Bound Friends Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he was willing to shake her hand as she got up and left. The assistant had one of the other staff show her to her room, a rather nice one actually. She stood out on the balcony and could see the shoreline in the far distance. The wind was a bit cold, but it was fresh air she really needed as she metaphorically banged her head against a metaphorical wall over what to do now.

****

Lea got a sample contract promptly and looked it over, identical to what would be signed but with the name of the girl left blank. It seemed to say exactly the points they had discussed with nothing else. An A9 contract, it outlined for girl who signed to agree to some very explicit ways they could be used by guests, very restrictive ways they could be treated by staff and the many harsh ways she could be punished for disobeying. It went from that day, November 2nd until Noon on March 21th, exactly 20 weeks. All the girl's possessions would be held in trust for the duration, she would have no access to her possessions. Neither Lea nor the signer would receive any monetary compensation. Lea would in fact pay Felix a small amount at the beginning and an amount at the end of the contract proportional to the value of the contract she chose to acquire.

At that point, the term of service would be over and Lea could compel the transfer of ownership of any level 8 or 9 contract tied to Felix Olsen, his company or any of his holdings. She quickly sent a copy off to the lawyer Paul had flown out back at the cabin, asking if this would in fact allow her to take possession of Sophia. He replied quickly. He said it would, and that there were no loopholes to extend time or irreversibly harm the person. He also made sure that Lea had more than enough money to cover the last payment no matter what they might be able to objectively value Sophia's contract at.

So the contract was there, all she had to do was find a person who would sign it. She had a passing thought, but didn't want to entertain it. She continued on and knew she couldn't ask Megan. Megan couldn't miss months of school over two semesters and still have a place at Georgetown. She thought only for seconds about Andrea, but even with it being so temporary she couldn't let herself think of pushing that fate on her.

She started to grin as she thought about Zainab. She didn't know how she'd get her to agree, but a wave of satisfaction rolled over her as she lay down and closed her eyes picturing the girl being stripped and put in chains, carried off to some back room to be whipped and fucked in public for months on end. No contact with the outside world, no contact with Andrea. She pictured herself coming as a guest and, with Zainab hooded to not know it was her, inflicting some of those painful blows herself. Zainab had offered to help after all, even if this isn't what she meant.

Lea's mind was feeding her images she was enjoying, until it gave her one she didn't like as much. She pictured Andrea heartbroken and crying, not understanding why Zainab would just leave her like that or why she wasn't returning her calls. Then she looked angry and betrayed when she found out what Lea did to her. No, Lea now knew she couldn't do that even if she had a plan to convince Zainab. Damn.

Lea realized she had bluffed her way into this problem. She got him to offer her a deal based on her delivering a girl, but she had no one she could deliver. She looked over, time was quickly approaching and while she didn't know what to do, she did need to eat.

On her way back to her room, with less than an hour to go, she finally gave consideration to a thought that had been at the back of her mind all day. She needed someone to sign up, it seemed like the only way to get ahold of Sophia's contract. And she really needed to figure out a way to get Sophia's contract, she felt so guilty once she saw how they were treating her she needed to get her out of there. She didn't have any friends she could offer, didn't have any contacts she could convince to sign, but she did know someone... herself!

She tried to shake the notion. It wasn't one she wanted to have. But as she looked up at the clock she saw she had 40 minutes, she was running out of options. On the plus side, it got her Sophia's contract and she saw how she was being treated. She didn't care much if she dropped out of college for a year, it was the kind of college that wouldn't care if she tried re-applying for next fall. At that moment, she was also very alone in her life. There was no one in her life that depended on her and no one that would miss her on a daily basis either. Besides, it was a few months. On the other hand, it was still months, and she saw how they treated Sophia for just one night. 25 minutes.

She started thinking about the details of how this would work. Her rent would need to be addressed. Though other than a few old clothes and a bed she really didn't have much, so it would probably be cheaper just to give notice and pay them to put her stuff in storage. She'd need to contact the school to tell them of her deferment. As she started typing out an e-mail to the school after having sent off an email to her landlord it hit her that she seemed to have made up her mind. Even though she hadn't really said as much, she seemed to be preparing herself for this. 15 minutes.

The hotel room phone rang. It was one of the legal assistants, wanting to print out final copies and wanted to know what name to put down. Lea swallowed her fear and gave them her own name. He sounded a little confused but after she confirmed he thanked her and hung up. About a minute later there was a knock on her door as someone slipped her the finalized contract. She checked it against the draft and they hadn't changed a word except to add her name in place of the blank spaces. By the time she looked up from studying the contract she saw she only had a few minutes. She grabbed her bag and began to walk back to the office.

She had time to make one call before the meeting and so she called David. He wasn't answering and so she simply got his voicemail. "Hi, David, it's me. So, I know things have been strained the last month or so, but I just wanted.. I wanted to make sure you knew I still love you, I understand why you needed to do what you did and I am ok with that now."

"Lea, he's ready to see you now," the assistant said as Lea tried to buy enough time to finish her call.

"So I'm going to be gone for a while, I.. there's something I have to do. I should be back by before April. I don't want you worrying about me and know that I'll be alright in the end. I've got to go, goodbye for now," Lea said before hanging up the phone and walking through the door to Felix's office.

"I understand you're volunteering yourself. I'll agree but I'd like to see what I'm getting first. Strip," Felix said, flanked on either side by men in suits and with a camera set up on his desk. Lea undressed but in a much more clinical than sexual way. Once she did a spin for him he told her to sit at the chair the camera was facing. "Now understand, this contract doesn't give you much choice in what I use you for, I'm agreeing in large part for the flexibility you are giving me to put you where I most need someone is that clear?"

"It's like you said, there's just not enough women willing to do this work to go around. It's why I want to buy one from you in the first place, if this is what it takes to get one I'll do it," Lea said, trying to spin a convincing tale.

"Well you must really want this bad, but alright. Now this will all be recorded as we go through the contract to make sure you understand what you're signing. These men are lawyers and you may ask them questions whenever you with to ensure this contract keeps its A9 status," he said before going point by point over the contract. Lea listened quietly and responded only when prompted. "So once you sign the contract and send the initial payment you will be registered and your term will begin right away."

Lea was handed a pen and pad to write on. She initialed, signed and dated where appropriate. Once she handed back the contract, Felix did the same while Lea got on her phone to make a money transfer. One Felix got confirmation of payment, the lawyers scanned the document and sent it off to be registered. Felix's gaze hovered over the screen as he waited to get confirmation that the contract had been registered. Once that came in, he reached over to turn off the camera. "She's ready," he said into the intercom.

Two large men came into the office carrying shackles and a collar. They were strange looking. They were clear like they were made of Lucite, with a clear cable connecting each pair of cuffs to a clear ring in the middle. The men began to attach them to Lea who started to have serious second thoughts as she watched them briefly illuminate red as the clicked shut. "So.. too late to back out then?" she softly asked in nervous jest. Felix simply nodded his head. As the two began leading Lea out of the room doubt began to turn into full panic. "Shit, can I just make another phone call?" She screamed, realizing in the rush she had not even had a time to call Megan or Andrea to tell them about this plan.

"Sorry, you agreed total emersion. No outside communication. Your belongings will be kept in storage until you are free to go. One more outburst and you'll be gagged too," Felix said as the two men simply continued marching Lea out of the room. She hung her head and tried to keep up.