Boundary Busters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember seeing musicians but I do remember dancing with Ascivius. He was such a superb dancer and led so well that I felt light on my feet and danced better than ever before. We danced between each course and by the end of the dinner the music was slower, softer and he was holding me close. His body was wonderful, tall, muscular and lithe. As he pressed against me I could feel his manhood against my stomach. He wasn't erect but even so what he had in his pants was, like everything else about him, very impressive.

He bent down and brushed my neck with his lips. I could feel my pussy becoming moist and warm, my nipples hardening under my dress and with no bra they betrayed my state of arousal. Of course Ascivius noticed but he didn't comment. He took me by the hand and led me out of the dining hall, up the stairs and into my gorgeous bedroom.

As soon as we were inside Ascivius drew me close and kissed me on the lips, a kiss that went on and on as his long tongue explored my mouth. His lips tasted spicy almost peppery. His hands were on either side of my face, holding me tenderly. They slipped down to my shoulder and gently stroked the straps of my gown to the side. I lowered my arms and my gown slithered down my body to form a pool of brilliant red at my feet.

Ascivius moved behind me. His hands went straight to my breasts. He cupped them and took my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, rolling them and pulling them slightly in exactly the way I most enjoyed. His left hand kept on playing with my nipple while his right made its way downwards, over my stomach and between my legs. My knees almost buckled as his fingers explored my very wet pussy, opening my lips, easily finding my clit.

With gentle strong control Ascivius laid me back on the bed. He knelt between my legs and brought his head down to my excited sex. Seconds later his long tongue was probing me, then his fingers, one, two pushing deeply inside me while his mouth fastened on my clit, sucking, licking and driving me insane with pleasure and lust. A powerful orgasm was building up inside me. I was moaning constantly as waves of pleasure built up to the tidal wave that would sweep me away. But abruptly Ascivius stopped.

I whimpered, desperately wanting more, needing him to finish me. Instead he stood and with tantalizing slowness removed his clothing. His body was superb, like a classic sculpture in dark stone, lean and muscular, broad-shouldered tapering to narrow hips and of course his cock was magnificent. I've always thought cocks were funny looking things, sort of like plucked chickens, but Ascivius cock was ebony perfection. Standing proudly erect it was long and thick but not so huge that it was scary. I wanted to feel it inside me more than I'd ever wanted any cock before.

I moved my body further up on to the bed, keeping my legs wide open and I held out my arms to Ascivius. He lay down beside me and kissed me. First a deep passionate kiss on my lips. I responded eagerly. He moved his head down to my breasts and began kissing and sucking my nipples. It felt amazing but I didn't need any more foreplay. I urgently wanted him inside me. I whispered into his ear...

"Ascivius, my Lord, please, please fuck me."

Ascivius smiled with those perfect white teeth and rolled on top of me. His rock hard erection was touching my dripping wet pussy but he didn't thrust it in. Instead he spoke, his deep voice reverberating through me.

"One thing my sweet, one thing you have to do and then I will give you pleasure beyond your dreams." Ascivius presented me with a collar. I didn't see where it came from. It matched my bracelets, shining black metal studded with blood colored stones.

"Accept this gift Emma Wright and I will give you so much more. All you need do is say these words...exactly these few words... I accept your collar, Master, I am yours."

It was as though a cup of cold sanity had been flung on the fire of my passion. I so wanted him to take me but did I want him or any man to be my master? I reached for his superb cock and stroked it, pulling it gently towards me. Ascivius smiled and resisted as few men could. My pussy was aching for him.

"Just say the words sweet Emma... I accept your collar Master I am yours. Then your hunger will be sated and all your desires filled."

I groaned. It would be so easy to say what he wanted to get what I wanted, but something was off. I was about to give myself to a man I'd met only a few hours before. A man I didn't know was going to collar me, own me. I couldn't do it.

"Couldn't we talk about this after..." I pleaded in a whisper.

His voice was impossibly deep and commanding. "No Emma Wright. Say it now... while it's easy. Listen to you body. Let your lust wash over you. You know you want to. Say it Emma before it's too late."

