Bound Friends Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Zainab's back at the room with Sophia.. who we're supposed to call Savina by the way."

"That's going to take some getting used to, how's she doing?"

"Not great," Andrea said, now in total seriousness. "But I think that's maybe the best that can be expected. It's sounded like she doesn't get much time off so hopefully this'll help with that."

"Well, no time to lose, can't wait to get up there," Megan said starting to lead the way before remembering she didn't know which way to go.

"Yeah.. well I think there is actually some time to lose. You know about some of those restrictions?" Andrea said in an increasingly hushed tone.

"Yeah? So what does that.. oh," Megan said before getting it halfway through.

"Right, Zainab's up there right now.. ironing that stuff out for the night. She said she'll text when she's through."

"So.. we're not joining her?" Megan asked, matching Andrea's soft tone.

"No, this way we don't have to go through all that! Zainab was going to.. Oh. Did you.. want to be involved?" Andrea asked as she decided they might as well take a seat while they talked this out. Megan nodded with several small but fast and eager movements. "What has been up with you? Are you missing this stuff that much? It seems like every week you're trying harder and harder to join in. And I mean there was that time last week.."

"I thought you said not to bring it up again," Megan said moving in close.

"Well I'm sorry, but what you did was a little weird. Not to mention super reckless!"

"That doesn't stop you from mentioning it," Megan quipped.

"While it bears mentioning again. I mean what if Zainab changed her mind and we went out that night without stopping off at the room? You'd have been trapped in that leather hogtie of your own making for hours! And you chained yourself like that to the bed, what if there was a fire or something?" Andrea said in what could best be described as a whisper-yell.

"That's why I sent that text, to see if you were coming back before I did any of that."

"Look, do you like Zainab? I feel like I deserve to know."

"No, no, nothing like that. Look, I've just.. I don't know. It's stressful alright! I got all this work and all this pressure.. and so maybe that's.. well that's maybe.. maybe it's like an outlet you know? I can't consciously explain the urge. I don't know why, I've just really been having this urge and it's been getting stronger ok? So just.." Megan prattled on, looking around nervously like she was whispering away state secrets.

"Shh shh, it's ok" Andrea eventually said as Megan's rant began to trail into a stream of unintelligible word soup. She leaned in and hugged her, patting her on the back as she did. "Look, we'll maybe figure something out, ok?"

"Of course, of course." Megan said as she returned the hug. "So what do you think Zainab's got Sophia in by now?"

"Actually, I told Zainab not to take the lead." Andrea said.

"Well, that should be interesting for Sophia.. oh right I mean Savina."

****

"So are you really sure you've thought this through?" Sophia asked, still wearing her bathrobe as she started walking over to the now topless and cuffed Zainab.

"Nnnooooo...?" Zainab said with more than a generous helping of doubt.

"Then why would.."

Zainab closed her eyes and sighed loudly, interrupting Sophia mid sentence. "Look, when you started talking about dominating, you were more alive than I've seen you since we walked through that door. I get it. I get what doing this would mean to you and in turn what that would mean to Andrea," Zainab said, in a quiet voice but one finally backed some certainty. She bent down to her knees and sat on her legs, looking up at Sophia. "Do with me as you will."

"You're like me and you're still willing to do this?" Sophia said as she bent down to grab the chain of the wrist shackles. "You really love her don't you?"

Zainab got a little uncomfortable and found it difficult to give an answer. Sophia gave up waiting for one quickly, bringing one foot up to step on the chain she held, forcing Zainab quickly down to a deep kneeling bow. The collar she wore clanged slightly as it hit the carpeted floor. "See, the problem is, you probably have no idea how to actually be a good sub do you?"

"Not really," Zainab replied with more than a little snark.

Sophia bent down to grab the chain and led Zainab to just in front of the two beds where she had been earlier. She lowered the discreetly small carabiner from the ceiling with a switch on the wall. It fell at an awkwardly slow rate that caused Zainab to chuckle. "Oh this is funny to you now is it?" Sophia said once the chain was secured.

"A little," Zainab said, knowing that probably wasn't a very smart move now that she was secured to the ceiling.

"Well aren't you the little smart ass," Sophia said as she went to the drawers to look for a nice fat flogger. She grinned as she pulled it out and watched the expression on Zainab's face change instantly. "What's wrong? Have you been making offers you aren't actually willing to follow through on?"

