Bound Ch. 01: Bound for Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we go over and say thank you?" I asked Jen.

"No, DEFINITELY not." she answered "if we do that then we will morally obligated to have a drink with them. The next thing you know they will be inviting us back to the Frat house for some beer pong. Shortly after that the beer bong comes out and you wake up in the morning wondering where your panties are. No, trust me just wave, its best this way." she said smiling. "you ready to go? Where do you live I'll give you a ride?"

"That would be great. Actually if you could just drop me back at those apartments I can walk from there. I have friends nearby that I am staying with. It has been a LONG day for me and you said you have more meetings tomorrow morning so we probably should get going. Thank you SO much for tonight. I had a great time." I meant it too. I really did. I got to have a girls night out with my girlfriend and saw a side I had never seen before."I can't remember the last time I had a girls night out."

As she pulled up to drop me off she said "Hey, let me have your number so we can do this again sometime." pulling out her phone to program my number.

"Would you believe that I don't have a phone yet?" the look on her face was priceless. "Hey I said I was new. It was on my list of things to do today and it didn't get done." I explained.

"Wow, that would have been first on my list." she answered "Well, here is my number she said writing it on my hand. Call me! We have to do this again!" she said as she leaned over to give me a hug. "Maybe next time we can go dancing."

"That would be great." remembering the feeling of her soft breasts pressing against mine. "When I get my phone tomorrow I will give you a call so you have the number. Night!"

She had pulled up in front of the building when she let me out so I started walking expecting her to pull away. When I saw her heading back to the guest lot, probably to see if I was home one more time, I panicked. As soon as I couldn't see her car anymore I started running. I found out that running in 4" heels is not easy but desperation lent me speed that night. I made it into the building and into my apartment. I had the corset off in no time flat. Thankfully the time that I was passed out was less every time. Rolling off the bed a short 30 seconds later I picked up the corset, the box, the stockings, thong, garter belt and high heels and shoved them in the back of my closet. I quickly pulled on a pair of boxers, a t-shirt and some pajama bottoms and still had time to crack a beer open. I was still pouring the beer into a pint when I heard Jennifer coming down the hallway.

Setting down the glass and the beer I was just about to answer the door when I saw my reflection in the hall mirror. I was still wearing my makeup and my hair was still up in pigtails! As if that was not enough I also had her number written on my hand where she had given it to "Danielle". Trying not to panic, and also make no noise, I made my way to the bathroom and took down my hair when she knocked on the door. Using the makeup remover I vigorously scrubbed my face. I was amazed at how well it worked I was just finishing when there was another knock, a bit louder this time. Composing myself I answered the door. Jennifer was standing there. I blinked in surprise, or at least that was my intent. "Well this is a nice surprise! I thought you had to work? Come on in. Can I get you something? Beer? Wine?"

"No, I can't." she said coming in "Actually I can't stay long I was just in the neighborhood and wanted to see you."

"In the neighborhood? You live on he other side of town!" I questioned trying to sound puzzled.

"Work had some issues with the presentation today and let us go early." she said taking off her jacket, hanging off the back of a chair.

"Why didn't you call? We could have gone to a movie or something." I said.

"I wanted to surprise you so I just came over instead. But you weren't here." she explained.

"I went for a drive earlier because I was getting a little stir crazy." I only partially lied.

"It's OK Dan. I think it may be good you WERE out. I met someone." she said

"You met someone?" I feigned concern. "You're not breaking up with me are you?"

"No silly" she said "I'm not leaving you but when I was knocking on your door this woman named Danielle came up to me. She was actually looking to see Tony about renting an apartment here. Anyway we got to talking and ended up going out for pizza."

"So you ARE replacing me, but with a woman. Is she at least hot?" I inquired.

"Oh, she is totally hot." she teased "She's this tiny little thing and VERY pretty. Interesting fashion sense but it works on her. Oh, and she was telling me about herself. I was amazed how similar her life is to yours. She could practically be your twin!" I choked on my beer when she said that.

"Sorry, went down the wrong pipe" I choked out my face beat red.

"You OK?" she asked slapping me in the back.

