Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt the warm oil pour onto her ass cheeks she was so relaxed, she didn't care. His hands massaged her there, pushing and pulling. His thumbs would dip into the crack of her ass and caress next to her forbidden secret place, and his fingers would caress against her pussy lips giving her small pleasurable sensations. It all felt so good when he massaged her butt that way.

Doogan moved to one of her arms, then the other. He smiled. Julie was so relaxed her arms were like limp spaghetti. He gently massaged her hands and fingers, feeling how small her bones were compared to his.

Julie didn't know how long Doogan had been massaging her. She didn't care. Time had stopped when he placed the blindfold on her. It seemed like forever, yet it also seemed like just a minute ago. She stopped thinking about time and focused on the pleasurable massage. Mmm.

Sitting on the couch, just a few feet from the ottoman, Stacy had been watching Doogan massage Julie. He really knew how to give a good a massage. She remembered the massage Doogan had given her on her first night. She had been so relaxed, she had felt like soft putty.

And now, she enjoyed seeing him naked, his hard cock, flat stomach and cute trim ass excited her. She knew her sheer black panties were damp, even wet, and she wanted to masturbate. She needed to cum. She looked at Doogan's thigh which now hid his cock from her as he knelt on the end of the ottoman and massaged Julie's good leg.

Stacy watched as Doogan moved from Julie's lower leg up to her thighs, His hands and fingers pressed against Julie's butt cheeks and pussy, with every firm upward stroke. Stacy squirmed, thinking of the pleasure Julie must be feeling right now... so relaxed... not caring about her nakedness... nor what things Doogan was doing to her... just the pleasure of the massage. Mmm. She wanted Doogan to give her another massage, and make her cum. Mmm.

Stacy noticed there was a light sheen of sweat on Doogan's forehead. He had been working for almost 40 minutes. He was just about finished Julie's back side and she'd have to turn over. Stacy hoped Julie would be so relaxed she'd forget about her nakedness and just turn over, letting Doogan continue.

Doogan stopped and stretched out over Julie. Then he slowly lowered his naked body on top of Julie's naked body. He made sure most of his weight was on his knees and forearms. His legs straddled Julie's good leg and his hard cock was slowly pressed onto her ass cheek. His chest gently pressed against her back and his head nestled against hers. "How are you feeling Julie? Are you comfortable?"

It took Julie a couple second to answer, if a soft moan could be considered an answer. "Mmm," was all Julie could reply.

"Do you feel safe and secure Julie?" asked Doogan, knowing Julie probable wouldn't even have the strength to answer 'yes'.

Doogan heard another soft "Mmm", which somehow escaped Julie's vocal cords.

"I have a wonderful little surprise for you. It's nice and warm. In some places it's soft and in other places it's hard. Your little surprise is that you are laying naked with me on the ottoman. I'll bet I'm the first guy you've been naked with in bed," said Doogan smiling. He kissed her cheek. "I like laying naked with you Julie. You are so beautiful, so soft, and so nice and warm. Oh. And your skin is so slippery with the oil. I can slide against your naked body so nicely. Julie, do you feel my warm naked body slide against your naked body?"

Julie's mind was beginning to start working on the words Doogan was saying... naked... in bed with a man... all warm and soft... look beautiful naked... "Whaatt," said Julie in a soft dreamy voice.

"Are you happy Julie?" asaked Doogan.

"Mmm, yes," she said.

Do you feel comfortable and safe?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, thinking how relaxed she was.

"You know we are laying here together, both of us naked," said Doogan.

"Mmm," moaned Julie.

Then Doogan felt her body stiffen.

"What? Naked?" said Julie with more firmness and without the dreamy tone to her voice. "Ohh. Doogan." She tried to move but realised he was laying on top of her. She was now more aware and felt his body on her.

"Shh. It's ok Julie," he said softly next to her ear. "Relax. Everything is alright. You are safe. How do you feel?"

"Relaxed. Please get off," She now realized her situation and that they were laying naked together. She could feel Doogan's hard cock pressing against her ass cheek. As least he couldn't see her since his head was next to her head. Then she realised he had given her a massage while she was naked. He had seen her naked.

"Julie. Please relax. Everything is fine. You've had a wonderful massage. Almost an hour for just your backside. I'm laying here naked beside you. I hope that makes you happy." Doogan kissed her cheek again. "Please tell me you're happy."

Julie though about it a second. She had enjoyed the massage. It had been her first and she now wanted to have more. It felt so wonderful, so pleasurable. But she had been naked in front of him. But he said he was naked. She had just felt his naked body on her and now resting beside her, his hard cock pressing against her outer thigh.

She had to think. Stop and think. He had done all this for her. He had worked hard giving her a wonderful massage. She should thank him. And yes, they were naked. That was part of all this... fun... excitement... pleasure... They were both naked. Why was she so upset? So afraid. It's your first time. Doogan had said it would take courage. This was the 'ice-breaker'. She had to trust him.

"Doogan I'm sorry for not trusting you. You were right. I need courage to get through this 'ice-breaker'. I didn't have the courage. Please forgive me. I trust you. I do." She was almost ready to cry.

"Shh," Doogan said softly next to her ear. "You are safe. It's not your fault Julie. It's my fault. I pushed you too hard. I rushed you too much. You weren't ready for tonight. I'm very sorry. I never meant to frighten you. Never. Please forgive me Julie."

Stacy was ready to cry too. She couldn't believe the emotions and conversations. Everyone was really trying to communicate as best they could. Most of Julie's fears were her fault. She should have stopped Doogan from doing this to Julie tonight. She should have spent a week talking with Julie to prepare her for tonight.

As Doogan's mentor, she had failed. Hopefully, the evening could be saved and everyone could go home happy and safe. She would have to apologize to Doogan, and to Julie. All of what went wrong with the evening tonight was her fault. She crossed her fingers, hoping that by some magic, that was going to help. Really?

Doogan's fault? No. She was a good girl, a shy girl. Julie had a tough time peeking through that crack in her protective shell. She'd tried many times, but she'd always been scared. While she was thankful to her parents for a wonderful life, maybe she had been overly protected. Maybe she should have been slightly naughty with the boys, learned more about sex through experience, and maybe she should have been briefly naked a couple times with a boyfriend. I can't blame anyone but myself, thought Julie.

"Doogan. It's not your fault. I've lived a protected life and now I'm having difficulty being with a boy, a man," said Julie, taking a deep breath, trying to stop from crying before she started.

Doogan's arm was wrapped over Julie's back. He gave her a firm long hug with it. "Julie. You can't say you are the one at fault when you've followed your parents' advice and stayed under their protection. Julie. Do you remember me saying I was glad you are a shy girl? I'm still glad. You are a good girl Julie." Doogan hugged Julie again to show he was sincere.

"You may think I'm bad and evil. But all I want to do is help you. Help you and Stacy get well and be happy. I want to give you pleasure. Pleasure which most girls and women don't even know about or will never experience. If that's bad, then I'm guilty. My mistake was pushing you too fast Julie. I'm sorry. But please. Let me finish your massage. If you've enjoyed the first part, I think you'll enjoy the second part too."

"Doogan, the massage was wonderful. I was in heaven. But I'm naked too," said Julie.

"Julie. I'm going to change the second part of your massage... I'm going to wear the blindfold," said Doogan.

Julie thought about it for a few seconds. All their sensual and erotic fun and play today had been with clothes on or with a blanket covering her. Yes, Doogan had touched her intimately everywhere and she had been able to touch him. But the massage, as wonderful as it was, left her totally naked. Doogan was able to look at her body. If he wore the blindfold, then it wouldn't be so bad. "You won't be able to see me, right?" asked Julie.

"Correct. But I will be massaging you," said Doogan. "I can't give you the massage without touching you. I don't have magic fingers." He was trying to lighten the mood for her.

"Thank you Doogan Sir," said Julie with relief.

"If fact... let me...," said Doogan as he reached up and slipped the blindfold off Julie's head.

"Oh. Thank you," said Julie, blinking her eyes to help them adjust. Even the candle light seemed bright after having the blindfold on. She watched as Doogan immediately slipped the blindfold on himself.

"There, I can't see a thing," said Doogan, as he gently rubbed Julie's back in reassurance. "Now Stacy is going to help you turn over and she will tie you up again so I can begin the massage."

"Why do you have to tie me up?" asked Julie. "I'm just laying here enjoying the massage."

Doogan leaned in close to Julie's face, "Cause I can't have you running away and telling other girls about how good a massage I give." He smiled.

Julie looked at Doogan's blindfolded face. "The massage was wonderful Sir. That's why I'd never tell another girl," said Julie.

