All Comments on 'Boss Gets Email From Co-Worker'

by netflood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
part 2

need a part 2 more sex maybe make boss black and have her pregnate good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where's the loving wife?

You need to take this rape shit somewhere else. A lot of things fit this category, but this ain't one of them.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
You really need to work on tenses

See this sentence: "The mix of her perfume and sex still lingers in my office."

That should have been the opening sentence.

It went downhill after that.

Get an editor.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm waiting for the part where

he gets hit with child support for the twins, an alienation-of-affection suit, and the sexual harassment suit before he gets fired and has to find a new career in aluminum recycling. That should be really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story kinda wanders around a lot

Disjointed rambling. Perhaps we were supposed to feel sympathy for the main character because his dick was so big that he couldn't have good sex with his wife. Please, spare us the angst. And what was all the hoopla about him being uncircumsized anyway?

Office fantasies are a favorite of mine but this one wasn't very good. I agree with the previous poster who wondered why it was filed as a Loving Wives story. Other than the lady being unable to have vaginal orgasms with her hubby, there's nothing in the story about cheating, marriage and so forth.

No 1 for you but no 5 either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still Rape

Good lawyer and he's history.......badass husband, and he's more than history, he's a dead man walking. Ever seen an animal skinned alive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Purpose Evaded

1st story learning curve we speculate. You inflicted pain, rape and pregnancy yet until then you were Jeckle then later you were Heckle er Hyde.

Intended? Who knows. But if you write more it will likely come through as a trend as most writers are habitual in content if not subject.

My hope is otherwise than this 1st effort as we need more good non-fetish writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Biggest Problem is the LITEROTICA EDITOR

There is a lot of well deserved bitching on here from readers who complain of stories like this, but readers have got to start blaming the people who allow this stuff posted into categories, that means the Literotica whoever staff who has queer stories in every category, this weirdo stuff in every category and preens certain typers with their groupies for "hot" stories when they are trash.

It is not completely the writers fault and a lion's share of blame rests on the people who make a load of money off of free story posting and jerk readers around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong category

The story should not be in the "Loving Wives" category. It was simply a rape by the boss. The "victim" did tease and e-mail a picture of herself but the boss had the power and should have ignored it. The story was not very well written, there were grammatical errors and an editor would be helpful in the future . . .

netfloodnetfloodover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments. This was my first story.

I do appreciate other readers comments. This was my first story. I guess I tried to mix too many elements into at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It has potential

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous