Boundary Busters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I had to surface. The roof was barely an inch from the water but by lying back and pressing my face to the rock I was able to gasp for breath. It really felt like the breath of life and out of the corner of my eye I could see a faint glimmer of light. It was hard to believe it was real, the first light I had seen since entering the cockroach infested drain. Surely this meant that the end of the tunnel was up ahead and also that the roof and the water didn't meet again.

I was right. As I made my way along the last of the tunnel the gap became greater and the current became faster. Soon I didn't have to swim. I was carried along rapidly with the roof well above me and the light becoming brighter. Minutes later I was swept into a large cavern. Pale daylight was filtering in from a big hole in the back wall which to my dismay was completely covered by a large grate. The water covered half the grate and above it I could see down the tunnel to a bright exit but there was no way I could reach it. The grate was made of thick, firmly embedded iron bars. There was no way I could fit through and certainly no way they were going to budge.

I looked around in despair. To my right there was a ledge, a landing. I worked my way over to it and hauled myself out. It was then I realized just how cold I was. Itried to shake all the water off myself and discovered I was covered in leeches. I felt like screaming "FUUUUUUUUCK!!" as loud as I could but I didn't want to give my position away. Rats,roaches...now leeches. What hell would be next?

While it was revolting to have leeches attached to my body, sucking my blood, they weren't hurting me at all. I hadn't even noticed them bite me. I had heard somewhere that pulling them off was a bad idea as part of the leech could be left in the wound. You could burn them off but obviously I didn't have matches or a lighter. I would just have to let them drink their fill then drop off. There were six or seven on each of my arms, several on both my breasts. One was even hanging off my left nipple. There were a few on my stomach and a cluster between my legs. Why did every creature in this damn castle want to go for my poor pussy? My legs had the most and I had no way of telling how many were on my back.

Naked and shivering, I looked around. I was excited to see iron rungs set into the wall leading up towards the roof of the cavern. They were rusted and slippery but my only chance of escape. Gripping them carefully I began to climb. I made sure of each foothold and handhold before pushing up with my legs and grabbing the next rung.

Slowly I clambered my way to the top of the rungs. There was an exit hole but it was blocked by a metal grate, similar to the one in my cell but much larger and heavier. I pushed at it with all the strength in my right arm but it wouldn't budge. I raised my body as high as I could and pushed on it with my shoulder, using every bit of power in my body. Still nothing. Then I had a bright idea. I had been pushing in the middle of the grate, trying to lift the whole thing. Instead I changed my efforts to one side, again using my shoulder and right hand. This time one side of the grate lifted slightly, high enough for me to slide it a bit sideways. I repeated my efforts, sliding it further and further until finally I had moved it enough to escape.

I dragged my way out and stood up in a a proper castle corridor, not a tunnel. The floor and walls were still stone but smoother. There were torches burning at regular intervals and best of all the air temperature was considerably higher. I walked cautiously along the corridor which curved around and finished in a dead end. There was a narrow window looking out over the river to the countryside. I felt like crying. Sunlight, fields, safety, freedom, so close except I couldn't reach them.

The leeches on my breasts were noticeably larger, fatter, bloated with my blood.

Then I noticed a cleverly concealed narrow doorway. It could only be seen from the very end of the corridor and led to a spiral staircase going down. I darted to the doorway and took the stairs as quickly as I could. I had a good feeling about this passage. It was right against the wall and I was almost sure was a way out.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs my hopes were confirmed. At the end of a short passage was a small barred gate... I think it's called a postern gate... and it was slightly ajar. Dazzling daylight was pouring through the bars as I raced towards towards freedom but suddenly I was falling. A rope across the passage at shin height had tripped me but I didn't hit the floor. I fell onto a web which was cunningly placed horizontally, a few inches above the stone. It blended into the stonework so well that with my eyes still adjusting I hadn't seen it. It felt quite soft but was extremely strong and barely moved when I fell on it.