Doogan was pleased Julie could be positive about this. This second part was far more intimate and once she was tied down, he would give Julie something she had never experienced before. "Thank you Julie. Stacy are you ready to help here?"

"Yes Sir," said Stacy standing next to the ottoman. "Ok Julie I'm going to untied you then you can turn over."

The girls did their thing. Julie was now cuffed and tied lying face up looking at Doogan's naked body as he sat on the end corner of the ottoman. This was the first time Julie had been able to really see Doogan naked. She was thrilled, excited and becoming more than a little aroused by looking at him. And she did more than just glance at his hard cock. Well, starring at it was more correct. It looked so amazing.

"Ready Sir," said Stacy, holding the bottle of warm massaging oil, and standing next to Doogan.

Doogan moved his hands along the edge of the ottoman and moved up to sit next to Julie. He found her face, leaned down, and kissed her. Long and gentle. He wanted to kiss her passionately, but she was so nervous and anxious, he wanted her to calm down a little. Hopefully, this gentle kiss and the massage would do that.

"Are you ready Julie?" he said softly.

"Yes Sir," said Julie. Now she was ready for another wonderful massage.

Doogan sat up and turned slightly, moving his hands to Julie's arm. "Some oil here please Stacy."

Stacy pored the oil between Doogans hands onto Julie's arm and Doogan went to work. He was gentle again when he massaged Julie's hand for a second time. Then he moved to the other side of the ottoman and massaged her other arm and hand.

Julie had been watching him massage her arm, hand and fingers, but now she felt the lazy pleasure seeping into her body and mind. She just wanted to close her eyes and enjoying it. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, then opened them to watch Doogan, then closed them again. This time she left them closed, as she sank into the pleasure of the massage.

Doogan would gently point to a spot on Julie's body. Stacy would pour some oil there, and Doogan would continue. With her shoulders and collar bones finished, Doogan pointed to the upper middle of Julie's chest. Stacy poured some oil and stopped. Doogan pointed again. He wanted plenty of oil for this next part. Stacy poured more oil.

Doogan spread the oil across Julie's upper chest and then down along her ribs and across under her breasts on her upper stomach. He then spread the oil over her breasts massaging slowly up and down, right over her nipples. Even when Julie was lying down her breasts were slightly pointed. He caressed across both her nipples at the same time with his thumbs. Back and forth, over and over. The oil provided the prefect lubricant for these caresses.

Julie became pleasantly aware of the increased pleasure coming from her nipples. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Doogan's face, still blindfolded. "Mmm," she moaned softly, partly from the pleasure and partly from knowing he still had the blindfold on. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure.

Doogan then began gently pinching her nipples, but they slipped out of his grasp every time he applied some pressure. He knew he could never get a good enough grip to cause any discomfort or pain, but the change in caresses was something she might enjoy. He teased her nipples with the grasping pinches for a minute, then went back to his thumb caresses.

"Mmm," Julie moaned softly, at the change in pleasure from her nipples. It felt so good. She could lay here all day enjoying that.

Doogan slowed and stopped caressing her nipples, then moved down the ottoman, and started massaging Julie's stomach and hips. He repeatedly grazed the upper edge of her pubic hair and he even teasingly circled her belly-button for a long time, his finger gently dipping slightly around the very edge a few times. He smiled. From his touch, he imagined her belly-button. To his mind, it 'looked' nice. It felt nice.

He took a deep breath and moved down the ottoman near the end.

Stacy poured oil on Julie's good foot and Doogan started massaging. He was so tempted to quickly tickle her foot for just a second. More oil was added as he massaged her calve. He felt the gentle curve of it and imagined it looked sensual in his mind. He gently massaged her kneecap. Then he moved up further.

Julie was barely aware that he had moved up to her thighs.

Again, Doogan thought Julie's thighs felt so smooth and soft. He was getting excited as his thumbs and fingers pushed up towards Julie's pussy. He felt his thumbs touch her pussy each time, then he moved them along her thigh crease to not touch her pussy directly. Over and over his hands moved up her thigh. He could feel her public hair along her thigh and thigh crease.

He knew Stacy didn't have any here so he may have to get Julie to trim in this area. He had also seen and felt the pubic hair on her labia when Julie was laying on her stomach with her legs slightly apart. It would be a change for her, hopefully not to painful. He would have to talk to Stacy and see where to get this trim done.

