All Comments on 'Born Into Darkness Ch. 14'

by wingedangel324

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

I wasn't sure how you were going to increase the tension in the story, but you did it very well. Well done.

I do have a favor to ask....please have Sophie take care of Eris...very slowly and painfully.

wingedangel324wingedangel324almost 9 years agoAuthor
Soooo...

Hey guys sorry about the mistakes I swear I thought I posted the edited version until my editor saw it. Excuse the mistakes.

IzzzzyIzzzzyalmost 9 years ago

I don't care about the mistakes. I just want to read more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who's weak?

Dean hits her and calls her weak. True, he was under some spell, but really, he should have been strong enough to control himself no matter what. Sophie has been in one abusive relationship already. Is she going to be stupid enough to say, "Great, you have a fruit salad. It's OK that you hit me." That is the classic cycle of abuse. "I hit you, I'm sorry. Here's a present. I promise I'll never do it again." I hope she blasts him hard onto his butt as soon as she sees him. No communication first just blasts him. Then if he retaliates, we'll know his true colors. She can show him weak.

HappyPrickHappyPrickover 8 years ago
AWAOME AWAOME AWAOME STORY!

I hope school is not kicking your ass!!! Also I wanted to tell you that I keep coming back to your story! It's great! I'm hoping you'll be able to finish the story SOON!!! Lol no pressure! Once again your story is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dean has gotta learn to control himself

Dude should have already learned the classic anger management trick - slowly count to 10 before doing or saying anything. Yes, he was under a spell, but if he stopped and thought about it before reacting, maybe, just maybe, he would have come to his senses. Because brutalizing a woman, then apologizing, then brutalizing again, etc. etc. shows that he can't control himself when he most needs to do so. His wolf needs to break through and say "Dude, you're being stupid - you love her more than anything else, so don't be a jerk and hurt her .... again!"

luv2read2

PS. But the women do have their men wrapped around their little pinkies if they hop to the kitchen to prepare their ladies' favorite foods - grin. A nice break to the macho mentality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous