Bound Ch. 10: Happy Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait right here." he instructed while he stood up and walked to the mini-bar, the incessant vibration of the egg driving me to new heights. It was too much! I had had it in me so long and I couldn't take the stimulation anymore. I either needed to cum or I needed it out. Trying to find my clit with my fingers, I found out how effectively the chastity belt did its job. I tried in vane to push the egg out but the chastity belt locked it in, as effectively as it locked me out.

Whimpering with the stimulation, my eyes were rolling up in my head when he finally returned. Taking a seat in one of the large chairs in the room, he just watched me while I writhed on the bed. The vibration was driving me insane, I needed something IN me (no the egg didn't count!) I watched in desperation as he took a sip of his drink, the key chain twirling in his other hand.

The smile on his face, at that moment, told me everything I needed to know about how this night was going to progress. Slowly; on his time frame; and I would cum, time and time again, before dawn.

A slight motion from his hand after he set his glass down drew me to him. I was only about halfway to him when he indicated for me to stop. Mercifully, he clicked the button on the remote again and I had a moment of clear thought before he motioned with his hand for me to turn. With a smile I took a step toward him before turning rapidly causing the skirt of my dress to flair out showing off my sexy blue sandals. I stood there, watching him watch me, twisting my hips playfully.

"I just love looking at you Darling." Chris said, stripping me with his eyes. "You are the sweetest, most amazing, and beautiful woman I have ever known."

I blushed with the compliment as I made my way to him. "Thank you Chris." I said as I neared him, I had long since accepted my new reality. "And you are the most handsome, amazing, wonderful, sensitive and sweet man I have ever known." I admitted truthfully. "You mean the world to me! I just want to give myself to you, love you, serve you."

"Is that why you gave me this?" he asked dangling the key.

"Partially." I admitted coyly. "I also wanted a way to let you know that I trust you implicitly. I'm a bit old fashioned ... you already know that ... but I also wanted to show you how kinky I can be." I said thinking about Jennifer's mom. I didn't want to be like that, desperate and quietly promiscuous, while wearing a facade of innocence. "I wanted to let you know, my body belongs to you" 'and you ALONE!' my thoughts finished. "and that I will use it for you, and your pleasure, whenever, wherever, you want." I said suggestively. "If I ever need reminding, just show me the key. Finally it was a way of showing, even more than our vows, that I submit to you."

We looked at each other in silence for a long moment as he began to understand the implications of everything I had just said. When it finished sinking in, he smiled so softly. Kneeling in front of him sitting on my heels, my hands on my lap, I awaited his response, my dress fanned out around me.

"Oh Danielle! I appreciate that sweetie, I really do!" he said locking eyes with me, an intense look in his own. "I guess I want you to know, we're a team. I don't want you to just submit to me blindly. I want, no, I NEED, your input! I want to know what you think, if you think I'm making the wrong decision, please tell me!" he pleaded.

"I will my love." I responded, glad we were on the same page. I mean, every team needs a Captain, and submitting is one thing but giving up my voice ... HELL NO!! ... That wasn't going to happen! "If you'll be the head, I'll be the heart!" I offered in might have appeared to be a compromise but was actually what I had always had in mind. A quick sigh and a sense of relief from him let me know we had an agreement.

"So! What should we do about this?" he asked dangling the keys from the remote.

"Mmmmm! Whatever ... you ... want." I replied in a suggestive manner.

With a smile on his face he pressed the button to put the egg on low and signaled for me to come to him.

What happened next was the most amazing sexual experience of my life. Using my physical cues, he drove me to new heights as he slowly removed my dress, never allowing the egg to get me too close. Soon my dress lay strewn across a chair, my corset and other undergarments on display, his cock in my mouth. This was a far cry from where I had started over a year ago, and I didn't care, THIS was right, I was right where I was supposed to be and acceptance was no longer a chore.

His magnificent cock was the center of my Universe and I let him know it, as I licked, sucked, tickled, and fondled him. There were so many techniques I had learned since the first time I had sucked his cock, and I used them all. The steady gyrations from the vibrating egg, still locked inside me churning my juices, set the pace as I deep throated him.

