Bound Friends Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Hannah continued to count out, Megan was not told how many to deliver but she continued as she began eliciting stronger and stronger cries from her friend. After a particularly loud, banshee scream, Megan's arm began to shake. She delivered one more blow, creating one more scream before her hands went weak and she dropped the paddle.

"I can't," she mumbled. She began to tear up and was by now shaking all over. A part of her began yelling to keep going, to reach down and grab the paddle. But she couldn't make her muscles disobey her conscious any more. "I'm.. trying but I can't. I.. I.." she said as she began to trail off into ever increasing silence.

"Please," Sophia said.

Megan hoped Hannah might finally take mercy on her. "Yes, Hannah.." she began to say before being interrupted.

"No, Megan, please. Keep going," Sophia said as she tried with extremely limited success to look around at her friends.

"Are you enjoying this?" Megan asked a little confused.

"No. Hell no. Not at all. But please, you need to keep going. If you don't it will only be worse for both of us," Sophia said with cracking voice. "If you don't keep going I'll still get beat, but so will you. So please," she said before pausing to swallow deep. "Please keep hitting me. Pick up that paddle and keep going until Hannah tells you to stop."

Megan was still shaking but she was able to will herself to outstretch her arm and grab the paddle. She brought her arm back which she felt was much weaker but still caused Sophia to cry out as her already sensitive ass was once again under attack. She pick up the intensity of her hits after being warned one was a little too soft and wouldn't count.

After Sophia's ass was sufficiently bruised, Megan was mercifully allowed to stop. She untied the straps only to be told to get up there herself. She had delayed and this was clearly her petence. Sophia was told to use the same paddle but unlike Megan had no hesitation with using it, no matter how loud or soul piercing her screams became. When Megan was released, Sophia was sent back to her cell while Megan was sent down to the kitchen to fix a meal, one that thankfully all four of them were allowed to eat.

The rest of the day was much slower. There were still chores, still tests to follow directives promptly, but there wasn't any more punishment. There was even some relaxation time the four were allowed to have. By the time night fell, and they had each eaten not one but two real meals, they were each directed upstairs but surprisingly only two cells unlocked.

"After such a good day, I've decided to reward you, none of you need to sleep alone tonight," Hannah said. Lea went right for her cell and Andrea to hers, neither one really wanting to share with each other, leaving the other two to pick cells. Sophia slid in beside Lea, being the big spoon and wrapping her arms around Lea. The embrace was nice, for both of them, no matter how much the metal bras may have limited their closeness. Megan was in a similar situation, holding Andrea tight. Hannah wished them good night, something all four of them now thought just might be possible.

When the four awoke they were told to go change into their street clothes. "I have a surprise for you, you four are going to get a small break from here. In order to make sure my directive stays achieved, I need to make sure people aren't worried about where you are. You have two days, without anything of mine but the chastity plate. And remember, the waist belt has a microphone, so I will still be able to hear. But so long as you don't try to get people to help you, tell them about me or fail to figure out a convincing way to stay out here then I will know."

Megan had almost never had more mixed feelings. She was overjoyed to be leaving here, even if the blackmail threat was still in effect. She didn't want her parents getting involved, but she hated to think about how far Hannah might go if it knew she had no one looking for her. But she felt all the worry wasn't going to do her any good. As of right now she was out of cuffs, out of her collar and in regular clothes driving back to her home. All four of them were right at that edge of not knowing if this was a good or bad development, but she thought that at least the four of them were in it together.