Bound Friends Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This might be Zainab paying, but I'm pretty sure this idea was yours wasn't it?" Sophia asked as she rubbed her arm up and down Andrea's side. Andrea nodded. "I know I've said it a lot already, but thank you."

When Zainab emerged, once again dressed in jeans and a shirt, Megan was following behind having been laced into an armbinder. Zainab helped Megan to the couch before sitting herself across from Andrea. "Well let's get this merry bunch of freaks some food eh?"

****

Once the four had had their fill, Sophia was the first to break the silence. "So could we.. I don't know go out? I can't leave the casino but that still leaves a lot of options."

"Sure.. though most of us aren't exactly ready to go out as we are," Zainab said as she looked at the two bound friends and then at Sophia who was still wearing her bathrobe.

"Don't worry, I brought some of my larger clothes for you to borrow," Andrea pipped in. "And someone could always simply unlock me early.." she continued looking at Zainab.

"But then how would you learn your lesson?" Zainab said quietly to Andrea, but just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Can't you just.. teach it some other time? I really want a normal night out with no one in chains or collars or any of that," Sophia pleaded.

Zainab didn't say anything she simply started releasing Andrea. Once she was free, Andrea took Sophia to the back where her suitcase was and Zainab moved on to releasing Megan. By the time Zainab had finished, Sophia had returned wearing a thin green sweater, a long black skirt and sandals. "Is that the same sweater? From when I made you.." Zainab asked as she thought she recognized it from their first date.

"Uh.. I don't need to hear what you made her do in this," Sophia interrupted before Andrea covertly nodded her head. "Ok, getting me something new to wear just moved up a few notches. Of course," she said, ending with a pause of hesitation. "Of course it'll have to be one of you paying you realize."

"Which means I'm paying I guess," Zainab said. "So don't worry too much about that, let's just enjoy ourselves."

****

"Now that is more what I had in mind!" Sophia said as she came out of the dressing room flamboyantly. She gave a spin in a tight low rise jeans encircled by a gold collared chain around her waist. Her top was a flowy open back purple halter top. "And please Zainab, whatever you do don't tell me what this costs but I really want it," She said as she walked over to the couch the three friends were occupying at the mouth of the dressing rooms.

"Well then you can have it, and I promise not to tell," Zainab said

"Got to say, it's a good thing your girlfriend's so loaded Andrea," Sophia snapped as she returned to checking herself out in the mirror.

"It's why I put up with her," Andrea joked before Zainab jabbed her with her elbow.

"Careful now," Zainab said as she pointed a finger right at Andrea's face.

"How did everything fit?" The saleswoman asked Sophia

"Oh just add it to the list, I'm sure it's a mile long by now," Andrea replied to Zainab.

"It's all great, I think I'd like to wear it out if that's alright" Sophia replied

"But it can always get longer.." Zainab said fading from threatening to inviting about half way through the sentence.

"Zainab, would you stop making flirt-threats and pay her?" Sophia said as she turned to look back at where her friends were sitting.

"I can do two things!" Zainab replied as she started to dig for a card to hand the woman. "Actually hang on, I got to do this one thing first and then I'll be back," she said as she corrected herself and followed the saleswoman up to the cash register.

"So where to now?" Megan asked.

"Well, there was a nightclub I used to go to back when... I mean back when I still had my own room. A lot of the dancers would go there after rehearsals because they'd do cheaper drinks for staff. It'd be nice to be able to go there again," Sophia explained.

"Since you wouldn't be paying, would that even count?" Andrea asked.

"Only one way to find out," Sophia said as she helped her friends up off the couch.

****

The club wasn't very busy yet, and the girls found a small table all to themselves. The four each put in their orders as they looked around at the surprisingly ordinary club tucked away at the far end of the complex. It was not nearly as glamorous as some of the other clubs in the casino, but Sophia had fond memories of many a late night. The drinks came quickly enough as the four sat away chatting and looking about.

"Excuse me?" came a somewhat muted voice. "Hi, I'm sorry to.. I mean.. I hope I'm not interrupting," said the red headed server who had earlier brought them dinner. He had changed out of his uniform, and was rather lanky. Something made worse by the fact that his shirt was at least a size too big. "I just saw you come in and.. wow. After I realized who you were a few seconds after closing the door I felt really bad about that joke I made. I hope I didn't.."

