Bound Friends Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie took a heavy looking metal chain and locked it, with what looked like a very medieval lock, to the front of Sophia's collar. She made sure she had firm hold of it before releasing her from the floor's cable. She tugged on it and Sophia obediently followed behind.

Sophia was led into the hallway where she ended up passing by a guest also on his way to the elevator. He seemed remarkably unshocked by Sophia's appearance as they both waited for the elevator. On the ride down he took some time to look over Sophia's shaking body but if he thought anything he kept it to himself. He got off at the lobby, but Sadie did not, they continued down.

As the elevator doors opened, the air was instantly more musty. Everything was darker and because they were clearly below ground level there was no natural light. They were probably below sea level even. The ominous sound of water dripping echoed through the high arched stone ceilings, Sophia just hoped it was supposed to be leaking. Sophia was led immediately to the right before her eyes had had much time to adjust to see what was in the main room.

Down a small stone ramp was a narrow but long room. Along the far side there was nothing, but against the near side were a long row of women. They were each chained identically to how Sophia was, but with considerably more dirt, some marks and even bruises as well as a generally disheveled appearance. One of the women was shaved bald, and yet another was sitting with her feet forward that were clearly covered in scabbed over welts. Each of the women were leaning with their backs against the wall and between every other woman was a small stone bowl where water seemed to trickle into and spill over.

Some spaces were unoccupied and Sophia was led to one of them. She noticed a small hole in the ground slightly beside where she was put down where the overflow of the water bowls seemed to drain. Her leash chain was fed through a metal hoop protruding from the stone wall and continued up until it attached to a hook that hung down from the ceiling. There was no lock, almost anyone could remove the chain but thanks to both the hoop preventing Sophia from standing and her hands being held behind her head, Sophia could not do so.

"Since you can work for the hotel anywhere, we're putting you down here. It's where we most need people contractually able to do.. well, let's just leave it at things you're able to do. Almost all these girls are here on a penal contract, the few that aren't are down here usually as punishment for messing up elsewhere. If they're level 9 at least, we don't get a lot of troublemakers when they know what's waiting for them down here. Congratulations, you are now one of the many prisoners accused of heresy in the Couesnon Dungeon. The guests that venture down this far love the new prisoners especially. I'll probably come check on you in a few days. Oh, and since you need permission, I'm just going to go ahead and tell you that Felix said that if you can get off then you're free to do so."

With that she simply left. Sophia looked around at the almost five other girls down here. None of them wanted to look at the new arrival. They were all equally restrained and equally gagged, there would be no conversation. Sophia knew already that she wasn't going to like this.

****

Sophia had never felt such blinding, overwhelming terror. She spasmed as much as her restraints would allow, which locked down to the metal grate was not very much. The water that surrounded her was freezing, which only added to the suffering. The fear became so ever-present, it blocked out almost all other rational thoughts except one: don't try to breathe in. When she was raised back up out of the water they seemed to have their fill for now, locking off the board at a level position. Sophia sputtered and coughed before simply starting to shiver.

One of the two men standing over her began to rub his hand along her helpless body, paying particular attention to her breasts. It barely registered with Sophia, she began to wish that his fingers were all he wanted to use, that would at least give her a rest from the tortures. The grate she was fastened to was shaped like a "Y," with her head at the base and both legs spread out in the two directions. The other man walked around to stand between Sophia's spread legs. she did not see him but she felt his cock push hard against her asshole. He had done it without extra lube and it was enough to make Sophia cry out in pain.

Sophia began to panic as she felt the board tipping back down, once again submerging her head in the cold water. The man however had not stopped thrusting and at the first deep thrust an attempt to scream emptied her lungs of air. She had not reacted quickly enough and now her mouth was filled with water. She tried her best to shake her hands, her feet, anything to plead with these men to let her back up. She felt the grim feeling of death approaching, her mind was absolutely convinced she was going to drowned.

Just as she thought she could take no more she felt the sweet relief of air hitting her wet face. She turned to her side as best she could and began to cough out the water in her mouth. One of the staff checked some readings at the side of the contraption. "Sorry but I'm going to have to call it. Finish up, no more water and then she's going back away for a while," he said, finally clearing Sophia to go back and rest. It meant he began to reattach her metal harness gag, but she gladly welcomed it over what she had just been through.

"Uhh, after only a few hours? We're going to have to work on your stamina girlie," said the man fucking her ass. He was new but he was simply the latest in a string of depraved guests that had taken their pleasure torturing her. He finished quickly, spilling his load into her ass before withdrawing. "See you in a few hours girl," he said as he zipped up and left.

The staff member unlocked the various iron restraints and helped Sophia sit up. He replaced her wrist and ankle shackles, with her hands once again behind her back and attached to her collar. She almost instantly collapsed her weight onto him as she tried to stand. Her feet still hurt horribly from the session before this when hung from her wrists and dangled over a fire, made especially worse because the time right before that the soles of her feet were whipped and caned to the point of bleeding.

She used to think she understood how sadism could be erotic, but now she could make no sense of it or find any eroticism whatsoever. As far as she was concerned she might as well have been a real prisoner in a medieval castle, and these weren't guests but horrible torturers whose goal was simply to see her suffer. But at least, there was enough sanity for them to pull her out when the medical risks began to grow too high. Of course they'd only pull her out for a few hours like she expected they were doing now, but it was still better than letting them go unchecked.

As she was helped down to the ground, her collar's chain was fed through the eyelet and up to the ceiling, once again trapping her without the need for a lock. A baggie of nutrient liquid was hung from the wall with a straw protruded out that Sophia could fit through the hole in her gag to suck down the mostly tasteless solution.

But she was still too exhausted to do that. She did not know what time it was, what day it was even. There were busier times and slower times, so presumably if those are day long cycles it had been maybe five days but she couldn't really be sure. Either way she was more tired than hungry so she left the bag alone, leaned up against the wall and as best as possible tried to get some sleep.

****

When she was woken with a poke, she at first didn't want to open her eyes. Closed, her eyes could be in a total state of denial. The poking came again and she reluctantly opened her eyes to see what hell awaited her now.

She was happily surprised to see Sadie standing before her. It at least hopefully was someone who could get her out of here. "Good news for you, we got a new penal contract to take your place. We're gonna take you upstairs."

Sophia looked over and beside Sadie was a perhaps overly tan blond girl bound just as she was. She was held by someone who looked to be security, judging by their uniforms and earpieces. The girl shook as she looked around in panic and horror. Her eyes were red from tears. If this girl was on a penal contract, than she had not asked for this, she simply broke a law or another, less serious contract and this is her punishment. Sophia felt sorry for her. However she quickly looked away, deciding to focus her thoughts on the fact that she was getting out of here and not who would be replacing her.

Her feet were still sore, but once the girl was secure, taking the spot she had just occupied, the two security men were free to hold her from either side. They did not bother removing any of her bindings, they simply walked her to the elevators as she was. She walked past the main room again and saw three other slaves were being tortured. One in the Iron Chain, another receiving whippings chained to a post while this one bald slave continued to hang from her wrists. She had been up there for maybe two days already, maybe three. She wore a collar with twin forks held against her chest and chin. If she tried to rest, her head would try to fall causing her to be painfully stabbed. She likely had not been to sleep since she was put up there. Sophia couldn't imagine such a fate, the few hours gaps to rest had been the only thing keeping her sane.

As the elevator stopped by the lobby, an older woman looked devilishly at Sophia. "Who's the lucky one who gets room service while the rest of us have to go downstairs?" She asked Sadie mostly rhetorically like she felt a need to justify her look. Sadie never replied and eventually the woman lost interest and got off on the fourth floor.

