Bound Friends Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned you to watch it," Felix said as he too got up. "Now sit back down. We're done talking."

Sophia lightly chuckled again before biting her lips for a moment before walking inches away from Felix and continuing. "You're right, we are done talking."

"I said.." Felix began to command before Sophia punched him hard square in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. She jumped on top of him, punching him one time in the face before Felix was able to grab her hands. She struggled down onto the floor with him, kneeing him hard in the balls to gain the upper hand and pull one of her arms free. She flipped him onto his stomach and took the spare slack of her leash and wrapped it around his neck, beginning to pull tightly.

At that moment she was so sure she was willing to just kill this man who had caused her so much pain. But as his gasps became desperate, she lost her nerve. She thought back to what it had felt like to not be able to breathe. To feel like your life being taken from you as someone else made it impossible to take your next breath. The absolute fear, the absolute dread. She couldn't do it. She loosened her grip and leaned in. "Do you swear to honor your father's promise? Do you swear that this shit ends now?"

As she leaned in further she felt him head-butt her hard, breaking her nose and causing her to lose balance and grip. Felix began crawling away and when Sophia tried to hold him still he landed a lucky shot with his foot to the side of her head. She lost her grip entirely and he continued to crawl away. Sophia regained her composure and began quickly closing the distance until she was stopped by the end of her leash. She was helpless to watch as he sat up against the wall catching his breath.

As the adrenaline wore down, the magnitude of what she just did began to sink in. She started shaking and began to quickly crawl into the bathroom. She tried to shut the door but the thick cable was designed to not let the door completely close. It didn't stop her from trying to shove the last little bit under the near non-existent gap at the base of the door. She was so focused she did not even see Felix make a call or see three large men come barging in until they were just inches away. She screamed and tried running back towards the tub but they grabbed her arm and pulled her back out to the living room and held her down on her stomach.

The three worked together to reapply her shackles, pinning her arms to the back of her collar and while her legs had a 12 inch hobble chain they added an additional lock to bring her ankles completely together. They pulled her legs up behind her and connected the spare chain to the base of her cuffs, creating a single line of connected chain from ankle to cuff to collar. Once she was effectively hogtied, the one that had been at her feet got up to go to Felix while the other two stood guard on either side of her.

Sophia was certainly frightened, and she was certainly distraught, but despite all reason and logic she felt a huge wave of satisfaction. She had told that monster what he really was, and she could have had him. She was only laying there hogtied now because she felt she refused to lose her humanity. No matter what came her way, she felt at that moment that she had fitted herself with armor. A safe refuge for her mind to escape to when the world around her becomes terrible again, which she had no doubt it would.

Felix returned to the room quite some time later with the security guard and two other men she vaguely recognized as being beside him when they first met, presumably lawyers.

"I know you think I'm a monster, and I know you cared for my father. From what it sounds like he cared for you to. So I will give you a gift like he would have, to show you we're not that different. No I'm not giving you a room or any of that nonsense, but I am willing to forget this entire exchange took place. It's at my discretion to press charges and I can choose not to." He said as he slowly walked towards her and sat down on his bed directly in Sophia's line of sight.

"And in exchange?" Sophia asked with slight vitriolic tone.

"Well, I'll sign this paper here," he said as he snapped his fingers causing one of his lawyers to draw out a piece of paper and set it in front of Sophia. "But first, I want to hear you beg. I want to hear you grovel. Enough with this uppity whore attitude making yourself think you're better than you really are. Beg to be my slave. Tell me how worthless you are and how lucky you would be to serve me," he said with the hatred and poison of someone deeply scorned.

Sophia looked over the paper, it was a rather simple contract. It simply says that he hereby waives all right to press charges now or in the future over the events of tonight. No other pages no other demands, at least on paper. She had no doubt that he wouldn't sign that unless she did as he asked. She took a moment to think, pretending she was still reading the paper so as not to be pressed so much for time. She knew that attempted murder would get her penal labor, and that violating her contract to actually do that labor would result in more penal labor. For once in the evening, her emotions were finally willing to take a back seat to her logic, at least for a bit. She needed to beg, and she needed it to be convincing.

She looked up at Felix, and began to think of what to say. He smugly sat there, waiting to hear Sophia beg, like it was some big victory. Sophia held herself back from laughing, realizing just how truly sad and hollow he seemed. He insisted so strongly that she meant nothing, and yet he seemed so anxious to be told how great he was and how lowly she was, like her opinion was suddenly so valuable. Sophia channeled that, thinking of what a small pathetic man would want to hear, making the whole thing a long subtle joke only she was in on.

"Please sir, please let me be your slave. I'm just a stupid whore after all, one that loves cock so much she sold herself into slavery. I guess I just got overwhelmed tonight, I got so many cocks in me and so many men's cum on me I got overwhelmed. I just got carried away, my mind started thinking all kinds of dumb thing. It's probably why I shouldn't do so much thinking. I don't know why I said all those things, that's not me. Please master give me another chance. I promise I'll be your good little whore, use me however you want master. In fact I'd rather be using my mouth to suck your cock than speaking, I like that more anyway especially with all these other men watching. Maybe you can let me suck their cocks too master! Or maybe fuck me with them? Mmm it would make this dumb whore so happy. Please, I want a master as powerful as you who can use me the way I got used tonight," Sophia pleaded with the sound of absolute sincerity. She was able to see each insult, each derogatory plea not an indictment on her but on him. This is what he wanted, and how small must a man see himself to need such base reassuring from someone he has such power over and open disdain for.

He ended with the smug satisfied smile that makes just about anyone want to punch that someone in the gut. She wasn't sure he heard it all as sincere or not, but he certainly didn't seem to hear it as sarcastic. "Bring her up here, I'll take you up on that," he said to the guards who lifted Sophia onto his bed between his legs. He unleashed his cock and Sophia began to suck. She moaned, she played the dumb whore, and all the while found it sad that he seemed to believe it. He held her head down as he came in the back of her throat, holding her there as she struggled to swallow with his cock still there.

"Well ok, I think I'll keep you on as my whore" he said as he took the paper and signed it. He handed it over to one of the lawyers who scanned the document and sent it off to become official. "You know? I think I'll be moving, this place is just too small for me now. I think I'm going to start living somewhere else. Oh, would one of you bring my luggage there?" He said as he pointed to Sophia. "I'm making some changes to the Baiae, and I think you'll make an excellent addition to the new lineup."

As he left, the two men that had been standing to either side of Sophia picked her up and carried her down to the car. She was flopped into the back of a van before the two security men left. "You know, actually I think I'll go in the morning. But technically this garage is still the casino so it's still my resident right?" Felix acted out for Sophia's benefit, turning to his lawyer who simply nodded his head. "Oh well, no reason to bring my things back upstairs. We'll be back tomorrow, eventually, probably," He said as he shut the doors on Sophia before laughing a self-satisfied laugh.

Sophia laid her head down and smiled. A very small man indeed!

****

Lea was excited to see Andrea and Megan again. She hadn't talked to Andrea since her phone call, and had barely touched bases with Megan except when Megan invited her to come down for the weekend. She did not want to impose by showing up unannounced but she had begun to quite badly miss them. Her birthday was also that Saturday, October 27th, and she assumed that Megan must have something planned. She was told to bring a costume. She needed to get a costume. She was never very big on dressing up, but she was told they'd be meeting up and maybe going right on to a party so she'd need to arrive already in costume.

As her van drove her down, she nervously sat waiting. It had been over three weeks since Andrea called her, and she hadn't heard anything about her since. She didn't know what to expect, she hated not knowing what to expect. But she calmed herself down, whatever might be going on with Andrea she was sure Megan knew what she was doing when she invited her to come in costume. Her doubt however increased as she pulled up onto a quiet residential street lined with townhouses on one side and forested park on the other. No sign that she was in the right place, but Megan had seemed to want to be vague.

