Box Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the band started Benders became packed with patrons and seating has become tight. This has Katelyn's thigh pressed against Rick's. With both of them in shorts, their bare skin gently rubs together as they rock and sway to the sounds of the music.

Although Katelyn would rather dance, this skin to skin contact with Rick is nice. This contact makes Katelyn feel she is somehow more connected to Rick, even though he is not really paying any attention to her. Rick has been leaning over talking to Jason almost since they sat down.

Eventually the song selection changes from dance tunes to a slower, quiet love song. Now Katelyn really wants to take advantage and drag Rick onto the dance floor. A little bit of time pressed tightly against his sexy body would be perfect. Maybe he would even let her rub her crotch against him as they danced. In Katelyn's mind, that would be the most incredibly sexy thing she had ever done.

Katelyn stops just short of asking Rick to dance with her, and she is glad she didn't. The moment the song slowed, the dance floor emptied. Everyone in the place seemed to know the drill. Everyone it seems, but Katelyn.

With the dance floor empty, Dana steps down off the stage and starts making her way through the crowd while she sings. She is moving from table to table serenading the audience like some speakeasy diva from some bygone era. Now Katelyn is relieved that she didn't make a scene by dragging Rick on to the dance floor.

Dana is putting on a great show, but Katelyn only watches the songstress for a moment. A commotion at the club's entrance has caught her eye. No one else seems to notice, but the doorman is talking to two teenage boys and a young girl, who are wearing shirts emblazoned with logos that say Helical Gear Band. The agitated teens seem to be trying to get into the club, but the doorman is not letting them pass.

While everyone's attention is glued to the sultry moves of Dana, Katelyn continues watching the scene at the entrance unfold. After talking to one of the boys for a moment, the doorman starts scanning the club with a stern glare. When he spies Katelyn sitting at the reserved table, his scanning stops and locks eyes with her from across the room.

The doorman holds up a finger, telling the teens to wait there a moment. Then he starts weaving his way through the crowd with a look of dogged determination, quickly coming toward the table where Katelyn and the boys are parked.

Katelyn realizes the doorman has figured out they are not really with the band, and she is sure they are about to get kicked out, or maybe worse. Katelyn starts to wonder if she could actually be arrested for sneaking into a nightclub. If that were to happen, how she will explain what she was doing in a bar to her mother? Even worse, how would she explain how she was in love with this guy named Rick? He wasn't even supposed to be there.

Fear and anxiety mount, as Katelyn watches the threat of the approaching doorman. The scene unfolding before her eyes seems to be going in slow motion as she anticipates the impending doom. The burly doorman is only a few feet away when Katelyn turns to warn the boys about what she is seeing. As she turns, she sees that Dana is standing in front of their table, smiling at Rick, being extra sensual with her dance, overtly flirting with him as she sings.

Katelyn sits frozen not knowing what to say to Rick or Jason. She doesn't want to interrupt the show, but the doorman is so close that Katelyn can actually feel him standing behind her. The band has to know they are not the ones this table was reserved for, and if the doorman doesn't already know, he will in a moment.

Katelyn has no idea what to do, but she does know one thing. She is sure that she is one who has caused all of this trouble. After all, the boys are old enough to be in a bar. She is the only one that is underage. She should have anticipated this. She should have said no when Rick first suggested sneaking her in.

Katelyn feels trapped and wants out of this place. She could retreat to the ladies room, but it is all the way back by the entrance. If she runs that far she may as well leave Beach Benders altogether and run back to the beach house. There is also an emergency exit next to the stage, and in her mind this is without a doubt an emergency. Either way she decides she is going to run.

She is about to jump out of her chair when Dana moves next to her, blocking her way. Katelyn is trapped and all she can do is watch in fear. Katelyn cowers as Dana starts waving. The singer looks to be trying to get someone from the bar to come to the table. Katelyn isn't sure why anyone would think that the big burly doorman needs help kicking her out of the place, but Dana's hand scooping the air above her head seems to be calling for just that kind of help.

Then Dana repeatedly points two fingers down towards the table. It turns out Dana wasn't asking for help. Katelyn is relieved. Dana wasn't trying get her kicked out. She was asking the bartender to have drinks brought to their table.

Then without missing a note, the singer gives the doorman a quick stern look, letting him know that they are her friends, and that he needs to back off. Katelyn turns and looks at the doorman, wonder what his reaction will be to the singer's gesture. She is amazed to see he has already turned and is making his way back to the entrance.

When he gets back to the doorway, the doorman refuses to allow the teens entry, and sends them on their way. To Katelyn, it is obvious those teens were with the band all along, and that she, Rick and her brother were let in by mistake. She also knows they were sitting at the table that had been reserved for friends of the band, which they definitely weren't.

Moments after the commotion at the door subsided, a waitress shows up with drinks and Katelyn's attention is drawn away from the entrance. Jason is taking glasses of beer from the waitress passing them around the table, and Dana is back on stage finishing the slow and sultry ballad.

As the song ends, Dana is smiling at Rick, seemingly proud of what she has done. As the band strikes up the intro to their next tune, Katelyn realizes that Dana wasn't somehow fooled into thinking they were with the band. Dana knew what was happening. Dana likes Rick, and she was trying to steal him away. Katelyn feels a rush of jealousy, and now despises the singer. Then she wonders how she could possibly compete with someone as beautiful and sexy as Dana?

As the evening progresses, the boys each have a couple of beers, but Katelyn remembers her mother's stern warnings about underage drinking and doesn't touch a drop. As the boys relax and listen to the music, Katelyn snuggles up as close to Rick as she can.

Katelyn is hoping that by sitting close to Rick, Dana will assume that she is Rick's girlfriend. She wants Dana to leave Rick alone, but her plan of snuggling up close doesn't seem to be working. It seems the closer Katelyn gets to Rick the more Dana flirts. Either Katelyn isn't sending a clear enough message, or Dana is getting a kick out of making Katelyn squirm. Whatever the cause, Dana continues to flirt with Rick every chance she gets, and Katelyn's jealousy rages.

By the time the band takes their second set break, the thrill of sneaking Katelyn into the bar has subsided, and the boys have had enough beer. They all agree that it is time to leave and go back to the beach house. Katelyn is glad they are leaving. She has had enough of the bar scene.

When they get to the exit the doorman is standing in their way with his arms folded. He doesn't say a word, but he seems to be pissed off about them pulling one over on him. It's unlikely he will let them pass without a confrontation.

Rick is leading the way as usual, and at the very least, a polite request of 'excuse me' is in order to get passed the man. But instead of politely asking the doorman to move, Rick stops and looks around the crowded bar as if he has misplaced something.

Then he gives a quick tug on the shirt-tails of Katelyn and Jason stopping them from trying to squeeze their way passed the angry doorman.

"Hey sailors, wait here a moment while I go thank Dana for the drinks. She's right over there. It will only take a minute."

Rick makes his way to where Dana is standing. Jason, Katelyn, and the angry doorman watch while the singer and Rick talk for a moment. Then the Dana wraps her arms around Rick's neck and they kiss. Seeing this the doorman just shakes his head in disgust and moves aside.

When Rick gets back, he is smiling from ear to ear. Rick seems very pleased with himself, but the look on Jason's face is something different. In fact, Jason seems to be pissed at Rick's actions, and he snips at him.

"Why do you always have to do that?"

"Do what?" Rick shrugs.

"Show off with the ladies like that."

"I wasn't showing off. It would have been rude not to thank her for hooking us up with free drinks."

"You didn't have to kiss her."

"She kissed me dude. Kissing her was the last thing on my mind, but she grabbed me and I couldn't get away from her. She had her hand on the back of my head and everything."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. You couldn't help it. You can never help it. Chicks just dig you. Un-fucking-believable."

"Chill sailor. I'm not interested in her. Now come on. Let's go back to the beach house."

Katelyn had no idea Jason had eyes for that singer, but it seems her brother really was jealous of Rick. Jealous enough that it was actually causing an argument. What's even better is Rick said he wasn't interested in Dana. To Katelyn that means maybe, just maybe, Rick is just waiting for the right time to show some interest in her.

All the way back to the beach house Jason quietly fumes to himself. Katelyn tries to keep up with their pace, and Rick excitedly talks about the feat they just pulled off.