When they marched through the double doors of Felix's suite, she was actually a little surprised to see him already there. "We're not in the dungeon any more you can lose the gag," he said to Sadie as he barely looked up from his computer. "Well, I understand that all might have seemed a bit harsh, but we were rather suddenly short staffed and Sadie suggested I give you a chance. Now I'm going to put you back in my room and start to use you myself. You are quite.. lovely after all it would be a shame for something so pretty I have going to waste downstairs. But do remember what the alternative is to my bed, is that understood?" He asked finally putting down what he was doing and walking over to Sophia.

"Yes sir," she replied. She really wanted to say a whole lot more but she held her tongue.

"OK, undo these would you?" he said as he generally waved his hand at Sophia.

Sadie set about removing the shackles from her wrists and ankles, leaving only the collar remaining. The two security agents then opened the doors and walked to the far side of the living room. There was now nothing standing between Sophia and the hallway, and even Sadie backed off so that if she were to make a run for it none of them could instantly stop her. Of course her feet still hurt, she didn't know her way out and the perimeter was surrounded by stone walls and probably more security downstairs. Not to mention she would be violating her contract, making her a fugitive. It was a tempting fantasy to make a run for it, but Sophia restrained herself.

"Now if I'm going to be letting you sleep near me I want you to demonstrate your compliance, that you know to follow orders without doing anything stupid. Go into the other room, Sadie will hand you the key fob. I want you to open the panel in the floor, loop the cable around your neck, and toss the key to the door of the closet so you can't change your mind later. Then, once you're secure, I want you to bend over the front of the bed and present your ass. I'll be in shortly."

Sophia knew this as the power play it was. He was going to demand she be willing to bind herself and present herself without any coaxing. She really didn't want to, she thought again about running, but instead she took the key from Sadie and did as she was told. She walked in, which still hurt some but less so now that she was on carpet and not stone floor. She opened up the loop, ran it through her collar and closed it. She looked at the keys that could open this back up again, but she threw them as instructed far out of reach. The only thing left was to walk to the foot of his bed and bend over the wooden footboard leaving her ass prominently in the air. When she heard the door open she even got up on her toes to make her legs and ass that much more defined. It hurt a bit to put extra pressure on a smaller part of her feet, but she needed to not be downstairs again. She wasn't happy with herself for thinking of that extra detail.

"Well, I was wrong, a few days downstairs was enough to break this whore. I thought she'd be a little more defiant than that but you were right. How'd you figure this one would be so pliable," Felix said, but soft enough it was clearly not directed to her.

"I just had a hunch," said the deep voice of what Sophia assumed was one of the security men.

"Well, at least I got a few days use out of her down there. Alright, you win. Have at her," he said, once again to someone beside him. "Oh, and Sophia, you have permission to cum," He said this time in a louder voice directed at her as he closed the door.

Sophia couldn't look behind her because her head was below the solid footboard, but she heard the faint steps of someone up behind her on carpet. She heard the sound of a zipper and felt a half hard dick pressed against her pussy. She closed her eyes, she tried to think of something else, but it hadn't worked downstairs and it wasn't working here. She would feel every thrust, feel the arms of someone probing around her body, hear every derogatory "you like that whore? You're just broken and craving it aren't ya?" It was not torture, but it was demeaning on a very different level. She eventually heard him begin to groan and eventually felt as he filled her with cum. He had done almost nothing to insure she might like it, and he then quickly left without a word.

She heard a zipper, followed by the door opening and then closing again. She had the freedom to get off her feet, and so she collapsed into a ball beside where she had just stood. She knew a shower would feel amazing, but she saw it was not even noon and she knew a shower was possibly all she would have on her plate for the rest of the day. For now there was plenty of time for her to lean up against the foot of the bed and begin to cry.

