Box Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

"Hell Katelyn, everyone but Dad knows about that damn gap."

"So, how long have you and Rick been together?" Katelyn quickly changes the subject away from her spying and back to her brother being gay.

"We met in January, when the new semester started."

"Do Mom and Dad know you're gay?"

"Mom does, but Dad still doesn't... You can't tell him either. I need to break something like this to him gently or he'll blow a gasket."

"Yeah, Dad would flip. When did you tell Mom?"

"I didn't have to tell mom. She just knew."

"She just knew? What happened? Did she wave her magic mom wand, and all of the sudden you were gay?"

"No it doesn't work like that."

"Well then how do you know she knows?"

"We saw this gay couple at the mall one day, and I started to go off about how sick and wrong it was. I suppose I was over reacting and all... You know, trying to act like a hetero. Then mom just turned to me, put her finger over my lips to stop me from talking. You know like she always does. Then she said"... "It's okay Jason, I know you are just like those men over there. I still love you."... "See, she just knew!"

Katelyn quietly chips in... "I wish mom loved me that much. If she had even half a notion that I was a lesbian I'd probably be at bible camp right now instead of here."

"Oh, and what about you and dad? He's always had way more love and affectionate for you than anyone, even mom."

"That's not true. Dad loves mom." Katelyn defends her father.

"Hell, if dad loved me the same way he loves you, he'd be as gay as I am." Jason laments.

"So dad has to be gay to love you? Wait. You don't think that dad and I are... you know... doing anything." Katelyn wonders where her brother is taking the conversation.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean anything like that. I just meant that if I were as close to dad as you are, he would understand what I'm like. At the very least I wouldn't have to be afraid of telling him about me and Rick."

"Did I hear my name?" Rick saunters into the kitchen flashing his perfect smile. "You two talking about your folks? Rick slings his arms around Jason and Katelyn's shoulders pulling them in close. "No worries guys. Your parents are going to love me!"

With Rick's untimely entrance the heart to heart discussion between Jason and Katelyn about their parents is apparently over, and they go about getting some breakfast and coffee. While they eat they make loose plans for the day, and once breakfast is done they gather up their things so they can hit the beach.

Even though they don't exclude Katelyn, now that the cat is out of the bag neither Jason nor Rick try to hide their affection for each other. It is obvious to Katelyn that she is now truly just tagging along, but she doesn't want to go back to the beach house and be by herself all day. So to keep from being alone, she happily tags along. Doing whatever the boys are doing, and trying as hard as she can to keep from coming between them.

Even though the boy's affection is out in the open now, that doesn't stop them from teasing Katelyn much like they did the day before. This morning they decide to tease her about the story she told about the doorman coming to their table. Both Jason and Rick take turns sneaking up behind Katelyn, grabbing her ribs and tickling her, yelling out "Doorman," acting as if the man from the bar was some sort of creepy monster or boogey man.

Katelyn jumps every time they grab her, and little do they know that tickling her is making her horny. With each grab and tickle, she just gets more and more excited. Along with the new doorman tease, the boys are still pointing their crotches at every Frisbee they see, but now Katelyn says what she thinks is a great come back. After they turn their crotches toward her she asks, "Do you guys need me to rub those things off?"

Because of the innocent way she says it, the boys laugh even harder at a joke that by all accounts should have stopped being funny yesterday. Laugh as they might, Katelyn is somewhat serious about her comeback. She would love nothing more than to have either one of them, or maybe even both at the same time, naked in front of her, letting her play with their dicks.

Then every time she has that thought, the vision of what she saw the night before pops into her head. Once that happens all she can think about is being on her knees at the edge of the bed sucking a cock. Which one of them she is sucking doesn't much matter anymore. Maybe she would suck them both. Just thinking about having a cock in her mouth is making her incredibly horny.

Late that morning, for the first time in the last couple of days, Jason is leading the way instead of Rick. As they walk along the strand looking for some more mischief to get into, Rick and Katelyn secretly play the poke and tickle game whenever Jason isn't looking.

