Boudoir Models Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer stepped out of the changing room in the tiniest of string bikinis. There was more string than solid material to this outfit, and from the rear she appeared to be completely nude. Jennifer made her way over to the scene, picked up a striped beach ball and took a sexy position next to the beach chair. She raised the ball in both hands, turned her head towards the camera and said, "I'm ready!"

Krista did not need to be told twice, she pointed the camera at her model and started to shoot. FLASH. "Okay, turn to the right. Stop! Good. Hold it!" FLASH "Now loosen the back string and let the suit drape over your breasts. Good. Hold it!" FLASH. "Now untie the only one of the bottom strings. Let it show a little pussy. Good!" FLASH.

Krista knew exactly how she wanted Jennifer to pose. Jennifer did not need to say anything. All the talking was being done by Krista. In no time Jennifer was naked, posing while seated on the beach lounge.

"Okay, spread your legs a little and let me see a little more pussy. Stop!" FLASH. "Jason is going to like that shot. You are so wet between your legs it is showing."

Jennifer smiled at the last remark and then let her imagination drag her into her own fantasy. She kept her eyes opened and imagined that it really was a stranger taking her pictures, and he was trying to keep an erection from popping out of his pants as he directed her. She likes to be commanded into positions. She liked the thought of someone having control over her, especially if it were against her will. This thought made her nipples tighten and she could feel a slight more wetness between her legs.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Krista said as she let the camera drift down in her hands so that she could take this vision in with only her eyes. Krista was also having a fantasy, now that she could visualize exactly what is was like from this angle, she was enjoying being naughty. She was wondering if there would be a chance that both she and Jennifer would pose naked together. She had never been with a woman, but has been bi-curious, and she was more curious now.

Krista smiled, raised the camera to her eye, barked out a few commands to move Jennifer's ass into the center of the picture. "Part your legs slightly." Krista said, commanding the situation. Jennifer liked the thought and did, showing her sweet spot. "Jason will like this picture. He will love seeing you like this."

The two women spent the next hour using different props with Jennifer posing. She always started with a little outfit that started with a tease and in no time had her completely naked.

The women danced around the studio, giggled, laughing, passing dirty remarks about what their husband's will do to them after they got to view these pictures.

Two hours later they had printed what they wanted and were making their way out of the store. They talked about what they would like to do the next time they came back

***** ***** ***** *****

High above, in a dark corner of the studio, tucked away from each woman's view, was a newly installed camera and motion detector. The tiny red LEDs had been covered with black electrical tape to further conceal that they were operating. In a small utility closet, located deep in the back of the store, an automatic VCR was actively recording the photo session. This was the change that Todd had wanted to make and now his investment was about ready to pay him back big time.

12