Bound Friends Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercifully after just over a minute, the ring began coming back down again, letting Sophia's feet touch the floor and take most of her weight away from her twisted arms. Her arms were still held high above her head but you could both hear and see on her face immense relief. It almost looked like a grin was hiding back behind her ballgag.

****

Hannah made sure Sophia had an audience as she suffered. The three sat as instructed in a semicircle, told they would be punished for every time the looked away. Sophia tried to put up a tough front at first, but it didn't last. Drool dripped uncontrollably down to the floor, her legs were starting to shake and there was a lot more fidgeting. Lifting one leg, only to be stopped prematurely by the chain before returning it to relieve the other foot as it did the same. She tried shifting her position constantly between having with her feet together with her head as high as her chain would let her go and spreading her feet as much as possible to straighten her legs to relieve the strain on them.

"This is your lesson for today. You must submit to me and what I say or there will be punishment," Hannah said after a long period of silent viewing. Just as she did Sophia let out a loud scream as more electricity passed through her as a demonstration. "And you must do it without hesitation. Stand up."

All three girls darted up to stand with their hands at their side looking straight ahead.

"I know you care about your friend. I know none of you want to see her suffer. But your wants come second to mine, so if I wanted you to make her suffer you must do so without hesitation. Once you do things you don't want to do quickly and without protest, then I can really believe you are being good submissives. Lea, go fetch a cane from the bedroom."

Sophia's eyes went wide. She tried to follow Lea but she soon walked away at an angle that would have required a spin to follow, something she wasn't particularly keen to try. Andrea and Megan were also not liking what they assumed was coming, but neither moved. They would both rather be where they were and not where Sophia was.

When Lea returned she was told to stand beside Sophia and set the cane against her exposed ass. Sophia tried frantically shaking her head. She cried out pleas using words no one could decipher from behind her gag, but still they all understood what she was saying. "I'll be good." "Please don't do this." "Help me please." Lea had a bit of a sadistic streak, but she found nothing enjoyable as she watched her friend break down.

"Lea, you are to hit her hard 10 times. If I feel that any of your hits were not hard enough, I will add another 5 for both her and you. Sophia, you are not going to plead, or scream or beg, I will add another 5 hits for every time you break this," Hannah informed them coldly. Sophia tried to look at Lea, but could only catch a fuzzy outline at the far corner of her periphery. Lea saw her try desperately to look but knew she should probably not take the delay to bend down to meet her gaze, for both their sakes. "I'm sorry," Lea thought silently as she cocked her arm back and landed the first blow.

Sophia felt a line of fire erupt across her ass. She had found some pain enjoyable at other times, but there was nothing enjoyable about this. This just hurt, there was no endorphin rush to help her out. When a second blow erupted she bit down hard on her gag to stifle a scream, she was suddenly glad to have the gag to bite on. She found the pain too overwhelming to properly count the hits, even if it was just to ten. She relaxed her bite only as the hits stopped and Andrea disappeared, presumably to trade places with Lea. Sophia took the time to catch her breath and mentally prepare herself for another onslaught. But no matter how much you try to ready yourself, pain is still pain, and it can't be ignored if it's powerful enough.

Once Megan was finished as well, which if anything seemed even longer than the other sets of 10, Sophia's ass was a mess of white hot welts. None breaking the skin but they certainly looking like they could have. Sophia dropped her head, tired of the strain of holding it up to look around. She saw only the spot on the floor that had become quite covered in her drool. She was so caught up in the pain and in catching her breath she did not notice anything else going on at all.

****

Megan had a hard time watching Sophia take her beatings. She fought hard to not show it and to not say anything, but inside she just felt such sympathy. When it was her turn to cane Sophia after Andrea, she tried to tell herself she didn't have a choice. She needed to obey, or next time this could be her. It was enough to raise her arm up and lower it back down with considerable force. It was even enough to do it another three times. But then she made the mistake of looking at that markings, both the ones that had already been there and the new ones she knew she caused.

She gripped the cane and pulled it against her chest while shaking her head back and forth. She didn't say anything but it was clear to Lea and Andrea what she was thinking. Lea gestured with her eyes at Lea's ass, trying nonverbally to encourage her, to tell her she has to. But still she just shook her head, she was lost in thought. She didn't have a sadistic bone in her body, and was finding it impossible to let go of the cane and give Sophia her remaining six hits. She was returned to reality by a powerful shock all over her body, Hannah was telling her to get back to work. When the electricity stopped, Megan was able to go back and finish the remaining six hits. Hannah told her she still owed another five for that stunt. She hated herself a little for adding to Sophia's suffering even more than she needed to, this time she didn't delay.

"Lea, Megan is now owed five hits of her own, teach her what happens when submissives don't do as they're told." Megan looked pleadingly at Lea, but only briefly before turning and bracing herself against the wall. Lea delivered five powerful strikes of lightning across Megan's ass that left welts just as big as anything Sophia had.

After her punishments, Megan was sent to the kitchen to make dinner while the other two were sent elsewhere to clean. The kitchen was a continuous L shape and along the toe kick was a railing with a short three foot cable on a runner. Before she could begin, Megan was ordered to attach the cable to one of her ankle cuffs, locking her into her work. Megan was no gourmet, but she was a lot better than Lea or Andrea. Her dad loved to cook and was quite good at it. He made sure all his kids knew at least half their way around a kitchen.

With the chicken breasts in the oven, waiting for the rice to boil, there was nothing for her to do but watch Sophia. Clear liquid continued to run down from her face, though Megan wasn't sure anymore if it was drool, tears, or both. Sophia's curly hair had fallen to cover the view of her face, not even her nose poked out enough to be seen. Megan ran her hand across her own marks and felt bad for Sophia, who had another 30 more beyond what she did. She wanted to yell at Hannah "You've made your point, stop hurting her." Though she thought that would probably just lead to more pain possibly for both of them. She also thought for a moment that if Sophia hadn't gotten the point yet, that maybe she's the one that needed a good talking to not Hannah. "Did I just side with the computer?" she realized, not sure if that was a bad sign or simply a sign that she was intelligent enough to adapt to a safer way of thinking.

Once dinner was done she was released from the kitchen and told to set four plates on the coffee table that was only a few feet from where Sophia was. The smell as it passed by was enough to get Sophia to look up she hadn't had the nutrient drink that came through the dildoes in the cells as recently as everyone else and she was incredibly hungry. Megan sat on the floor at the coffee table, assuming that at any moment Sophia's hands would lower and she could join them at her plate. She wanted at least to go remove the gag to give her jaw a rest, but the sting on her ass she felt as she sat told her that probably wasn't a good idea. When Andrea and Lea joined them and they were told to start eating it seemed less and less likely that Sophia would be joining them.

The sudden hunger for food had been enough to start to renew movement in Sophia. Unfortunately all that did was return her muscles from a state of dull ache to one of active pain. Her legs didn't feel like they could take much more, yet the alternative of leaving weight on her arms seemed even less possible. She wasn't sure how something hadn't dislocated yet, but she felt that one more long hang from her arms and there would be.

Lea had finished very quickly, but Andrea and Megan were not far behind. Once they were all three done, Andrea was told to clear the table, putting the finished plates in the sink and the untouched one on the counter beside. Megan was told to unhook Sophia's neck chain from the hobble, instantly allowing Sophia to stretch up higher. She felt instantly better, and then erupted in internal joy as she felt her arms being lowered.

"Megan, take off that ballgag, and the elbow strap" Hannah commanded, Sophia was so happy to hear this that she nearly uttered a "Thank you," as soon as the ball was out. It was only a second later that she got annoyed at herself for almost thanking the thing that had left her up there for so long in the first place.

Megan led her to the kitchen and as instructed, clipped her collar chain to the kitchen leash. With Sophia's natural height, plus the 9 inches she gained with the shoes, she found she had to bend over slightly for it to reach, but this was nothing compared to position she had just held. The runner the leash was attached to pulled slowly back, Megan didn't even realize it possessed an independent motor. Sophia backed up to follow it, standing now just beyond the corner sink.

"I want you to cut the whole chicken breast into small, bite size pieces," Hannah said, causing Sophia's stomach to rumble at the thought of the food. "Hold it up directly over the sink so that it doesn't make a mess as Sophia eats."

Megan did this causing Sophia to attempt to lunge forward only to be stopped just shy of the food. She pulled hard but the runner had locked up, there was no way it was moving and there was no way she was reaching the food if it didn't. "Megan, please just bring it a little closer, I'm so hungry and I just can't reach."

Megan was torn, she really wanted to, Sophia's eyes were pleading. She remembers how hungry she just was and knows that couldn't have been pleasant for Sophia to watch others eat while like that. But she also knew Hannah had told her to hold the plate there, and she knew she had to do that.

"I guess she doesn't want it," Hannah said in sarcastic smugness. "Toss it all down the garbage disposal." Sophia watched as just inches away Megan complied and scraped everything down and into the garbage disposal before running the water and turning it on. Sophia collapsed to her knees and began to stare a thousand miles away. She tried to get angry at Hannah or at Megan, but after the day she had, anger was losing its prominence among her various kneejerk reactions.

"Get her two metal bowl, one for water and one for the contents of one of the black packages, far right cupboard. Megan knew what came in those black packages. She had been made to eat nothing but when she was auctioned off to that sadist at the FetFair. She wasn't even sure it registered with Sophia though who just continued to stare through the far wall and clear across the world to somewhere else. She never saw the names, but she recognized many of the flavors and tried picking the one she found least repugnant. Though, considering it was still garbage flavor that she picked, she thought that said more about the other choices than about her own. She set the gelatin contents in a metal bowl and set it in front of Sophia beside the water bowl.

"Sophia," Hannah said, just barely snapping Sophia back to the here and now. "Eat up, and for every bit that spills or goes uneaten you will be punished." Sophia responded by kneeling over and diving in. It tasted disgusting, but she was so tired of punishments. She just wanted the day to be over.

****

Megan was directed to go to one of the guest rooms where she was told to look at one of the cameras and go over the days events. She found it strange but there was nothing about today that wasn't strange. When she finished she was sent upstairs to a waiting cell. Lea and Andrea were already in theirs and sitting in silence. "Sophia's eating that punishment chow stuff," Megan said to break the silence. Surprisingly the most response was a "damn" from Lea.

They soon heard Sophia coming up the stairs and heading into the cell between Megan and Andrea. Her arms were still behind her and her wrists were still in padded mitts. As soon as she was inside with the door closed she felt the connecter between her wrists come loose. It was a relief, but with the padded mitts still on she could not massage her arms like she wanted. Megan beckoned for her to come over and through the bars she did what she could to help.

"Everyone lie down, it has been a long day," Hannah sid. Once everyone was down they felt their chips turn on and a pleasant trickle of electricity through their sensitive areas. Andrea was the first to approach the edge, and was the first to have it cut off and shocked painfully. Megan and Sophia saw her friend convulse and dread swept over each of them the first time the devices turned off before a second later initiating the pain. Megan received only a few and was the first to be left in peace, Andrea was not far behind, but both Lea and especially Sophia continued cycling through for what seemed to be an eternity.

When they were done, Sophia slid over to Megan's side of her cage. Megan slid over as well and slipped her arms through the bars to give her friend what she felt was a well earned hug. The day had been hard on Sophia, hard on all of them really but especially on her. The two were rewarded with powerful electric shocks that jolted both of them away from each other.

"You are to stay in your cell after a day like today, I'll show you what happens when you don't," Hannah said as she sent Lea downstairs. Lea returned with two metal dog cages and a few blankets. Megan recognized they were at least a little bigger than the one Lea had trapped herself in earlier. Sophia's cell door opened and Lea walked in holding one of the cages

It was tricky to maneuver her in with the ballet shoes and mitts still on. Sophia tried her best to help, something that terrified a part of her to be choosing to do. Lea shut the door and slid the latch closed, which had a plastic shield to ensure it could not be reached from the inside even if Sophia had use of her hands. She was now in a cage inside a cell, and soon Megan was too.

