Bound Ch. 01: Bound for Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing nothing more about the corset or the case I sat down to think. As I sat there on the couch some ideas started to form. I worked them out on paper so I would not forget anything. Looking carefully at my list I knew that the most important thing was being able to ACT, not just LOOK the part. That was going to involve a LOT of practice as well as some new clothes. Which would of course involve me leaving the house as a woman. This was going to be interesting.

It was getting late but I decided I really needed to experiment before I did anything else. Especially if I was planning to leave the apartment while wearing the corset tomorrow. Once again I placed the heavy leather garment around my middle. Knowing what to expect this time I moved to the bedroom before I drew the laces in. Sitting on the bed I prepared myself as I finished tying the laces.

A short time later I lifted my head from the pillow. This time I spent more time examining the feminine body that the corset had turned me into. I was pretty with soft facial features, high cheekbones, large eyes and a cute little nose. My breast were large, especially on my small frame, and I had shapely hips with lean muscular legs. Standing back to look at myself in the full length mirror I could actually see a "family" resemblance to my former self. Like I was my own sister, if I had one. I was much shorter though, maybe only 5'4". A quick check on the bathroom scale let me know that I only weighed 110 lbs. A far cry from my normal 225.

Having little idea how woman's clothes were sized what I needed was some woman's clothes to try on. I had always felt funny about Jennifer leaving clothes or shoes at my place so the only woman's clothes were some lingerie and the, as she put it "the risque boots." They were these black, lace up, thigh high, 6" high heel stiletto boots with a 2" platform with three straps one that wrapped around at the ankle, one below and another above the knee. I bought for her last year for her birthday. She had worn them for me around the house a couple of times but that was it. Since they were the only womens footwear in the apartment I decided to try them on. Sitting on the edge of the bed I slipped my legs in, zipped and laced them up before adjusting the buckles. I was amazed and more than a little pleased, the size 7 boots fit perfectly. Standing was awkward at first but I got used to it quicker than I thought. Walking back to the mirror I took it all in. They were so sexy, coming up to nearly mid-thigh. It was strange being pitched so far forward from the heels, add that to the platform shifting my reference to ground made me realize that I was going need a lot of practice. Thankfully, I had no experience walking in high heels whatsoever so I had nothing to compare it to. With a little experimenting walking around my apartment I had some success. Watching myself in the mirror however I quickly realized that I would need A LOT MORE practice to make it look natural.

Happy with my discoveries so far I sat down on the couch, still in the corset, and crossed my boot encased legs to watch a little late night TV. As I was channel surfing I came across some movie on Lifetime right at the beginning of a sexy love scene. It interested me more than it normally would have. Watching it made my body tingle all over, it all felt so naughty and voyeuristic, like I was watching my neighbors make love through an open window. I sat there watching the man and the woman on the TV program so intently I couldn't blink. The woman was so submissive, letting the man take control, yet you could see that she was guiding his actions. Was he really the one in control or did she just let him feel that way?

When he began kissing her neck I tilted my head and ran my fingers over the same spot imagining that I was the woman being taken. She was straddled across one leg that he pressed in strongly and she threw her head back from the pleasure. Her head came down and eyes opened wide when he grabbed and pulled her legs around him. Leaning in for a kiss his hands found hers, fingers interlaced he stretched her arms above her head. He pressed what had to be a hard throbbing cock against her pussy.

My breath was starting to come quicker as I watched the program and I couldn't believe it was having this effect on me. Doing my best to recreate what was happening onscreen I lay back on the couch one arm flung behind me while the other was rubbing my pussy through my boxer shorts. Like the woman on TV I submitted to the passion. When he took his shirt off I watched with the same interest that she did and when he disrobed her I slid my boxers off revealing my hairy pussy. I didn't have a cock thrusting into me but neither did she, though you would never be able to tell by the acting, she was so good. She panted and thrust and clawed at her faux lover in a mock lovemaking scene as my fingers pinched my hard nipples and played with my sensitive clit. By the time the scene was over and they flipped to a commercial I was too far gone. Quickly pressing mute on the remote to avoid any distractions I closed my eyes and finished the scene in my head. My entire body shook with the force of my orgasm, my breath coming raggedly. I crossed my legs putting pressure on my clit that seemed to extend my feeling of bliss without overwhelming me like touching that sensitive button did. Drawing my legs up on the couch I drifted.