"No, no it's fine. I know you didn't mean anything by it," Sophia said, interrupting him before he had a chance to ramble too far.

"Good. Good. I just know I really want to make sure I didn't hit a sore spot. I wouldn't want to.. It's just that I know you've had a hard time here. I mean I heard how you used to be.. and now you're put through all this.. and I just hoped I didn't make it worse. I'm sorry, I must sound like a stalker!" he mumbled nervously, looking down at his hands most of the time as she tried to pantomime out what he was saying.

"No trust me, you sound fine," Sophia said with a smile. "What's your name?"

"Rob.. bert.. I mean Rob. You can call me Rob," he said as she extended his hand.

"Well Rob, thank you for caring. It seems like more than most of these people do," Sophia said as she rolled her eyes around at all the hypothetical people that might be in the club. She shook his hand which she felt was jittering nervously.

"Why don't we go dance?" Zainab asked as she got up out of the booth with Andrea close behind.

"Well, I don't want to get in your way. I just come here sometimes for a few drinks.. I'll just go." he nervously said as he started to back away.

"No wait," Sophia said to Rob. "You go on ahead I'll meet you in a bit," she said to Zainab before turning back to Rob. "So, you said you 'heard' about me? I'm curious as to what people are saying about me. Come, sit."

"Really? Well.. ok," he said as he waited for Megan to exit before sitting across from Sophia.

"So what kind of people?" Sophia repeated, curious to know how much had spread about her.

"Well, like.. I mean not that many. I only really talk to some of the other people at the desk. We know you're under contract to Felix personally, not the casino like almost everyone else. We know you've got kind of a different contract than most of the other girls. And one of the guys heard from someone else that Aaron, the guy in charge of handing out assignments, well I heard he was even told by Felix himself to try to keep you busy and to give you the tough stuff."

"I fucking knew it!" Sophia said as she banged on the table. "I thought he must be behind this, that petty little shit."

"Felix?" Rob asked, almost rhetorically.

"Bet your fucking ass Felix! Oh.. oh, so.." Sophia said, pausing for a moment as her second drink arrived. As she downed the shot in a single gulp she shook. "Oh, it's been a while. Casino normally wants me sober at all times so they can always put me to work with someone new. I was never huge on alcohol, but I got to say, banning something makes it go down so good! Oh, this is fun, so what else do you know about me?"

"Well, what do I know? Or what do they know?"

"Is there a difference?" Sophia asked, tilting her head.

"Well they don't know much more than that.. I. I can't it's embarrassing." he said as he put his hands on his lap and sat back.

"Here, Megan didn't even touch it, nice and fruity too. Have some and get over the embarrassment, do you not realize what I normally do all day?" Sophia said as she slid over a martini glass with a red concoction of some kind.

Rob looked at it and took a sip, continuing until he had finished it completely. "Sorry. I just.. it's kind of intimidating to talk to you."

"Intimidating?" Sophia asked, now really not sure what he was getting on about.

"It's just.. you're so.. I mean I could never have a.. looking like that and.."

"Will you get over it already? You work with a lot of beautiful women, a lot of them are a lot more beautiful than I'll ever be. You saying you don't talk to any of them?" Sophia interrupted.

"No.. but.. I mean I saw you on that website," Rob replied sheepishly.

"Oh, that. How much did you watch?" Sophia asked, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms.

"A lot. That's.. why this is so weird. I must have watched that day you when you took over so many times. It was all I thought about for a while after I first saw it. Then, I saw you in here a few months ago, and thought.. no it must just be a coincidence. Then I find out later that you started working here, and I couldn't believe it! I mean how did you get from there to here?"

"It's.. a long story. Those recordings that went live, they end right before a lot of bad stuff went down. I still don't know what made Hannah decide not to release those last few days of video, but it would be a very different picture if you saw them all."

"I mean, it must have been a trick right? I mean you just so.. you just always seemed so strong, so confident. You'd never agree to this kind of treatment, it doesn't make sense!"

"You don't even know me," Sophia said, in a knee-jerk contrarian response.

"I just kind of feel it. It's only powerful, domineering women that make me feel like I did watching you on those videos."

"So you only like woman who can dominate you?" Sophia asked.

Rob blushed and looked away. "That's.. not what I.. yes.. but.."

