Born Into Darkness Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing a groan behind her Sophie looked over her shoulder and saw Dean cupping himself. She deviously smiled and walked over to her mate. It was time to get back at him for waking her up.

"Does my mate have a boo boo?" Sophie said seductively. "Do you need nurse Sophie to take a look at it?"

Inside Sophie was getting excited about the idea of getting Dean all riled up; she was starting to like the idea of roleplaying with Dean. Hopefully when this is all over she can go get some cute costumes, like a maid or a naughty schoolgirl.

Her mate eagerly nodded. Sophie smiled up at him while she pressed her body against Dean hard muscular one, and trailed a hand down his body and placed her hand over his where he was holding his now pulsating member.

"Sophie, don't tease me right now, we have to be-" Sophie cut off Dean's words by placing a finger over his lips and pouted up at him.

Might as well use what her mama gave her, so she pressed her breasts against Dean chest and took his unoccupied hand and placed it on what Dean called her bubble butt ass and made his hand automatically flex, grabbing the whole cheek, but failed as some overflowed his hand.

She succeeded and Dean was now hard as a rock and his eyes were gold. This was actually making her wet and causing her inner kitty to purr in delight.

But as much as she would love to push him on the bed and ride him till they both couldn't walk, it was time to retaliate; she wrapped her arms around Dean's neck then wrapped her legs around his waist, nibbling and licking her way to the mark she made on her mate and lightly sucked on it causing Dean to growl.

She moved her lips up and placed them next to his ear. "Do you want to fuck me here and now don't you... mate?"

All she got back was a growl and Dean's now rock hard member poking at her stomach. She had to admit she has never been this bold before, but with Dean she wants to embrace her inner nympho side.

Mandy always told her once she finally got a man she should show him her freaky side and get jiggy with him.

"But you can't mate... because what I say goes." Sophie laughed and flashed herself to the gaming room, but no one was there, she heard commotion from the next room and ran in where everyone way sitting by the bar having a drink.

They all turned and looked in her direction, she gave them her most innocent smile and sat next to Kell, he offered her drink but she declined.

Not that she was a prude or anything, but she was still a little scarred by Danny's heavy drinking, she didn't want to know what her dunk side looked or felt like.

"Sophie!" Dean bellowed.

Sophie gulped, she was in trouble. She hoped and prayed that tonight Dean retaliates back by bending her over his lap and spanking her for being a naughty girl... yup she's a sex freak, but who can blame her, she's been a virgin for too long.

Everyone except her looked in Dean's direction, Sophie tried to ignore that her sexually frustrated mate, by looking the other way.

Kell asked in a hushed tone. "Should I be concerned?"

Sophie gave him her most innocent smile. "Oh no, I'm fine but your friend has a bad case of blue balls."

Kell busted out laughing while the other two smirked and looked at Dean in sympathy.

Dean stalked over to Sophie and glared down at her. "That was very mean of you mate." He grabbed the nape of her neck and he roughly kissed her in front of everyone.

Kell hooted and hollered along with Ajax who wolf whistled and Roxana clapped. "That's my boy, you show her whose boss."

Sophie broke the kiss and glared at Kell. "I'm the boss."

Dean chuckled. "Yeah ok baby, you keep thinking that."

She smirked and grabbed Dean by the jewels making him hiss and stand on his tip toes. "Want to say that again, baby?"

This was no not like her, but she loved every second of it; Mandy would be so proud of her.

Kell cupped his junk and look at his friend in sympathy.

"You're the boss." Dean groaned.

Satisfied with his response Sophie let go and faced everyone. "Good, it's dinner time let's go eat. I heard we're having take-out." Sophie said as she began walking to the kitchen.

"What! Who ordered take-out?" Kell said heartbroken. "Sophie's not cooking?"

From the sound of it Kell sounded sad, it was nice knowing her coking made her little family happy and bring them together.

"My mate needs a break from cooking, especially for your fat ass." Dean patted Kell on the cheek then followed her to the kitchen. She heard Kell whining and asking Roxana to look at his ass to see if it looked big with the pants he had on.

"Why is Kell so insecure about his weight?" Sophie asked Dean who looked down at her and laughed.

"He's thinks he's getting to old and fat, which I don't understand we don't age and we stay the same no matter how much we eat, but Kell swears he's gaining weight." Dean said as he opened the giant pizza box.

Sophie moaned. "I love pizza."

Dean laughed. "I love how food makes you moan more than I do in bed, I'm becoming concerned."

"I just really love-"

"Roxana agrees my ass looks fat in these pants you lied Dean; I thought we were friends. You are paying for my Weight Watchers membership." Kell said as he angrily made his way to pizza box and took four slices.

Everyone just stopped and stared at the man as he ate all four in three bites and picked up four more. He stopped and looked up noticing that everyone was looking at him.

"What? I have a problem ok?" Kell said with his mouth full.

Sophie walked up to the man and hugged him, Kell is something else, but she loved him all the more.

"Sophie!" She looked at the kitchen entrance and saw Lachesis jumping up and down clapping her hands.

Oh my goodness the sisters were here, it's been so long since they last talked. They said they were going to come and visit, but never said when. She was so excited.

Dean shifted and stood in front of her, snarling with his teeth bared.

What the hell was his problem they're his sisters? She guessed Dean was still pissed about the whole 'stealing my powers and casting me down to earth' thing. She couldn't blame him of them, but the whole shifting thing is over doing it.

Sophie ignored him and ran to Lachesis and hugged her. "I thought I would never see you again, you look good in regular clothes, and I love how you look with your hair down, very cute, you should keep it like that."

"What the fuck is going on?" Roxana said with two pistols in her hands.

Klotho spoke. "We're here to help and to do this."

All three lifted their hands and a white beam hit Dean and he crumpled to the ground.

The sisters were supposed to be nice and not hurt his mate! What the hell is wrong with them? She ignored her stupid question Dean's whole family is corrupt and they needed to fix their differences.

Sophie ran to her mate only to have Ajax pull her back. She was having none of that and elbowed him in the gut and ran to Dean who was on his hands and knees breathing hard and sweating.

"What did you guys do?" Sophie asked as she rubbed Dean's back; tears threated to spill from her eyes.

"Baby it's ok... they gave me back my powers." Dean said as he got up slowly with her help.

Sophie looked up at the sisters and they smiled. "It was time to come back home brother, but not without our help." Atropos said who was decked out in leather.

Kell chuckled. "This should be fun."