Boundary Busters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "I promised to say the words and I did... you dumb bastard. I didn't promise where I'd say them. Let's go Gus."

As I climbed up on Gus' neck, Lasvicius tried to grab me. I felt one of his hands brush my bare breast but his skin began to smoke and smolder. He screamed in pain and stepped back. Gus and I trotted off across the bridge towards a cheering crowd. A door closed.

When I woke there was still a cheering crowd, although it was much smaller, and I was in the Boundary Busters operations room. Staff, friends, my agent and press were gathered round clapping and congratulating me on what was apparently "an incredible performance and an epic win." I closed my eyes and wished they'd go away. Although my torment had been virtual it still had a powerful psychosomatic effect. I later discovered that a ghostly outline of Lascivius' horned A brand had appeared on my real life mons. It was months before it faded. The mind is a powerful and mysterious thing.

When I reopened my eyes it was much later. The crowd had gone. There was just one person sitting by my bed, a large man with a pleasant face, curly brown hair and deep, brown, soulful eyes. He stood at smiled an adorable lopsided smile that somehow I recognized.

"Gus?"

"Thanks for coming back for me Ems."

I smiled back. Maybe all that money wouldn't be the best prize I won in this game.