"Hey, my drink!" Megan said as she walked up, favoring one foot in a slight limp.

"I'm sorry, I.. she.." Rob said like a deer frozen in headlights.

"Uh, whatever, just scoot in. I need to sit down," Megan said, scooting Rob further in so she could sit down. "Some gorilla over there stepped right on my damn toes, didn't even apologize or nothing."

"I'm sorry," Rob said.

"Why you didn't do anything?" Megan said as she turned to face him. "Sorry, did I interrupt?"

"My new friend here," Sophia said, scooting around to sit closer, reveling in the awkward discomfort it created. "Was just telling me he likes dominant women and thinks I'm one of them."

"Well you kinda are," Megan said. "At least, most of the time you are."

"What is she?" Andrea asked as she walked back up with Zainab.

"Dominant," Megan replied.

"Rob here likes dominant women, don't you Rob?" Sophia said, shaking Rob slightly.

Rob looked around nervously. He suddenly felt very trapped, very overwhelmed. Not frightened, just acutely alert. And more than a little turned on.

Zainab banged her hand on the table, capturing his focus. "The woman asked you a question, now give us an answer!" she barked, almost like a drill sergeant.

Rob just nodded his head. His heart was racing as he looked around. He felt his cock getting hard from all the attention. "Can I go now?"

Sophia broke into laughter. Not mocking laughter, the kind of laughter made by someone who couldn't keep a joke going any longer and cracked. "Oh, I'm sorry, oh.. just let us buy you a drink to make up for all that." Sophia said as she backed off to give him space.

"Well, sure. I guess so." Rob said as he tried his best to sit back and look relaxed.

****

"Hangover gone yet?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah, that red cactus juice stuff of yours worked nicely," Sophia said as she sat up a little straighter in the bed.

"Well then," Zainab said as she too sat up in bed beside Andrea. "I didn't want to bring it up too early, but we need to plan out today. I think we should try and get that whole 'sexual use' nonsense out of the way before dinner if we can. So, what would be the least painful way you think?"

"If you want, you can use me," Megan said, as she leaned against the bed where Andrea and Zainab had slept. "You could tie me up and whatever you want. Or just leave me tied up for a while that counts too right?" she said as she pulled her hands behind her back.

"That could work. You'd probably have to be naked," Sophia replied.

"Not a problem at all!" Megan said as she reached down to remove her shirt.

"Right, ok," Sophia said, a little surprised at how eagerly her friend seemed to be stripping. "No.. stop.. this is weird. I don't know why, but it feels weird if it's just me and you and I had to do things to you naked."

"Well, ok, but then Zainab would you maybe mind?" Megan asked as she sat up topless with studs in each nipple to look behind her at Zainab. "Why not," Zainab replied as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey, what about that Rob guy from last night?" Andrea said. "Before he left he gave me his number, and he said it's his day off today.."

"I don't know, I'm not sure I want to be getting involved with people that work here, what if word gets around? It could make my life even worse if every bellboy and dishwasher thinks they got a shot with me." Sophia explained.

"Are you kidding me?" Zainab interjected. "That boy was both terrified and infatuated. If you made it clear to keep quiet that guy's bringing it to his grave."

"You think?" Sophia said, with just a bit of a smile across her face.

"Oh yeah. You would be calling the shots and he'd be just so happy to be along for the ride he'd never object," Zainab replied assuredly.

"Alright, sure. Andrea, make the call," Sophia said as she got up to sit beside Andrea to listen in on the call.

"Megan, since you're the only one who hasn't showered already, why don't you go do that while they're calling. Then we all go get some food and maybe get Sophia another outfit or two and then we'll all just get ready for when this guy comes over." Zainab said as she got up to head towards the bathroom.

"All of us?" Sophia asked.

"Why not?"

****

Rob lay in bed looking up at his ceiling with a big stupid grin. It took him minutes to talk himself into going over to their table last night but it had so been worth it. He had been so nervous because, as his mind was keen to remind him, such attempts usually end badly. But this time it hadn't. It had been great. One of the girls had written down his number, that never happens!

The tranquil mood was broken by the all too familiar squeals of delight coming from his roommate's girlfriend through their paper thin walls. He would say something, but every time he had in the past it was always the same excuse, "we forgot it was your day off." He reached for his big headphones but before he could his phone rang.

