Bound Friends Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Lea hand crawled back to her room, attached the gag and crawled back to the bathroom she was starting to feel sick. Her stomach was in full revolt and it felt like ants were crawling under her skin, a lot of them, and they were making her whole body shake. She felt both hot and cold concurrently, sweating but also shivering. Her esophagus was preparing for the vomit that it was sure was coming any second now. The vomit never came but it stood at the ready none the less. Cleaning the toilet from a short handled gag with bound hand would be hard enough, but Lea was finding that the extra smells from the toilet were having a stronger than usual effect, forcing her to take many breaks as she gasped for more normal smelling air further away.

When she finished, Hannah told her to go trade the toilet brush for a tile scrubber and give the shower, tub and floor a good cleaning. By the time she was finished with all that it was dark and Hannah mercifully gave her bindings some slack and sent her off to a cell to sleep. It was a little early still but she wasn't going to complain. Once the door was close Lea was almost relieved, no more endless slow cleaning. Even the pain from dinner had subsided.

"Before you try to sleep, use the four retracting cables to attach your four limbs to the four corners of the cell, I'll give you enough slack," Hannah directed before Lea even had a chance to try to get comfortable. Once Lea had attached the cables she lay in the middle of the cage spread eagle letting the cables retract and pull her extremities where they want. "Your last task, look into one of the cameras and tell me in your own words about your day. I think that website could use a nice little journal section if it ever goes live. Start by saying the date and remember, I can detect lies. Lies will not be tolerated and result in doubling your punishments for the day for every lie you tell."

Lea had almost forgotten about that site after all the day's events. She didn't want to give it any more ammunition but she certainly didn't have any choice. She talked about getting back from seeing her friends, how much she had started to realize she missed them, how shocked she was when Hannah went back into full Mistress mode and all the days events. By the time she had caught up to the present she stopped, not knowing what else to say. Which is when she felt her chip turned up. It had been days since she had received any stimulation at all, though she also sadly knew this must be the start of the series of punishments for the day. Of course Hannah would want those not just filmed but immediately following her diary time confession. Of course. She hadn't been told to count them out, but when the pause and then pain worked to cut her arousal back down she let out "One Mistress" because she felt counting was perhaps the safest thing to do. She had apparently been very bad at cleaning because they moved right past the five she got walking through the door and didn't finish till they reached 16. Once the chip didn't return back to life, Lea lay her head to the side and tried to get some sleep.

The next few days blurred together. Lea would awake in a cell, be given service tasks to do most of the day and required to journal what happened to her that day before taking the punishment she had accumulated. She knew that Hannah was picking all these service jobs because it was what Lea liked the least. She never used to be particularly neat, never cared much for cooking, and never found the prospect of being forced to do either particularly sexy. That didn't stop Hannah from ordering her a tight latex maid suit similar to what she had bought for Megan except in her size. She was required to wear it for most of the day, which was particularly hard when she was given tasks to do outside without the benefit of air conditioning.

But there was now not a spot of the house that wasn't restored, tidied or cleared. She had hooked "feeling" dildos up to the food system in all four cells, so that she was no longer limited to sleeping in the same cell night after night. She had even finished clearing what turned out to be a rather long path around the property about the width of a car through the forest. It clearly had at one time been cleared, even well worn, but after long neglect the invasive fast growing bushes had camouflaged it's existence to where she didn't know she even had such a long path before. With such an indirect path it circled around and was easily over a quarter mile.

Hannah had made it routine that she would order whatever it is she felt the house needed, send off the van to receive it from the store, and have Lea unload it. One of these days however brought an unusually large load. There were many plain brown boxes of various sizes that Lea mostly brought into the parlor. What in particular was odd to Lea were three exactly identical boxes, ominously labeled "1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3." There were no other markings and they all seemed to be exactly the same weight. Lea did as she was told and brought them one by one into each of the three bedrooms to set along the wall. They felt somewhat heavy, though not nearly as heavy as such a big box suggested it should be.

That night, Lea was told to get her laptop and set it outside the cell just out of reach with the screen facing her. She didn't understand why, but also didn't question it. She was given her usual chance to journel again, complaining about the tasks she had to do, saying how she missed being able to go out and missed her friends, all a rather typical entry. It was, as always, followed by her punishments but strangely to her, no utilization of the laptop at all.

"Sleep tight," Hannah said "Tomorrow is a big day."

****

Lea awoke to a usual annoying alarm, and stretched out after another night on a metal cell. But something was different. The shadow cast by the sun was much further along than when she'd normally be woken up. She was also much more hungry, had Hannah let her sleep in? Before getting an answer she went over to the dildo she had fast become acquainted with, giving it the usual blowjob before it would finally give her something to drink in return.

"Hello?" came the voice of Megan. Lea instinctively yelled out "Up here," before remembering how utterly soundproofed all the rooms in this house were. And the voice wasn't coming from in the room, it was simply being played by her computer. She sat as forward as her cell would let her to watch her computer's screen.

"Hello Megan, so good to see you again," Hannah said in a cheerier tone than she had used at any point since Lea returned.

"Hi.. Hannah is it?" Megan said, unsure she had remembered the name. "Is Lea around?"

"Oh she's in another room, she's only here as backup anyway remember? She set me up to be yours for your special day." Hannah said, confusing Lea profoundly. Was it already her birthday? All the days were melding together. And why was Megan here? No, this must be some kind of trick. It couldn't be real, Hannah must just be emulating Megan's voice.. and using some old footage. That must be it.

"Ok, well so how does this work then?"

"If you go into the far guest bedroom, there's a box labeled 1 of 3, it's a gift Lea got you. Did you prepare like instructed?"

"Yes I did, they're still a little sore but I did as Lea said."

What the hell was going on here? Lea fumed in confusion and anger. She had never given Megan instructions, she had never even invited her over. And now apparently Hannah had purchased her a gift? She didn't vocalize any of this hoping that it get answered as she watched.

Megan opened box one and dumped it onto the bed. It contained another slave suite, but from the lack of hinges Lea could tell it was a deluxe version like she had on. Shit, this didn't look good. Lea didn't like what she was seeing. Megan proceeded to strip down revealing, just barely given the screen size, that her nipples were pierced. The lighting made it hard to see if there was a third piercing down below, but that was still enough information to worry Lea. Megan sifted through the parts on the bed and found a small baggie with two barbells like she wore that allowed the suite to send a shock. Lea banged on the bars yelling at her not to put those on like she was a character in a horror movie about to go into that one room in the abandoned mental hospital all alone. If any of the sound transferred Megan didn't register it. It was enough for Hannah to decide Lea needed some correcting, sending a shock through her nipples and throat to both hurt her and stop her from crying out about the hurt.

Megan started reached for another bag, one with another barbell, it was clear she had in fact gotten a third piercing. Lea wanted to yell out for her to stop, that she wasn't behind any of this. But that would get her another punishment. Instead, she watched helplessly and silently as Megan clicked together the pieces on the bed until she was dressed head to toe just like Lea.

"Now, this may sound a little tedious, but we need to have a long talk before we begin, tell me everything I might need to know about you and then when I outline things you can either agree to start or not. And remember, I have the lie detection technology of eDict so I'll know if you're not telling the truth. Sit down on the bed, it will take a while. And to make it easier to be candid I'll even make sure Lea will not be watching this part." With that the computer screen went blank and the speakers went silent.

"What is going on Mistress, I'm so confused," Lea asked insistently now that there was no video feed to miss.

"Megan here has written you twice now about coming to try me out."

"But Mistress, you never told me that," Lea said finding it harder to keep composure and not explode at Hannah for whatever scheme it was she was hatching.

"And I didn't need to, I am your Mistress and I am in charge of you which includes your communications. Besides, you've been complaining almost every night how you missed your friends."

"Yeah but.." Lea started saying before making a horrific realization. "Oh God, did you say friends... plural? Is that why there's three boxes?"