"We did it sailors. We got young Katelyn into Beach Benders, and didn't get caught."

"You mean Dana got her in." Jason mumbles.

"Yeah, and we almost got busted." Katelyn adds.

"What do you mean?" Rick asks. "We pulled it off perfectly."

"You guys saw that big ugly doorman come to our table, right?"

"What? That didn't happen. We were there, remember?" Jason sarcastically questions his sister's account of what happened.

"I didn't see him either." Rick adds. "Are you sure he came to our table?"

"Yeah, there were these three kids at the door and we stole their table. That mean doorman was really mad, so he plowed his way through the crowd."

"What kids?" Jason asks, interrupting his sister.

"The kids with the band logos on their shirts. You guys didn't see them?"

"Nope." Rick says as he smiles at Katelyn in a way that makes her think maybe he really did see them.

"So anyway the doorman was really mad, and he came right up to our table. I swear, he was right behind me."

"No way. I would have seen him." Jason is still questioning her story. "If he was there, why didn't we get kicked out?"

"Because Rick's song singing girlfriend got us beers, and she used some kind of witch's magic to make him go away."

"Oh, now you think Dana had magical powers." Jason says sounding as sarcastic as he possibly can.

"See, I told you it was a good idea to thank her." Rick adds with a teasing smile. "That kiss probably kept her from putting a hex on us. We are lucky not to be three eyed toads right now."

With Rick's flippant comment Jason is reminded just how mad he is about the kiss, and he slinks back down into his sullen posture. This time Rick actually takes notice of Jason's mood, and for the first time since Katelyn saw him waiting out in front of his home, Rick is not smiling. After that, not a single word is spoken the rest of the way back to the beach house.

Back inside beach house they sit in the family room, each one of them melting into the sofa like a big slouching lumps of softened putty. Jason is still fuming, Rick is still gloating, and young Katelyn is sitting between them, feeling like she needs to stay right there to keep the peace. The place is quiet to say the least.

When Katelyn was younger and there was a lull in the action at the beach house, the family would always play games to pass the time. She starts thinking that maybe a game of some sort would ease the tension between Jason and Rick. Even better, they could play a game where they could all get naked. Yeah, that could satisfy that nasty little itch that had been nagging at Katelyn all day.

With that thought, Katelyn softly slaps a hand down on each of the boy's knees, and with as much excitement as she can muster says, "Hey guys. You want to play some Tee and Dee?"

"Come on sis. You can't be serious. You really want to play that childish truth and dare game? Didn't we stop playing that when you were like eight years old?"

"Doesn't she mean truth or dare?" Rick asks.

"Yeah, that's the game. When she was really little she always said truths and dares, and the name sort of stuck in our family."

"That's what I thought. We never called it that in my family, but I have to agree... We stopped playing it when I was like ten."

Clearly the boys aren't thinking about this game in the same way Katelyn is. The truth or dare she had in mind wouldn't be the child's game of silly questions and stupid stunts. If they played it the way she was thinking, they would be getting naked and daring each other to have sex with her. Katelyn thought that everybody knew the adult version of truth or dare provided a different kind of fun.

Giving it some more thought, Katelyn assumed her brother must have been objecting because he would be uncomfortable playing that sort of game with his sister. And Rick was probably just going along with Jason. So she decided to move on to her second idea for getting Rick naked.

"Okay guys. Don't have a fit. It was just a thought." Katelyn pretends to defend her idea as just an off the cuff suggestion. "You two guys can sit here and pout over Rick getting kissed by that girl if you want. I'm going to go take a shower."

With that Katelyn gets up and heads off to the bathroom to get cleaned up. As she squeezes between the coffee table and her brother, Jason gives her an icy glare for bringing up Dana's kiss again. When she sees her brother's look, Katelyn tries hard to hide her smile.

The first step of her second plan was to make sure Jason stayed pissed off at Rick, and reminding her brother about Dana's kiss seemed to do the trick. With her brother and Rick not being so chummy, she is sure she will be able to get some time alone with Rick.

Then if all goes as planned, and she does manage to get Rick alone, Katelyn knows just how to get things started. She saw what happened back at the bar. Dana didn't grab Rick like he claimed. She just hugged him, then kissed him. After seeing how easily it was for the singer to steal a kiss from Rick, Katelyn is pretty sure a stolen kiss will work for her too.