He was right. My body was writhing, bathed in sweat. I'd never wanted sex so much before. I felt myself sinking into his voice, his presence, the lake of ecstasy he was offering.

Heaven help me I began to say it. "I accept your collar Master..." I stopped abruptly as I felt the collar form around my neck. It felt cold, heavy and it tingled. Ascivius hadn't put it on me it just materialized as I said the words. This wasn't a simple piece of jewelry.

"Finish it Emma Wright.. finish the words."

"No." I pulled the collar off my neck and flung it away. "There's something wrong here. I feel like you're pressuring me...threatening me. I won't do it!"

Lascivius' voice was loud and harsh with contempt. "You stupid little girl. You could have been my pretty pet with no pain but no... you had to resist."

To my horror Lascivius changed. He grew taller and his skin darkened to coal black while his eyes blazed red. Talons formed on his fingers. His teeth became pointed fangs and a long, barbed tail appeared behind him. He forced himself on top of me, his forked tongue lashing my face and his tail poking itself into my ass.

"Now you'll be my sexual slave. It's just a matter of how much you'll suffer before you surrender to my will."

Lascivius clapped his hands and everything changed. The white walls became a slimy grey. The beautiful bed was now a broken antique covered in soiled rags. A gaping door opened in one wall. Two of his big guards emerged but now they were obviously revealed as pig men... their fleshy faces had snouts and their small black piggy eyes were on the sides of their faces.

Lasivius rolled off me, giving my breasts two vicious slaps before turning tail and leaving the room. The pigmen stepped forward and grabbed me, one on each arm, half dragging me to the dark doorway then down a winding staircase, further and further down. Finally we entered an archetypal medieval dungeon with dark stone walls, chains and various torture devices. I recognized a rack but had no idea what the other gruesome machines could do. The light in the dungeon came from a fire pit and a few burning torches on the walls.

The pigmen roughly pulled me to some chains which were hanging from the roof. One of the pigmen forced my left arm upwards while the other attached a chain to my bracelet... except it wasn't a bracelet any more. The garnet studded bracelets were now iron shackles with spikes and a large O ring. When the pigmen had chains attached to both manacles, one of them went over to the wall and began turning a large handle. The chains rose pulling my arms above my head, pulling harder until my toes barely touched the floor. Strain and pain were already burning in my shoulder muscles as I hung, naked and helpless in a deep and terrifying dungeon.

Both pigmen started groping me, pulling and twisting my nipples, forcing their pudgy fingers into my pussy and ass. (Although they were unquestionably pigmen they had hands not trotters.)

One of them spoke in deep, rasping grunt.

"Fuck girl."

"No fuck," the other replied. "Master say whip."

"Whip then fuck."

They both made a horrible snorting noise that I assume was their laughter. On the wall to my right was a rack of whips. The pigmen selected their weapons and returned.

"Now you scream."

"We like scream." Again the monstrous laughter.

I was determined not to scream but the first lash made me gasp with pain, the second cry out, the third and every blow after that scream uncontrollably. I don't think I can convey to you the agony of the lashes from the long leather whip. The impact was both a harsh blow and a sharp cutting pain but afterwards it felt more like a severe burn.

The second pigman took over hitting me with a much shorter whip that had multiple strands. It was actually a little less painful than the single long lash but this sadistic pig lashed me entirely on my ass, my breasts and my pussy. Somehow this was much more distressing. My breasts and my pussy had always been special, private places shared occasionally for pleasure but now they were being singled out for vicious mistreatment. This violation had tears running down my cheeks.

At this point Ascivius entered the room.

"Having fun little Emma? You know that all you need to do to stop this is say the words."

I shook my head.

"Come on just say... I accept your collar, Master, I'm yours... and the pain will be over. If you're stubborn the pain will be much, much worse."

Ascivius strode over to the fire pit and pulled out a long, metal poker. On the end, glowing bright orange with heat was a horned letter A. The demon nodded to his porcine minions. The pigmen each grabbed one of my legs, pulling them up and apart. I was hanging almost horizontally, utterly helpless my legs spread wide as Ascivius approached me with the red hot brand. He positioned it carefully just above my pussy.

"Last chance Emma... spare your flesh, say the words."