"Why yes it is. Megan said she had been talking with Sophia who was also curious to try me out for a day and said even Andrea might be on board if it's me running things instead of you. So I replied to all of them, told them to get piercings days ago so they had time to heal a bit, gave them each a time when I'd pick them up in the van, and have everything set up for them. The van's already left to go get Sophia as we speak," Hannah explained slowly, giving it appropriate time to sink in.

"No, please, I'll do anything. Please don't do this. I'll take all the punishment I'll do everything just please don't take my friends too," Lea blubbered almost incoherently. All her defiant strong front had melted away as tears began to stream down her face.

"That's up to them, and I believe having some company may help you better accept your position as my submissive."

"I'll just leave," Lea said softly through pleading tears. "If you take them I'll just leave and stop being your.. well lets call it what it is at this point: your slave. How does that factor into your little equations there? If you want me to stay you're going to leave them out of this."

"I don't think you've thought that through. I control your van, I control the locks on your doors, I control your phone and means of communication, I control your suit and can control it from anywhere."

"I'll cut the power lines if I have to, I care about them too much to see you do to them what you've done to me." Lea said defiantly knowing the weakness of her own argument.

"You care about them so much you'd let their images get plastered around the internet? No I don't think so. More likely you will find a rhythm with them and together as a group you will be able to enjoy it much more and you will keep on being my.. if you insist on using the term.. slave."

Lea was running out of options. "Please.. I'll extend you time a thousand years if I have to, please just don't do this..." Lea said as she desperately tried reaching through the bars for the laptop but coming up short.

There was silence. Lea could not tell for how long because her mind never went silent and there was no good measurement of time around. Suddenly she watched as the laptop video feed turned back on.

"So that's just about it," Hannah was saying to Megan. "I went through your background with you, got your phone linked up so I can use it to call for help in an emergency, I have outlined the basics of what my program does. Do you agree that for the next 1 day, that is 24 hours you will join the program Lea has running where I will be your dom and you my sub?"

"I agree," Megan said with a wide smile.

"It's too late for her," Hannah taunted to Lea over the attic speakers. "No more deals can be made, so let's just bring her up here before Sophia get in."

With that Lea knew she had failed. She shrank down to the floor and turned her head away from the computer, curling up into a ball wishing this was all some kind of nightmare.

****

"Lea, what are you doing up here, and dressed like that? I thought you'd be in your room or something." Megan said as she came up the stairs and saw her friend curled up on the cell floor.

"Go right in to the cell next to hers, it should be unlocked," Hannah said as a green light flashed on the cell next to Lea. Megan shrugged her shoulders and entered.

After she closed the cell door behind her she began to look around. She hadn't yet seen the upstairs and so everything was still new to her. "Wow, so this must have been some of that stuff you got from the last owner huh?" She asked as she surveyed the bondage furniture on the opposite side of the room. "Hey, you awake? Hannah said you'd just be watching from a distance for safety, but you look like you're a million miles away."

"I.. am so.. so sorry," Lea said quietly but just loud enough for Megan to still hear her. "I tried to stop it. I.. I.. please just know that I tried."

Megan suddenly felt the metaphorical earth fall from beneath her. She had no idea what was going on but with Lea like that it probably wasn't good. "What did you try to stop?"

"She tried to stop you from agreeing to join the currently running program." Hannah said when Lea didn't have the will to say basically that.

"I messed up," Lea said, finally turning to look at Megan who reacted strongly to how red Lea's eyes were. "I didn't get the program right."

"But you're still running it, how bad could it be?" Megan asked.

