Box Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now there is Rick, and he is something altogether different. Sure he is older, but he isn't nearly as old as the men she has been imagining herself having sex with. With Rick age doesn't matter, Katelyn finds him to be so absolutely dreamy that she just wants him.

In fact, Katelyn wants to have sex with Rick more than anything she has ever wanted. This strange new feeling from deep inside is nagging at her, telling her she has no choice. Hooking up with Rick isn't something that she merely hopes will happen. Being with him is something that she has to make happen... or at least she has to try.

Just as she is so sure about stepping out of her room to go and seduce Rick, a series of negative thoughts rush through Katelyn's mind...

'But what if he says no? What if Rick doesn't want me? What if he doesn't really find me attractive? What if he thinks I am still just a little girl?' 'Wait now, stop thinking that way'... 'What was that saying from Rick's grandma about no one saying no? Yeah, the worst that can happen is he says no, right? Oh dear god I hope he doesn't say no.'

After her long back and forth contemplation, Katelyn finally emerges from her room and starts her hunt for Rick. The smell of steam and the faint squeal of running water tells Katelyn someone is in the shower. She hears one of the boys in the bathroom clear his throat, but she can't tell if it is Rick or Jason. She thinks for a moment that it may be Rick and she imagines him all soaped up, rubbing lather all over himself while he thinks of her, and gets clean for her.

Then she realizes if Rick is indeed the one in the shower, Jason is somewhere prowling around in the beach house. Even though just a week ago she was as ready as ever to show her pussy to her brother, now she isn't so sure she wants him to see her without panties on.

Ever since she started seriously thinking about sex with Rick, her pussy has felt different. She feels sexy and turned on. Her pussy feels full and prominent. It's as if her wetness is glowing for everyone to see. And without underwear, her excited pussy feels very, very exposed.

At this point she doesn't want anyone but Rick seeing how excited she is. The nakedness peeking out from under her nightshirt makes her extremely self-conscience. She shudders at the thought of Jason seeing her like this. He would know how turned on she is. If Jason saw her like this, she is sure she would die from the embarrassment. She is also sure Jason would be a jerk and tell her mom about her running around bare assed.

Nope, standing there with no panties is definitely something she doesn't want Jason to see. So she aborts her mission and runs back into her bedroom. Then she stands with her back against the door, fingers outstretched, palms pressed flat to the door, making sure it is closed as tightly as possible.

Back safe in her room Katelyn takes a deep breath. She finds a pair of panties, slips them on, and once again yanks the tail of her old nightshirt down to cover herself. Even though the sleepwear still doesn't completely cover her, the panties she put on make her feel much less exposed. Then she takes another deep breath, opens the door, and carefully starts out once again hunting for Rick.

Now being much more guarded than before, she stops at the bathroom door. She can still hear the water running. She listens carefully to see if she can tell who is in the shower. If it's Rick, she will once again abort her mission and retreat back to her room. Even with panties on, she doesn't want to have to explain to her brother why she is creeping around the beach house looking for Rick.

Then the sound of Jason singing echoes through the bathroom. It's the same stupid song he always sings in the shower, and Katelyn smiles knowing that it is Jason who is in the shower. Her smile gets even bigger when she realizes that Jason being in the shower means that Rick must be somewhere alone in the beach house. As she moves down the hall, she can't help giggling as she imagines her all grown up brother singing into the shampoo bottle as if it was a microphone like he did as a child.

With Jason's loud singing in the shower, Katelyn realizes this is her best chance with Rick. Jason has always taken exceptionally long showers. There is no way her brother can get in her way now. All she needs to do is find Rick and kiss him. The rest will just take care of itself. So she prowls around the beach house looking for Rick. She is sure that he will be making love to her in no time.

Katelyn looks all over the beach house, every room, every closet, every corner, but she can't find Rick. She decides that he must have gone outside to wait for his turn in the shower. Katelyn thinks about going out to look for him, but realizes he could have gone in any direction. Surely he will be back before her brother finishes showering. So she plants herself at the kitchen counter in the one chair that has full view of both the front and back door. Waiting for Rick to return.

Katelyn is still at her post. Still waiting for Rick. When Jason comes waltzing down the stairs and wanders into the kitchen. He is fresh out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Katelyn immediately yanks the bottom of her nightshirt down and holds it between her thighs to make sure her panties aren't showing.

Katelyn wonders for a moment why she is hiding her panties and being so modest. After all Jason is running around wrapped in just a towel. This isn't all that odd either. She has seen her brother in a towel more times than she can count, but this time something is different. This time it looks to her like Jason has a bit of an erection.

Katelyn can't remember ever seeing her brother with an erection before, and lord knows she has looked for one plenty of times. Seeing her brother's cock pushing against the towel is just too hard to ignore, and Katelyn just can't help teasing him about it.

"Nice tent Jason." Katelyn grins.

Jason reaches down to adjust himself, using that trick of pushing his penis to the side so it isn't pushing the front of his towel straight out.

"I don't have a... It was just bent up at an odd angle and..." Jason stops in the middle of his explanation knowing his sister isn't buying it. Then he attempts to change the subject.

"What are you still doing up anyway sis? I thought you went to bed."

"I thought I'd sit here and wait for... um, well... wait until I could wind down a bit." Katelyn just can't make herself tell Jason the real reason she is there is so she can try to have sex with Rick.

Jason doesn't seem to care one bit why his sister's explanation didn't make sense. He is just happy that she isn't still teasing him about having a boner. Jason goes on doing what he came down starts for in the first place. He opens up the fridge, and pulls a can of Coke from somewhere in the back.

"Since when did you start drinking Coke at bed time? Doesn't the caffeine keep you awake?"

"It's not for me. It's for Rick, and caffeine doesn't seem to affect him."

"Speaking of Rick, any idea where he went? I haven't seen him since we got back... and, um, I um... I don't want to lock the doors in case he is outside or something." Katelyn still stumbles over every word, unable to explain her interest in Rick to her brother.

"Oh, you can go ahead and lock up. Rick is up in the bedroom waiting for me to bring him this soda."

"What? How did he get there? And why are you waiting on him? Couldn't he come get his own soda?" Katelyn asks her brother hoping he will put the can of Coke back and make Rick come down to the kitchen.

"Rick's been in the room since I got out of the shower, and I'm just being a good host." Jason answers as he heads up the stairs with Rick's Coke.

How Rick got past her and into the bedroom is beyond Katelyn. She is sure she looked everywhere in the beach house before she sat at that counter waiting for him. She wonders if she dozed off and didn't see him coming back into the house. She can't think of any other way he could have gotten into that room without her noticing.

How Rick got into that room doesn't really matter. Now that she knows where he is, she just needs to come up with a way to get Rick out of that room and into hers. All she wants is to snuggle up with him without her brother interfering, but as hard as she tries, she can't come up with a single option that will get Rick out of that room without her brother knowing about it.

Katelyn is frustrated. Every scheme she comes up with has Jason in her way. Then remembers something from back when she was a child. It isn't exactly going to get her alone with Rick, but this idea does give her an option for a different kind of satisfaction.

When she was young she found a gap between the beach house's master bedroom door and the jamb, down low, right next to the floor. By pulling back the door's molding a bit, that gap would become just wide enough to see into the master bedroom.

Now she is hoping that her little spy hole hasn't been found and fixed. If she can't have sex with Rick, she at least wants to catch a glimpse of his naked body as he gets ready for bed. So she creeps up the stairs and down the hallway, quietly laying down where the gap had been. Sure enough the crack is still there. Katelyn quietly pulls the trim back and starts looking in on her brother and his friend.

As Katelyn peers through the gap, she sees someone is sitting on the edge of the bed. She tilts her head to get a better look, and sees that the one on the bed is Rick. A rush of excitement runs through her body. He is sitting close to the edge of the bed and is shirtless. Even though she has already seen him shirtless, the fact that she is spying on him excites her. Of course she is hoping to see much more. So Katelyn lies there barely breathing, not wanting to make a sound, watching and waiting.