The two of them aren't quite sure who started it. It was most likely started by Katelyn who is still having a hard time accepting Rick is gay. It doesn't matter who started the childish game anyway. The real fun is quietly keeping their little game a secret from Jason.

It doesn't take long for Katelyn to turn her chest towards Rick after she pokes him, hoping his responding tickle will at least graze her young sensitive breasts. Then after several near misses, Rick makes a direct hit and Katelyn goes nuts. After that Rick actually starts aiming for her breasts.

This is exactly what she thought she wanted, but now she is embarrassed. Katelyn starts covering her breasts when a tickle is coming her way, which only makes Rick try harder. Try as she might, Rick seems to be able to land a finger or two on her chest, and she can barely stand the stimulation.

Eventually Katelyn starts deflecting Rick oncoming tickles, driving his oncoming hands down away from her breasts. This seems to signal Rick to tickle her down lower. His next few jabs come dangerously close to landing between her legs. Just as their secret tickling game has Katelyn about as horny as she can get, Jason stops dead in his tracks and turns around.

Katelyn fears the worst. She is sure she has been caught playing tickle tag with Rick behind her brother's back. She is sure her brother is going to have another pout down like he did when the singer kissed Rick. But that isn't why Jason had stopped. He doesn't say a word about what the two were doing behind his back.

He simply points up to a sign on the side of a bright yellow building and says, "It's time to settle up."

The sign on the building says Rick's Place, but that isn't exactly where Jason is pointing. He is pointing to a sign next to the counter that says, 'Voted the best burger on the beach'.

"See? Like I said yesterday. The best place for a burger on the beach is called Rick's. How could you not know about this place? It has your name on it. Why isn't this place already your favorite?"

"Nope, never been here." Rick replies. "Which is odd considering I do seem to own the place."

"You are in for a treat my man." Jason proudly announces. "And today, I am buying."

"Okay, what do you recommend here sailor?"

"Rick on my Wick is always good." Jason grins at Rick, while Katelyn just rolls her eyes at her brother's really bad joke.

"Did I say that? I meant the Rick on Wick." Jason mockingly corrects himself. "Rick also has a nice fat wiener if you like that sort of thing." Jason smiles adding to his double entendre.

"Now here's a sailor who knows what he likes." Rick grins. "Hey, belly up Jason. We're next."

Jason doesn't hesitate and orders his favorite. Rick follows suite and also gets the Rick on Wick. Now the great burger debate between Rick and Jason starts up again in full swing, and they don't even have their food yet.

While Katelyn patiently listened to their ridiculous debate the day before, she realizes that she couldn't care less about which burger is better. She knows it's a pointless exercise, and neither Rick nor her brother will ever give in and admit which one is really better.

So instead of getting a hamburger, Katelyn orders one of the thick quarter pound hotdogs Jason mentioned, which is appropriately called The Thick Rick. She figures this choice should keep her out of the fry in case the boys decide their debate needs a tie breaker.

This is indeed a popular place. It's well after lunch the rush and every table is occupied. As they wait for their meal at the pickup counter, Jason spots a family clearing off a table and he asks Katelyn to go claim it while the boys wait for the food.

While she waits at the table, Katelyn makes smiley faces to amuse a little girl sitting nearby, and the little girl giggles and tries her best to make the same faces back. Soon the little girl is enjoying copying everything Katelyn does, which amuses the girl's mother.

It isn't long before the boys show up with the food and the boys get down to business. The great burger comparison is once again in full swing. Soon the boys are busy comparing burger ingredients and defending each of their favorite places. They are so engrossed that they don't notice Katelyn playing with her food. She is pushing her fingers in to one end of the bun making her hotdog slide out of the other end toward her mouth then letting slide back down into the bun again.

She does this a few more times and when she thinks no one is watching, she smiles to herself and sucks the exposed end of the thick hotdog into her mouth imagining that it is a nice thick cock. Then just as the wiener she is sucking starts to feel good in her mouth, she is snapped back to reality when she glances over to the other table and that cute little girl is still copying her. The girl is doing the same thing as Katelyn with her tiny kid's meal hotdog.