Then as Katelyn heads up to the shower, she starts to justify what she is doing as she thinks to herself...

'Rick wants me to do this. Hell, he practically begged me to touch his dick after I hit him with that Frisbee. Talk about a dick touching incident. If I can pull this off, Rick will be waving his dick at me all day long. And it won't be because of a stupid bunch of Frisbees. He's been taunting me to do this all day. He wants me.'

The next part of her new plan is to get clean and fresh for Rick, and a quick scrub in the shower is just what is needed. She doesn't want to take too long, fearing fear Rick could just go to bed before she has her chance to be with him. Even worse, god forbid... Rick and Jason might make up and she wouldn't have the chance to get Rick alone.

Katelyn can't remember the last time she cleaned up so fast, or didn't take the time to play with herself while she was in the shower. Now clean, she sneaks across the hallway to her bedroom wrapped in a towel. Then she sits in front of the mirror and carefully brushes the tangles from her hair.

When she changes from a brush to a comb, the strokes of the comb through her soft blond hair become slower and slower as she stares at herself in the mirror. Finally her combing comes to a complete stop and she lets the towel covering her young body slowly drop away until it finally falls to the floor.

For the first time in her life she sees a sexy young woman looking back at her as she gazes at her naked body in the mirror. Gone is the little girl that stared back from the mirror just a few short months ago. Katelyn likes what she is seeing now, and she is hoping that Rick is going to like it too.

With her hair combed, she squeezes into a nightshirt, pulling it down over her naked body. The old nightshirt has thinned from hundreds of trips through the laundry, and the shirt's print is so faded that no one would know it once was emblazoned with the picture of a puppy from Katelyn's favorite cartoon show.

The nightshirt should have been relegated to the rag bag years ago, and it is really too small for Katelyn. The shirt is so short it barely covers her backside, and is so threadbare she can almost see her nipples through it. But in her many changes to the clothes she packed, this comfortable old favorite is the only sleepwear she managed to bring.

Now with her sleepwear on, Katelyn tugs at the tail hoping to stretch it down far enough to cover her ass, then she takes another look at herself in the mirror to make sure she is truly ready for what she is imagines is about to happen with Rick.

As she sits, she puffs out her chest wondering if her breasts are big enough to impress Rick. Then she tugs on the nightshirt again, still trying to make it cover herself. When she pulls at her sleepwear, it tightens against her chest and her young puffy nipples become fully outlined by the thin worn fabric. Katelyn is amazed at how it almost looks as if she isn't wearing anything at all, and wonders why she even bothered to put it on.

Then she sits frozen, contemplating what she is about to do with her brother's friend. Once again she stares in the mirror, admiring the young woman that is looking back at her. As she sits, she justifies her plan as being the right thing to do. After all she is eighteen years old, and all of her friends have had sex. At least they all are talking about it.

Katelyn has long felt that she is the only one that hasn't been with a boy yet. Even the nerdiest band kids back in high school were talking about sex. Certainly, she doesn't want to be the only inexperienced girl when she starts college in the fall. Even if a boy doesn't actually fuck her, at the very least she wants to know how to make a boy come before summer is over.

Of course her original plan for the summer was to play tease and tickle with her brother until he asked to see her girl parts. Unlike before, this year she was completely ready to show them to him. When she did, Jason would certainly have to show her his. How could that not lead to her getting to play with it and learning how to make it squirt?

But this summer, Jason wasn't going to be around. In fact, in just a little over a day Jason would be at sea, and so would Rick. If Katelyn was going to do get some experience, it seemed like it was going to have to happen tonight.

If it didn't happen tonight. If she couldn't get together with Rick. Her only option seemed to be hanging out will Brandon and his little brother for the rest of the summer hoping something would happen with them. An frankly, if it really came down to doing something with either of those two immature jerks, she would just as soon start college as a complete virgin.

For some time now Katelyn hasn't been the least bit interested in young immature boys. Quite the opposite. In recent years she has found older men strangely attractive. Not just boys that are her brother's age, but men her father's age. These kind of older confident and successful men were always on her mind. These feelings always made her feel kind of weird.