Finally she is rewarded. Rick moves closer to the edge of the bed and she sees that he is completely naked. Then he leans back and his cock comes into view. Katelyn trembles with excitement. Rick's cock is hard, and he has hold of the base waving it up and down. It is as if he knows she is watching and he is teasing her with it. Katelyn wants so badly to burst into the room touch it.

Watching Rick play with himself like that excites her, and her hand instinctively moves to her breast and she squeezes it as she bites her lip. Then almost as if it had a mind of its own, Katelyn's hand slips off of her breast and glides down past her navel and into her panties. A light brush of her fingers across the wispy hair over her clit sets her loins on fire. Her pent up desire for Rick is incredible. If she can't be with him, at least she can make the most of watching him.

Then just as her finger parts her lips and slides along her wetness, Jason walks in front of Rick. Katelyn's brother is unwittingly blocking the view that she had found so intensely exciting. Katelyn pulls her hand from her crotch and frantically waves it through the air as if Jason were a fly that she could simply shoo out of the way. Of course the waving of her hand does nothing. Instead her frantic swats at the air seem to make Jason linger in front of Rick even longer.

Katelyn finally stops flailing her hand and lays there watching. She hopes her brother will move out of the way before Rick gets dressed, but Jason doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Katelyn can hear the boys muffled voices making their way under the door, but she can't quite hear what they are saying. Whatever they are talking about has Jason frozen in his tracks. He hasn't budged an inch since he first blocked her view.

Finally, Jason moves. But Instead of getting out of her way, Katelyn sees her brother kneel down to pick something up from the floor. She can see Rick's shirtless body again, but her brother is still in the way of what she really wants to see.

Then Katelyn sees Jason's head slowly moving up and down. For a moment Katelyn wonders what is going on. Then she realizes that Jason isn't picking something up. This just can't be. It looks to her like Jason is sucking Rick's cock. Katelyn just can't believe what she is seeing. Apparently her brother is gay.

Now everything starts making sense. The overt friendliness between Rick and her brother. The way they tickled and poked each other way more than they did her back in town. The fight they had over Rick kissing that singer. Even the way Rick seemed to purposely make his voice lilt a little whenever he said the word sailor. Yup, both Rick and her brother are definitely gay. And the reason she didn't find Rick anywhere in the beach house earlier? Well that was easy. They had both been in the shower together.

Katelyn knows that they have no idea she is watching them. Yet it feels as if she is intruding on them in a deeply personal way. Part of her wants to look away, but like a seeing a train wreck, she can't stop watching. So she just lies there on the floor peering through the gap, staying completely still, trying not to make a sound as she watches her brother sucking Rick's cock. As Jason's head glides up and down, the muffled sexy sounds of pleasure leaking out from under the bedroom door turn Katelyn on.

Katelyn is mesmerized by what she is watching. Deep down she knows what it means to be gay. She knows that Rick is only interested in boys, but she wonders if he would ever let a girl do that to him. She also wonders if she could give Rick the kind of intense pleasure that her brother is obviously providing. Then she wonders if it takes some kind of special skill to suck a boy, or if any kind of sucking will do.

Next her thoughts turn to Jason. She wonders if he likes the way Rick's cock feels in his mouth, and what it tastes like. The thoughts she is having are all very foreign to her... so dirty... so wrong. Nonetheless, she keeps staring through that crack. Viewing the spectacle, while intensely sexual thoughts feelings wander through her head.

Soon she sees Jason's head moving faster. Then Rick's body stiffens and Jason's head stops moving for a moment. She hears a low deep moan, and Jason's head starts slowly moving again as Rick falls back limp onto the bed. Katelyn isn't sure, but she thinks that her brother just made Rick come.

She wonders why she didn't see Rick's cum squirting out the way her friends had told her it would. Then she realizes that Jason must have made Rick come in his mouth, and she wonders if Jason liked that. She is pretty sure she would like it if Rick were to fill her a mouth with his boy cream.