I tried to rise but I was thoroughly stuck, splayed out on the web. Only my head wasn't stuck so I could still turn to see what was bouncing the web. I wished I hadn't looked. Huge spiders were descending from the ceiling. Their bodies were the size of large cats but their long, black legs made them look much bigger. The spiders were scuttling towards me across the taught web but abruptly they scattered as a much, much larger spider landed on the web.

She was three or four times bigger than the others, obviously the queen mother. What frightened me most about this monster was her face. Her face was fully human except for two glaring exceptions. She had a row of small dark eyes which went from one side of her head to the other. The three in the middle were much larger with slitted irises. Her mouth was too big for her face and was filled with long pointed teeth. She could speak perfectly with a deep, slightly husky voice, attractively sexy, which somehow made what she was saying worse.

"Mmmmm what a tasty little fly has landed in my web... already stripped naked and ready to devour."

She moved forward and stood over me. For some reason her feet didn't stick to the web. I struggled with all my strength to break free but achieved nothing. The spider pushed my face into the web with contemptuous ease. I now had no movement at all. She lowered her face to my back and started sucking and slurping. She was eating the leeches which were now bloated with my blood.

The spider queen let out a loud sigh of satisfaction. "Ahhhhhh! So delectable. Such treats for Arakna. Full of its fresh, delicious blood. I could just gobble it up right now but I have something much more exciting in store."

I felt something large and hard prodding me between my legs.

"That is Arakna's ovipositor... my egg laying tube. In just a moment I'm going to push it up inside and lay my eggs in that nice warm womb... hundreds and hundreds of eggs. When I'm done my husbands will come and push their packets of sperm up inside to fertilize the eggs. They'll enjoy that. A trapped fly can't devour them the way I often do. Then in a few days all my eggs will hatch inside. Hundreds of beautiful babies... but they'll be hungry little darlings and this little fly, will be their first meal. They'll eat their way out and the fly will die a slow agonizing death but that's a small sacrifice to give birth to my babies. Hmmmm... how very tight but not to worry. Arakna can force it in nice and deep."

All this time the ovipositor had been poking and prodding at my pussy. I couldn't see the egg tube so I had no idea how long it was but the end of it felt enormous, much too big to fit into my vagina, but now the spider queen began to apply some serious pressure. She was strong enough to thrust it inside me, even though I was dry and too tight. The pressure increased. She was going to rip me in half. It was agonizing. All this pain and then being eaten from the inside by ravenous spiders... nothing could be worse.

This time there was no debate in my mind. Through clenched teeth I muttered the words... "I accept your collar, Master" once again I felt the collar form around my neck, but this time I was going to continue. "I'm... "

The resonant, commanding voice of Lascivius interrupted me.

"That's far enough Arakna... this one's mine."

The spider hissed angrily.

"No! My prey, mine! I guard the gate. Any who try to escape here are mine. You said so."

"And now I say back off or burn!"

Lascivius shouted a phrase in a language I'd never heard and a wave of heat washed over me. I saw flames but I wasn't burned. The web however was instantly incinerated and Arakna had to leap back chittering furiously. I found myself lying on the floor of the passage, free of the web, free of leeches and for the first time in ages, warm. Lascivius looked me over with hungry eyes and said one word.

"Come." He walked off to the stairs. Was this my chance to escape? Arakna and some of her husbands were between me and the postern gate. There was no chance of getting past, they'd tear me apart. Lascivius clearly thought I would obey without question. Did he know that I hadn't finished the sentence, that the collar was still unlocked?

I raced after him. Best to pretend that I was under his control and wait for the right moment to make a break for freedom. We climbed several flights of stairs and walked down long corridors. I followed obediently. Lascivius didn't even look back.

Finally we entered a large room with an enormously high ceiling. It was like a chapel, if they had chapels in hell. The stained glass windows were all blood red throwing a red cast over the entire room. Hideously twisted statues lined the walls, people masturbating, couples copulating, acts of extreme perversion and corruption. At the end of the chapel was a huge pentagram and below it a large altar. The base was carved with strange symbols the top was an unadorned slab of black marble.

"Get on the altar." Lascivius ordered. I climbed up.

"Lie on your back, arms above your head, legs open."

Once again I obeyed. I was almost used to being naked but now I felt totally exposed and vulnerable.