Zainab took a second but decided to shake her head. "Good," Sophia said as she walked around behind Zainab. She set the flogger gently over Zainab's shoulders telling her "Don't drop this."

"And before you get any thoughts, this isn't sexual I just want a better target." Sophia continued as she began to undo the buttons on Zainab's jeans, pulling them off and leaving only her pair of yellow and white thong panties. "I find jeans," she said as she grabbed the flogger back and gave Zainab's ass a firm hit. "Jeans just dull the blows too much" she said, hitting Zainab two more times before Zainab dodged out of the way of a third.

Sophia forced Zainab to step out of her jeans completely before going to get her leg shackles. Zainab watched as Sophia put them on her and then connect them to the hook in the floor that had held Sophia when they first arrived. Sophia walked back to the wall, retracting the hook, trapping Zainab. "There, now you can't squirm so much," she said as she resumed the flogging, eventually eliciting a yelp of pain.

"Oh shit, sorry.. I should have run this by.. I just got.." Sophia said as she suddenly walked backwards and sat on the bed, realizing the moment might be getting the better of her judgement.

"No, no you got excited. It's alright. I've been there." Zainab said, turning her head just enough to make eye contact. "Like I said I think we're a lot alike, and I knew basically what I was volunteering for. If you wanna keep going.. I'll try to suck it up and just tell you when it is too much."

"No.. no.. I'm.. You know what? Here, you text the others to come up to the room." Sophia said lowering Zainab's hands before retrieving her phone from her pants pocket.

"Ok, and done. So shouldn't that mean you'll let me down now?" Zainab asked after handing the phone back and watching her hands get pulled back up.

"Oh.. oh no I'm not going to be doing that just yet," Sophia said as she went to retrieve a gag. "Now, as long as I leave you chained up and naked, given the context of earlier, the system's going to count that as sexual, so unless I'm wrong that will be good enough for the night."

"But I'm not.." Zainab said before Sophia pulled down her last remaining article of clothing. "Never mind."

"So, you're going to wait here, I'm going to see Megan and Andrea for a while, then I'll send Andrea back to get you in a bit. And one more word out of you and you're getting Mr. Gag," Sophia said with a smirk, bopping Zainab on the nose with the red latex ball.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Zainab asked, knowingly tempting fate.

"That's more than a word," Sophia said as she tried to force the gag into Zainab's mouth. When she resisted, Sophia grabbed Zainab's nose and twisted it slightly, causing Zainab to reluctantly open her mouth to scream. Sophia pushed the ball into her mouth and buckled the strap tight behind her head before getting to the strap running under her chin. "I warned you," Sophia said as she headed for the doors to the living room. "And yes I am enjoying this, thanks for asking!"

****

It had been nearly a week since Leota had been sentenced to a two week stint of "restitution work" at the Orion dungeon. Everything seemed cold and metal, like it was supposed to be some forgottne lower deck of a ship. The first day was the hardest, it took her time to accept what had happened, and how fast it had happened. There were many reflective surfaces in the dank steel dungeon she was in, and for a while the bald, tattooed girl look back seemed like a stranger. The pain the guests inflicted hurt, she had been electrically shocked almost everywhere. The fucking was so much more vigorous than it had been suspended in a pod. And it now included the use of her ass, something she was very much not used to.

But there were lulls, giving the woman chances to rest against a far wall, eat or change contraptions. It also gave Leota time to think. To let her mind wander. And the further it wandered, the faster the time went, and the easier it was to endure what the guests might put her through.

It was in one of these lost trains of thoughts a day ago that an idea came to her that wouldn't leave her head. She pleaded to the first staff member she saw that it was vital she talk to Marian. He said he'd pass it on but then she was put to rest, tethered to the wall by her collar and fed like normal before being retrieved to be used again. She was persistent though, asking each time a staff member came to attend to her. Never demanding, but never forgetting either.

"This had better be good," came the voice of Marian from the doorway. Leota lay attached to the wall and too far away to see her clearly, but she was sure it was her. She sat up as best as she could with her arms still trapped behind her back. "And this really better not be about asking to be let out early. I need bodies down here and the threat of being sent down here keeps everyone else really cooperative and working hard. If I show leniency it'll have ripple effects and so as sorry as I am, I'm not going to do it," Marian continued as she walked into view.

