All Comments on 'Brad and Lora Ch. 01: The Beginning'

by one2many

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks so much for sharing. A great description of First time swinging

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff

Let's hear more about these four.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Excellent

You did a fantastic job of setting the scene and allowing the action to take place at a slow and methodical pace that feels very realistic. These couples are taking incremental baby steps toward a full swap, which feels more natural than jumping straight into it.

I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for contributing.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 6 years ago
Good description

Of the excitement around the first swing... even a soft swing can be very hot.

Never been to an open swinger party where condoms were not a must. No one wants to dip into a pussy pouring over with cumm... it’s just too messy and would end the party for that couple... just sayin...Condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of course Swinger Joe would like it.

He is a swinger. He likes all swings. I hear he's even got one of those tire swings out behind the trailer. His wife lets him play on it while the real men take care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

Realistic... We have been in that very position before, except with friends we had known for years.. Happy to say that that led to 20 years of sharing sex with other couples.. All friends, never strangers.. Wonderful memories.. :o)

I do have to wonder why those who think this terrible, even read such a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It seemed real to me as I have been in their situation before as a newbie to swinging. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea. But do not condemn those simply because you are not into things like this. As far as condoms that is every person's choice. I for one enjoy fucking a cum filled pussy. It is different and very juicy. So if you don't like these type of stories, then go elsewhere and quit reading them. But don't bash them because they did not suite your tastes!!! I enjoyed the story and will be looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Swinging is for pathetic wimps. Just admit it, you like watching your wife getting fucked by other men. Willing cuckoldry is what you enjoy. Admit it. Nothing to be ashamed of. It takes all kinds, even if they're pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Dear repetitive anony

We get it. Okay? We get it.

You don’t know what the word “fetish” means. No need to keep reminding us.

Gotta love all the idiots who visit the swinging category of an erotic website to whine, preach, and moralize about swinging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
put this under Group

it would get a better review

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stroke story !

Hot stuff !

Your next installment should feature Lora sucking the cum running from Kristi's cunt while Mike fucks her as she sucks off Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So humiliating.

My wife and I are probably the only couple we know who isn't fucking everyone else they know. I mean, my parents fuck everyone in the neighbor hood, my brothers and sisters and their spouses are fucking each other and the entire community. I guess my wife and I just have a marriage that is too weak, or we lack the personal strength, confidence, and sense of adventure that all you swinging couples exhibit. And of course our marriage isn't nearly as intimate and sexual and enjoyable as all of you fucking everyone you meet on face book, and craig's list, and the local grocery store bulletin board. Since we only have ourselves to seek pleasure, we try to compensate by having sex two or three times a week. But I'm certain our sexual and emotional satisfaction is only a faint glimmer of what all you swingers enjoy. You must be getting fucked several times a day, every day! I've read all about it; it sounds so exciting and uplifting and enhancing. Please don't monogamy shame us.

We are of course stuck in our inhibited retro straight jacket morality that can't get past the taboos imposed by a sexually repressive domineering society. My wife and I are the only people we have had any type of sexual activity with in over 40 years! I know, pathetic. But its OK, we are dinosaurs, destined to die out soon and make way for all you liberated libertines, not shackled by pointless morals, vows, or even knowing or caring who are the fathers of your children. And with modern birth control, and of course the occasional round of STD drugs, its a no fault no foul full speed ahead lifestyle rush. It takes my breath away, just thinking about not knowing, nor caring, who my wife is fucking, or has fucked, or may be fucking in the future.

God, I respect your lifestyle so much. Almost as much as I respect you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Trash

Have to agree with you. The pathetic fuckers who need to share their wives to get off are the worst of the human race. Pathetic little men who get off watching their wives get fucked by others. No you don't get it swingerjoe, you're scum like all those that favor this kind of trash. Why don't you pimp your wife, if you're going to turn her into a whore, at least make some money off it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Wow, you write erotica well! I am not a swinging fan, but this was really well done.

Hey haters, this story is about a hot young couple that is already hot n nasty.

No one got left out, or humiliated.There is no hint the have anything more than a secular Union. In sum, FOR THEM, nothing was lost by them doing this.

Fanatical slobbering knee-jerk hatred of swinging makes you Pavlov's dog, not The Big Dog.

If you really want to oppose swinging effectively, write a realistic story about what can go wrong!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Thanks Anon, so humiliating... That was both a funny and effective post

A lot more entertaining and thought provoking than the typical "1 star fag cuck shit" comment

Boy the LW section can give a reader the impression monogamy is a threatened

species.

Depends on what ecosystem or niche of society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnneKimmAnneKimmover 5 years ago
Next Chapter!!!!

I so wish that you would write the next chapter to this! I just loved it and it really keeps my mind thinking of all the future possibilities!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Thank heavens, there will be no second chapter to this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

do they get together again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous