Bound Ch. 03: Bound Fovever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my bra on before I started doing my makeup. I decided on some purple eye shadow that worked with the purple flowers on the dress before putting on the rest of the outfit. The hardest decision that I had to make was whether or not to wear the corset. It had been hours since Jim had raped me and I took off the corset and I still had not changed but was it REALLY permanent? In the end I decided to wear the corset but this time I put it on the outside of the dress instead. I made myself believe I liked it better that way but the truth is that I was still being optimistic. I mean, what would happen if I was walking down the street and I suddenly changed into a man wearing these clothes. Embarrassment aside, it would be VERY uncomfortable to suddenly have mens size 13 feet in a woman's size 7, form fit, high heeled boot. Oh, did I forget to mention that? Well since I had the corset on the outside I changed up the footwear for the risque boots, black, lace up, thigh high, 6" heel with a 2" platform, they are so sexy. The boots were so tall in fact and the hem of the dress long enough that even when I sat down only the tiniest sliver of my thigh was revealed, if any. Plus the laces on the corset, with the laces on the boots looked so sassy together. My hair I put in a french braid that I had, thanks to YouTube again, nearly perfected.

Getting in my car I drove to the Chinese Pawn shop. It would be the first time I had been back since buying the corset. I felt empowered with my clothing choice and happy that I would soon be getting answers, maybe even reverse the process. Walking up to the front of the store my heart sank into my gut. It was all boarded up and obviously gutted by fire. There was caution tape all over the place. Looking around I saw a man coming down the sidewalk.

"Excuse me Sir. Do you know what happened here? Are they going to be reopening?" I inquired.

"Arson and no I don't think it will be reopening." he responded

"Oh my God! When did it happen?"

"About three or four weeks ago, I think. Place has been here nearly 20 years I think and then this happens. So sad." He replied.

"Are there any suspects? Was anyone here when it happened?" I asked him.

"The only suspects died inside. I'm surprised you didn't hear about it on the news."

"Sorry, I've kinda been out of he loop lately." I replied

"You would have to have been. It was wall to wall for days! Anyway, from what they said on the news the old lady whacked her husband over the head with a candlestick and then set the fire. Crazy shit, eh." he said shaking his head. "I mean seriously, get some counseling or just get divorced."

"I know, right!" I said nodding in agreement "Crazy."

"Did you know em?" he asked

"Know? No, Not really. I met them once when I was here a while ago. It was such a cool store." I needed to get out of here I thought, someplace with alcohol. "Thanks for answering my dumb questions, guess I need to start paying more attention to the news. Have a good night. Bye." I said waving.

Striding back to my car I had considerably less confidence in my step. My mind was racing. Could my purchase of this corset really have resulted in a murder/suicide/arson? Getting back to my car I decided on going to McGill's. Sometimes having something to block out ambient noise helps me think.

I sat down at the short side of the L shaped bar. Resisted the urge to greet Neal like I normally would have and instead just ordered a glass of wine.

"No problem Miss. Can I see some ID?" he asked.

I was dumbfounded. I knew I had no ID, this was one of the problems I always had in the back of my mind. Luckily I was able to control my panic until I got my wallet out of my purse where the ID holder was clearly empty.

"Oh my God! Where's my license?" the panic in my voice quite apparent. "Oh my God, Oh my God! I just had it at the mall!"

"I'm sorry miss." Neal began "But without an ID I can't serve you. I could make you something to eat but if you think you left your license at the mall..." he shrugged his shoulders

"Thanks, I understand." I muttered my face burning with shame.

"Hey!" Neal approached me before I walked out. Putting his arm around my shoulders he said softly "No hard feelings, OK!" he said trying to ease my tears. "This place is my livelihood, I couldn't risk losing my liquor license. Please, when you find your ID, come on back. First rounds on me." He said handing me a drink token. "I would love to have a pretty little thing like you in my bar."

Driving home I had never been so careful about the traffic laws in my life. Complete stops at every stop sign and not even 1 mph over the speed limit. Flopping down onto my couch I crossed my legs and tried to figure out what to do. I had nothing! I couldn't go to work like this. I had no car, no drivers license, no social security card, no bank accounts, Nothing! Nothing anyway that would identify me as I how currently was. Oh my God! I thought as I buried my tear streaked face in my hands.