"Fine, I'm fine." I said finally clearing my throat. I took another drink to finish washing the remnants down.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"I don't know, our age I think, 22-23. We should have her over for dinner some time. She's staying with friends somewhere near here." she said standing up "well I gotta get going sweetie, like I said I just wanted to see you for a bit. Tomorrow's meeting is early and I can't show up in the same thing I wore today or else I would stay. Love you." she said as she leaned in and gave me a kiss.

I gave her the kiss she was expecting but didn't let it end there. I trailed kisses back behind her ear, her kryptonite, and she became putty in my arms. She sighed, pressing her body against mine and began to protest as my kisses made their way to her neck and shoulders.

"Daniel, no. Please, unlike you I have to work on Friday's." there was little force to her words and that was fading as my hands began untucking her shirt. "Please, I need to get going." she tried again. When I felt her arms encircle my waist I knew she was done. Placing my hands on her hips I turned my attention back to her lips. My tongue darted out teasing her lips and her tongue as they parted. She was kissing back with unbridled passion now, her arms going up to encircled my neck. She leaned heavily into me as her knees got weak her thighs rubbing up against mine. Reaching behind I found the zipper to her skirt and pulled it down. Letting the skirt slide down her legs to the ground I leaned down placing an arm behind her knees and scooped her up. Carrying her to the bedroom I continued kissing those soft sweet lips. I paused at the doorway and gazed at her face until she opened her eyes wondering why I had stopped, looking deep into her soul I kissed her again, my eyes willing hers to look into mine.

"Oh, Daniel." she said and I turned to carry her through the doorway.

Setting her carefully on the bed I continued kissing her while unbuttoning her shirt. Tilting her head back as her breasts came into view I licked and kissed those sweet golden globes reveling in the effect I was having on her. Her hands grabbed the base of my shirt and pulled it over my head as I pushed her shirt off her shoulders.

I could tell she was trying to regain some control over the situation when she took a deep shuttering breath and crossed her legs while pushing me onto my back. Kissing her way from my lips down my chest to the waist of my pants before pulling them down.

"You shaved? Oh you naughty boy!" she exclaimed "This should be interesting" she said as she pulled my cock out of my pants giving it a kiss for good measure.

I had forgotten about "Danielle" and her shaved pussy. Thankfully Jennifer found it interesting that I had shaved my junk.

"I figured since you shave for me that you might like if I returned the favor" I replied.

"I do." she responded as she removed my pants and boxers, my rock hard cock still in her hand. "you are such a naughty boy I should tie you up and 'punish' you." her fingers dipped into her panties as she said it. Pulling down her thong and taking off her bra she climbed onto the bed with her shoes still on. The look in her eye alone drove me back to the center of the bed and then up near the headboard. When I ran ourt of room to retreat she straddled me. The lips of her pussy parted around the shaft of my cock and she slid it back and forth while grinding on it, her juices flowing freely. Lowering herself down to my chest she began kissing me again while working her juicy pussy on my hard shaft. She slid up, and then down slightly, the head of my cock catching at her entrance. She held herself there looking at me much in the same way that I looked at her in the doorway. When our eyes locked she pushed back and down. Jennifer's eyes began to flutter after I was about half way in and by the time I was all the way in her eyes were closed, her head thrown back, and her mouth wide open in a silent scream.

"Oh my God Jennifer." I said as I caressed her body impaled as it was on my rod.

"Mmmmm" was all she could say, then she started grinding oscillating her hips around my shaft. I sat up putting my arms behind her and began kissing her again as she worked. Pressing her breasts against me she kissed me back her arm sneaking in so her finger could play with her pussy while she used my cock. Her fingers played her clit like Eddie Van Halen on an electric guitar. Sitting completely upright she wrapped her legs around my body, squeezing as her climax neared. Putting one arm around her and holding her tight, I planted a knee and the other hand. Jennifer locked her ankles behind my back as I lifted her up, flipped her over and thrust into her hard as I set her down. I kept enough room between us so that she could continue playing with herself, and so that I could watch, and thrust repeatedly into her. Jennifer's motions were getting more and more desperate and I knew she must be getting close. I came with a rapid pistoning action and that was all it took for her, she grabbed me and pulled me close, driving her pussy hard into each of my thrusts, her mouth seeking mine.

