Bound Ch. 03: Bound Fovever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I felt his touch I stood up, took his hands again and held them on my large breasts. His hands slid off my breasts and out of my hands as I turned and walked down the hall doing my best "run-way" walk. Stopping at the doorway to the bedroom I reached out to hold the door frame as the other hand reached back, caught the zipper to my dress and drew it down before slouching out of it, letting it puddle around my legs before stepping into the bedroom and out of sight.

Tony ran down the hall as fast as he could with his pants around his ankles trying to get his shoes off. Laying on the bed, legs splayed out, wearing only my corset, panties and high heels I played with my nipples and pussy.

"I thought you would never get here." I said as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties pulling them down slowly, letting Tony get a good view of my shaved pussy and pert little ass.

Jumping on the bed Tony quickly shed the remainder of his clothes and climbed between my legs. I panicked briefly when I realized that he was going to try and shove his cock in and fuck me.

"Easy cowboy. Not on the first date." I said rolling him over so I was straddling him, the lips of my pussy wrapped around his cock, my juices spilling all over it. "Oh, don't you worry." I continued when I saw the confused look on his face. I slid back and forth over his member fucking him with my pussy but without the penetration. (I definitely was not ready for that, probably not ever) I rode him like that, looking down at him while playing with my tits, till his cock was just dripping with my juices. Leaning down I stole a few more kisses before turning around and presented my pussy to him as I took his cock in my mouth again.

It was much harder this time sucking his cock because I was trying to ignore what he was doing to my pussy. His tongue continued working my clit and I had to keep stopping to catch my breath. His cock was in my mouth when he drove me over the top. Screaming my satisfaction into his cock, my orgasm washed over me. It was hard to keep going, it was such a powerful orgasm, but I NEEDED to make him cum at that point.

I turned around so he could see me and everything I was doing. I wanted him to see the body he had been grinding up against on the dance floor all night. I wanted him to see me accept his cum. Licking and sucking his cock I could still taste my own juices. Taking it out of my mouth I wrapped my 32 D cup breasts around it and began tittie fucking him, oftentimes slipping him briefly into my mouth on the long strokes. His body was getting more and more tense as his climax approached. When he came, the first shot hit me on the chin and dripped down to my breasts before I could get it in my mouth. I sucked every last drop of cum out of him I could before picking up what he had shot on my breasts and putting that in my mouth as well. Leaning down to kiss him he didn't shy away as I slipped my tongue into his mouth before snuggling up next to him. Kicking off my heels we slipped under the covers.

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of Danielle's cell phone ringing in my purse. Extricating myself from Tony's arm I answered. "Good morning sunshine! How you doing this morning?" I asked.

"I don't know. Confused more than anything." she responded.

"Confused. Why?" I asked. "What happened?" I was seriously worried at that point. Would all my plans to fix my relationship with Jennifer fail because she met someone else?

"Don't worry, I didn't fall in love or anything like that." she continued.

"Well don't keep me waiting. What happened? Please! I need details." I teased her, probing.

"Nothing happened. We were on the couch kissing and all I could think about was Daniel, so I made him leave." she said.

"Oh Jen!" I said, while inside I was cheering.

"I almost went over by him last night to apologize but I was so drunk." she admitted. "Anyway I'm about 10 minute from his place now. Wish me luck!"

"Good Luck Hun." I was seriously panicking at this point. "Bye."

Hanging up the phone I jumped out of bed still wearing nothing but the corset. Tony sat up in bed at my quick motion.

"Everything OK?" he asked with a concerned tone in his voice.

"No, everything is NOT OK! My boyfriend is on his way and he will be here in 5 minute." I said thinking fast. "Which means you have 2 minute to get the hell out of here!"

"Boyfriend!?"

"Yes! Boyfriend!" I said throwing his pants in his face. "Now get dressed!"

Three minutes later I was pushing him out the door while he struggled to get his shoes on. I had less than seven minutes to clean up, change back into Daniel and remove anything of "Danielle's." Unlacing and removing the corset I changed back to my masculine self and tossed it unceremoniously into it's case. Grabbing the dress, high heels and underwear I stuffed them into the back of my closet along with my makeup kit and ANYTHING else I found and closed the door.