She got out of the van and started walking to wherever 2229 was. She had gotten changed in the van and had not walked in her boots before, she was surprised how loudly the clicked as she walked along the pavement. She passed someone walking his dog and suddenly began to have doubts about the amount of cleavage she decided to show off. He certainly was checking her out, but he almost seemed as impressed by the outfit itself as by her. She had splurged after all, no cheap drugstore garbage for Lea! The red corset top was made of a kind of synthetic leather that gave it a reflective sheen which blended well with the metal that accented it. Below she wore a blue skirt made of the same leather like material that broke mostly into overlapping strips with pointed metal ends, parting over each leg as she walked.

She walked up the stairs and saw a note: Lea, come in.

"Hello?" Lea called out as she opened the door, receiving a response from up the stairs. "Last door on the right," came a woman's voice she didn't recognize.

As she opened the last door on the right she was.. surprised to say the least. Megan and Andrea were both dressed as prisoners in full orange with white shoes, metal cuffs and chains to complete the authentic look. Beside them a short dark skinned woman stood dressed in.. well.. what a porn set might consider to be a police uniform. Police usually didn't wear bikini shorts or fishnets. The only authentic part seemed to be a very well stocked looking belt with just from what was visible at least two more pairs of cuffs and an electric stun baton.

"Oh yes, Wonder Woman, how original. Well at least that looks like some real rope you have there," Zainab said as she slowly walked towards Lea. She held out her hands invitingly to take Lea's hands. "And these are some nice quality too, real metal by the look of things," she said as she lifted up Lea's hands to get a better look at the silver bracelets. She brought them close together as if inspecting them for imperfections. She held both Lea's hands in one hand as her other began to feel around for seams. "You should look at that poster over there," she said as she nodded with her head to one side. When Lea turned away, looking for what she might be talking about, Zainab quickly snapped a pair of cuffs around Lea's wrists.

"What the hell?" Lea screamed as she jumped back from this woman she had never met before.

"You know being a vigilante is actually a crime.." Zainab said as she walked back towards Megan and Andrea. "So if you like you can think of me as your warden tonight."

"You're.. wait.. warden? No I didn't come down here for this!" Lea said as she examined the cuffs which had no safety release and looked like they required a very serious key to open.

"Oh where's your sense of fun? Andrea said you like to switch, but if you really aren't into it I guess that third prison outfit is just gonna go to waste," Zainab said as she pointed over to a folded orange garment with another pair of handcuffs on it..

"No, I don't think she's liking this," Andrea said softly as she bent down to Zainab's level.

"Hmm, you're right. Well I'm certainly not going to make you. Come here, let me see," Zainab said as she motioned Lea forward.

Lea looked around for what else might be waiting for her, but she didn't see anything. She walked over to the orange garment and felt it. Her back was facing the rest of them and so under concealment she grabbed the other pair of cuffs that were on top and hid them in a way that she looked like she was simply holding her own hand. As she walked towards them, Zainab reached over to her night stand to grab the key. With her turned to her side, Lea pushed Zainab onto her bed and in a smooth motion cuffed one of her hands. She used her body to keep her from raising her other arm, and after considerable fighting she was able to bring her cuffed arm over to cuff her second arm as well.

"How do you like it?" She said as she got up and looked for where the key may have been flung in the struggle.

Zainab flipped over and sat up and simply started laughing. She continued laughing long into when it started to become very confusing for Lea. "Oh, you were so right," Zainab said looking over to Andrea. "You tried to warn me, you said it was a stupid idea. Welp guess we paid the price now huh?" She looked back at Lea. "I'm sorry, I can get carried away sometimes. I had this idea of all four of us, group costume, you all in handcuffs and I'm the warden. I guess I lost my ability to think with a little more common sense."

"Who the hell is this?" Lea asked Andrea as she pointed both fingers at the other woman.

"That's Zainab. She's Megan's roommate and.. kind of.. my.. girlfriend," Andrea said, becoming a little sheepish at the end.

"Girlfriend?" Lea asked, standing in disbelief.

