Bound Ch. 01: Bound for Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so interested with the descriptions of his house that when he asked if I would like to see it sometime I immediately said "Sure, how bout now?"

Walking to his house I must have given a little shiver because the next thing I knew he was wrapping his coat around me. We finished the walk holding hands, my small fingers interlaced with his.

His house was everything he had said and more. It was very impressive, from the large deck and pergola to the open concept kitchen. the living room to the rec room with a wet bar in the basement. The Master Bathroom had a large whirlpool tub with speakers and a radio for listening to spa music.

"Chris, this is amazing!" I told him taking in everything

"Thanks" he replied "Would you like a glass of wine."

"Yes, that would be nice." I said as I sat on his couch. I sat near the edge with my knees together and to the side when he came in with my wine. It was a very good wine I discovered with the first sip. Sitting back up against the pillows crossing my legs I forgot myself in his company.

You have to understand that I had started this night as nothing more than an experiment. Simply a test of whether or not I could pull off "being" a woman. What I still didn't understand at this point was that while the corset had made me "into" a woman I still had the mindset of a man. I was still technically a man with a mans needs. This body however had needs of its own. Needs that my "man" brain was wholly incapable of dealing with. Which is why 2 hours and 3 glasses of wine later I was on my knees in Chris's living room. His pants around his ankles and his cock buried deep in my eager mouth. I was sucking, slurping and stroking it like a wanton whore. My free hand dipped inside my skirt as I started playing with my pussy. I did everything that I had ever experienced on Chris's cock and some things that I came up with on the spot. I worked on him in time to my own approaching orgasm timing them to happen at the same time and it did. It hit me just as Chris's cum was hitting me in the back of the throat. "Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" I hummed into his cock as it was shooting his seed into my mouth while my entire world exploded. An explosion that emanated from my pussy. Every drop that he gave me I swallowed. I thought it was creamy, salty and sweet. I continued sucking his cock until it no longer responded to my actions.

"Oh My God." I sighed as I collapsed resting my head on his lap.

"Oh My God is right Danielle." he responded "That was incredible!" he took my chin in his hands and raised my face to his. His kiss surprised me especially when his tongue invaded my mouth. Too exhausted to fight I kissed him back, my tongue seeking out his.

My mind was in total rebellion. I had just sucked a cock. I had willingly, eagerly swallowed cum. Was I gay?

'NO, I am not gay!' My mind screamed at itself. 'I like chicks. I like big tits and tight pussy and getting MY dick sucked!'

'Are you sure? Cuz you just sucked a dick and you really seemed to enjoy it.' My mind rebutted.

"I'm so sorry." I said breaking off the kiss "I didn't mean for it to go this far." I said stumbling over the words. Retrieving my blouse and brassiere I didn't have the courage to look him in the eyes. I thanked him for the drinks as I put my bra back on. As I buttoned my blouse I gave him a very awkward kiss before excusing myself, the high heels from my saddle shoes clacking on the sidewalk. It was not exactly the "walk of shame" we often hear about but nevertheless I was thankful for the cover of darkness to mask my face.