I awoke early the next morning still on the couch. I was a bit shocked when I saw the boots and my softer, feminine hands. I guess the concept or "residual self image" from 'The Matrix' is not that far fetched. Remembering the events of the night before, and quickly realizing it was not just some crazy dream, it was time to put my plan into action. I moved to the bedroom to remove the boots and corset. This time a brief 5 minutes passed before I came to.

I showered and brushed my teeth. I tried to brush my hair into a more feminine style while it was still wet so that once I made the transformation I could finish it without it sticking every which way. Thankfully it had been months since my last trim so I had a bit more hair to work with.

Trying to decide what to wear was very difficult. I finally decided on one of my wife beater tanks fresh out of the package. I had noticed that even on my 6'1" frame that a brand new one, straight out of the package, would come down to mid thigh if I stretched them out. On this body even with the curves it should be a bit lower. I also grabbed a black leather garter belt out of the risque bag along with some stockings. The stockings had a silver sheen to them with a black reinforced toe and a black back seam that went up to the black and gray welt. I pulled the Black wife beater on and stretched it down as far as I could, about mid thigh like I thought, and then donned the corset. A minute or so after tying the laces I woke up. My new curves were definitely on display I thought, turning this way and that, checking myself out in the mirror. I pulled my makeshift dress down as far as I could and got it down to about 2" above my knees.

The main issue that I had was that while the corset may have made me a woman it did not remove any hair from my legs, armpits or add any to my head. I was still me, just female. It was then that I decided to go "all in". Sitting on the edge of my bathtub I hiked up my "dress", lathered my legs all the way up to my thighs. Being careful around my ankles and knees I shaved my legs smooth. Standing in the tub to examine my work til I was satisfied that I hadn't missed any spots I turned my attention to my pussy. I first trimmed the hair with some scissors before I lathered it as well. Taking a deep breath with a steady hand I began removing the hair from my most sensitive place. I debated shaving my pussy into a California strip but in the end I just went bare. I managed to shave myself pretty well with only a couple of nicks around my ankle. After rubbing lotion on my now bare legs and pussy I pulled my dress down and walked to the closet.

Putting on the stockings after I already had the corset on was a bit of a chore but I succeeded in pulling them up pretty high. The welt was only visible when I bent way over and the boots covered everything else leaving only about a inch between the boot tops and the bottom of my dress. Grabbing four hundred dollars from my emergency stash and, unable to find anywhere to go with it, tucked it into the front of my corset between my breasts.

Seeing that it was only 8 O'clock and knowing the mall stores didn't open til 10 I took my experiment to YouTube. Looking up "how to walk in high heels" I was surprised how many videos there were. I practiced my "new" walk back and forth down the hall a for half an hour before doing my hair. Parting my hair down the middle and combing it back I was surprised that I had enough length to put it up into two small ponytails. It made me look like a naughty schoolgirl with the rest of the outfit but I was OK with that. After all I was getting different clothes anyway.

I got to the mall just after the stores started opening. I had been shopping with Jennifer before so I knew which stores were trendy and had the hottest clothes. The first thing I was going to need though was makeup, so that was my first stop. Once I got to the Clinique makeup counter I was greeted by a beautiful woman. I explained that I was "stuck in a rut" and needed a makeover which was why I came in sans-makeup. She complimented me on my complexion and facial lines before working here magic. Two hours and $150 later I had a basic "starter kit." I could have EASILY spent the entire $400 on makeup alone but I still needed some lingerie, pants, skirts, and a few blouses.

I quick jaunt into Victoria's Secret got me measured, an impressive 32 D, and several matching sets of bras and panties. After paying I slipped back in to the changing room and slipped in to one of the thongs. It felt weird at first but after a few minutes I forgot that I was wearing anything.

Express, New York & Company, and The Gap filled out the remainder of my clothing needs. As I was walking back to my car I passed one of those novelty shops with all the goofy stuff that the teeny bopper's love looking at but never buy. They had this very cool Rhinestone masquerade mask on display that would work great with the costume I had in mind. As I was checking out, the man behind the counter, who was about my age, was obviously "checking me out" and stripping me with his eyes. It should have bothered me, after all I was a straight male inside this highly desirable female body, instead I blushed when he told me how beautiful I was. I had a hard time talking when his hand grazed mine as he gave me my change. Thankfully when he asked for my phone number I came to my senses a bit and told him "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

I was walking to the car as fast as I could, hobbled as I was, in those 6" heels when I realized that I needed different shoes. I am sure that I made the young man at the shoe stores day when he took off my boots and saw my stockings. My dress had ridden up a quite bit when I sat down and the welt was coming into view and the material of my "dress" was being drawn tight across my thighs so that the buttons from the garter belt were clearly on display if you knew what to look for. As he slid a pair of silver and rhinestone high heeled sandals onto my feet I could see the bulge in his khakis. 'Did I do that' I thought, unable to draw my eyes away. I started feeling a tingling between my legs and my nipples strained against fabric of my improvised dress. My breathing was starting to come quicker and it was not from the corset. As he raised his gaze to my eyes I knew he caught me looking at the tent in his pants, just as I had caught him sneaking a peek up my dress to the lime green thong I was wearing.

There was an awkward pause before I stood up and said "I love them" and took a few practice steps "and they fit perfectly." I said giving a twirl before coming back to sit down. They were beautiful and showcased my legs. "I think I'll wear them out. Do you have a bag big enough for my boots?"

On the way to the register I also saw some high heeled saddle shoes. "excuse me" I said my eyes getting wider "do you have THESE in a 7?"

"Let me check." he replied and disappeared into the back. He returned quickly with 2 boxes in his hand. "this shoe sometimes runs a bit small so I brought a 7 ½ as well." He started with the 7 ½ which was a bit loose on my feet while the 7 fit perfectly. I should have known he would take every opportunity to sneak another peak.

I now understand why women love shoes. They are more than just an accessory they are totally an extension of your personality.

"Look, I get off work in a few hours. I would love to take you out for a coffee or something. I mean if you want to that is." The young man said as I was paying for my new found treasures.

I was actually intrigued, not like the guy in the novelty shop who seemed like a pot head only working to pay for his next buzz, this young man seemed to have his act together. Plus he WAS kinda cute (wait, did I just think that?) dressed in his black button up shirt and his khaki pants. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?" I inquired.

"Luke." he nervously replied. "My name is Luke."

"What time do you get off Luke?" I asked. I knew I was leading him on, God this had happened to me more than once.

"3 O'clock." he answered

"I'll be honest with you Luke, probably not. You're a bit young for my taste but you seem sweet. If I change my mind...I know where to find you." I tried letting him down easily with the hope that maybe something would happen. "Thanks again for all the help."

"I hope you change your mind." he said handing me my change. "Here, my sister works over at the nail salon and she always gives me these to hand out to customers." he said handing me a card. "its a coupon for $50 off a Manicure or Pedicure. Her name is Ashley"

"Aww! Thanks again Luke." I said genuinely touched. "Bye." I said and waved. Call me a tease if you want but I accentuated my hips movement slightly as I walked out of the store.

Wearing my new heels I noticed I got a few less nasty looks from the other woman and less leering looks from the men. All in all, I guess you win some and lose others. I was nearly out of money and the thought of a pedicure was interesting but removing my stockings in a nail salon in a mall was out of the question. Instead I took my new found treasures and headed home.