"No, no, I'm not asking for leniency. I promise, this will be better than that," Leota said. "I want to make a proposal, it will really help you and Mr. Olsen. But I need a favor first."

"Ok, you have my attention, now prove to me why you should keep it." Marian said.

"Because, if I'm wrong and Mr. Olsen isn't at minimum interested.. you can keep me down here another month if you want."

Marian raised her left eyebrow, skeptical but intrigued. "You know, I can keep you down here the length of your contract if I so wanted. There's nothing stopping me from doing that, you gave us incredible flexibility that way."

"I know that, but it's all I can offer to prove how sure I am that you and your boss will like this," Leota said. "I just need 2 hours with a phone, a computer and permission to make contact with some business associates.. assuming it's a workday at least."

Marian looked Leota up and down. She was covered in small marks, but her eyes were sincere. This didn't seem to be a deception but a real offer. "Well today's a Monday, it's still business hours.. just. If I give you this time now, would that work?"

Leota swallowed and nodded her head.

"Alright, there's a bit of a slowdown for this kind of work anyway as we approach thanksgiving. But make sure I'm clear, this is not an excuse to just have two hours of personal time. I only give you permission to contact those business associates and no one else. Who you call and what you do on the computer had better be entirely relevant. Mr. Olsen believes in total emersion and I do too. If you make any contact besides what I'm giving you permission for, you'll be breaking your contract and you certainly don't want that. So what's step two after the phone calls?" Marian asked as she signaled for an assistant to begin unfastening Leota from the wall.

"Well, the next step is I pitch you my idea once I have the details lined up. I'd prefer if Mr. Olsen could be there."

"Ok, but if I call a meeting with him and this turns out to be a waste of time, you're going to be down here until the end of your contract. Is that understood?"

Leota stood up with help and nodded her head. "Understood, I promise this is not a waste of your time."

****

"Oh, wow.." Andrea said as she finally opened one of the bedroom's double doors after talking with Sophia a while in the living room. "I didn't think she was lying but it's still something I had to see to believe." She said as she waved her hands over Zainab's naked body to accentuate her point.

"Rhet rhe gorh," Zainab tried to say with a pleading look in her eye.

"Wow, If I knew you'd take to it so well I might have insisted we try some of this earlier," Andrea said as she walked up and embraced Zainab, looking down into her eyes.

Zainab lost the pleading and jumped right to fury. "Rhandrhea! Rhet Rhe Gof! Norf!"

"Oh.. did you want out?" Andrea taunted in a friendly manner.

"I Crhmarnd yu!" Zainab replied in a huff.

"Command? Is that what my Mistress said? I'm sorry I must not be hearing you with that gag in, because you don't look to be in a position to be making demands." Andrea replied, nearly giggling. Zainab began to huff through her nose and stare like a bull preparing to charge. "How about I just take this out and we'll have a clearer conversation," Andrea said before reaching back to loosen Zainab's gag and pull it out to rest around her neck.

"I said," was as far as Zainab got before Andrea replaced the gag with her tongue. By the time the kiss had ended Zainab had cooled her head enough to not immediately begin talking again. "Thank you," Andrea said, resting her forehead against Zainab's. "I know this probably wasn't easy for you, but it means the world to me that you would do it."

"Shit.." Zainab grunted. "Why do you make it so hard to be mad at you?"

"I do what I can," Andrea tersely joked before she moved in for a second kiss. Andrea began to rub her hands up and down Zainab's smooth by slightly cold skin. "You know, you look pretty good like this, all stretched out, everything's so tight" Andrea said as she leaned back to better take in the view. Andrea grabbed Zainab's left breast and began to rub her thumb around the nipple. Zainab bit her lip as the sensations coursing through her, amplified from being stuck naked like she had been.

"Oh, yeah.. really hard to get mad now.." she muttered as Andrea bent down and began to suck and play with it. "Ok.. that's it, take me down now. I wanna show you how not mad I am."

"Mmm, and what if I don't?" Andrea asked, moving back up to look at Zainab's eyes.