He now moved up, turned around and sat down facing Julie's feet. His naked hip was pressed against Julie's ribs. He leaned forward and felt Julie's hips and her pubic hair. He pointed to Julie's labia and clit hood area so Stacy could pour the warm oil there.

Julie slowly became aware of the warmth around her clit and labia. Then she felt Doogan's hands, thumbs and fingers gently pushing down over her pussy.

Doogan moved his thumbs slightly between her labia lips and moved his hands upward while gently pulling those lips slightly apart, exposing her soft pink inner lips. He then felt the small hump of her clit hood and gently drew his thumbs up on both sides of it without touching her clit. He was sure this pulled her clit hood up and expose her clit. While he wanted to give her pleasure, he wanted this to be a long erotic teasing, so close, yet not touching her clit. After doing it carefully three times it was now a comfortable repeat movement as he concentrated on the movements of his fingers and thumbs.

Julie became aware of the intimate caresses and the pleasure Doogan was giving her. She was so relaxed, yet this part of the massage was now making her excited. She loved the relaxed feeling, the increase in pleasure and the excitement. She didn't want it to stop. And yet, she knew Doogan could give her far more pleasure. She wanted more pleasure. "Mmmm."

"Good girl Julie. I'm so glad you are enjoying this massage. Relax and enjoy the pleasure. Think about the pleasure. Just the pleasure," Doogan said softly. He continued his labia caressing, teasingly missing her clit with each upward movement. Then he felt her hips move up. He smiled. Good, she was now wanting more pleasure. He continued, down and up, over and over. Her hips continued to move slightly with each upward movement. Clearly, Julie wanted him to touch her clit. He was about ready to do that.

Stacy was watching them and noticed Julie was now moving her hips slightly. She smiled knowing how pleasurable it was to have Doogan caressing her pussy, even if he didn't touch her clit. He loved to tease and it looked like he was doing just that to Julie. Stacy though, sometimes Sir, you have a slightly twisted idea of pleasure. Stacy smiled again, but she knew the real reason for the teasing, a more pleasurable orgasm. Yes, tease her a little more. Oh, you're bad Stacy. She almost giggled.

Doogan stopped caressing Julie and stood up. He kneeled over Julie straddling her chest. "Stacy, please come here."

Julie opened her eyes and Doogan's hard cock was right in front of her face. She was so relaxed it took her a second to realize it was there.

"Stacy, hold my cock so Julie can suck me. Julie suck my cock," said Doogan. He leaned back and placed his hand on Julie's public bone, then slid his finger down on either side of her clit hood and pulled it up exposing her clit. His middle finger touched her clit and gently caressed it. "The more you suck me Julie, the more I caress your clit," said Doogan.

Stacy grasped Doogan's cock and pushed it lower so Julie could slip her mouth over the head of his cock. Julie just needed to lift her head an inch to reach Doogan's cock. Stacy looked at Julie's lips just an inch from Doogan's hard cock. Oh, how she wanted to suck Doogan's cock too.

"Mmmm," Julie moaned, enjoying the pleasure spikes coming from her clit. Doogan's fingers were giving her wonderful pleasure. She starred at Doogan's cock just an inch away from her lips. She wanted to suck it so bad. His words finally registered in her mind... "the more you suck me, the more pleasure I'll give you."

Julie raised her head and licked Doogan's cock. Yes! It felt so good to lick his cock. To touch it. She licked it again.

"You can do this Julie. Stick out your tongue and lick his cock. Come on, do it. Make him feel good. Give him pleasure Julie," whispered Stacy.

Julie heard Stacy's words and looked at Stacy's face just inches from her own and almost as close to Doogan's cock. Julie looked back a Doogan's cock and lifted her head slightly higher as she opened her mouth. The tip of Doogan's cock slipped between her lips and into her mouth. She licked and sucked the tip of his cock at the same time. She love it. She wanted more of his cock in her mouth. She sucked harder and lifted her head higher.

"Good girl Julie. Suck his cock. Give him lots of pleasure," whispered Stacy. She moved her hand and held Julie's head a little higher.

Without moving her head, Julie looked at Stacy with her eyes and nodded slightly to thank Stacy for helping her. She sucked more of Doogan's cock into her mouth and felt her lips slip over the ridge of the head of his cock. Yes! Now suck him good. Lick him all over. She hoped she was giving him pleasure.