Even after Rick seemed to be done coming, Katelyn watched intently to see what was next. When she saw Jason getting up, she assumed they would trade places and Rick would take his turn sucking her brother. To her horror, instead of taking his place on the bed, Jason got up and started walking straight towards the door she was hidden behind.

A rush of fear ran up Katelyn's spine. There was no way she wanted to be caught spying on her brother. Not now. Not with what she just saw. In a split second that fear turned to adrenaline and took control of her body as she jumped up and ran tip-toe back to her bedroom as fast as she could.

Katelyn could hear Jason yank open the door just as she turned sideways to squeeze into the darkness of her room. Then trying desperately not to make a sound, she rushed toward the bed, only to trip over a shoe she had left in the middle of the floor. Katelyn bites her lip to keep from crying out, and can't believe how much pain and noise one little shoe can make.

That was a very close call. Katelyn is pretty sure Jason saw her darting away from the door. But in case he didn't see her, or hear that damn shoe, she quickly slides onto her bed and lays as still as possible. Then she tries her best to pretend to be asleep while her heart nearly pounds out of her chest.

Laying there with her eyes closed she hears her brother quietly call her name from across the hallway, but she does not answer. Again, Jason whispers her name. This time with his head poked just inside her doorway. Still, Katelyn remains silent and doesn't give up her ruse, even though she is sure she has been caught.

Even if Jason didn't see her running away, she has an even bigger problem. Her panties are still pulled down across her thighs from when she was fingering herself over the sight of Rick's hardness. All Jason has to do is look, and he could easily see his little sister's pussy. If she does anything to cover herself he will know she is faking being asleep. Then just about the time she is ready to give in and confess to her spying, her brother seems to give up and goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After the panic of almost being caught subsides, Katelyn lies in her bed for the longest time thinking. She replays the events of the day in her mind, and marvels at what she just saw. In her thoughts the fact that her brother truly is gay slowly sinks in. She thinks about how hard it must have been for Rick and Jason to include her in their activities all day, but she is grateful that they did.

She imagines Rick and Jason being together back at the college. She thinks about Rick and Jason showering together and rubbing their slippery bodies together. Then she imagines Rick and Jason including her in their shower, all soaped up with both Rick and her brother rubbing themselves all over her sensitive young body.

Then she starts thinking about what she saw her brother do to Rick, and she wonders why he would want to do that. She also wonders what it might be like to make a boy come in her mouth. Years ago, when she first learned what it meant to give a blowjob, she thought it sounded gross. Now after seeing how much Rick enjoyed it, all she can think about is using her mouth to make a boy come.

All these thoughts about sucking a boy off makes Katelyn want to masturbate, but with the door to her room still half open, and the boys roaming up and down the hall, she doesn't have the nerve. Katelyn is sure the boys will be in bed soon and she will be able to finger pussy, but she is exhausted. She ends up falling asleep long before the boys finally go to bed.

It's late the next morning when Katelyn finally gets up. She wanders through the beach house and as expected doesn't see Rick or Jason anywhere. She assumes they left her there to sleep in, while they went for an early swim. Or even worse, they ditched her and went out for a day at the beach without her.

Of course she knows how to find out if they are indeed gone. A quick look through the crack and she sees that the boys are still in bed. She is surprised that she was actually the first one up for the day. So Katelyn quietly helps herself to some breakfast while she waits for the boys to get out of bed.

Katelyn is sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal when Jason wanders into the kitchen. Jason plods past his sister cautiously eyeing Katelyn and the huge grin she has plastered across her face. He can't imagine why she is up so early or what she could possibly be grinning about.

"Good morning Jason." Katelyn greets her brother in a sing song voice.

Jason rattles the empty pot in the coffee maker wishing someone would have remembered to set the timer the night before, then he pushes the button to start it brewing.

"Morning Sis." Jason half grumbles.

"So you're gay now?" Katelyn jabs, getting straight to the point.

Jason turns to his sister with his eyes wide open, not wanting to believe the words that just came from her mouth.

"So you WERE up spying on us through the door gap last night. AND it was you running back to your room that I heard."

"What? You know about the door gap?" Katelyn asks wondering how he knew about her special little place to spy.

1...34567...10