Driving in heels was definitely different, after I nearly got into an accident I drove a lot more careful. I had to keep in mind that in this body I did not have a license to drive. As I pulled in to my parking lot I noticed Jennifer's car in the guest slot. "Shit! What is she doing here? Crap! Maybe I can get in without her seeing me" I parked in the underground parking and quickly tossed my days purchases in the trunk and walked into the building and down the hall to my apartment. The high heels forced me to take smaller steps so I used that to make it seem like I was looking for something. Coming around the corner from the garage entrance Jennifer turned and looked at me as she knocked on the door to my apartment. 'Oh Man, am I glad I changed out of those boots Jen would have recognized THOSE immediately' I thought.

I put on my best smile and walked right up to her "Excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you but do you live here?" I said thinking quickly. "I'm looking for the apartment manager. I saw the sign out front about the apartment" The apartments had a pretty quick turnover, there was almost always at least one apartment empty.

"I'm afraid not, my boyfriend does but the guy you want to talk to is Tony. Unfortunate he's only here during the week." she answered.

"Oh, OK. Hi, I'm Danielle" I said extending my hand "I'm kinda new." as in 'I've only been a woman for a few hours new' I thought to myself "and trying to find a place to stay. Is this place decent? No bedbug infestations or anything like that?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer." she said extending her hand to shake mine "It's nice to meet you Danielle. It's OK I guess. My boyfriend Dan has been here a couple of years I think. Though I am pretty sure he stays because he absolutely hates moving, not because he likes the place." Jennifer said with a smile. "I was actually hoping to see him today. I had some crazy work meetings this weekend but the rest of the meetings for today got canceled and I was hoping to spend some time with him."

"Oh, well have a good night. I hope you guys have fun." OH MY GOD, does my timing SUCK!! I thought to myself. Here I am less than 10' from sanctuary. I could change back, let her in and have an amazing night with her but NO I am standing here in a magical corset that changes men into women wearing a makeshift dress and high heels talking to her like a perfect stranger!

"Thanks but I don't think that's going to happen. He thinks I'm working all weekend and has apparently made plans with his friends." she said sticking out a pouty lip. "You say your new, would you like to get a bite to eat or something?" she asked "I'm starving. Work was supposed to be feeding us but that got canceled with the meeting."

"No, really, I can't" I said still trying to find a way to get into my apartment and out of this corset. "I should probably get going."

"Please, I don't feel like cooking tonight and I HATE going out to eat by myself." she asked again.

"You know what, sure, why not?" What was I saying? "Nothing too late though" I couldn't believe I was saying the words as they came out of my mouth. Why didn't I just say 'No, I have other plans?' Next thing I know I am walking down the hall with my new BFF to check out some Pizza place she had just heard about.

We made quite the pair at the pizza place which was also happened to be a bar. She was wearing her business skirt, a smart blouse, and some patent 4" high heel pumps I had never seen. She had her hair done up in a tight bun that made her look like a naughty librarian. Jennifer complimented me on my makeshift dress. "I can't believe you could take something so cheap like a tank top like that and make it look so classy! And that corset is AMAZING! I've always loved corsets but I don't think I could pull off something like that." she leaned in and whispered. "by the way are those stockings as well?"

"To be honest that's all I've ever worn." I whispered back winking. And it was true, "Danielle" had never worn anything but stockings, I thought to myself.

"Oh my gawd that is SO cool. I have some with the back-seam but I have always been too scared of what people would think if I wore them out in public. Especially if I wore them around the office. Maybe I should just start wearing some and who cares what they think. I know my boyfriend Dan would love it if I did." she admitted. She also loved the shoes I was wearing and when she found out we were the same size she practically begged to try them on. We actually ended up trading shoes at that point. The closed toe pumps had a completely different feel to them but I liked them too.

In between getting hit on several times by different College guys she told me a bit about herself, about her mom, her job, and about her boyfriend (me). I was amazed at how quickly and easily she shot down other suitors and to listen to her tell me about myself was truly humbling. I told her a bit about "myself" trying to stay as close to my own real life experience as I could. Making up an entirely new life story would have been a disaster. Several hours later only a few pieces of pizza were left and we were finishing up our drinks when the waiter let us know that our bill had been taken care of by the College guys at the bar. Jennifer and I, with our legs still crossed, turned in their direction and mouthed a "Thank you" and waved.