"Oh.. then you'll really get me mad. You won't like what happens to you next if you.. Heyyrr!" Zainab began to threaten before Andrea put the gag back into place and once again tightened it. "Rhet rhe gooh! Yhr groono pray fohhr fisch!"

"Not a very good threat when I tend to enjoy the results of making you mad.. Mistress.." Andrea said before kissing Zainab tenderly on the neck. Zainab did not stop her protestations until Andrea began to slowly work her way down. She kissed and encircled Zainab's pert nipples, even giving one a light nibble. She got down on her knees to continue kissing lower, and lower. By the time Andrea had reached Zainab's pussy there were once again sounds of pleasure and not threats coming from behind her gag.

Zainab could not spread her legs very far, but she tried bending her knees to give her girlfriend more room to work. She was moaning, she thought about trying to fight it on principle, but she never was very good at self denial. Andrea began to slip her fingers in as well, gently rocking to accentuate the actions of her tongue. Andrea could hear Zainab getting close, getting very close. She had every intention of finishing her off but a wicked grin came as she had a passing thought. She stopped, right as she was, pulled out and stood back up.

Andrea couldn't find a word to describe what Zainab's eyes were communicating. Anger still for not being let out, frustration from being denied, desperation for wanting Andrea to continue, and another dose of anger for stopping at all. "Now I bet you're really going to make me pay aren't you?"

"Yohhf beht hyour shueet assh!" Zainab grumbled from behind her gag.

Andrea flipped the switches on the wall to lower cable and raise the hook that had been holding Zainab captive. As Zainab rushed to remove her gag, Andrea burst out "Oh, forgot to mention, we're about to have some dinner brought up soon, so this will have to wait."

"Ha, that's what you really think is it?" Zainab said as she threw the gag to the bed behind her.

****

"Megan could you get that? It's probably the food." Sophia said as a knock at the door rudely interrupted their conversation. Megan got up to let the young red headed attendant wheel his cart in. "I'll just need a Mrs. Tahrini to sign for this, he said as he got out a small digital pad and pen."

"Can't I just do that?" Megan asked

"Sorry, large orders need the room holder to sign off. Is she out?"

"No! She's coming! Any... second now!" came a murmured yell from the other room. The door burst open moments later with Zainab back to wearing only her yellow and white thong panties. Behind her Andrea followed reluctantly, dressed normally but with the addition of a collar, a leash and hand restraints. Her hands were in flat featureless mitts that attached to each other behind her neck, making it look like she was holding her own shoulders. Andrea licked her lips and it was very clear that her entire lower face was damp.

The young man tried to keep his composure. It might not have been the strangest thing he had walked in on, but at the moment he couldn't think of one stranger. "I'm.. sorry I interrupted." he said apologetically. After Zainab signed he unloaded the food onto the small table and began to back the cart out of of the room. "Was I.. was I interrupting an orgy?" he nervously joked. It got him blank stares from Megan, Andrea and Zainab but Sophia couldn't help but chuckle at the earnest awkwardness of it. "Sorry, enjoy your night," he finally said as he scooted the cart out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"So.. why?" Sophia said as she waved a hand at Andrea's general direction before moving to wave it around Zainab's.

"Oh, well I didn't want to keep the man with the hot food waiting, so I hadn't gotten dressed yet, apologies. And Andrea.. well you can tell them why... all of this, right?" she said as she walked behind Andrea to use her body as a visual shield. "Why did I tell you you'd spend the night like this?"

"You said I overplayed my hand, so now you've taken my hands for the night," Andrea said in tired deadpan acceptance, causing Megan and Sophia to both hold in a laugh at how terrible the joke was.

"That's right! Now, why don't you start setting up, I'll get a top on and we can all start to dig in!"

Megan and Sophia moved the table into better place so all four of them could sit at it, two on the couch and two in chairs. Sophia sat down to wait while Megan went with a towel to wipe down Andreas face and examine her bindings. They laced tight with a buckle closing it off and hiding the knot. "Kinda want one?" Andrea playfully teased, causing Megan to slightly blush and nod her head. "Well there's plenty of stuff in there, after dinner you could..." Andrea began but quit half way as Megan simply left to go to the back room.

Andrea went to go sit next to Sophia where Sophia put her arm around her in solidarity. She leaned her head on Sophia's shoulder. "You may need to help me with some of this," Andrea whispered as she looked at the spread of food.