I rubbed the tears from my eyes as I poured myself a glass of wine from one of the few bottles I had left. With no way to replenish that stock at the moment I was going to have to ration, tonight however was an exception.

Sitting down at the computer I sent my boss an email saying that I had a family emergency and I was going to need to take some leave. They were very understanding and let me take the 2 weeks of vacation I had coming to me and would mail me the checks. That was the easiest.

I filled out the car title to transfer ownership to "me". I decided to keep the same last name Reid because I wanted something to hold onto from my past life. I couldn't actually transfer the title until I had some proper ID but it felt like I was getting something done.

I spent the next couple days moping around the apartment. I didn't leave for anything, I didn't dare. The phones rang, both Danielle's and Daniel's, with calls and messages from Jim and Mike as well as Jennifer. I didn't answer any of them which I suppose is why Mike and Jim started knocking on the door. I wouldn't move a single high heel clad foot while they were standing in the hall. I would wait patiently until they left and then go on about cooking, cleaning, and being "a good wife."

It was nearing the end of the week of my second week and I had still made no progress on bank accounts, car title or anything else. Like every day I was wearing a skirt with stockings and garter belt. That day I was wearing one of my old shrunken t-shirts that, with my large breasts, actually fit my new smaller frame, and the first pair of high heels I bought. Getting dressed up like I was going out was my own way maintaining some sort of normalcy in my life. My day was as normal as any other day I had had since the transformation until that evening after supper. The kitchen was already cleaned up and I was sitting on the couch, legs crossed with the TV turned down low watching a movie, when there was another knock at the door. My breath caught in my throat when I heard a key in the lock and the bolt thrown back. My eyes must have been the size of teacups when the door opened. I had totally forgotten I had given Jennifer a key in case of emergencies!

"Daniel? It's Jen..." Jennifer started saying until her eyes landed on me. "YOU, FUCKING, SLUT!!! DANIEL! GET OUT HERE."

"I'm right here." I said timidly.

"Shut up bitch! I wasn't talking to you!" She said storming down the hall toward the bedroom.

"Jennifer, Please! It's not what you think!"

"Oh really, not what I think eh. Then why is everything starting to fall into place. Like why you were REALLY here in this hall the night we met and why you always seemed to have a ride but I never saw a car." she stood there with her hands on her hips. "What kind of sick freak are you? How long have you been fucking my boyfriend while playing at being my friend. Where's Daniel?" she asked again after not finding him in the bedroom.

"I told you. I'm right here." I said not wanting to lie anymore. I had so much on my chest and I needed someone to share it with. "Please, will you give me a chance to explain?"

"Oh, I can't WAIT to hear this!" Jennifer said as she sat on the love-seat.

I told her everything, from the stupid bet with Jim, to the magical corset I got at the Chinese Pawn shop. I told her about running into her here in the hall. I explained everything from the night of my first transformation up to and including being drugged and raped by Jim.

"So if you want to say 'I told you so' about Jim and Mike, now is definitely the time." I said as I finished talking. I looked up at her realizing that she had not spoken once during the entire story. She just sat there listening. Now that I was done talking, with the blankest expression I had ever seen on her face, Jennifer stood up without saying a word and walked out. She never looked back. She never slowed down. She closed the door softly and then she was gone.

I found myself on my hands and knees between the living room and the kitchen crying as the door closed. I don't even remember standing up. I had laid everything on the table. I had been 100% honest with her and she didn't believe me. Her walking out made that pretty clear. Whatever I came up with, I was going to have to do it alone.

Seeing how late it was I stripped out of my cloths and slipped into a purple satin chemise nightie I liked. I stripped off my makeup and brushed my teeth before getting into bed with my little purple man. Turning on the vibrator I slipped it into my soft folds letting him work his magic. It was too intense to keep him focused on my clit so I moved him around a lot, slipping him in and out of my increasingly wet pussy. I let my mind wander as well and soon I was Jennifer and the vibrator was me, the old me, making love to her. That was the image in my head as I came. It was so intense, both the orgasm and the emotional release that I started crying again. It was uncontrollable, I had thought after McGill's that I had nothing, now I realized I had LESS than nothing. I had lost the one person that had actually mattered to me out of any of this. I was devastated. My body wracked with sobbing. I didn't sleep much that night.