All Comments on 'Boxing Match'

by quale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fetish

Should be in fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Leroy's gf

you went from Leroy's gf being Krista to Anita

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
just a little more

you sould have written the part when they pee on her

qualequalealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Oops

I thought I had fixed all the name problems. Thanks for the tip. I will see about fixing and update it when I get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Writing

Can you please write the part wher she gets pissed on? And maybe more? I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Lugie" really?

What are you -- 16 years old? "Lugie"? maybe 15 years old?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see how she rubs cum all over her tits when her hands are tied behind her back. This was pretty puerile stuff although the grammar and spelling used would indicate that the author wouldn't know what puerile meant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then... His mother came into his room unannounced. ” Qualey, quit wasting time, and do your homework. I don’t want you, to have to repeat 8th grade again”. So Qualey hit send, on his latest submission to Literotica. Hoping that tomorrow, he could finally get up the nerve, to say hi to the new girl. Being in a Catholic school was a tough lot. The only time he ever got female attention, is when the Nuns smacked him with the ruler. For some reason he couldn’t explain, he was starting to like it.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous