Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like regular movies, there are many different kinds of porn movies. There are normal boy-girl movies. Girl-girl. Orgies. Wife and girlfriend swapping. Dad and the baby-sitter. Mom and the pool boy, and many more. Like real movies, many porn movies tell a story. There are also good instructional porn movies. Stacy could you explain please," said Doogan.

Stacy asked, "Julie, haven't you seen any cocks, right?"

"Right. None. Well, I 've seen horses and bulls on the farm," she said shyly.

Stacy looked at Julie next to her.

"Julie. Don't be alarmed. You need to know this. This movie is both instructional, erotic, and entertaining," said Stacy. "Julie, you did very well just now sucking Doogan's cock. And you looked beautiful and erotic doing it."

Doogan leaned down and kissed Julie, surprising her. "You did it wonderfully. You gave me lots of pleasure and had me near orgasm. And when I opened my eyes and watched you, it was very hot and erotic. Thank you." He kissed her again and stood up.

"Actually Julie," said Doogan, "girls should be making love to a cock, not trying to wear it out or tear it off in 30 seconds. The purpose of sucking a cock is to give pleasure. Some guys like it hard and fast, others like it slow and sensual. Julie. Remember, I like it slow and sensual. It turns me on to watch your tongue, lips and mouth licking and sliding up and down my hard cock. Then the last few strokes are fast, to take me over the edge and cum."

Julie felt embarrassed listening to Doogan talking so naughty. But his words made her hot.

"See, Doogan liked the way you sucked his cock," said Stacy. "You know how to do it, almost naturally. But there are a number of techniques and tricks you need to learn to make it easier for you and more pleasurable for Doogan. Sometimes he may want to cum quickly. At other times, he may want to be pleasured for a long time. He will let you know and then it's up to you."

"This movie shows a girl sucking a cuck. I'm sure Doogan will run it a second time if you like. I'm going to talk to you throughout the movie to help you learn. Are you ready Julie?"

Julie was looking at Stacy. "I think so." She wondered what it was going to be like. She had never seen a porn movie.

Doogan touched the laptop keyboard and started the movie. The fireplace scene on the TV was replaced by a close-up of a man standing -- his lower shirt, his belt and pants. A young woman moved into the picture and knelt down in front of him. She caressed the front of the man's pants, obviously feeling and caressing his penis. She undid the belt, zipper and then the pants' button. The pants dropped slightly but she pulled them down revealing a limp penis just inches from her face. She looked up at him and smiled, then looked back at his penis. She moved her head forward, gently licking and kissing his penis. It slowly got longer and began swelling up. It started to straighten and point towards her face.

"See Julie," said Stacy, acting as a coach, "how she slowly starts licking and kissing, like she is shy, like she is not sure how to do it. But she knows. To the man, this looks wonderful, like he's getting a woman to do this for the first or second time, but she is still willing to suck him, that she wants to suck him. That excites him." Stacy said, "Stop Sir."

Doogan, acting as the AV technician, stopped the movie.

"Julie, sometimes you may also want to be the perfect expert. Confidently, with no wasted movement, you kneel down, sucking his cock quickly into your mouth, while quickly licking, sucking and moving your head. You want to give him pleasure but make him cum quickly," said Stacy with a smile.

"Or you may be the knowledgeable girlfriend or wife and your boyfriend or husband has arrived early. Your younger sister, or the kids may be getting home in ten minutes -- just enough time for giving plenty of pleasure and making him cum," said Stacy. "Unless instructed, you have many options on how to provide pleasure. The situation, and time will also give you clues," said Stacy. "Go Sir."

Doogan, started the movie

Julie continued listening to Stacy while watching the porn movie. Close images of the girl slowly sucking the man's cock soon had Julie really turned on. She had never seen , such erotic images. It made her want to suck the cock on the TV, and Doogan's too. She never felt this way before. She had never had a sexual ache like this. Her want and lust were making her squirm slightly. She wanted to cum. She had a strong urge to masturbate. But she couldn't, not in front of Stacy or Doogan. Her hands were either pressed against her thighs or slowly closing into fists. She hurt so bad inside, her hips were slowly rolling, seeking pleasure that wasn't there. And she wanted to suck Doogan's cock so bad.

The movie counter at the bottom of the TV screen showed 40 seconds left.

"Stop Sir," said Stacy. "Julie, did you see his hips jerk just then. He's close to orgasm. Most guys spurt four to six times when they cum. The first two spurts are usually the biggest, then the others get smaller and less forceful. We'll watch the movie to the end then replay it again to explain things. Go Sir."