Lea went back and grabbed a thick black blanket and draped it over Sophia's cage. This gave Megan just enough time to contemplate what was about to happen to her. With the blanket over top, it total darkness. No light could penetrate whatever material these sheets were made of. She tried her best to get comfortable. The best she could do was lean against the side of the cage, but that was only the least uncomfortable and not in any way comfortable. She wondered for a second if a light tight blanket would suffocate her, but she pushed that aside hoping Hannah knew better than that. Somehow, she finally managed to get to sleep, unlike Sophia who simply couldn't put much weight on her tender arms without the pain keeping her awake. It also did not help that the pain from her meal was in full effect by the time she was caged.

****

Megan was awoken as Lea pulled off the blanket allowing a flood of light and cool air to rush in. She opened the door to the cage and then quickly left the cell before Megan could even begin to stumble out. Beside her, Andrea was doing the same thing to Sophia's cage, who had even more trouble crawling out than Megan. The two both rushed to the back of the cell to relieve themselves after a long night in the cramped cage. By the time they were finished, Lea and Andrea were sitting back in their own cells with the doors to all the cells once agains closed back up.

Megan suddenly began to feel the warm arousal of her chip and the gentle current through her piercings. She closed her eyes to enjoy it. She remembered back to yesterday when she was woken roughly the same. Back then the orgasms had come one after the other for over an hour, they began to run together too much to even try to keep count. She was getting close to one now and opened her eyes to look at how her friends were enjoying it. To her surprise none of them were. None of them showed the slightest sign that anything was being stimulated. Megan began to fear as it crossed her mind that this wasn't a pleasurable wakeup. But her inability to do anything about it seemed to only bring her closer to the edge that was eventually kept just short of with a series of painful corrective measure.

She suffered through five more of those cycles before they ended and Hannah began to speak. "Let me be clear, your lives can be nice, they can be enjoyable, but I will only let that happen when you are good. Sophia was very very bad, she does not get luxuries and in this house I'm including a reassuring embrace as a luxury. If Sophia wants to have a better time, she will need to change her attitude. And for the rest of you, just remain submissive to me and you too can enjoy nicer things." Once Hannah took a pause from speaking, she unlocked both Sophia and Megan's cells. Megan was instructed on how she was to tie Sophia down to the padded bench opposite Sophia's cell. Sophia tried to be as helpful as she could with mitts and ballet heels still on, positioning herself as best she could with her arms and legs on either side in a doggie style position facing the far wall. Megan was told to return to her cell before Hannah informed them all that there was to be no talking until further notice.

After enough time that became harder and harder. No one was gagged, everyone was in earshot and silently thinking can be so tediously boring. But after a night in the animal cage and watching what Sophia went through, Megan was trying her hardest to not be the first to break Hannah's directive. She felt that if there wasn't the small skylight showing the passage of time as it's light moved across the room she might question if time had stopped altogether.

Without warning, after hours of silent waiting, Megan saw out of the corner of her eye the green light telling her the door was unlocked. She looked at it and walked right up to it, but something didn't feel right. Hannah hadn't said anything, she had always given instructions before, not this time. No, Megan felt it was safer to wait to be told what to do.

"Good restraint Megan, but now I have a job for you so you may leave." Hannah said, attracting the attention of Lea and Andrea who had been looking elsewhere and had not even noticed Megan's light come on. "Go over to the wall and grab the paddle."

Megan did not want to, she began repeating to herself "don't do this" even while she went through all the steps that were required of her. She stood behind Sophia who was blocked from looking back and so simply continued to look down at the floor. Megan raised up her hand and swatted hard against Sophia's ass. There were still some marks left from yesterday's caning and certainly there was still some lingering pain even before the paddle made contact. Sophia had prepared by clamping her jaw shut and was able to hold out for three hits before letting out her first scream of pain.