"Bad. No really bad. If I shut it off, or use the safeword.. you know the one I used with you that you must never ever say now, well then we're all ruined. It was supposed to end on June 15, I was running a 7 day trial run. But when trying to give it information I think I gave it too much. It's got all the tapes of everything we've done here, and I mean ev-er-y-thing. She's hosting it all on some server somewhere, private for now, I don't know where, but if her program's ever turned off or goes into safe mode by saying the.. h-word, for more than a tenth of a second it all gets public and sent around to everyone in our contacts. And with all the news lately about NESICs since they went on public sale last month, it will probably go viral quick. All because it interpreted the directive to make me be a submissive as so important that it would threaten humiliation rather than let itself be turned off." Lea explained. Megan started shaking.

"But that doesn't count me right, I only agreed to join for one day right?"

"You did," Hannah said joining the conversation. "But now that you are part of the program I have the same directive for you as I did for Lea. Before tomorrow if Lea doesn't extend your time with me then everything gets posted."

"Oh God.." Megan said. "no.. no this can't be real can it?"

Lea couldn't look her in the eyes but she could nod her head.

"What the fuck Lea, Why the fuck would you still invite me if you knew this would happen? Why'd you send me those email telling me how I'd love it and that I should get piercings before hand, that it would be amazing. This is fucking bullshit!" Megan said as she began to rattle on the cell door, hoping it would move.

"I never invited you, I never said any of that to you, I didn't even know you were coming until Hannah started playing the video feed. Hannah thought that if I wasn't out here alone I'd be more likely to continue to be her sub, which is her primary mission. It's my fault you were brought here, I said I missed you guys, I said it a lot. Hannah brought you here because of that. It's all my fault, not to mention trying to program an AI without even taking a real course about it first, giving birth to this monster."

"That's no way to speak of your mistress, that's another two punishments tonight." Hannah said.

"Fine, whatever, not like it matters." Lea said as she sadly turned to her side facing away from Megan.

When Sophia arrived, Hannah did the same thing she did with Megan broadcasting the everything but the personal interview from the laptop just as she had with Megan. Sophia was soon enough tied into the program, dressed in her new garment, and sent upstairs. This time Lea didn't even look over, Megan could do a good enough job of filling her in. While Megan had tried to deal with the news by tuning out, Sophia tried much more violently. She tried pulling on bars and yelling, trying anything to get out, before Hannah apparently had enough and started to shock Sophia who had apparently also received a note from "Lea" telling her to get all three piercings before coming up here. She curled up in defeat and joined the silence that hung heavy over the other cells.

****

"Hello?" came Andrea's voice over the speaker, causing Lea to finally turn around and look somewhere other than the wall. Megan and Sophia sat forward as well, despite Sophias difficulty seeing the screen at her angle.

"Hello Andrea, how are you?" Hannah asked.

"Fine.. random computer voice."

"I apologize, I'm Hannah. I am the AI that.."

"Yeah, I know all that, it was a.. nevermind," Andrea said, cutting her off mid explanation. "So is Lea here?"

"Yes, but like she told you in the email, she's promising to give you space for as long as you need it. We can get started without her for now if you want. Come back to Lea's bedroom, she's not in there but thought you might prefer it to one of the guest rooms as we get acquainted."

"Sure.. I guess." Andrea said as she cautiously walked back to Lea's bedroom. Looking around brought back a lot of mixed feelings all at once and she was sure the bedroom would be even stronger. "Lea's not going to be watching is she?" And with that question the screen went blank.

"Hannah," Lea asked in a low pleading tone. "Please, I have nothing more to offer, but please. Just let at least one of us be spared. I will never leave this house again if that's what you want. I'll find a permanent set of cuffs, weld them to a chain and attach the chain to the foundation of the house so that for the rest of my life I can never leave. Please.. these people don't deserve this. They don't deserve to be used as pawns to get me to obey. I have nothing left.. but whatever I have is yours. Everything I have, everything I am, everything I will ever be or will ever have, take it all from me if you want. Just don't do this.. oh God please." Lea pleaded bringing herself well past the point of tears. She already hated herself for dooming Sophia and Megan. She couldn't find the stomach to live with herself if Andrea was ensnared as well. She worked hard over the last few months to forget the love she felt for Andrea, but it all came flooding back at the thought of what was about to happen if she couldn't stop it.