Doogan run the movie and replayed it, stopping and starting so Stacy could explain more.

Julie could hardly contain herself. Her mind was mostly focused on the movie and what Stacy was staying. She also concentrated on not showing Stacy and Doogan how turned-on she was. She hoped they had not seen her slow squirming hips, nor her hands clenching or pressing against her thighs.

"Wow. That was a good movie Sir. Thank you," said Stacy. "I'm excited."

"So am I," said Doogan as he lay down next to Julie on the edge of the ottoman.

Julie almost jumped as she heard his voice at the same time as he laid down next to her. She felt his warn skin press against her and realised he was not wearing his rode. She turned her head and looked at Doogan as she felt his hard cock press against her thigh and her hand.

"Julie, hold my cock please," said Doogan.

Julie moved her hand and gently grasped Doogan's cock.

"Mmm. I'd really like your mouth sucking on my hard cock, but it feels nice having you hold it. However, I think you need at little attention first. Now please relax, I'm going to caress you and make you cum." He kissed her lips passionately as his finger circled her nipple again, round and round. Their lips parted. "Moan Julie, if you are enjoying the pleasure," said Doogan.

"Mmm," moaned Julie. She felt close to the edge already. She didn't care how shy she felt, she just wanted to enjoy more pleasure. She wanted to cum so badly. The pleasure from her nipple stopped and she opened her eyes and saw the TV screen. The stopped image of the guy's cock touching the girl's lips with the creamy white cum on her tongue and lips jolted her mind again. She was so very close. She felt Doogan's fingers sliding into her panties and touch her clit.

"Cum for me. Cum for me Julie," said Doogan.

The spikes of pleasure exploded from her clit. She gasped, "Hhhaaa," then held her breath in ecstasy, as the spikes of pleasure pulsed through her. "Ohhh," she moaned with another breath. "Ahhh." Her world was nothing but pleasure. Her mind totally focussed only on the surging orgasm. Then her pleasure pulses softened and stopped. She felt Doogan's hand pressing firmly against her pussy without moving, no longer stimulating her clit. Doogan's lips briefly pressed passionately against her lips again.

"That was good wasn't it Julie. Oh-so-good," said Doogan. He was surprised how quickly he made her cum. He felt really happy for her. Julie's body had even shivered a little at the intensity of her orgasm. He hugged her firmly but gently, knowing he had given her wonderful pleasure this time. He felt so good inside, contented.

Julie opened her eyes and looked at Doogan. "Mmm. That was... oh..." She stopped as she enjoyed another small pulse of pleasure.

"Your welcome Julie," said Doogan smiling. The dreamy look on her face made him so happy.

"Oh thank you Doogan... That was wonderful... Thank you... Sir," said Julie softly as her hand touched his face and she kissed him with gratitude. She felt totally relaxed with no energy to move. She just looked into Doogan's eyes, then closed her eyes enjoying her afterglow.

Stacy slowly interlaced her fingers with Julie's other hand and squeezed gently. Stacy felt Julie softy squeeze back, just once.

They all stayed like that for a few minutes, relaxing, resting.

Julie turned sideways slightly and held Doogan as firmly as she could with one arm, given her relaxed and contented state. She didn't want to let him go. She had not had many orgasms in her life but this last one was amazing. She had never felt one so strong and pleasurable. If this was what Doogan was offering her, she would follow him around the world, forever. She kissed Doogan again, wanting to thank him a thousand times.

"Ok Julie. Now I have something completely different for you. If you don't like what comes next, then I'll never be able to please you," said Doogan smiling. "Please sit on the couch for a few minutes. I'll put the blindfold on you as well.

Julie, glanced at Doogan's naked body, and his cock, then, with her crutches, went and sat on the couch and waited comfortably, as Doogan put the blindfold on her. She could hear Doogan and Stacy moving around doing something.

"Ok. Ready," said Doogan, standing in front of Julie. "Please stand up."

In the darkness of the blindfold, Julie felt Doogan help her stand up with her crutches and felt Doogan's hands grasp her shoulders to help her balance. Then she felt Doogan's lips kissing her softly at first, then with more firmness and passion.

"Julie, I'm going to hold you close for a minute. For this next surprise to be truly pleasurable for you, I need you to be naked. Ok?" said Doogan. He wrapped his arms around Julie and hugged her gently but firmly.