"Yes, you will have to excuse her. She still is not so comfortable with that whole title," Zainab said as she began to contort herself to bring her hands in front of her. "She wouldn't even say it to me till just this week on our fourth date. But yes, I am warden and girlfriend, how about you?" She asked as a formality while she stood up and draped her still cuffed arms around Andrea's neck.

"I'm.. I'm Lea.. but you probably already knew that, because of the note," Lea said as she searched for something to sit down on but simply leaned up against the wall instead.

"Yes of course.. I don't make it a habit to invite total strangers into my father's house and surprise them like that. But how are those fitting?" Zainab asked.

"They're ok for cuffs I guess. Why?"

"Well, funny story. So when you tackled me I had the only handcuff key in my hand. And.. well.. see that airvent beside the bed?" She said as she looked over with her eyes at a small air conditioning floor vent just beside the nightstand. "Yeah... we're going to go need to find a place open on a Saturday night with a metal printer with a very specific handcuff key on file to go get another key. So.. that's a thing."

Lea looked over at the vent. Of course that's what happened. She even managed to smirk at the absurdity.

"Oh.. and happy birthday I believe," Zainab added.

****

Lea instantly had a dislike for this woman. She tried to be objective about it, the unsolicited cuffing, the blasé attitude about something she was very serious about, but she also knew she wasn't being entirely objective. As the four of them walked out to her van to look for a place to buy a handcuff key, she couldn't help but stare as Zainab whispered and playfully jostled with Andrea. Thinking about it rationally she knew Andrea's phone call, and the questioning behind it, probably wasn't about her even at the time. And that this meetup was probably just a chance to catch up like they hadn't in over a month. But.. in the back of her mind.. irrationally she hoped it was about more than that.

For Andrea's sake she tried to be nice, she tried to be chummy, but she often felt any progress in that regard would be largely undone whenever they started acting like a couple again. By the fourth store they were able to find a key that fit their cuffs. Lea unlocked herself first before handing the key to Zainab who unlocked herself before pocketing it, leaving Megan and Andrea still in their prison shackles.

"You going to just keep them locked like that?" Lea asked.

"It would ruin the group costume we have going on otherwise. Besides, they said you were the one who helped them realize they liked this stuff anyway so who are you to complain?" Zainab said moving to sit between Megan and Andrea, placing an arm around each of them.

"So, what's the plan now?" Lea asked, ignoring Zainab's latest rhetorical question.

"The plan now is whatever you want. Your friends weren't sure if you'd want a big party or a quiet night, so I planned for either," Zainab explained.

"Then if we aren't going to a party why the costumes?"

"Well, because we may go to one. And even if we don't, costumes are just more fun than not-costumes wouldn't you say Diana? These two thought it would be fun being locked up in such a way and at about the one time a year when all those boring vanilla people would just accept it as a normal sight. But of course I respect it's also your birthday, so what is it you want?" Zainab asked with a wide lively smile as she continued holding her two "prisoners," one in each arm.

Since Lea hadn't known what to expect when she drove down, she had prepared herself for a lot of different ideas of what she might be doing. She had prepared herself to go to some costume house party or even club, she had prepared herself for a quiet night in, she had even prepared in case things wanted to get a little kinky, bringing a bag full of yellow dyed rope. But she hadn't prepared for Zainab. Right at that moment all she wanted to do was wipe that smug smile off Zainab's face. She didn't have a good rational reason for it, she was pretty sure it was just about Andrea. She rationally wanted to be cordial, but she still couldn't help herself from feeling otherwise. "Why don't we just go back to your place for now," she said as she told the van where to go.

"So Zainab, where exactly are you from?" Lea asked once they had all returned to the house, hoping some banal conversation could get her on some friendlier terms.

"I'm from Surda, it's a small island chain about half way between Oman and India, right on.." Zainab began to say in an uncharacteristically serious and adult voice.

"No, I know where it is, so what brought you out here?" Lea asked.

"My father is the deputy head of mission at the embassy, it's his fourth posting so I've lived all over. Before this it was Italy, before that Brazil and before that Panama," Zainab replied continuing her business like tone.