Intertwining her high heel clad legs around mine she would tighten her pussy down on my shaft eliciting another spastic twitch from my dwindling erection. Jennifer's body glistened with the perspiration of our lovemaking and her breathing was slowly returning to normal. "set your alarm for 5:30 please." she asked as she slipped off her shoes. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I really need to be at home but I am in no condition to drive after getting fucked like that!" she said as I reset the alarm to get her up in the morning.

"I'm sorry." I said snuggling back up to her. "I missed you and didn't want you to go." She threw a leg over mine and I could feel our cum leaking from her pussy.

"It's fine Sweetheart." she said giving me small passionate kisses "I needed that!" before falling asleep in my arms.

When morning came I got up and made her breakfast before walking her to the door giving her another kiss as she left. "Bye" I waved as she walked down the hall.

"Now remember I will be busy with work today, all weekend and all next week." She turned back to remind me. "I can only imagine what you are going to be like after the party. Bye sweetie" she blew me a kiss and waved before I closed the door.

My heart was still pounding after she left. God that was close! 'So she needed a good fuck and thinks "Danielle's a hot little thing does she.' I thought to myself.

Walking back to my room I pulled out everything that I had stuffed in the back of my closet from the night before. 'somehow I had made my girlfriend believe that I was a member of the "girls club"' I thought as I touched the cool leather of the corset. I had also fooled Luke AND the college guys at the pizza place. Was I that good or was it the magic in the corset helping me? Come to think of it, why were my blackout times between transformations getting shorter? Was my body getting acclimated to the transformation process? Would the transformation become permanent if I did it for too long or too many times? All very good questions, I will have to be careful, I thought.

Picking up my cell phone I gave Jim a call. RING RING.

"Hello." Jim said as he picked up

"Jim. How you doing?" I inquired

"Fine Danny boy was-sup?" he asked

I hated it when he called me that. "Doing good, hey you said you're my guy if I want to make any more bets." I said putting the next phase of my plan in action.

"Oh you know it buddy." he said the excitement in his voice apparent.

"Good, cuz I have my costume now and I think it's so good you won't even recognize me." I said trying to lure him in.

"So what are you thinking, standard bet $100?" I could tell by the tone in his voice that he was excited.

"Make it $200 and your on."

"Oh Danny you just don't know when to quit. Done and done. Now for the rules. When you get there they are going to mark your hand so show that you paid. After 11 they have a bumper sticker they give out every year to show you were there. You have to have both when I see you the next morning." He said laughing "have a good night."

Good I was hoping he would come up with the rules for proving I was actually at the party. This was going to be easier than I thought. I now knew from Jennifer giving her number to my "alter ego" Danielle, that something written, or stamped, on the skin would survive the transformation. This was going to be an easy $200 that would more than pay for the corset. Win Win.

Slipping on a pair of shoes I walked down to my car and retrieved my shopping bags. Laying everything out on my bed I took stock. There was my corset of course and my makeup, three skirts, one a denim micro miniskirt, another a short plaid skirt and the last a knee length pencil skirt. There were two pairs of pants, one a pair of "skinny jeans" and the other a pair of boot cut dress slacks that made my butt look good. There were also four blouses sand two t-shirts, a cute purse and wallet, and then of course my shoes and the boots I had started the day wearing. The clearance racks and sale prices had been good to me I thought as I surveyed everything on the bed.

Picking out a matching bra and panty set, a pretty purple leopard print tanga thong with a front close racer-back push-up bra, the pencil skirt and a pretty purple low-cut button up blouse, I decided to see what I could do. I grabbed some fishnet thigh highs from the risque bag and set those and the saddle shoes with the rest of the clothes.

Jennifer had just left and I knew she would be at work all day. I took a deep unsteady breath as I settled the corset around my waist. Maybe it was just the anticipation of what I had in mind or I was actually starting to enjoy this because I had butterflies in my stomach as I started drawing in the laces. I pulled them extra tight this time, as tight as I could get them in fact. The transformation no longer took me by surprise. I finished tying the laces and seconds later I opened my eyes and saw "Danielle" looking back. I didn't fall this time I realized, I wondered if would ever be able to witness the transformation as it took place. Running my hands over my trim corseted waist I turned to see myself in the mirror. I stood up on my toes and turned to see the rest of my body. I did have a nice butt I thought, the skin of my bare pussy shining in the light.