****

She was not allowed on the bed at night, she thought about complaining but asked herself what good could possibly come of that. Her hands and legs remained unshackled, though she herself remained tethered to the floor. The carpet was at least soft and she seemed to now have "her" pillow she would use each night. She never again presumed he wanted anything done with his morning erection, and he never again used her that way. But it seemed to be about the only way he didn't use her. It ranged from a long, slow blowjob in bed as he read to an occasional fuck. He seemed to prefer her to do all the work, laying down while she bounced up and down on his cock until he filled her with his cum. He never wanted to look at her, Sophia wasn't sure why that mattered to her but after a few days like that it began to.

On the fourth night of this, she happened to hear music coming from out in the living room. There was a lot of talking, it was clearly a party, and she just hoped it stayed in there.

That hope was shattered quickly as a young man with short, gel covered hair burst in. "So, anything goes?" He called back, apparently seeking permission from Felix and not from her. Getting it he walked in and shut the door before ordering Sophia up onto the bed on all fours. He got out his cock and stuck it right in without any warning or signal. He then bent over more and began to push Sophia's head down into the bed. By the end of it her head was pinned under a decent amount of his weight as he quickly pulled out and yanked Sophia by the hair to turn her just enough for him to blow his load on her face instead of inside her. When he left he did not close the door behind him and soon a steady stream of people were making their way in, often content to just watch as others continued to order Sophia around and treat her as an object to be shared and used.

Over the course of the next 5 hours she lost track of how many men came in and used her like that, but she never had time to rest or clean herself, so by the end she was covered in cum on almost every part of her to one degree or another, particularly her hair and face. Once the last one left and shut the door Sophia finally got up and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" Felix said as he barged in seconds after the door closed. "I don't want you cleaning up, I want you to stay like that all night. It will be good for you to remember your place," he said before quickly returning to the party.

Somehow that, that part right there was the last straw. Sophia had been dreaming of what she might want to say to this guy, but she always held herself back. Not this time. She needed to be able to live with herself and she felt the only way to do that is to be honest even if she doesn't like what comes of it. And she was pretty sure she wouldn't. But at some point, a clean soul is sometimes just worth more than creature comforts, especially when they aren't exactly very comfortable comforts.

The party continued a little while longer before Felix finally came in and went straight to bed. Before he turned off the light, Sophia began to speak while still laying down. "Sir, may I just say something?"

"Sure, what is it."

"Well, and I know you said earlier not to, but I just wanted to say something I didn't get a chance to say about your father."

"Careful now, tread lightly," Felix said as he sat up

"Yes sir. It's just this party reminded me of how your father used to have parties. I don't know exactly how many people he would have over but it would be dozens. And you know what he used to make me do for those parties?"

"I said I don't want to hear.."

"Nothing." Sophia interrupted. "He did not make me service him, he did not pass me off to his friends, he didn't even make me have to come. He would just let me go back to my own room at the other side of the complex from his. Or he would let me go spend the time at dance rehearsal doing something I love and learning enough that I might just be able to perform with them eventually."

"I don't get it, why would he.."

"Because he knew I didn't want to do this. And to him that actually mattered. Doesn't it matter to you?" She said as she turned around to look directly at Felix.

"It doesn't matter, you're under a contract, a contract you signed."

Sophia let out a futile laugh, a chuckle of utter frustration like one might make after spending an hour trying to discuss the finer points of the benefits of a Federated Europe only to realize a half hour later that the whole time they were talking to a potted fern. "You know, I once heard it said that you can best judge a man's character by how he treats those he has dominion over. Carl.. Carl treated me well when he really didn't have to. He cared about me. He promised that as long as he lived he would never make me do anything I didn't want to do."

"Well guess what, he's not living anymore," Felix said in a juvenile tone with seemingly no other purpose but to hurt. "I'm not him."

"You're right," Sophia said finally standing up to look down at Felix who was still sitting at the edge of the bed. "You aren't your father. Your father was a good man. And you.. you are nothing like him. You are a small, not even shadow of what he was. You would have me tortured for days just to settle a bet with your security guard. If I'm judging you by how you treat the people you have dominion over, you fail. You are a terrible person."