So lost I was in driving him to satisfaction, I was surprised when he stopped me. Pulling me off his cock with a POP, he stood me up, guided me over to the table and began unlocking the chastity belt.

I quivered with anticipation of what was to come as I heard the first of the locks click open. Soon, I was free of its confinement.

"Push it out." he requested, his hand between my legs.

Obeying his orders, I squeezed, pushing the egg, still vibrating and slick with my juices, out, and into his hand.

Turning me around, I spread my legs as he bent me over the table. I could tell by the brief pause he was more than a bit surprised by the jewel tipped butt plug nestled between my buttocks.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were kinky were you?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

"And I'm all yours!" I replied, looking back at him with a smile.

Like I thought earlier, like I wanted, our lovemaking proceeded entirely on his schedule. Nevermind the fact he had seen it before, Chris took his time exploring my body. I don't think a single square inch of my body escaped his attention and kisses. It was nearly an hour before he fully removed my corset, another hour after that before my heels, stockings, and garter belt came off. I gasped as he finally entered me and began working in me for what seemed like an eternity. Soon the sounds of mutual affection filled the suite, another orgasm tearing through my body moments before he finally came.

I wrapped him up, arms and legs, as I gave him a full body hug, our sweat slick bodies pressed tightly to each other. The occasional, residual thrust from his cock, reminding me of the toy still inserted deep in my anus.

"I love you Chris!" my voice trembled with ecstasy. "I love you ... so ... much!" I finished as a wave of exhaustion washed over me.

I fell asleep before he even responded, his cock buried deep inside me. It had been an incredible, crazy, year and now, everything, was done. I had such a feeling of relief and peace inside, couple that with the physical exhaustion from the days events culminating in the consummation of our vows ... it was too much and my body knew it. I only vaguely remember him saying he loved me too as I rolled onto my side. I vaguely remember Chris spooning up behind me and feeling ... safe ... complete ... loved.

The light streaming through the gauze curtains flooded the room with its warm white light. It was that warmth that roused me from my slumber. That warmth soaked into me, reinforcing the inner glow Chris and I had sparked the night before. I stretched out and languished in that warmth and as I stretched, I realized Chris had relieved me of the final toy of our lovemaking. Looking around I saw it, washed and polished, setting on the nightstand near me, its gem shiny with a peaceful inner glow of its own that belied its own naughty nature.

At first I thought maybe I had overplayed my hand. Perhaps I had let him know too much, too soon, about my sexual nature.

The laces of the corset had been untied for some time, the tension of the laces in the grommets the only thing still holding it shut. Chris's kisses started again on my neck and shoulder as he slowly loosened the laces. Huddling there on all fours, I was torn as to what I wanted to do. Pressing my butt back against his pelvis, I could feel his hard cock teasing me through his tuxedo pants. I determined THAT was what I wanted just as his kisses reached my neck right behind the ear breaking my concentration.

"Mmmmm!" I melted with the sensation, goosebumps rising up and down my arms. I now understood why Jennifer liked that so much.

Looking down, I saw Chris' arm wrapped around me, his hand cupping my breast. What a journey it had been that got me to this point, and yet it FELT RIGHT! When I looked down and saw my large breasts, flat tummy, and shaved pussy, it FELT RIGHT! Like this was the way I was supposed to be, it wasn't until I thought of my past that I even remembered my life as a man.

The laces loosened and I felt the corset drop a bit on my torso. Placing a hand on the busk to hold it shut, I rolled over. I wanted it off but I wanted Chris to do the honors, not gravity. I sat there, against the headboard, knees up, legs spread, propped up on one arm while the other precariously held the corset shut. He knelt on the bed, just past my feet, wearing nothing but his pants and socks. Putting on my best 'come hither' look, I beckoned him.

Remembering what he had done to me made my pussy quiver. Feeling his hard cock nestled in the crack of my ass wasn't helping. Slipping a finger inside my pussy, I stirred the juices left over from the night before as my memories skipped ahead.

Bereft of all my clothes I laid there naked before him, clad only in my jewelry, the gem of my butt plug the most prominent from his vantage point. He caressed my legs toward my honeypot before dipping a couple of fingers in, his thumb resting on my butt plug reminding me of its naughty presence. Shaking his head with a smile, he pushed it in a bit more, making me clench in response. He laughed at the look he caused on my face when he did that.

Sliding down the bed, he put more pressure on my butt plug but it also brought me closer to his cock.

Reaching behind me, I grabbed his hard cock and gently stroked it.

"Mmmmm!" Chris moaned, sleep heavy in his voice. "Are you ready again?" he questioned.

"Mmm Hmm!" I replied, rolling over to face him. "and I KNOW you are." still stroking him.

Using his hard cock as a leash, I pulled him between my legs. Rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit, I used it to stimulate my clit before lining him up.

"Make love to me Chris." I begged.

Sliding his cock in, he propped himself up, giving me access to my clit, my manicured nails a blur as I teased my little button. Occasionally I dipped down further to feel his shaft, slick with my juices, sliding in and out of me.

In and out, he worked inside me, every thrust taking me closer. Soon, once again, the room was filled with the sounds of passion as we spoke the most primordial of languages. With a loud grunt he thrust into me and was still, his cock pulsing, giving me more of his seed.

I lost track of how many orgasms I had that night but it was clearly more than Chris could handle. Rolling back over he pulled a pillow over his head to block out the rising sun and in no time I heard him snoring softly. Giving him a kiss through the pillow, I slid out of his embrace, and off the bed.

Smiling the satisfied smile of a well fucked woman, I padded my naked body across the room to take a shower. I knew any hopes of him joining me were non existent, especially considering how much energy he had expended in the last 24 hours fucking me. Washing away my own fatigue, I enjoyed the hot water cascading over me. I spent a little extra time caring for my long hair before exiting the shower, a thick terry cloth towel supported by my breasts, my hair wrapped up in another

As I thought, Chris was still passed out on the bed. Padding quietly so as not to disturb him, I made my way to my Wedding dress. Picking it, and my various lingerie strewn across the room, I carefully put them away in the garment bag I had brought for them.

After I had those hung up and put away, I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked the hair of my husband, it felt weird to think that but that's what he was, My Husband!

"Mmmmm." he murmured as he woke. "I think you're trying to break me."

"I didn't hear you complaining last night." I responded.

"Mmmmm."

"Or this morning for that matter." I continued.

"How do you do it?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied playing dumb.

"I mean making love to you. It's absolutely ...! I mean it's like ... I've never felt that way before you!" he said, struggling to find the words. Maybe I HAD fucked his brains out! "it's like I can't ... until you do..." he finished finally making a semi complete thought. "How do you do it?"

"Shhhhhh. Let's just say it's magic." I laughed at my own, inside, joke. "Now get up sleepyhead, checkout is in an hour."

Surprisingly, he got up like I requested and wandered sleepily to take a shower. Taking one last hungry look at his muscular, hairy ass, I grabbed my clothes to finish getting ready myself.

I had decided to continue with the 'Bride theme' for my 'day after' ensemble with this amazing sleeveless, low cut, VERY figure flattering, white dress. It was so low cut in fact I couldn't wear a bra, not even the kind designed for such a dress. Thankfully the bodice was so tight, because combined with the the cut, I had more than enough support even with the sides of my breasts on display. Originally the dress came with a white satiny belt that tied in a bow behind, at my request, Jennifer had graciously replaced it with a blue satin one, to match my shoes.

I held it on the hanger just looking at it for a time before hanging it back up. Pulling out the satin V-string panties Jennifer had bought me, I let my towel drop to pull them up my legs. Letting the string back settle in my crack, I smoothed out the rest of the material to rest even against my smooth skin. Turning my back to the mirror, I looked at the small V shaped piece of material in the back, embroidered as it were with 'Mrs. Anderson' in the same color blue as my shoes and the ribbon.

I wasn't even halfway done styling my hair when Chris walked out of the bathroom. That is probably the biggest thing I miss about being a man, 5 minute showers and your hair being dried and styled before you finish walking across the room.

"What?" he asked when he saw the annoyed look on my face.

"Nothing sweetie." I responded stepping into my dress and settling it on my shoulders. "Could you zip me up please?" I asked, pulling my hair up.