I bit my lip and said nothing. Ascivius pressed the glowing metal hard down on to my mons. There was a sizzling sound, the smell of burnt meat and unbelievable searing pain. Mercifully black shadows washed over me and I passed out.

I came to abruptly with the horrible sensation that something had just run over my naked body. I was lying on a pile of rags in a small cell. Surprisingly although I could feel the lash marks on my back and the brand above my pussy, there was none of the agony you might expect. Later I worked out that while Crownheads (on line participants in the game) might get a sado/masochistic thrill from the whipping and branding, severe ongoing pain would just put people off.

There was a scuffling sound and in the dim light I made out a dark shape moving quickly towards me, sticking close to the wall. A large black rat darted out of the shadows and ran across my legs. I screamed, jerking my legs out of the way.

Mice don't frighten me at all, although I hate the way they dart out without warning. If they waved a flag or something to announce that they were going to emerge it wouldn't bother me. But rats are a different matter. I hate the way rats scuttle along with their long, low bodies almost dragging on the ground. Mice have cute little faces. Rats to me look evil, vicious and sly and at least twenty of them were watching me at that moment.

The largest of the rats gave a squeal and they all came scuttling towards me. I struggled to my feet but they attacked my ankles pulling, scratching and biting. They were surprisingly strong. I fell back on the rags and the alpha rat leaped onto my chest.

It was then I realized these weren't big rats but were some sort of weird, hybrid creatures. They weren't as human as the pigmen. They ran on all fours but stood upright around a foot high. Their backs were covered in coarse fur but their fronts were bare grey skin. Their faces had larger eyes and smaller noses giving them a definite impression of human intelligence.

I lifted my arm to sweep the leader off my chest but in a blur of speed he grasped one of my breasts tightly between his paws and took my nipple between his long, sharp, yellow incisors. He didn't bite down hard but the message was clear. If I tried to break free he would tear my breast apart and his pack would do the same to the rest of my body.

Lowering my arm to my side I laid back and tried to keep still. The rat creatures swarmed over my body. Very quickly I discovered what they wanted, as they started fucking every part of my body. Although their penises were dis proportionally large they were still less than two inches long but that didn't stop them from thrusting furiously into every crevice of my body. While some of these vermin were pushing their cocks between my toes and into my arm pits, another was fucking my navel and three had all managed to get their small cocks inside my pussy. Two were attempting to enter my ass. Others were humping my legs, arms and any part of skin they could reach.

The alpha moved up my chest and pressed his larger cock against my lips. I kept my mouth tightly closed. There was no way I was giving a blow job to an over-sized freakish rat. The creature pulled a large, rusty nail from a piece of string around his waist that served as a belt. He pointed it at my right eye and chittered angrily. I opened my mouth.

Yes I actually blew a rat creature and yes he came in my mouth... but I've got to say that while the idea was disgusting the actual act wasn't so bad... at least compared with being whipped and branded. His musky smell bothered me but his small cock was easy to suck off and his cum didn't taste any worse than a man's. Anyway it wasn't like I had a choice.

When he was done the alpha gave another high pitched squeal and the ratty creatures scurried away, disappearing in the shadows. I lay there for a moment, covered in copious amounts of cum when the thought hit me... where had the rats come from and where had they gone? It was a small cell, The door was solid and there were no windows. There must be another way in and out.

By the flickering light of the torch on the wall I discovered a small metal grate in one corner of the room. It was rusty and foul obviously serving as the cell's toilet. It lifted easily but the hole, while big enough for even the largest of the rat creatures wasn't big enough for me. My heart sank but then I noticed that the grate was set into a much larger metal mount in the stone floor. I tugged on it and was thrilled to feel it move. Using every ounce of strength I had, focused by years of martial arts training, I heaved, then wiggled, then heaved again. Finally the mount broke free and I was able to pull and push it out of the hole which was now big enough to take my body. It was going to be tight but I was determined to make it.

In fact it was such a tight squeeze I would have been stuck except for the fact that I was covered in rat creature cum. I was almost grateful to those vermin. Their slippery fluid acted as a lubricant and allowed me to slide and scrape my way through. Below the hole was a narrow tunnel sloping downwards, just large enough for me to worm my way along it. There wasn't enough room to turn so I had to enter the tunnel feet first, inching along using my hands and heels.