I scrubbed off the makeup from the night before and jumped in the shower. Thankfully it was still early in the morning and it wouldn't be suspicious, plus it would remove anything I might have forgotten or couldn't be easily washed off, like perfume.

I examined myself in the mirror after the shower and was surprised with the amount of facial hair I had. I guess I had been spending so much time as Danielle that I hadn't been shaving. Well ... I had been shaving, just not my face. Warming up the water I lathered up my face and starting by my ear shaved that side before turning the razor over to cut against the grain getting a closer cut. Repeating the process on the other side I was left with a shaving cream goatee when here was a knock at the door.

Putting down the razor I answered the door. "Jennifer! Hi!" The surprise in my voice was genuine because she was still wearing her outfit from the night before. "Wow! You look fantastic! I just need to finish shaving and change then we should be ready to go. Where are we going?" I said letting my quick wit guide my words.

"Finish shaving so I can kiss you." she said stepping into my apartment. "Then you can tell me your side of the story about the costume party."

No sooner had I finished shaving before Jennifer reached out to caress my smooth face her lips seeking mine. "I've missed you Daniel." Jennifer said as she broke off the kiss.

"I've missed you too Jennifer. I tried calling. I wanted to explain but you wouldn't take my calls and I didn't want to leave it on a message you may never listen too." I started.

"I'm sorry." she said kissing me into silence. "I overreacted. I'm listening now."

Now was my chance to make it all right. I promised myself that Danielle would disappear once Jennifer and I were patched up. You should never make promises to yourself that you can't keep.

"It was because of a stupid bet with Jim." I started. "I bet him that my costume was so good no one would recognize me, not even him. I had to be there all night and be able to show him the hand stamp and the bumper sticker they gave out after 11."

"So you WERE there?" she asked.

"He wasn't happy to pay up but I was there. I still have the sticker." I pointed to it on the counter. Obviously the stamp is worn off by now." I continued.

"Did you see what he was doing to me?"

"I did. I think he was trying to get me to blow my cover. It almost worked, I was coming to get you but some girl with short hair got there first. Then I lost track of you when you went outside. When I saw you again you were driving away and your friend was leaving as well." I continued.

"That was Danielle! Do you know he was practically fingering me?" she questioned "He had his hand so far up on my thigh that when he started sticking his tongue in my ear he started playing with my panties as I tried to push away from him."

"I didn't see that part, no. I just saw that you were uncomfortable and when you pushed him away. That's when I started to come get you but it was so crowded I could hardly move. When I saw you were safe with that girl and the two Greek warriors I felt better and just kept watch from a distance. Until I lost you in the crowd anyway." I said trying to mention as many aspects of the evening that only someone who was there would know. "You had such a cute costume too! I didn't get a chance to ask when you stopped over, did you make it yourself?"

"I did. OH Daniel! I feel like such an ass right now." she said as she started to cry.

"I'm just glad you're here sweetie." I said, taking her in my arms. "Come on, let me finish getting ready and we'll go out.

I put on some black Dockers a purple button up shirt, to match her corset top, and a bright red tie.

"What do you think?" maybe not as dressy as that little number but its the best I've got." I said standing there holding my dress shoes.

"You look fantastic Daniel. So what do you think of MY outfit?" she had both legs locked, leaning back on one with the other stretched out toward me as she said it.

"I think its incredible! You know I love the corset but that skirt is amazing." she rocked her hips making her skirt swish as I was taking it all in.

"Then you'll love this!" she said stepping back a bit and giving me a fast twirl like she had last night for Danielle. As she twirled the pleats on the skirt let it fly up, showing off her stockings and garters reaching down from the corset.

"It doesn't get any better than this." I said reaching out to her.

"Actually, there IS one thing that would make this outfit better." she said with a smile. "Do you remember the boots?"

"The "risque" boots? The one you said would never be worn outside the apartment?" I mused.

"Ah ha" she said teasing me with a finger in her mouth.

"I'll go get em." I had to be careful pulling them from my closet because they were in the same area as many of "Danielle's" things. Jennifer was already sitting down on the bed with her shoes off when I returned. "May I?" I asked as I presented her the boots.

"Indeed you may my good man." she said doing her best British accent, which wasn't very good but it was cute, and lifted one leg toes pointed out. Slipping the boots on I began lacing them. I stretched out the process like I was lacing a corset. When they were fully laced she stood and took a few practice steps. "You know, these are actually pretty comfortable." she commented after several trips up and down the hall.

"I can't believe you're willing to wear them out." I said as she came up to kiss me. With her enhanced height she was only an inch or so shorter than me.

"If you will recall I said the same thing about this." she said running her hands over her corset before coming to rest on her waist. "Danielle has opened my mind about a lot of things. I can't wait for you to meet her, but today." she said giving me a kiss, slipping her tongue in my mouth."Is about us."

We drove downtown and enjoyed the river-walk, stopping off at a restaurant when they opened for some refreshments. Jennifer got a glass of wine and I got a beer. Sitting right next to each other we touched, kissed, and fondled each other as we watched the river slide by. Her skirt had ridden up considerably when she sat down, the hem barely covering the lacy welt of her stockings. Sitting back in her chair she crossed her legs and she put them up on mine. It wasn't like her to be this daring in public but she seemed to be enjoying it. Resting my hand on her thigh I inched my pinky under the hem of her skirt to feel the bare skin above her stockings. It seems like small potatoes but it was more about seeing what her reaction would be. Insteaad of pulling away, or moving my hand, or at the very least scolding me, she just took a sip of her wine and watched me.

After we finished our drinks we went to the museum and walked around for a bit, sneaking kisses in every dark corner we could fine. In one particularly dark corner she actually let me slip a finger in her sweet little pussy before we heard a class field trip getting closer.

"Why don't we go someplace private so we can finish." Jennifer said.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Right now I don't care if its an abandoned hallway as long as its private." she said pressed tight up against me.

"Your place?" I suggested.

"Mmmm, Too far." she replied.

"And my place is even farther!" I retorted.

"I have an idea." she said excitedly with wide eyes. "You're gonna love this!"

Ten minutes later we were laughing, sneaking into her office building's conference room. Being the weekend, no one was working and the cleaning crews had finished working as well. As soon as the door to the room closed Jennifer kissed me, drawing me toward the large walnut table in the center of the room.

"I've been 'fucked' by so may decisions that have come out of this room." she said backing up to the table. "The next decision made in this room that gets me fucked...is going to be mine." she said as she used my tie to pull me in for a kiss.

Following her guidance, I pressed her into and then up onto the table. Her legs locked around mine as I picked her up and put her on the large conference room table. Her tongue slipped into my mouth drawing mine out to play. I continued kissing her as my hands slid down that satiny brocade corset, down to her thighs, and then up into her skirt.

Pushing away from me, Jennifer thrust her chest toward me as she reached back to lift her butt off the table. Grabbing the waistband of her g-string, I drew them over the boots and down her legs before putting them in my pocket. I was really glad that "Danielle" had fixed the garter straps before going out the night before.

Sitting forward Jennifer unbuckled my belt and released my pants before drawing out my engorged cock. Giving it a couple of strokes she aimed it toward her pussy and slid down toward it as I pressed in. Leaning back on the table she watched me fucking her. Her breath was getting quicker as she caressed her torso down to her waist. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she started playing with her clit.

Propping one leg on my shoulder opened up her pussy and I began thrusting into her so hard she had a hard time breathing.

"OH. MY. GOD. DANIEL. FUCK ME. FUCK MY. PUSSY." she said loudly between thrusts.