Katelyn grins and gives her thick hotdog another healthy suck only to see the girl's mother spin in her seat and glare at Katelyn for teaching the little girl such a vile thing. Embarrassed, Katelyn pushes the meat back into the bun and eats it normally hoping he little girl will follow suit.

With the burger debate over, but of course not by any means settled, the three head back to the beach. The rest of the day ends up being a much more low-key affair than the day before. They spend most of the afternoon sitting in the sand, chatting about anything and everything, and of course watching the young fit bodies passing by.

At one point Katelyn realizes the oddity in the fact that all three of them are watching boys. One group of pretty young girls parades by several times, and can't understand why they aren't getting the attention they want. Katelyn thinks back to when she was younger and how Jason always seemed to watch the boys more than girls back then too. She wonders why she didn't realize he was gay back then.

Late that evening they call to have a pizza delivered while Rick and Jason carefully pack their duffle bags. There are strict orders on their internship packing list not to bring anything extra. The list clearly states that space on the research vessel will be cramped, and anything brought onboard that isn't on their list will be tossed overboard. Neither one of them thinks this rule is real, but they aren't taking any chances. So the beach clothes, toys, and other gear that isn't allowed all gets loaded into the trunk of the Mustang.

As part of their plan, Katelyn agrees to take the boys belongings back home with her in the Mustang. They pack Rick's things in with Jason's so that the extra baggage doesn't raise suspicion with Katelyn's parents. They don't want their mom grilling Katelyn about why there was a boy at the beach house without her supervision, and then Katelyn having to explain to her parents that the boy was Jason's gay lover.

With the boys finally having everything packed and ready for their journey, the three sit around, not saying a word, stuffed with pizza, weary from the last couple of days, yet still wondering what to do next. After several painful minutes, Katelyn is the first to speak.

"Would um... the sailors be interested in a game of charades?" Katelyn tries in vein to make her voice sound excited about a game she always thought was lame.

"No, we would need more people to play that." Jason informs his little sister.

"Then how about truth and dare?" Katelyn doesn't have to pretend to be excited with this suggestion.

"No, No, No, already. We don't want to play truth or dare."

"You don't have to get mad Jason. I'm just trying to keep us from being bored."

"No one is mad Katelyn." Rick explains. "It's just that truth or dare is like gay kryptonite."

"What do you mean kryptonite?"

"Everyone seems to think that truth or dare is a good excuse to drag you out of the closet. Then when you're good and out, they just dare you to put something big and stupid up your ass to prove how gay you are. They just don't get it."

"I agree. Truth or dare is stupid" Jason adds to the fray. "Let's see what's up here." Jason pulls a couple of old board game boxes off of the top of a book shelf. "Looks like we have Monopoly or Risk."

"Not Monopoly." Rick rolls his eyes. "We used to call that game Monotony."

"Looks like all the money is gone anyway. Someone must have used it all to buy one of those inferior Beach Dog Burgers." Jason grins.

"Good one Jason." Rick replies, obviously lacking a clever comeback.

"Then how about Risk? It says right here that it's an exciting game of world conquest!"

"You guys could risk it and play truth and dare." Katelyn says still trying to work out a way to get them all naked.

"Gawd sis, will you leave that one alone? Either we play Risk, or just skip the whole game thing."

With that they settle on playing the world conquest game, but like the missing money in the Monopoly game, most of the pieces needed to play risk are gone as well. They scrounge around and find an old bag of dried beans far back in a cupboard. Jason swears the beans have been there since he was nine or ten. They decide to use the beans to mark their armies and territories and the game of risk begins.

Before long the game board is awash in dusty little legumes. Without clear differences between colors of the beans, it is hard to tell who owns which markers, or for that matter what country they are supposed to be in. On top of that every time someone touches the game board beans scoot everywhere.

The simple game of Risk becomes a farce, and boys start making up rules as they go. It doesn't take long before the game to morphs into something resembling a fantasy role playing game, instead of the game of world conquest that they had started out to play. The longer the game goes on, the more abstract the boys' seemingly made up rules become.