"Now my little Emma, I am going to take you, fuck you and fertilize every one of your eggs so that you breed me a whole army of demons. I cannot go outside this castle, my place of power, but they will be half human and able to go wherever I send them to plunder and conquer."

Lascivius approached the altar with an unimaginably evil smile on his black lips.

"I think I'll fuck you in my favorite form." He again spoke some words in an unintelligible tongue. Immediately his legs fused together and his arms melted into his body which grew longer and longer. His head flattened as his chin and neck merged with his long cylindrical body which was now covered in scales. Lascivius had become a snake, a great black anaconda, at least fourteen feet long and maybe twenty inches thick in the middle but near its head about the same width as my neck and off course tapering right off at the tail.

The massive reptile flowed on to the altar and slithered up between my open legs. His forked tongue probed my pussy, forcing its way between my lower lips and penetrating my vagina. I faked a gasp of pleasure and moved my hips. When the tongue flicked over my clit I gasped again, although this time it was partly real.

Lascivius slid further up my body. He felt heavy and muscular. His scales were pleasantly dry and smooth. He ran his mouth and tongue over my right breast then attempted a snake kiss, his scaly lips pressed against mind. I opened my mouth a little and his long tongue darted inside.

I was trying hard to convince him that I was fully compliant and Lascivius seemed to be buying it. His tail coiled around my left leg and the lower part of his body pressed against my groin. That's when I felt two erect cocks, one poking at my pussy, the other at my ass.

"That's right little one, two cocks." Obviously Lascivius could still speak although his voice was now sibilant and raspy. "And snakes can go for hours my Emma, sometimes all day."

He thrust his body into mine and I raised my hips to meet him. His cocks were both lubricated, with some slippery slime and they weren't massively big, not tiny around average human size. One of them slipped easily into my vagina, the other had more difficulty penetrating my ass. As I relaxed my sphincter muscles Lascivius managed to drive it inside.

Outside my Boundary Busters training I'd never experience double penetration and I was never a great fan of anal sex but I have to say that what Lascivius was doing to me would have felt pretty good if he hadn't been a vicious demon in the guise of a horrific snake. I put on the best performance I could, moving my body to match his thrusts, moaning softly, murmuring sex talk which I knew would turn on a guy and I hoped would work on a male demon. "Fuck me Master.. fuck me." "Oh that's so deep, that feels so good." "You're so big, I've never felt so full before." "Cum in me Master, cum deep inside me, fill me with your hot cum."

It clearly worked on Lascivius. His long snake body stiffened. His head went up and he began to shudder as he came simultaneously into my pussy and ass. His eyes closed. In that second I pressed the catch on the unlocked collar around my neck and pulled it off. As fast as I could I whipped the collar around the snakes neck and snapped it closed.

"Accept my collar Lascivius," I shouted. "You're mine... you demonic bastard."

It was only a hunch, a wild hope but the results were spectacular. Lascivius coiled frantically trying to get at the collar. He was hissing furiously clearly unable to take it off without hands and unable to change back into his demon form. This was my chance.

I leaped off the altar and raced out of the chapel. I almost flew down the stairs , flight after flight, until I reached the hall which led to the main door. Two pigmen guards were chatting to the pigman butler. There was no way past them.

Keeping close to the wall I crept round the passage to the right. In my bare feet I moved soundlessly and the pigmen didn't notice as I ran off down a smaller side passage. Doorways led off this passage to the kitchen and storage rooms but right at the end there was a stairway leading down. From the smell of hay and dung I guessed it was the way to the stables and my best hope for escape.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I hid behind an old carriage with a broken wheel and looked around. To my right was a an old forge, clearly unused in ages, caked in dust and soot. Ahead of me was a row of empty stalls. No horses. Beyond the stalls were the stable doors, one closed, one open. There was no sign of any guards.

I dashed for the door and almost made it. I could smell the fresh air and was almost in the sunshine when there was a howl of pain behind me. I recognized the voice immediately. It was Gus. I had forgotten Gus. I turned and fighting down my desperation crept back into the stable. On the other side of the stable there was a large space and there was Gus, surrounded by six pigmen. Poor Gus was on his back. His legs were splayed out, each one tied by a rope that went over a beam in the roof and then was fastened to an iron ring on the floor. They had some sort of muzzle over mouth, a brutal barbed wire cage which was cutting into his face. He was bleeding from the wire and numerous wounds on his body. I couldn't leave him like this, but could I handle six pigmen?

Keeping low I moved quickly and silently to the old forge. There were still a few tools scattered around, most of them too cumbersome to act as weapons but there was a heavy hammer which would do. I picked it up and with all the stealth I could muster I came up behind one of the pigmen. He had his broad back to me, concentrating on the spectacle of cruelty in front of him. The hammer descended on his head with a satisfying crunch. I scooped up his blade and was running at the second pigman before the first had even hit the ground.

Fortunately the pigmen were slow to react. Number two was turning as I reached him and I wasn't playing by any rules of fair play. I drove the short short straight into his gut and as he doubled over brought the hammer crashing down on his skull. Number three ran at me making a wild stab with his spear. I swayed aside and slashed my sword across his face. He fell backwards and as he went down I stabbed him in the chest. Three down fast and three to go.

The remaining three approached me with more caution. Two had spears and one a whip. He was the closest, coming round from the other side of Gus. The whipped snaked out and wrapped itself around my right arm. I cut at the whip with the blade which was sharp but didn't cut through the leather. Instead it slipped down the lash and chopped deeply into the pigman's hand. He squealed horribly and then screamed again as I side stepped a vicious spear thrust from pigman five which impaled pigman four. Leaping into the air, I crashed the hammer down between the eyes of pigman five. He fell like a stone. I looked around. Pigman six had run away.

I hurried over to Gus and cut the straps on the awful muzzle, pulling it off his face. Gus was frantic.

"Ems, get out of here. The demon's coming. Run!"

"Not till I free you."

I started sawing at the rope on one of his legs.

"You don't have time. Get outside. He can't get you there. You can get help. Run Ems! GO!!"

Gus was right. The rope was proving hard to cut and even when I got through it there were still three to go. There was no point in both of us being captured. Free, I still had a chance to help Gus.

I sprinted for the door and burst into the daylight. Lascivius mocking voice followed me.

"That's right. Run away little Emma. Leave your friend to die in agony. Save yourself."

"I looked back. Lascivius was standing by Gus, a flaming sword in his hand. He was flanked by three more pigmen and a monster I hadn't seen before.

"Where shall we start I wonder." Lascivius gloated. "I think we'll start by cutting off his balls. That's what you do with naughty doggies, you cut off their balls and then they behave." Lascivius lowered the sword till it was just above Gus' prominent scrotum, the flames were burning his fur. Gus whimpered. Lascivius henchman grunted derisively.

"Wait!" I shouted. Lascivius paused. "You don't want the dog, you want me."

"But you're outside my domain little Emma. You've escaped. You're free. I still have your big doggie friend and he is going to pay dearly for your defiance." He pressed the flat of his burning sword against the inside of Gus's leg. Gus bellowed in pain.

"Lascivius stop. You need me to breed your army. You know you do. Let Gus go and I'll say the words. All the words. I'll be your collared slave forever. But you have to stop hurting Gus and let him go. The minute he's safe I'll say the words."

Lascivius strode towards me, his eyes red and burning. I could see blisters, scratching and bruising around his neck where the collar had been.

"How do I know I can trust you?" He glared at me but could come no further into the sunlight.

"You know you can trust me. Just as I know I can't trust you. You know I'll keep my promise and I promise to say all the words as soon as Gus is safe."

Lascicius snarled. "Cut him loose." The pigmen and the monster cut through the ropes. Gus picked himself up and bounded to the door. As he passed me he dipped his head.

"Quick Ems. Climb up. Let's go."

"No Gus. I've got to keep my promise and I will. Even to a demon." I began the fateful spell once again.

"I accept your collar Master. I am yours."

This time the collar didn't form around my neck. Lasvicius was beside himself with rage.

"You stupid girl. It won't work while you're out there. You have to step inside and say it again."