Bound Friends Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand in his hair, pushed on the back of his head, forcing him forward and into the woman's waiting pussy. He did his best to lick, to play. Enthusiastic more than skilled, but it seemed to be having an effect. He heard the woman begin to moan as she returned to running her hand through his hair.

Rob redoubled his efforts as he felt himself begin to approach an orgasm. The woman on his ass was almost mechanical it seemed, she had been relentless and quick, his ass cheeks had become very sensitive from the constant slapping her pelvis was causing. "Oh.. so you like it?" The woman he was licking asked. He tried nodding his head but found it difficult with her hand positioned as it was.

Rob felt a hand drift to the back of his head and unfasten the blindfold. The light came flooding back, forcing his eyes to take the time to properly adjust. As his sight became clearer he looked up and saw the grinning face of Sophia looking down at him. He tried his best to look around behind him, but with Sophia's legs where they were he couldn't turn enough.

"Did I say you could stop?" Sophia said as she forced his head back down and began to groan again in low bursts. "How does it feel slave? You feel nice and submissive now? Feel nice and submissive as you lick my cunt as she pounds away at your precious ass?" Sophia said in louder and louder tones. "You're fucking nothing but a fuck toy to us slave! That's right pound this slave's ass good and hard!" she said as she began to dig her, albeit short, nails into his back and scratch.

The sensations were overwhelming. Rob began to shake and grunt as he started to cum, shooting a large load from the base of his cock. The thrusting stopped and Sophia pulled his head up to look him square in the eye. "Was that as good as you were hoping?" she asked with a sound of genuine curiosity.

"And then some.." Rob said between gasps. "Thank you."

"Wait, do you hear that?" the other woman asked.

****

"What the hell do I do?" Sophia first whispered to her other three friends shortly after Rob first asked to be fucked in the ass. She had not yet done anything and didn't know what if anything she should do with a request like that.

"Well, do you wanna try it?" Zainab asked.

"I mean.. kind of.. but I'm kind of.. what if I hurt him?" Sophia asked.

"It's not that bad," Zainab said.

"Well, maybe.. you two ok if I move you out to the other room to get some privacy for this?" Sophia asked looking back at her two hogtied friends. They both nodded their heads. First Megan, then Andrea were carried still tied into the other room. "Alright, I'm just going to do this you two good out here for a while?" Sophia said before receiving another pair of head nods. She grabbed Zainab by the arm and pulled her back into the bedroom before closing the door.

"So," Sophia said in an even softer whisper than she had been using. "Would you mind actually.. showing me? I just.. I've had some not great experiences with anal and I don't want to subject this guy to something like that. You seem confident enough.."

Zainab nodded her head. She took off her one piece bathing suit and went to retrieve a strapon, climbing up onto the bed with some lube and beginning to work.

On the other side of the door, not a lot of sound made it's way to Andrea and Megan. Megan contentedly lay her head down, occasionally jingling her chains and smiling. Andrea flipped over to her side and continued to watch the door. As if watching it long enough would give her the power to see through it and find out what was keeping Zainab.

After a while she started to hear voices. Progressively, they got louder until they were finally intelligible. Sophia was taunting Rob. Talking about how it felt to lick her while someone else fucked her from behind.

It seemed to Andrea that suddenly she could see through the door. She was picturing it vividly now. Sophia was sitting up with Rob's head buried between his legs, all while Zainab fucked him from behind. Andrea felt like she was receiving a sudden blast of hot air from one of the vents. She suddenly felt very warm, so she tried moving to her other side. The hot stuffy feeling followed her. She pulled at her chains and fell to her stomach, looking over at Megan who was now paying attention to Andrea's jostling.

"You alright?" Megan asked as she could see her friend becoming flushed.

"Hey, Zee didn't leave a key around here did she?" Andrea asked as she looked around.

"No.. something a little tight?" Megan asked.

"Yeah.. no.. I'm sure.. yes actually.. I just.." Andrea replied. "Zee.. Hey.. could you come here please? Zee? Zainab, seriously.. Could you come here please?" Andrea cried out before looking back at Megan for reassurance.

After only a short pause the door opened and both Sophia and Zainab came out, Zainab still wearing the strap-on. "You alright?" Sophia asked.

"Sorry.. Zee could you just get me out of these now?" Andrea said as she jingled her chains around. Zainab immediately disappeared to fetch the key. "Sorry.. Sophia I didn't mean to.. you can go back, I'll be better in a second once I'm out." Sophia looked sympathetically at Andrea. "Really, I'll be fine in a second here," Andrea continued as Zainab returned with keys.

"Fine, I'll be in soon," Sophia said before closing the door behind her.

"You sure you're ok? I don't remember you ever really having a little freak out like this before." Zainab said as she unlocked the cuffs from Andrea's wrists.

"I do.." Andrea said once she could again stretch her arms and straighten her legs. "I.. this weird thing happened to me before. I was tied up.. and when I started picturing.. well with someone else I suddenly felt.. I don't know just wanting to get out. It must mean.. I guess I just get jealous of my Mistress having all the fun, or something." Andrea explained, starting to feel a little silly. "I think it only really happens to someone I love.. being.. whatever it is I am to you Mistress." Andrea said as she sat up and kissed Zainab.

"And I love being your Mistress," Zainab said as she hugged Andrea. "I'm sorry, your friend just asked me to do it for her, she just seemed really worried about doing something wrong and hurting that poor kid. I thought I could help her out.. I didn't stop to think about you. I'm sorry." she explained.

