Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." She said. Although a little afraid she accepted knowing it was a promotion in this profession.

"I'll meet you tomorrow night here. Understood? That's right, you be here, girl or your in trouble. Be here at six. I'll have a place set up for you by then. Remember you be here at six tomorrow." He ordered leaving no chance to refuse, even if she had a mind to, which she hadn't.

He had ordered her and she would comply while she was still hypnotised. She had no option but to behave like a professional prostitute or at least what she thought one might behave like. Propelling her along was a competitive nature and she had learnt to sell so well, to drive herself into making and breaking sales targets.

Driving home she felt high on success having made several sales, gaining new customers and secured a new position with better prospects. She would sleep well tonight.

***

Next morning Mary wondered why she felt so tired and tried to remember going to bed. How much had she drunk last night? She remembered telling Jim to get the train but not much else. Saturday progressed well for she was in a good mood. There was little to do and she had gained that all-important sale bringing the local office into first place.

There was a smile upon her lips when she thought of promotion. Somehow it seemed as if she had already gained it. She frowned for a moment feeling she should remember something about receiving a promotion then shook her head, it must have been something in a dream, and continued reading the newspaper. She was pleased on finding a couple of interesting companies in the business section that should be approached. She would tell Jim on Monday to take a look at them. Mary was so pleased she went out shopping.

***

It was nearly six and if the traffic didn't get a move on she would be late. She was never late for a meeting. Parking up she moved as fast as possible in the new high heels and tight black skirt. It wasn't long enough to shorten her stride but was short enough to ride up showing off her bottom, if she weren't careful. Perhaps she should have worn panties considering how short the skirt was, then dismissed the idea for a professional wouldn't wear them.

On time he turned up and she climbed in for him to approve of her body. She could see he had experience in appraising the female form and was pleased to be working for such a proficient young man. The house they entered was surprisingly plush and even more surprisingly it was ultra modern when she was expecting something more Victorian. He led her first to a small bedroom to throw open the two large built in wardrobes. They were packed with outfits. Some she couldn't guess at a name for. Some were Disney characters others were uniforms, all of them fantasy versions with no practical application at all except to entertain.

Johnny held up an outfit judging it would fit. "Your on for a performance in about an hour. I'll help you get ready and fill you in on the clients requirements."

Mary was excited for this was her first appointment selling her product in the big league. She really was a professional now. She wondered what part of herself she would be selling and would he appreciate it. She remembered a tutors words from university, 'When you do something give it your all, whatever it is your doing give it your best shot. To get on you've got to sell yourself. Give the client what he wants. The customer is always right.' Mary repeated the mantra, as she got ready for the client.

The black latex suit was skin tight covering her completely. Her hair was gathered out of a small hole in the top to form ponytail. Her breasts stuck out straight looking huge. There were two slits for her eyes and she had to breath through her mouth. A small flap ran between navel and backbone that opened up easily between her legs. It was the mouthpiece that worried her. It was supposed to fit over the teeth keeping her mouth open but slipped off them when she stretched. The outfit squeaked a little when she moved but there was a half hour to go, enough time to get used to it.

Before the client arrived the suit had warmed up enough to stretch over her teeth and stay in place. She could now fix her wrists to the locks at her waist. Making a final examination she noticed in the mirror the lips of her pussy large and puffy through the thin material. It cut tight right between her legs, between her lips, threatening to pop the strip of material covering them clean off.

She didn't want to be standing there with her pussy lips squeezed out of the suit. It was supposed to be for him to decide when he pulled off the covering.

12