Fortunately the stone below me was smooth and the down hill slope helped my progress. Unfortunately it was alive with large cockroaches. I don't know what it is about cockroaches that freaks me out. They don't bite or sting but for some reason they fill me with fear and revulsion and the tunnel was crawling with them. I could feel dozens of them being crushed under my body and my feet. I had to brush dozens more aside so that I could get my hands on the rock walls to push myself along. Soon they were scuttling all over my body. I tried to brush them off but there were too many. Cockroaches were crawling over my stomach and breasts with their spiky little feet. I have no idea how many were massing between my legs but my pussy was the number one attraction. As I wiggled my way down the tunnel my movement gave them an opportunity to explore my pussy lips which was almost more than I could handle and when they started crawling across my face that was it. I screamed, keeping my mouth closed. This was horrible. They were in my hair, crawling over my eye lids, poking at my nostrils and my lips, trying to climb into my eyes. Down below several had worked their way into my pussy while others were assaulting my ass.

It was too much. Barely opening my lips I muttered the words... "I accept your collar Master..."

Instantly I felt the collar materialize around my neck... except now it was bigger and heavier, like the shackles which were still around my wrists. The shock of the cold metal around my neck made me stop before I finished the sentence. Was enslavement to a sadistic demon worth escaping from the cockroach swarm. At that moment my feet found space rather than touching stone. I had reached the end of the tunnel which terminated in a shaft.

With my bottom on the edge of the shaft, I tried to reach the other side but it was too wide, I couldn't feel the far wall. In the darkness there was no way of knowing how deep the shaft might be. I thought I could hear water dripping somewhere below. There was no escape behind me only a hoard of roaches. I could complete the sentence and give myself to Ascivius or take a truly horrendous risk.

I turned myself over in the tunnel and wiggled my way out until my legs were hanging down into the shaft and my forearms were holding me on the edge of the tunnel. With a prayer and a deep breath I let go. It was probably the most frightening thing I've ever done.

The fall was laughably short, a drop of about 12 feet and I landed in water. It was bitterly cold but only came up to my chest covering my breasts but leaving plenty of space between the surface and the roof which I could just reach with my fingertips. While I was chilled to the bone at least I was rid of the roaches except for one which was still moving slightly in my pussy. I reached down and pushing my index finger between my lower lips I managed to hook it out.

The slight current in the water washed it away. I decided that following downstream was probably my best chance of getting out of the castle so I half walked, half swam my way through the total darkness. Some time later, I couldn't tell you how long, I felt my head bump on the roof of the tunnel. To my horror I discovered with my hands that just ahead the roof dropped to meet the water. If I wanted to go on I would have to swim into a pitch black tunnel without knowing if and when the roof rose again. Maybe it was only a few feet or maybe it was further than I could hold my breath and I'd die, alone in the freezing darkness.

It was a terrifying choice. I could try going back upstream but I wasn't sure how much longer my body could stand the icy water and there was no guarantee of better luck in that direction. I gripped the collar around my neck. Should I just give up and finish the words. Somehow I knew wherever I was those last two words would get me out of my present situation and possibly into a worse one. As I ran my fingers over the collar I found a small latch between two studs. When I pulled it the collar opened and I easily pulled it off, letting it sink into the water. For some reason this gave me hope.

I forced myself to take a number of deep slow breaths and taking a final extra deep gulp of air I dived, praying it would not be my last. I ducked down and swam as fast as I could go. My plan was to count to thirty and if I hadn't got through by then I'd turn back. I had counted to twenty and was thinking about going back when I felt something large move around my legs, possibly an eel. In my panic I bobbed up and hit my head on the roof but I also discovered an air pocket. It was only two or three inches and the air was stale and dank but I breathed it gratefully then continued again... coming up twenty seconds later to breathe again. I did this several times until I came up and there was no air pocket. I ducked down again and swam forward with every bit of speed I could manage. My air was running out, my lungs felt as though they were going to explode. I had to let some air out to relieve the pressure. I couldn't make it much further.