"Of course!" Feeling his hands settling on my hips, I resisted the urge to melt into him, especially when he started planting kisses ahead of the zip.

The top of the dress was very form fitting and I felt like I was being poured into it as he zipped it up. Passing the satin ribbons back, he needed no more prompting to tie them into a bow. Slipping my feet into my shoes, they each seated with a pop giving me 5" more height.

Turning around I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips before sitting back down to apply my makeup. Watching Chris in the mirror as he walked off to get dressed, I turned my attention back to myself. I decided to go with the smoky look I liked, but thinking about my shoes and the contrasting satin belt, I pepped it up with some subtle blue highlights.

"Hurry up sweetie checkout is in like 30 minutes!" Chris called out. "You're still putting on your makeup? Danielle! We're going to be late!"

I was only about halfway done with my makeup and he was fully dressed, including his shoes!

"Seriously?" I said in disbelief. "You would still be sleeping if I hadn't gotten you up!"

"Maybe I should go get the busboy to help me load the truck."

Casting him a sassy look, I continued getting ready, finishing up just as he finished loading the truck.

Lacing my fingers with his, we made our way down to checkout, the high heels and the swaying of my hips causing the dress to sway deliciously.

Once we were done checking out Chris helped me climb into his truck. Buckling my belt, I crossed my legs, looking forward to going home. Chris climbed up on the other side, started the truck and we were on our way. I wish I could describe what I felt at that moment. A bit confused but clear headed. Submissive, yet in control. Horny but satisfied. I don't know, even now it's hard to describe, more than anything I thought as I took his hand, I was happy.

"Let's go home sweetie." I said with a smile.

"OK!" he said. "but first I have a surprise for you." and that's when I noticed he was holding a blindfold.

My eyes went up in surprise, and maybe a little bit of panic.

"Trust me Danielle." he asked.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out through my nose, I turned my body. That gesture of trust was the only answer Chris needed, slipping the blindfold over my eyes, my world crashed into darkness.

To his day I don't know if he drove straight to our destination, or if he took a longer route to throw me off, but by the time he finally stopped the truck, I was completely disoriented. Have you ever tried getting out of a truck, blindfolded and wearing heels? Thankfully Chris was there to help, practically lifting me down.

"You ready?" he asked when he had me in position.

Nodding my head, he removed the blindfold. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the bright light but when they did, I was indeed surprised. I was standing at the end of the driveway, in front of a largish home, with perfect landscaping. The most surprising part I realized, turning around to take it all in, I recognized the scenery! This was where Chris had proposed! 'Where had this house come from?' my mind wondered.

"When did you!? ... How did!? ... CHRIS!" I stammered.

"Since we are starting a new chapter in our lives, it seemed fitting we should be starting it on new ground, in a new home."

"But when did you?"

"Shortly after you said 'yes'" he replied.

"How?" noticing for the first time all the cars parked up and down the street, and that I recognized many of them.

"Well, long story short, I used my connections in the industry and basically operated as my own general contractor." He answered.

With a sense of disbelief he led me to the house, the smiling faces of everyone I knew greeting me through teary eyes. I remember giving EVERY one of them a hug, and wiping lots of tears, before sitting down to open our presents.

I won't bore you with the details of the gift opening, honestly, it's just like a wedding, if you've been to one, you've been to them all. Sitting there though, surrounded by gifts, some of them open some not, I looked around. I felt truly gifted and it had nothing to do with all the boxes or the stack of stuff, from the crystal knick knacks that would be put away and taken out only to dust, to the small kitchen appliances that would get put away and 3 years later donated to Goodwill, unopened and unused. No, the gift which brought me to tears, was the gift sitting around me. My husband, my friends, my family both old AND new, THEY were what made the day so special to me.

That had been one of the unexpected blessings, I forgot to mention, of Jennifer getting pregnant. Being (re)introduced to my parents. At first I panicked a bit, I wont lie, especially when my mom looked at me with a quizzical look on her face, and asked me who my parents were because I looked SO familiar. We made some more small talk about this and that but she kept pressing me about my parents and wanting to meet them. Not knowing what else to say, I told her I had lost them a little more than a year before. (which, all things considered, was not REALLY a lie!)