What? No. She couldn't. "Please Doogan... I... Sir please," implored Julie. Part of her wanted to. She didn't want to say no, after just telling Doogan she would obey him and accepting his collar. But it was bad enough standing here in bra and panties. One didn't cover her breasts and nipples, the other was sheer and clearly showed her pubic hair. She had such conflicting emotions. She was really nervous and couldn't think.

Doogan caressed Julie's hair. "I know Julie. You're a good girl. And I'm an evil man," said Doogan. "All I want to do is give girls pleasure. In order to do that, sometimes the girls need to be totally naked. Please trust me. I'm going to be naked too, but you'll be wearing the blindfold."

"Julie," said Stacy, placing her hand on Doogan's arm and smiling at him. "Doogan did something similar with me on my first night. Remember, I told you I could never thank him enough for that first night. Please trust him Julie." Stacy kissed Doogan firmly with passion and stepped back.

Julie remembered Stacy's remarks and took a deep breath. She knew Doogan was doing this to give her pleasure. It's just that... well... naked? "Doogan. I'm sorry. This is difficult for me," said Julie. "I know you mean well... and you've been very patient. Thank you Sir." Julie took another breath. "Ok. I think I'm ready."

Doogan caressed her hair again and kissed her lips gently, his arm still hugging her. "Thank you Julie. Are you sure you're ready? We can wait a minute if you like," said Doogan.

"I think I'm ok now Sir," said Julie.

"Julie, normally I'd be taking your clothes off, or watching you do it. However, tonight I'm going to hold you and hug you. Stacy is going to strip you," said Doogan softly with his face next to Julie's ear.

"Thank you Sir," said Julie, knowing he couldn't see her naked if his head was next to hers. She felt Stacy's fingers and the bra strap loosen, then the shoulder straps were being pulled down Julie's arms and off. Then Julie felt Stacy's fingers grip her panties and they slid down her legs. Julie lifted one leg, then the other, and the panties were gone. Then the garter belt and the one stocking.

"Ready Sir," said Stacy.

"Julie. I was wrong. You won't be naked. Stacy if you please," said Doogan, smiling. He then kissed Julie firmly and held the kiss.

Julie felt something wrap around her one wrist and it tightened snugly.

Stacy pulled firmly on the cuff and buckled it.

"Mmm," moaned Julie, during Doogan's kiss, when she realized Stacy was buckling the cuff on her. She kissed Doogan back firmly, knowing he hadn't really been wrong. He'd just tricked her. She wasn't really going to be 'totally' naked. The cuffs would certainly help her modesty. Right. And... what was he going to do to her that he needed her to be cuffed and blindfolded? Now she was nervous again.

Doogan loosened his hug on Julie and broke their kiss. "Julie, I need you to lay face down on the ottoman please. I'll help you. Place your arm around my neck please."

Julie had barely placed her arm around Doogan's neck when she felt herself being lifted into the air. "Ohhh."

Doogan lifted her up and took three steps and set her down on the ottoman. "Please turn over Julie." He barely had time to even glance at Julie's naked body.

It happened so fast, Julie had no time to think of her nakedness. And now she was rolling onto her stomach.

"Good girl Julie. Now just relax," said Doogan. He turned around and picked up the two ropes by his chair and tied them to the cuffs.

Stacy helped Julie get comfortable. "I've got to cuff your one ankle too Julie. Please hold still."

"Ok," said Julie, nervously. This was either going to be very good, or she was in very serious trouble. She started to be afraid. "Doogan. Please. What are you going to do? Tell me please," said Julie urgently.

Doogan sat on the edge of the ottoman and leaned over Julie's back and spoke softly in her ear. "Julie. Please don't be alarmed. There is nothing to fear. You are going to experience something wonderful in just a minute. This part of the fun, excitement and pleasure requires both of us be naked. Well, me more than you." He chuckled.

Julie felt a little better now that Doogan was talking to her, and she heard and felt him chuckle at his little joke. "Doogan. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to make you feel so nice, so wonderful, you'll never want me to stop," Doogan said with a big grin. He looked at Stacy who had just finished buckling and tying Julie's one ankle to the bottom corner of the ottoman.

"Julie," said Stacy, walking to the top of the ottoman near Julie's head. "Just say the word and I'll take your place right now... if Doogan lets me." Stacy caressed Julie's head and looked at Doogan, smiling. "Julie, Please say the word and let me take your place."

Doogan said, "Ok you two. No more spy stuff and secret code words. Stacy has experienced this before and she wants more. I can understand why. But tonight is for Julie. Julie, I'm asking you seriously now. Are you that afraid? Do you want to use your safe word? Please think carefully. Take your time before you answer."

Doogan looked at Stacy and place his finger on his lips -- Shh.