Picking up the panties I slowly drew them up my smooth muscular legs. I remembered the little show that Jennifer had put on for me and did my best to recreate that. As I finished drawing them up I straightened the waistband checking myself out in the mirror again. Picking up the bra I put my arms in as I wrapped it around me. I settled my large breasts into the cups and fastened the front closure. Wanting a bit more cleavage I reached into the cups and drew my breasts out and re-positioned them for maximum exposure. D cup breasts on a 32" frame is almost obscene. Almost. I made it look amazing especially considering the extra boost coming from the corset. Pulling up the lace top thigh highs proved to be a slight challenge. I had drawn the corset so tight that I had little to no movement in my waist. Once I had them up as high as they would go, about 4" short of my honeypot, I slipped into the pencil skirt and saddle shoes.

Taking my makeup bag to the bathroom I began applying it like I had been taught. I didn't have any facial blemishes to cover up so it was straight to foundation I made sure to blend it down and over my chin to my neck and into my hair. A slight amount of blush to accentuate and lift my cheekbones. Eye liner and mascara to highlight my eyes. I chose to go with a more smoky look for my eyes than I had worn the day before. When I was done I was amazed with the results. Lip stick with a glossy coat and the effect was complete. I giggled as I blew myself a kiss. If Luke, the shoe salesman, saw me now he would cream in those khakis not just pitch a tent.

"All dressed up and nowhere to go." I said to myself as I began buttoning up my purple blouse. Pulling my hair back into the pigtails like I had worn the day before, I walked around the apartment practicing my walk, sitting down, standing up, crossing and uncrossing my legs. Wanting to be practical and have everything look as natural as possible I began picking up around the apartment. Cleaning the bedroom, the living room and kitchen. I even walked down to the laundry mat in the basement and did a few loads of laundry. As evening approached I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of Chardonnay. I noticed as I drank a bit more I started loosening up and everything came easier. Maybe I was over thinking everything? It was then that I decided to truly test out my new skills I needed to take them "out into the wild" I giggled to myself thinking about the leopard print lingerie I was wearing.

There were no bars close enough to my apartment to walk to in 4" heels so I picked one that was close enough that I would not have to drive far, and where if I did get too drunk I could take off the heels and walk barefoot. I decided on a pseudo sports bar a few blocks away called "Third Base". There were always good looking woman there and, being a sports bar, lots of men. Giving my lips a touch up I grabbed my purse and headed out. I am glad I got there when I did no less than 10 minutes later there was a bouncer at the door carding everyone. If I kept this up I was going to need to find a way to get an ID for "Danielle". Finding a seat at the bar I sat down, crossed my legs and surveyed the room. There were a fair amount of people there already even though it was still early. I had just opened my purse to pay for my glass of wine when I heard.

"I'll get that." came a voice from over my shoulder.

I turned to see who it was. He was tall, about the same height that I was normally, with short but wavy hair and hazel eyes. He had the muscular tone of a man that works with his hands but his nails were clean so you knew he cared about his appearance. He had a confidence in his stature that commanded attention.

"Thanks." I said taking a drink sip "to what do I owe this honor?"

"for having the courage to come in alone." he replied

"and how do you know I'm alone?" I said gazing into his eyes while sipping my wine. I almost laughed when I saw that confidence shake ever so slightly. So, not so confident after all I thought.

"What I mean is that you didn't need all of your girlfriends around you when you came in." he replied "Hi, I'm Chris."

"I'm Danielle. Nice to meet you" I said extending my my hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you too." Chris said as he took my hand and placed a soft kiss on the backside that made me flutter inside.

Chris sat down and we started talking. His fiance had just left him a few months earlier. They had been high school sweethearts and had been engaged for just over a year. He had bought a house for the two of them to start a family when he learned that she was having an affair with her boss, a man more than twice her age and that she was pregnant with his child. Chris was a carpenter and had made all kinds of upgrades to the house so that it would be ready when they started a family. Now he was stuck with the house because of the collapse in the market. This was his favorite "watering hole" because it has only 5 houses away from where he lived.