"Hello?" he said as he walked to the far side of the room, away as much as he could from the sounds of the bedroom beside his.

"Hi, this is Andrea, one of the girls from last night. How are you?" came the voice at the other end of the phone.

"Hello, I mean good. So what's up?" he said, trying but failing to shield the call from the increasingly loud sounds of fucking.

"Um.. did I catch you at a weird time?" Andrea asked, hearing the muffled but unmistakable sound of a woman screaming in ecstasy.

Rob ran to the wall and knocked loudly several times until the noises stopped. "Sorry, roommates, kinda loud."

"Anyway, we were wondering if you're free today?" Andrea asked after a slight pause.

"Sure, of course! What, I'm free all day," he said, working hard to keep an attempt at a blasé attitude going.

"Ok, but just one request. Whatever happens it stays quiet you got that?"

"Yes, I can do that, whatever you want!" He said, trying to simply be accommodating and not ask why.

"Alright, room 411, same section as before. Meet us up there in two hours. Sound good?" Andrea asked.

"Yes, sounds great, I'll see you there," Rob said as he hung up the phone.

A knock came at his door. "Hey, sorry about that. I didn't know it was your day off. You should put a schedule up or something." Rob's roommate said.

"There is a schedule, up on the fridge," Rob said as he sighed to himself.

"Oh. You're right, my bad. So who was that, finally meet a girl?"

"It.. never mind. It was no one." Rob said as he smirked safely out of sight from behind his door. "I'll be going out soon, so you'll have the place to yourself again in a moment."

"Off to go sketch and people watch by the shore again? Getting kind of cold for that isn't it?"

"It's.. something like that," he said as he opened the door, towel in hand to go claim his turn in the bathroom.

****

Rob was pacing. He knew he probably would so he knew to come early. He checked the time again, an hour and 59 minutes since the call. He breathed in deep and walked up to the door, gingerly knocking and then instinctively backing up so he could be seen through the peephole. The door cracked open with only a simple "come in" uttered. He walked inside just in time to see the door to the bedroom close. He sat down on the couch to wait.

"Well are you coming in?" came a voice from behind the door.

"Oh, uh Sorry, I thought you might have been changing or.." Rob said as he quickly went to open the door and just as quickly lost his ability to speak. Standing in front of him was Sophia who wore a purple strapless bikini top with matching side tie bikini bottoms. Zainab stood beside her in a revealing, patterned blue one piece. But beside her Andrea and Sophia knelt in matching black side tie string bikinis, each with their hands held behind their back and each wearing collars with a chain leash running up to Sophia's hand.

"How's this for interrupting an orgy?" Sophia taunted.

"Wha.. wha.." Rob muttered, flabbergasted and intimidated by what he saw.

"It's from your joke? From the other.. Never mind." Sophia said, temporarily losing her hard edge. "So, Rob, how would you like to play a game? A little game called, you and your cock belong to me. Would you be interested in anything like that?" she said as she slowly walked toward him.

Rob nervously nodded his head. "This.. this is for real? It isn't a trick?"

"No, the offer's quite real. I only ask that you keep this to yourself, and that you let me know if I ever cross a line. Understood?"

"Yes, understood," he said nodding his head.

"Good. Now strip! Strip and kneel," Sophia commanded as she walked back to stand once again beside Zainab. Rob quickly complied, taking off everything and folding it all into a pile just past the door frame. He started shaking as he got down to just his underwear, but he quickly removed that too and knelt on the floor. His cock was already mostly hard and stood out proudly beyond his thin patch of light colored pubic hair. He tried looking up at Sophia but became nervous and averted his gaze down to her feet.

Sophia reached back to the bed to retrieve her slave collar and walk forward to the skinny naked man before her. "Let's see if this fits," she said as she worked the collar around his neck. His hair was short and not in the way at all. It shut snugly, perhaps tighter than it was on her but she could still squeeze a finger inside. "How does that feel?" she asked.

Rob brought his fingers up to his neck and felt the rough metal than now encircled it. "It feels good," he said as his hands continued to feel around the collar and metal disk that hung from it.

Sophia smiled and went back to retrieve her shackles to fit them around his wrists in front of him. They were, like the collar, a little tight but manageably so. She attached a short chain from his shackles to his collar, keeping his hands just above his stomach. He knelt frozen, heart racing and unable to react.