I grunted in acknowledgment as I picked up my pace, the wet sounds of our bodies slapping filled the room. She brought her other leg straight up and locking her ankles together squeezed my cock. Concentrating on her face and satisfying her needs I ignored the rising inside of me. Grabbing her legs and pulling them to one side I gave her several more thrusts before pulling out and lowering them to the ground rolling her onto her belly in the process. Jennifer lay flat on the table, arms stretched out in front of her, legs spread as wide as she could. Stepping up behind, I slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy and began working in her again. The sensation was different and it was easier to not cum with every stroke. Noticing the room had outside windows and remembering her recent openness to public affection, as well as Danielle's experience with Justin, I pulled out and leading her over to the window. I bent her over again letting Jennifer balance herself against the glass. This was going to be it and she knew it, the brief look of panic on her face said it all. I gave the briefest nod of my head and she turned around to look out at the world as I drove my cock in again, and again.

Jennifer was a beautiful woman and she knew it. She was also normally a very private person. She had been taught that intimacy was for the bedroom. To submit to being fucked like this, yes it was a somewhat private setting but on total display to anyone watching, went against everything she had learned growing up. It had been months before she and I were intimate and it was many months more before I was able to convince her that the apartment was as private as the bedroom. Clearly Danielle had made quite an impact and unlocked something long hidden. Being ridden like this, in her works conference room, up against the window, was clearly having an effect on her. Both of her hands were still on the window helping to absorb the momentum from each of my thrusts yet it was clear to me, from her moans, that her orgasm was rapidly approaching and, feeling the tightening in my balls, not a moment too soon either.

Jennifer clenched her pussy muscles as tight as she could with her legs spread so wide and that did it. It was too late, there was nothing I could do last any longer, I thrust into her, HARD, over and over again shooting my cum deep inside. She cried out in the middle of that flurry and I knew that she had as well. I savored the feeling as we finished, my cock still buried in her pussy, holding back our cum. We both leaned on the glass at that point trying to catch our breath.

"I love you Daniel." she said turning to kiss me as my cock finally slipped from her crevice.

"I....oh oh!" I exclaimed as I heard voices coming down the hall.

"Oh my God! Where are my panties?" Jennifer whispered with concern.

"In my pocket." I said stuffing my deflated cock, still slick with her juices, back into my underwear.

"Follow me and act natural." she said as I was finishing zipping up my pants. She had already straightened her outfit and gave a quick glance over mine before nodding her approval.

I thought she was going to take a secret shortcut out some backdoor to get us out of the building before whoever it was found us. Instead she took me to her desk to grab some files that she "needed" because she was doing some work at home. At least that is what she told the VP of Operations, who had come in for the same reason, when we ran into him. Thankfully she was able to excuse us fairly quick and soon we were on our way back to her place.

I spent the rest of the evening with her that night. She was impressed when I made her dinner for the first time, a skill that I had cultivated as Danielle, and that I was even OK with watching a chic flick without a single complaint. When I left that night and for the next couple of weeks there was nothing that could bring me down. Jennifer and I were back together, stronger than ever. In fact she even invited me to Thanksgiving dinner with her Mother.

It was around that same time I realized there was just one problem, Danielle. It wasn't as simple as just using Danielle to open Jennifer's mind to date me again. Jennifer and Danielle had become GREAT friends. Jennifer and "Danielle" texted all the time and she was SO disappointed when Danielle could not make it to Thanksgiving as well and was also suddenly very busy.I also enjoyed my time as "Danielle" so on the few nights that I didn't see Jennifer I kept to the routine I had set when I first experimented with the corset and its powers. These times were few and far between with on difference, I never left the apartment. I didn't feel like I could trust myself.

On the Friday after Thanksgiving, slightly more than two weeks after our little tryst in the conference room, the VPO called Jennifer into his office. Apparently she had made quite the impression during the week long meetings with the suits from corporate. That combined with the fact that she was putting in extra hours on the weekend, at least that was what he thought, proved that she was the right candidate for some special training in New York at the companies World Headquarters. We both laughed about the "weekend work" she was doing that day and about how she was talking to the VPO without any panties on, as our cum was starting to run down her leg.

"So how long are you going to be gone?" I asked

"At least a week, maybe two." she answered packing her suitcase.

"I can't believe you have to leave so soon. Couldn't they have given you a little more notice." I asked wondering what I was going to do without her for that long.