Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie. I'm going to slip out of your mouth now," said Doogan, a hint of regret in his voice.

No. Julie wanted to keep licking him, giving him pleasure. She felt him slowly pulling out of her mouth. No. She leaned forward to keep his cock in her mouth. Stacy's grip tightened and pulled Julie back before she fell off the ottoman. No. No. Doogan's cock slid out of her mouth. No. "Doogan. I want to lick it. Please may I lick it?"

The pleasure of Julie's tongue licking his cock was absolutely wonderful. The thrill of knowing it was her first time was almost overwhelming. It took all his mental effort not to thrust quickly back into her mouth a few times and cum. "Julie. I'm glad you like licking my cock, but I'm going to take the blindfold off now. I want you to look in the mirror at us. See how erotic we look. Look at my cock. My cock is waiting for your warm wet mouth. Waiting for you to lick it. Look at your mouth and lips. I'm going to slip my cock back into your mouth. Watch in the mirror. Watch how my hard cock slides into your mouth. Slowly, erotically. Watch Julie."

His hot words stirred her emotions as she felt the blindfold being pulled off. Then it was right there in front of her. Doogan's hard cock. Julie just looked at it, gazed at it, wet and glistening in the candlelight with her saliva on it. Being just a couple inches away, it looked so big. She didn't know how he had slid it into her mouth. It looked amazing. Stacy said it was beautiful. Beautiful? She didn't know what a beautiful cock looked like. This was the first time she'd seen a hard cock. She hadn't even seen a soft penis. Yes. It seemed beautiful.

"Isn't his hard cock beautiful?" whispered Stacy, right next to Julie's ear. "Watching you lick Doogan's hard cock has made me really horny. Julie, you don't know how erotic you looked with his hard cock in your mouth. I would've loved to have taken hold of your head and pushed you onto Doogan's cock, slide your warm wet mouth up and down his long hard cock. The look of pleasure on Doogan's face when you were licking was amazing. I'll bet he was really close to cuming in your mouth."

With difficulty, Julie stopped looking at Doogan's cock and turned her head to look at Stacy. Listening to her erotic words had instantly made her hotter. She wanted to rock her hips again and touch her clit. She wanted Doogan's hard cock back in her mouth so she could lick it. Feel it. Taste it. Julie whispered, "Really. He liked it?" She couldn't believe that. This was only her first time and she didn't know what she was doing. She had heard girls in high school say sucking cock took skill and she sure didn't have any skills to suck cock. Suck cock? Wow. All she did was lick it. "Stacy. How do you suck cock?" she whispered, still looking at Stacy.

"Patience Julie. Go slow and gentle. Make it last. Remember all this. It's your first time. You'll learn soon enough," whispered Stacy, smiling.

Doogan leaned over and gently stroked the hair on the head of both girls. "If you two quarterbacks are finished the huddle, I'd like to start the next play," Doogan said softly, with a smile. That was twice now Stacy had whispered to Julie, and he hadn't heard a single word. Just soft mumblings.

Julie turned her head, looked at his cock for a second, then looked in the mirror. She could see herself on all fours, her ass high, barely half covered by the sheer black panties. Her back was arched low, her breasts exposed by the bra and pointed down with perky stiff nipples, and head held high, just inches from Doogan's long hard cock. She looked so erotic and naughty. It couldn't be her.

Julie looked at Doogan's image in the mirror. His robe was open and his hard cock tilted upwards slightly. It looked so long, pointing right at her face. It was a very erotic image and seemed to make her hotter. She couldn't believe she was part of the naughty erotic image in the mirror. She looked at her face with her mouth partly open. She opened her mouth more and compared the size of her open mouth to the size of Doogan's cock. His cock still looked too big. She closed her mouth and noticed his balls for the first time. The rounded shapes in the sack hanging under his cock didn't seem all that sexy. She moved her eyes to gaze at his cock.

"Julie. I'm going to give you a few simple instructions to follow. Ok?"

"Yes," said Julie, almost overwhelmed with her feelings of sexual excitement and lust.

"Julie. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out on your lower lip."

Julie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and looked at his cock as it slowly moved towards her face. Yes.

"Good Girl. Now don't move. I'm going to set my cock on your tongue," said Doogan, as his fingers gently held his cock at its base. He watched the head of his cock touch her tongue, resting on it. He didn't move for a few seconds. "Julie, don't move. I'm going to slide my cock back and forth on your tongue and I want you to look at the image in the mirror." As he touched his cock on her tongue, he slowly moved forward an inch letting his cock slide along her tongue and part way into her mouth. Then he slowly pulled back an inch, then forward again. Back and forth. Again and again. It felt so good. It looked so hot.

