pair of clothes actually felt confident in whenever she was in the mood to act sexy.