"Well, your heart's in the right place. I think I'm probably fine again.. but no more tying me up and having sex in the other room!" Andrea said, already able to joke about it.

"Oh but darling, what if I just tie you up in the corner of the room I'm in? Then can I have anyone I want right?" Zainab chuckled.

"Oh, yes of course, that's totally allowed, I wouldn't want to put a cramp in your style after all. You've got to be free to be you!" Andrea sarcastically replied. Zainab just quietly looked into her eyes and smiled. "You know I was joking right?"

"You're an idiot," Zainab said as she leaned in and deeply, passionately kissed Andrea.

****

"Is your friend alright?" Rob asked as Sophia shut the door.

"Oh, she'll be fine.." Sophia said as she began releasing Rob from the bed. "So, here's what's gonna happen. I'm feeling kind of done here, you're obviously spent. Why don't you get dressed and if you want to stay and hang you're welcome to it. They said they got a big dinner planned to be delivered I'll check with them but it's probably no big deal to get you squeezed in," Sophia said as she went to go find clothes to put on.

"I'll do whatever you want my Mistress," Rob said as he went to go retrieve his own clothes.

"Oh, you're sweet, but we're done with the games for now." She said as she slipped on a new pair of black lace panties and reached for the matching bra.

"I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it as a game," he said.

"Look, you seem nice, you don't want to tie yourself to me. It's not gonna go well for you, trust me," Sophia said as she pulled up the jeans she got the other day. She put on a dull red t-shirt before turning to look over at Rob. "So you wanna stay for the dinner at least?"

"Sure, sounds like fun," he said as he finished getting dressed. The two walked out to the living room to see Megan still hogtied naked while Zainab and Andrea sat up on the couch.

"So, when are we aiming for dinner? Hour? Two?" Sophia asked. "Either way I think Rob'll be joining us."

"Yep, looking at around two. Got a whole spread coming. We got a Turkey, potatoes, the whole deal, nice Thanksgiving," Andrea said.

"Oh.. but.. shouldn't that be later? I mean it is Tuesday today right?" Sophia asked.

"Well.." Andrea started before looking over at Zainab.

"See, we are doing it today cause we can't do it later. The casino would only let us rent you when they had you to spare, we.. Tomorrow you'll be going back to working out there." Zainab explained carefully. "I.. I thought I mentioned that before, but maybe I.. maybe I forgot."

"Maybe you said it and I just didn't want to hear it." Sophia said as she looked down at the floor. "I think I'm going to.. maybe wash the chlorine.. before dinner," she said despondently as she headed back to the bathroom.

****

"Are you ok? It's been over an hour," Zainab said as she knocked on the bathroom door. "Can I come in?" she asked after waiting a bit for a response. She waited for another long pause before he tested to see that the door wasn't actually locked. "I'm coming in," she warned as he slowly opened the door.

Sophia looked over at her. She sat in the tub with her legs pulled up to her chest and her arms around her knees just above the water line. Her eyes were red and her lips pouted. Her collar and shackles sat at the opposite side of the tub, directly across from where her body was facing. "Sorry, I guess I lost track of time.. or something," she said as she reached over and turned on the hot water to warm up the tub a bit more.

"No need to be sorry, we were just starting to wonder how things were going. Do you.. do you need more time?" she asked as she squatted down beside the tub. Sophia reached over to stop the hot water but still just looked straight ahead. "I'll just give you some more time," Zainab said as she got up to leave.

"Wait.." Sophia cried out, moving to the edge of the tub. "Help me.. something.. I, wait I can't.."

"It's ok, you're going to be ok," she said as she sat down beside the tub.

"You don't know that, you.. you can't know that.."

"No, I think that you can. I may not have known you long but I think I know people. And I know you're strong, when you let yourself. I know you've been put through more than most people and that you're still standing tall. I know you have friends who love you, who would do anything to help you. And after these few days I'd like to consider myself one of them."

"You hardly know me, why should I believe you care about anything that happens to me?" Sophia scoffed.

"Well, aside from this whole thing?" she said as she threw her arms in the air. "Is this not enough evidence for you?"

"So what? It's not like you can just live up here. When you leave things will go back to normal, and I don't know if I can keep doing normal."

"It's not going back to normal, we've got our inside man now," Zainab pointed out. "I don't know what it will mean but I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't just going back to how it was. That kid seems absolutely mad about you. And I'ma do what I can to help as well."

"All for 'lil old me?" Sophia cracked in a moment of humor. "I think I know the real reason though.."

"Oh and what's that?" Zainab replied.

"It's cause you Looove her isn't it?" Sophia teased like she was suddenly back in grade school. "Just ad-mit you looove her, you want to kiiiiss her, kiss her all ooooover," Sophia teased before descending into a series of sarcastic kissing sounds.

"I do have the power to order you to put a gag back on you know," Zainab said as she squinted her eyes.

"Zainab and Andrea sittin' in a tree.."

"Start spelling and I swear to all that is holy in this world that the collar is going back on right now," Zainab said as she reached over to grab the collar from the edge of the tub.

"Oh you wouldn't dare. You might have the power to make me put it on, but then you'd have to answer to Andrea when she asks why I'm back in the collar," Sophia said as she moved in close and began to stare back seriously.

"Touché," Zainab said as she sat back and let the collar go.

Sophia sat back in the tub and smiled. "Seriously though.. kidding aside, I.. this really means a lot to me. Freakout included even, I still feel like.. a thousand times better than I was a few days ago. Thank you."