Julie almost didn't hear him, she was staring at his cock, watching him move forward and place his cock on her tongue. It looked so amazing. She couldn't believe it. She had his cock on her tongue. She just stared at the slow motion image in the mirror. It looked erotic. She ached so much. She wanted to cum so badly.

"Nod your head slightly if you like my cock on your tongue."

Julie nodded her head. Seeing and feeling his cock slowly slide back and forth slightly was wonderfully erotic. And he was being so gentle and careful. The thought of it made her want him more, knowing he was being careful. She wanted to give him pleasure too.

"Now firmly close your lips around my cock." Watching her obey his commands was really hot. He could cum if he let his control go. Just a few thrusts into her mouth... "Mmm." It looked and felt so good to slide his cock on her tongue. Now her lips made it feel even better. The pleasurable sensations increased. "Mmm."

"Julie, nod if you like my cock in your mouth."

Oh yes, she loved it. His cock felt good sliding in and out of her mouth, over her tongue, feeling the blunt tapered shape of the head and the ridge. She nodded slightly.

"Julie, when you keep your head still and the guy moves his cock, it is called face fucking or mouth fucking. When you move your head and the guy keeps his cock still, it's called giving head, a blow job or BJ. Now, I'm going to be still and you move your head back and forth. Slide your mouth up and down my cock. Julie, give me a blow job."

This is what the girls talked about in high school. She was finally going to experience it, see what it was like. She moved her head and her mouth over the tapered head of his cock until her lips slipped over the ridge. Then she pulled back, feeling her lips slip over the ridge again and his cock slipped almost out of her mouth. It felt good to move her head, feeling his cock slide over her tongue in her mouth.

"Julie. I want you to suck gently on my cock. Just a little suction."

She sucked gently, feeling the pull on her cheeks and lips. As she moved her head down his cock the suction seemed to become weaker. Then as she pulled back the suction seemed to be stronger.

"Good girl. You're doing it right. Suck my cock. Make love to my cock Julie. Moan if you like doing this for me." He softly stroked her hair, looking down as his cock slide between her lips and into her mouth, then out.

"Mmm," she moaned, thinking she loved the feel of his cock. The textures and shapes. These new sensations were wonderful. She watched the erotic image of them in the mirror. It was so naughty. So hot. Her head moving, sliding slowly up and down just the head of his long cock as it slid in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm. Don't stop Julie. Make it good for both of us. Suck me Julie, Lick me. Enjoy my cock Julie. You love my cock, don't you Julie? Moan if you love my cock."

"Mmm," Julie moaned. She felt so good doing this for him. He had given her so much excitement and pleasure during the day, now she was giving him pleasure. She liked giving him pleasure.

He let her lick and suck for a couple minutes. He moaned with pleasure a number of times, saying encouraging words to her, enjoying her efforts to please and pleasure him.

Julie was getting tired now. Her tongue and jaw was a little sore from her efforts, but she continued to lick and suck.

"Julie I love the way you lick and suck my cock. But you need to stop now. I don't want you to have sore muscles," he said. He place his hands on the sides of her head and gently pulled her head away from his cock.

She wanted to continue, but knew he was right. Her mouth was sore. Clearly, she needed practice. From her kneeling position, Julie looked up into his eyes and he smiled down at her.

"Now, I have a question for you Julie," Doogan said, pausing, mentally counting... one thousand... two thousand... three thousand... "Julie. Will you submit to me and be my submissive?"

Ohmy. She gasped. Her mind was blank. She didn't know what to think, to say. She had never thought about it. Never thought about being a submissive. He wants me to be like Stacy. But she didn't know if she could. She didn't know anything about BDSM. "Like Stacy?" she asked.

"Yes. Like Stacy," he said smiling.

She looked at his cock, then into his eyes. "Doogan... I'd like to... but..."

"But what Julie?" he said.

"I don't know anything about it," she said, feeling her emotions surfacing.

"Julie. You don't have to know anything. I'll lead you and train you. And Stacy is going to help you too. We'll teach you about BDSM and the dominant and submissive things, don't worry," he said. "So, will you be my submissive?"

She hesitated a second. "Yes." She felt a thrill race through her. Yes, she wanted this. She wanted Doogan to surprise her, excite her. Give her pleasure.

"Are you sure Julie? Do you really want this?" he asked.

"Yes Doogan. I want to be your submissive, just like Stacy," she said. She was so happy.

"Thank you Julie." He leaned forward and kissed her.

"Ok. We have a couple things to agree to," he said. "First. Do you agree to do what I ask, when I ask, where ever I ask?"

"Yes," she said.

"Second. Do you agree to call me 'Sir' in private and Doogan when in public?" he asked.

"Yes... Sir," she said, feeling a bit strange saying the word.

"Good girl. And for the next few minutes, I want you to begin learning to say 'yes Sir'. Ok?"

"Yes Sir," Julie said, nervous and excited.

"Julie, I want you to remember one thing. Some of the rules will change over time as you learn more and become more experienced. Do you understand?" ask Doogan.

"Yes Sir."

"Good." Doogan indicated to Stacy with his hand near his throat.

Stacy stepped to the couch, picked up something from the couch, and moved beside Doogan in front of Julie.

Julie gazed at Stacy's out-stretched hand, but it was too high for her to see what it held. Another surprise! Her excitement grew.

"Julie. Please look into my eyes."

"Yes Sir."

"A submissive usually earns her collar from her master by performing certain tasks. Many of those tasks require suffering through abuse and pain. I think you know by now, that is not my way." He paused.

"Many first collars are just a black string or a simple stainless steel washer on a black string. A submissive must work hard to earn a better collar. Some are given leather collars of simple design, or a more elegant design and even color. A master may give more than one collar, depending on the Dom-sub relationship. A master may even give necklace-collars of silver, gold and/or diamonds."

He smiled. "Julie. I'm not rich. But I'm willing to give in other ways. He paused again.

"Julie, you've shown a willingness to be a submissive." With one hand, he stroked her hair softly. "I have a submissive collar for you." He paused, still looking into her eyes.

Ohmy. She had never thought of a submissive collar, or any jewelry from Doogan.

"Julie, I am giving you this collar to wear, unless I take it off, or, if I give you instructions to take it off. You have earned it. This is your first collar. Do you understand so far?"

"Yes Sir," she said gazing into his eyes. What does it look like, she wondered?

"Julie, by accepting my collar, I expect you to obey my wishes, instructions and commands, while being polite, respectful, and submissive. Do you agree?"

"Yes Sir."

"Julie, by accepting my collar, you also accept all the fun, surprises, excitement and pleasure I plan to give you. Do you understand and agree?"

"Yes Sir." Oh yes. I accept. I agree. She felt so happy and excited. She wanted to kiss and hug Doogan.

"Julie. Do you accept my collar?"

"Yes Sir. I accept your collar Sir."

"Thank you," said Doogan. He kissed Julie. "Now, take my cock in your mouth and keep it there. Don't move."

"Yes Sir."

She looked at his cock, moved slightly forward, opened her mouth, and his cock slid into her mouth. She felt her lips slip over the ridge.

"Good girl. Now don't move."

Stacy held out her hand for Doogan.

Doogan lifted the black braided string and stainless steel washer from Stacy's hand.

"Responsibility comes with this collar, and I know you are capable of wearing it.

"Nod your head if you are sure you want to wear my collar?"

Julie nodded her head.

"Thank you," said Doogan.

He lowered the string into her line of sight and draped it over the shaft of his cock so she could see it and the stainless steel washer.

She saw the string and washer, her collar, for the first time.

"Can you see it Julie?" Doogan asked.

Julie nodded.

"Julie, please watch in the mirror. This is your first collar. The opening in the washer represents all the openings in your body. They will always be open for me. Remember this moment," said Doogan.

Julie watched in the mirror as Doogan lifted the string and let go of one end, letting it drop. He lowered the string beside his cock and picked up the loose end from under his cock. He slipped the string under Julie's head and tied it at the back of her neck.

Julie was barely holding back tears of joy when she heard Stacy say, "Welcome. I'm so happy for you."

"Julie, as my submissive, here is your first command and task. Please give me pleasure," said Doogan.

She had almost forgotten Doogan's cock in her mouth. Almost. Now she knew exactly what to do. She licked and sucked and moved her head. Her lips slid back and forth over the head of his cock and she heard him moan as she worked to please him. She wanted to give him pleasure. She wanted to hear him moan. And she felt the sway of the washer on the string -- her collar.

After barely two minutes of enjoying the pleasure Julie was giving him, and of watching her face in the mirror, especially her lips sliding back and forth on his cock, Doogan moaned again. "That was wonderful Julie, thank you." He gently grasped Julie's head and stopped her as he moved back slightly. His cock slipped out of her mouth.

No. No, thought Julie. I want to give you pleasure. I want to suck your cock.

"Kneel up Julie," said Doogan as he moved his hands under her shoulders to help her up onto her knees.

She felt Stacy's hands move under her arms and help lift her up to a kneeling position in front of Doogan.

Doogan bent down and kissed her lips with passion, holding her head in his hands. "Julie you are wonderful. You've done very well. Now let's take a few minutes and rest. Turnover and lay down on the ottoman."

"Yes Sir," said Julie. She moved closer to the mirror to look at the collar she now wore.

Stacy moved close to Julie and looked at the collar too. Stacy knew this was only a temporary collar for Julie. She was sure Julie would be wearing something far better in a few days. For the moment, it was the symbolism that counted. "This is nice Sir," said Stacy. "It's simple, but it has plenty of meaning for Julie."

"Thank you Stacy. Thank you Doogan Sir," said Julie.

Doogan moved next to the girls and hugged them with his arms. "You're welcome Julie, thank you Stacy.

Julie turned her head and kissed Doogan. "Thank you Sir."

Doogan gave Julie another hug. "Ok. Lay down now facing the TV. I think you will enjoy this and Stacy has a pillow for you too."

Julie laid down on the sloped triangular pillow Stacy had just placed on the ottoman. Her shoulders were raised and a small pillow held her head. She was comfortable and began to relax. She didn't realize that kneeling and balancing on all fours had made her tired. Her fingers moved along the string of the collar and felt the washer as she turned to look at Doogan standing beside the ottoman, his rode slightly open and his hard cock sticking out. It looked so nice. She stared at it for a few seconds, then looked up at him.

Doogan leaned over and kissed her. "You look beautiful lying here in your lingerie." His finger traced across her breast circling her nipple, then caressed the tip, making her moan softly. "Julie, spread your legs," he commanded.

"Yes Sir," she said softly, spreading her feet about a foot apart. She now felt self-conscious again in her lingerie as Doogan stood looking down at her.

"Part of the 'Dom-sub' relationship," said Doogan, "is about giving and receiving. Girls can cum many times in an hour. A girl can be forced to cum, one orgasm after another, a dozen or two dozen times in five or ten minutes. If I gave you multiple orgasms, five or ten at a time during every play session, then you'd never appreciate just one single orgasm. Therefore, multiple orgasms are a special treat. Don't expect them every play session. You may have single orgasms... ten, twenty or thirty minutes apart, with plenty of pleasure, and teasing and denial in between. Then again, if we are out and I feel you need a little teasing, I might give you short periods of pleasure over several hours, stopping the pleasure short of your orgasm. You will beg me to make you cum, and I may give you an orgasm -- right in public, on a trail or park bench, or in a theatre, or in my car.

"Oh," said Julie softly, looking up Doogan.

"Don't worry, I won't embarrass us. And I certainly won't do anything to attract the attention of the police," said Doogan. "You will be safe."

Doogan looked over to Stacy, smiled and nodded, then looked back at Julie.

Doogan continued. "Julie, boys... men, can usually only cum once every one or two hours. Therefore, it would seem that the girl is going to receive more pleasure and orgasms than the guy. However, that doesn't mean the guy can't be pleasured numerous times. Sometimes right to the edge of cuming. Obviously, the Dom will have to do his own teasing and denial using his sub. He will have to tell her to stop at a certain point or enjoy the orgasm."

"Julie, it is up to the sub to give her Dom the most pleasure she can at every opportunity. Both Stacy and I will help you learn how to do this. The more you give, the more you receive. It works both ways. There will never be any score card. Just the feeling of satisfaction of being able to give lots of pleasure and know it is truly appreciated."

Doogan looked at Stacy as she set a stool beside the ottoman, placed another pillow on the edge of the ottoman, sat down, and leaned on the pillow next to Julie.

Doogan's finger had continued to lightly caress Julie's nipple with obvious results. He watched Julie's breathing increase and she squirmed a little.

"Julie, we are going to watch one short ten minute movie, a naughty movie, a porn movie, to help you learn a few things." He pulled his hand away and stopped caressing Julie's nipple.

1...34567...10