Stacy nodded her head. It was clear Doogan thought she had said too much. She stepped back to the couch and sat down, watching, listening.

No. No. Thought Julie. I'm messing things up. I don't know what to do. She was almost ready to cry. It had gone so well up until now. Think. Think. Stacy wanted to take her place. Ok. So whatever Doogan had planned was wonderful. That was clear enough. She had to trust Doogan. He had told her that many times. But she was supposed to be naked. Well, she was, face down on the ottoman. Only her ass was exposed and her bare back. Ok. She was less exposed now than in the lingerie. However, she was now cuffed and tied down. She had to trust Doogan. Stacy was trying to tell her that, by saying she wanted to take Julie's place. I've got to trust Doogan. Things are going to be ok. Take a deep breath and get a hold of yourself Julie.

"Doogan. Sir. I'm really sorry. I got frightened. Scared. Please forgive me. I think I'm ok now," said Julie. She felt the ottoman move.

Doogan again placed his hand on her bare shoulder and gently rubbed it. She needed to feel a helping hand, a soothing hand. "Julie, I understand completely. I'm not upset or angry. I knew you might have a confidence issue tonight, that's why Stacy is here. Has she helped you tonight?" asked Doogan.

"Yes Sir. She has been wonderful. She has really helped me. Even now, with this. I now remember things you've said, and things she said. She helped me to think. I'm not afraid any more. I'm sorry Doogan... Sir," said Julie.

"There is no need to be sorry. I'm glad you could think things through. And I'm glad you aren't frightened any more. Are you ready to continue now?" asked Doogan.

"Yes Sir. Please," said Julie.

Doogan turned and looked at Stacy, smiled and silently blew her a kiss, then gave her a thumbs up. He said, "Thank you Stacy."

Stacy held her hands together as if in prayer and nodded her head in salute to Doogan.

"I'll be right back Julie," Doogan said, as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. He picked up the warm bottle out of the pot on the stove-top and wiped the water off with a towel. He walked back into the living room and knelt on the ottoman.

"I'm starting now Julie," said Doogan.

She barely had time to hear his words when she felt something warm on her shoulders. The warm feeling moved down her spine. Then it stopped. She felt strong hands rub over her shoulders in large circles and then down her spine and ribs. Oh. Doogan was giving her a massage. Mmm. Why had she been so frightened? She had to learn to trust Doogan. "Oh thank you Doogan Sir. That feels good."

"Shhh. Relax Julie. Concentrate on the wonderful feeling. Let yourself sink into the pleasure of it," said Doogan softly, his hands moving firmly across Julie's warm, now slippery skin. "It feels good... You feel so relaxed... Concentrate on the pleasure Julie... Relax Julie, relax," said Doogan softly, spacing his statements. He wanted to help her enjoy this. Take her fears away.

He'd certainly learned one thing. In his haste to try and help Julie, and to give her pleasure, he'd made a serious mistake trying to rush her. She was a novice. Well not even a novice. A novice implied she knew something. She'd known nothing, not a thing about BDSM. And she didn't want to know, until he'd persuaded her through bits of pleasure and soft talk about the world of pleasure she could have if she just let him do things to her. Wonderful things.

FOOL. You pushed her and rushed her. And now when she is supposed to trust you, she still has major fears. IDIOT. Stop this. You CAN fix this. Make this massage good for her. This massage can work for you. This can solve her fear-factor. Massage her into trusting you. Show her she can trust you. DO IT. Well...at least the girls aren't fighting. They're getting along very well.

He enjoyed the sight of her naked body. This was the second time he had time to truly enjoy seeing and feeling a woman's body. Maybe he should give more massages. His hands rubbed slowly up her back, his fingers feeling every rib and his thumbs felt every vertebrae of her spine. The human body was amazing.

"Mmm," Julie moaned a couple times shortly after Doogan started, then she didn't even feel like moaning. She relaxed and enjoyed the firm massage. In the darkness behind the blindfold, Julie had no concept of time. Doogan's hands and the warm oil were doing their work.

Doogan moved and poured more warm oil. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks, pushing up and out with each firm stroke. He exposed her anus and her hair-covered pussy lips between her partly spread legs. The erotic sight was stimulating, but the happiness and contentment he felt by giving Julie the massage, seemed to reduce his excitement. He was less conscious of his hard cock. He was giving her pleasure, even without the sexual and erotic excitement, either for her or himself. He took a deep breath and felt even happier and more contented. This was for Julie and he was happy to do this for her.

1...45678...10