Katelyn is completely confused and isn't really catching on. She can't quite figure out how to make up a rule like the boys are doing. Of course being dead tired doesn't help. Nearly every rule she tries to implement gets a huge laugh, but she isn't quite sure why. Eventually everything she says has something to do with an enchanted bunny or magic squirrel, and the boys find this hilarious.

In the end, because she has made them laugh so hard, the boys declare Katelyn the winner and make one final rule... The game's winner has to clean up. It seems that even when she is the winner, she can't win. As the boys head off to bed Katelyn makes a game of cleaning up by seeing if she can flick the beans in to the game box from across the table. All the while she is trying to decide just what it is she wants to do about Rick.

Because he is gay, Katelyn knows she isn't going to be able to hook up with him, but that doesn't stop her from being infatuated with him. He is still the best looking boy she has ever seen. She can still look at him and dream.

After the last bean is flicked into the box, she quietly sneaks up the boys' bedroom door and lays down at the crack to try and spy on them again. Gay or not, she wants to get another glimpse of Rick's naked body. It's not going to happen this time though. It seems the boys have put a pillow on the floor in front of the crack so she can't spy on them.

Completely frustrated, Katelyn gives up and goes to bed. Once she settles in, the beach house becomes eerily quiet. In the quiet, between the crashing of the waves on the beach, she listens intently. She is listening to see if she can hear her brother and Rick having sex again. She does manage to hear a faint sound or two, but there is nothing that she can pinpoint as someone having sex.

As she listens her eyes feel as if they are being tugged closed by tiny weights. Several times she catches herself drifting off to sleep, only to be jolted back awake when she hears something coming from the other room. Eventually she can't fight it anymore and she falls asleep without hearing much of anything.

The next thing Katelyn knows, she is back at Beach Benders. Rick and Jason are there too. So is that singer, Dana, but this time she isn't singing. Dana is sitting at the reserved table with the boys and she has herself draped all over Rick. Katelyn looks at her brother and can see the hurt in his eyes, as Rick and Dana kiss and paw at each other in front of the room full of bikers.

Katelyn can't believe what she is seeing, but there is nothing she can do about it. Katelyn isn't sure why, but she is the one on stage singing, and she barely knows the song. If it wasn't for the men in the Helical Gear band perfectly playing along, she is sure she would lose her place and sound awful. At least she is dancing a sexy dance, and the crowd is cheering her on.

Katelyn wants the song to end so she can get off of the stage and tell Dana that Rick is gay and she can't have him, but the song never seems to stop. This is all too unreal to Katelyn. The song she is singing is completely unfamiliar, but somehow she knows all of the words. As she sings she keeps dancing, being as sexy as possible, hoping to get Rick's attention, but Rick never looks up. All the while the crowd of bikers continue to cheer for everything Katelyn does.

The tune changes key, and Katelyn somehow knows she is supposed to dance her way around the stage and sing with each band member, just as Dana had done. The last thing she wants to do is look away from Rick and Dana. She is sure as soon as she stops watching, Dana will steal Rick away. But Katelyn can't stop singing. She knows she must go ahead with the act or the crowd will become enraged and things will get ugly. Her only hope is to finish the song as soon as possible and go stop Dana from taking Rick.

Katelyn starts into the next verse of that song. Still not knowing the words. Wondering how she is singing. Following the music from the band, as she sensually dances around the stage. As she sings she stops in front of each band member, singing a verse in perfect harmony with each man.

Along with her dance, the words of the song are becoming more and more sensual. Then towards the end of each verse, the band member she has been singing in front of reaches out and gropes her, finally removing a bit of her clothing before she is allowed to move on to the next man.

The whole time this is happening, Katelyn knows she is the one singing. She can hear her voice echo in her ears. Yet she has this strange feeling it isn't really her making the sounds... Then the thoughts in her mind start to race, desperately trying to figure out how she got there and what to do...

'How can this be? I shouldn't be here. This can't be real. I'm not a singer, but here I am and the crowd is watching. They love me. What's going on here? This can't be happening.'

Finally the song is nearing its end. She has visited every band member except the man on lead guitar. Each man has touched her in a way she has never been touched before, and each has taken a bit of her clothing.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
1...45678...10