Bound Ch. 10: Happy Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing that has not changed though, is my sex drive, especially when I'm ovulating. Sometimes I wonder how Chris keeps up with me.

In the days after Jim raped me, I thought my world was over, looking back, I realize my world was just beginning. I have been honestly and truly blessed with this experience. I've had the chance to experience life, and love, from a completely different perspective. I've had the chance to bear children, to actually feel them growing inside me. I was also able to experience the other side as well, each time I got Jennifer pregnant.

I have not been like the old Chinese woman who, in my imagination anyway, saw the magic and the transformation as a curse. A punishment for some great wrong. Who lived with it for years but never came to terms with the transformation.

Nor was I like Jamie who WAS being punished but accepted the transformation and used it as a weapon to prey on people.

For me, it was a journey of love, and I found it. I have the most amazing best friend in Jennifer and a loving and caring husband in Chris. Furthermore I have been able to experience love from both sides and every angle.

Some lessons can only be learned in the fullness of time. Jennifer and I know now that we are, and always were, each others soul mate. She and I, as Daniel, got married the third year after my transformation in a private ceremony in the Keys, attended by only Daniel Jr.

At my wedding to Chris, she said she had found her true love and would cherish her time with him (me). Every year we take a vacation, 2 weeks, just for us, always during Chinese New Year. While our time together has been limited, we have made the most of it and conceived 2 more children together, both boys (George, after her grandfather) and David (after my father). Along with Daniel Jr they were all born in late October to early November, depending on where Chinese New Year falls.

Jennifer and I are closer than ever. We still work out together several times a week, and our kids all play together regularly. (They LOVE their Auntie Danielle!) Shortly after Chris and I finished moving into our new home, Jennifer moved into his old one. He wanted to sell it but I put my foot down. Making sure she has a solid roof over her head is the least I can do for her. One thing that is kind of funny is how her wardrobe has changed. She now wears mostly, but not entirely, skirts and dresses like me. I also know, for a fact, she hasn't worn pantyhose since my transformation. When I asked her about it, she said it was because dressing that way made her feel closer to Daniel. As good of control I have on my emotions now, it was no match for that revelation.

Like Chris said once, Jennifer IS an amazing woman! She has truly been my rock through this whole experience. Not just the loss of my identity, and its subsequent rebuilding, but she also helped me reconnect with my family in a way I thought impossible following my transformation. She even crashed my father's funeral with me, so I wouldn't be alone. I can honestly say, she is the best friend I've ever had.

The corset; probably the most important part of this little tale. Along with the initial rules, we have been able to discover a couple more of its secrets.

Rule #8: the magic of the corset DOES NOT work during the 15 days of Chinese New Year.

We discovered this one year when I brought it along so we could have a 'ladies night', while on our special vacation, when I put it on however, nothing happened. We were able to confirm, when Jennifer convinced one of the hotel staff to try it on, it wasn't because I had already been changed by its magic.

Rule #9: The reversion period at Chinese New Year will NOT occur if the changed subject is pregnant.

Must somehow be a built in protection of the baby. We actually suspected this the second Chinese New Year after my transformation, and my first year wed to Chris. I was on the pill at the time, which essentially works by tricking the body into believing it's already pregnant, well ... apparently it tricks the magic as well. Needless to say, I stopped taking the pill after that and had no more problems. We got final confirmation of this rule a few years later when I got pregnant with my third child, though I had no idea I was pregnant at the time.

The REALLY interesting thing about this rule, actually goes back to Jamie. Apparently she was so terrified of getting pregnant again, she took the pill religiously. As such, she never turned back to Jim for Chinese New Year, and has lived these last ten years, exclusively as a woman. Getting that information out of Mike, without raising any suspicions, took some very careful questioning and no small amount of alcohol.

Jennifer and I briefly toyed with the idea of starting our own little company. Something offshore, where we could offer something no one else could. TRUE gender reassignment, with a trial period. It never got beyond the talking phase though, not entirely sure why.

October 22nd, Chris was right, I do take it out in that day every year. I set it down next to a package of brand new 'wife beater' tank tops and the risque boots as well. I almost consider it my birthday, not the day I was actually born mind you, but the day Danielle first saw the light of day. I wear the corset several times during the year but I ALWAYS wear it Oct 22nd, dressed the same way as the first time. Thankfully, yoga has kept my body toned enough, even after 3 kids, I can still pull it off such a risque outfit.

In fact, to this day dresses and skirts are pretty much all I wear. What can I say, I'm a traditionalist. Oh, I do occasionally wear pants but pretty much only when we go hiking, camping, or whenever Chris and I take a right on the bike.

It's been an amazing ride, these past ten years, maybe someday I'll actually write it all down and put it in the box with the corset. Maybe that is what's written on the inside of the lid. The memoirs of the first wearer. Hmm! Now that's an interesting thought I never considered before. Maybe I SHOULD find someone to translate it for me.

Most of all my friends. Please! Always remember. Life is NOT about the cards you've been dealt, its how you play them.

Life ... is what you make of it!

Bye

Danielle Reid Anderson

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

After reading this whole series I thought I'd compliment you at the end. I ended up getting really attached to the characters but the fact that Danielle gets married took some time to get used to. I think the secret should have been reveled to the husband. Over all I really enjoyed this story however you don't explain how they cope with Danielle turning back in to a man. This story didn't just cut to the sex and was fully fleshed out.

Thank you for a good story.

tompo296tompo296over 7 years ago
Thank you

Can I compliment you on an excellent story, I really felt for Daniel and Jen and was touched by their connection and was routeing for them as a couple. I can honestly say that this series is one of my top ten that I have read, leaving a nice 'feel good' emotion .Thanks once again for a nice story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing

Sorry you were annoyed about any low scores. In my case like you said it was simply the characters not the structure or prose.

You are a talented writer. I think your prose is better than some publish novels. Even some overrated best sellers I recently read. (cough "The Martian")

Anonymous 1

gene_ericsongene_ericsonover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback to the feedback and an explanation

When I first saw the low scores on certain chapters I have to admit, I was a bit annoyed. I wondered what I had done wrong. I now realize the low scores were more about the character and her sometimes questionable judgement rather than my writing or my writing ability.

I tried to make the story as realistic as possible. To not just create a story where a man changes and has full control of his actions, like so many other transformation stories, but to take advantage of the fact that men and women ARE inherently different, not just physically but mentally, emotionally, and sexually as well.

Daniel (as Danielle) had very little control over him/herself in ANY sexual situation because, as a guy, he learned to seek sex at every opportunity. As Danielle this wiring of his brain did not change, in fact it became worse because he was not even remotely prepared for the far more intense stimulation of the female body. As such, Yes, She made some VERY questionable decisions which could have had all kinds of results like was pointed out in the feedback of a previous chapter. (i.e. pregnancy, STD's, etc.)

The story trek itself followed very much along the same familiar lines of addiction and withdrawal.

Chapter 1: Discovery

Chapter 2: Experimentation

Chapter 3: Addiction

Chapter 4: Intervention

Chapter 5: Closure

Chapter 6: Rock Bottom

Chapter 7: Light at the end of the tunnel

Chapter 8: Relapse

Chapter 9: Taking responsibility and regaining control

Chapter 10: accepting that life can never be the same and moving on you can find something else you never thought possible.

Anonymous 1 was feeling sad at the end and thought I should have ended the story at Chapter 5. I can only assume because s/he did not like the direction of Danielle in Chapter 6 and subsequent chapters (with the exception of chapter 7)

I can honestly say that Chapter 6 was the most difficult, and I think the longest timewise, for me to write. This was because Danielle, in an attempt to regain some control over her new life lost nearly all control. She was going into a dark place that no one, I think, wanted her to go (not even me) but this wasn't a fairy tale. It was important for this transition to happen for the growth of her character, yes it is growth in the wrong direction but then again ... we all learn from our mistakes. For this reason I think Chapter 6 is probably the most important chapter in the saga.

Likewise Anonymous 1 disagreed with the ending, thought that Danielle should have somehow figured out how to return to Daniel and that I was just pandering to the transformation fetish crowd. I think letting her transition back would have been worse. That we can have action without consequence.

There was also some concern about Chapter 10 and character development. Chapter 10 was always about bringing the story full circle. Being a flashback story, it NEEDED to end where it began, with our Protagonist holding and inspecting the box and its contents.

It was also intended to tie up, as best as possible, any loose strings into a tidy little bow. Seeing that the story mimicked real life there will always be some frayed edges. This was intentional so that the reader wonders about the other drama that might arise as well as to make them wonder about the story behind the story.

'Danielle and Chris had little chemistry' SIGH! you got me there. Obviously there was chemistry or she would not have chosen to marry him but you are correct. I failed in bringing that to the reader.

Thank you all for your kind words and your criticism, this was my first attempt at erotic fiction and I was not quite sure WHAT to expect. Having written this, and a few other stories now, I have a newfound appreciation for all writers, the creative process, and editors.

In the end I guess if I have made any of you wonder if SOMEWHERE in Suburbia, sitting on the top shelf, in a dusty old leather box, there was a century's old magical corset ... then I guess I did OK.

Thank you again everyone for your votes, your comments, and favoriting me as an author and the chapters you enjoyed, I hope you find my new tales just as enjoyable.

Gene_Ericson

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The ending was beautiful!

Thank you for writing this and letting me read it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Newlyweds Next Door Ch. 01 BDSM, Forced Fem, Non-Consensual.in NonConsent/Reluctance
X-Change: The Frat House Blues Matt allows his roommate Rick to watch him transform.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Tricked with a Pill Man tricked into taking a pill that turns him into a woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Bound for Fun Ch. 01 Jen buys herself a slave collar, unaware of its true power.in Fetish
There's No Going Back Ch. 01-03 A magical fertility treatment leads to unexpected changesin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories