Brad and Lora Ch. 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
108 Followers

As softly as I could I explored the smooth skin just inside Kristi's panties. My fingers were stroking and searching, inching downward with every stroke, closer to her pussy. The action on the bed was nearly reaching a messy conclusion. The curvy lady on her hands and knees was doing her best to keep up her blowjob efforts but she was truly almost out of control.

She was being fucked brutally hard and deep in doggy style and the woman under her had her tongue latched on to her clit. It was evident her husband was close to cumming in her mouth and she was a tangle of emotions, encouraging her lovers not to stop.

Everyone in the room was mesmerized at the scene before them. Many were also engaged in sex while watching. The sound of fingers filling wet pussy and cocks being stroked was everywhere. Kristi rested her head back on my shoulder as my hand ventured closer to her sex. The smack, smack, smacking sound of sex filled the room and our minds.

Kristi was slowly pushing her ass back against my cock and slowly grinding into it and then forward against my exploring fingers while still stroking the back of my hand. I knew she must have felt the obvious wet spot my leaking cock was making on my boxers but I didn't care, the warm feel of her clutching ass cheeks was divine.

Stretching my fingers as far as they could reach I finally felt the softness of her closely trimmed pubes at the very top of her pussy lips and she grabbed my arm, trapping me in place. I was only a few millimeters from the warm wetness I yearned for and knew I would find between her lower lips.

We both groaned in frustration as she continued stroking my arm, sort of as a consolation for stopping me, and insinuating a bit of a promise for later. I didn't force my hand lower but I did firmly pull her back harder into my erection and we both ground against each other.

The foursome on the bed came to a beautiful, loud, messy, crashing climax. The blond ended up with a mouthful of cum and appeared to have squirted on the lady's face below her while the man fucking her filled her pussy with a tremendous amount of cum that leaked down on the lady below also.

The entire room smelled of sex and passion, a combination of cum and pussy and sweat and the heat of all the bodies. It was a very powerful aphrodisiac.

We were left absolutely breathless at the sight and aroused beyond all belief. In a daze we decided we needed to freshen our drinks but I don't think anyone really thought about another drink. I know my thought was "Let's get back to the room and fuck!"

Once in the room spouses were reunited as Kristi rejoined Mike and Lora was by my side. The only place to sit was on the bed and I lay back and pulled Lora to me. She draped herself over me and we kissed deep. I felt the bed move and noticed Mike and Kristi were kissing also.

One of Kristi's shapely legs was draped over Mike's, offering Lora and I a perfect view of her barely covered ass and pussy. The slightly damp, dark spot on the crotch of her panties seemed to perfectly describe how we all felt, and I felt proud that I had contributed to that. We held each other tighter as we watched the scene before us.

Mike unbuttoned the last of Kristi's blouse and opened it to our view. First he kissed and then caressed one breast, then the other. He was teasing the same excited nipples I had enjoyed only minutes before. I did the same to Lora and completely removed her blouse, capturing both her beautifully aroused breasts in my hands before trapping one crinkly hard nipple in my lips.

We were watching them and they in turn were watching us, in a erotic game of 'Simon Says.' I ventured a hand up Lora's leg to the scorching hot crotch of her skimpy panties and watched breathlessly as Mike did the same to Kristi.

Now the sound of heavy breathing was quite evident in the room. I really thought Lora or Kristi was going to protest or stop the actions but there were no complaints from either lady. They were in the same wild state of arousal as us guys.

Lora and I watched in awe as Mike slid a finger inside the leg hole of Kristi's panties and pulled the crotch aside. I think everyone was holding their breath as she was exposed to us. It was like he was offering us our first peek at her.

Kristi didn't protest or shrink away, in fact she pushed her hips upward, seeking contact with his hand. Her wetness had matted what little pubic hair she had and clung to her inflamed pussy lips, drawing our eyes to her burning center like a moth to flame.

Kristi's pussy was very sexy looking. Her lips were wet and shiny and pink and plump. Her entire area was trimmed almost smooth and looked very tasty. Lora stifled a moan as Mike ventured one finger over Kristi's inflamed lips and then straight into her hot tunnel.

Kristi could not suppress her moan of excitement and it fueled our desire more. Mike reached under Kristi to remove her panties and she sighed sexily as she raised her hips to help him. He slid the panties down her legs and tossed them to the side. Kristi now laid on the bed with her blouse totally open, her breasts on display and her legs spread wide as Mike fingered her.

Mike then looked over at us and nodded his head as if to say, "Your turn." Lora must have understood his gesture because I heard her moan in excitement. I mimicked Mike's moves as I laid her back totally exposed to their hungry eyes.

I looked over to Mike and Kristi and they were both watching us, wide eyed, as Mike continued his assault on her pussy. The look of lust on their faces was something I will never forget.

I caressed Lora's breast and teased her nipples into hardness and then slid my hand lower, over her tummy and into her panties. Lora caught her breath as I reached her sopping pussy and first ran my fingers softly up and down her outer lips gathering her abundant wetness, no doubt caused by Mike's earlier teasing.

Then I raised her legs and slid her panties off her legs. Mike and Kristi watched intently as her pussy was revealed. The sound of heavy breathing was pounding in the room. When her panties were off I spread her legs wide to give our friends the best view possible, exposing her totally shaven and puffy pussy to their eyes.

Then I entered her with my finger and pressed all the way into her. Lora ground her hips against my invasion and moaned satisfactorily. As I increased my effort she reached down to caress my cock through my boxers.

My cock was throbbing hard as she fished it out of my boxers. She stroked me in a long, slow motion as she looked first at my cock and then over at Mike and Kristi.

Mike and Kristi were lustily watching Lora stroke my cock as they silently groped each other. Lora slid my boxers off. She now had one hand cupping my balls and one hand stroking my shaft while still watching our guests all the time.

As she squeezed my shaft a large clear drop escaped the head of my cock and Kristi gasped at its appearance. Lora looked to see the source of her surprise and slowly bent down and licked the drop away just as it started to flow over the engorged head of my cock.

Kristi sighed again deeply at the sight as Lora captured the entire head of my cock in her mouth and sucked mightily as she raised her eyes to Kristi's, as if passing the baton.

As if not to be outdone, Kristi grabbed Mike's boxers with both hands and drew them down and off. She pushed him flat down onto the bed and forced his legs wider apart. His cock lay against his stomach and seemed to pulse with life.

She knelt on all fours and bent over fully to take his cock in her mouth. Mike's breath caught in his throat at the sensation and he muttered,"Oh fuck."

Kristi did not use her hands, only her mouth and she nearly had his entire cock in her mouth.

This was happening with four people on a king size bed, merely a foot or so apart, clearly close enough to reach out and touch. It was porn heaven but much hotter.

Lora roused me out of my reverie and nodded toward the mirror. Kristi was positioned perfectly so we could see her cute ass and pussy in the mirror as she bent over to suck Mike.

Lora and I were both fixated on the sight of Kristi's obviously needy pussy reflected in the mirror. Her lips were slightly apart and inviting, and very wet and her prominent clitoris was threatening to break free of its protective hood.

It was a beautiful sight and her pussy looked ripe for a hard fucking. My cock jerked in Lora's hand and her pussy clenched down on my fingers. We were both lost in our own thoughts. I could think of nothing more that ramming my hard cock into that beautiful needy pussy and I know Lora was thinking of nothing more than planting her face in that beautiful snatch.

We looked back and forth from the front view of Kristi's blowjob to the rear view in the mirror of her pussy and ass. Evidently Kristi went down a little too far on Mike's cock because she coughed and sputtered a bit. Lora put a gentle hand on her back as if to soothe her.

Her hand softly stroked Kristi's back and ventured down to her hips and over her ass cheeks. Kristi raised her head in surprise but did not retreat from Lora's touch.

Looking in the mirror I could see Lora's hand mere centimeters from Kristi's needy pussy. Kristi had her eyes closed, her head back, and was panting like a steam engine. She made a subtle movement arching her back and pushing herself back toward Lora's hand.

Almost regretfully Lora removed her hand and Kristi sighed in disappointment. I truly think that if any one of us made a move to swapping partners at that moment, no one would complain.

We didn't make a move to swap, but as overcome with lust as we were, something had to happen. Lora moved first and straddled me and positioned my cock in just the right spot and sank down on me slow and deep.

Kristi and Mike watched intently the whole time and did the same. We fucked our own spouse and watched the other couple as they watched us. My eyes were glued to the point where Kristi's pussy was stretched around Mike's cock and I'm sure they had a similar view.

It was a very memorable sight but really didn't last long. We were all too over stimulated to last long and soon moans reached a fever pitch and we all came pretty close together, one couple encouraging the other.

It was pretty quiet after that, heavy breathing returning to normal, and shyness setting in. There is no really proper way to uncouple with other's watching.

Kristi rose up off Mike first and a river of white cum ran from her. "Oh my," she said slightly embarrassed, but then nervously laughed. And then we all laughed as Lora rose up off me with the same results.

I made a bathroom run for towels and we all cleaned up as best we could. Then we had to sift through the tangle of clothes. Whose panties, whose boxers?

It was very late and Mike and Kristi said they had to get home. We offered half of our bed for the night but they reluctantly refused. I picked up Kristi's panties and held them as she stepped into them. I followed up with a kiss to her belly button and a warm and thorough groping of her pussy, which earned me a satisfying sigh from her. This time she ground her mound against my hand. It was our first real intimate contact.

Unthinking, I raised my hand to my lips and kissed my musk filled fingers. Kristi smiled at me and just shook her head. Suddenly Lora appeared beside me and brought those same fingers to her lips and slowly kissed each one, all the while eyeing Kristi.

While Kristi had smiled at me, the look between her and Lora was smoldering hot and filled with something else. Perhaps hope or promise, I couldn't tell.

"You two are very bad," Kristi said as she patted the side of my face. We kissed and hugged goodnight and promised to keep in touch.

Lora and I laughed nervously about our encounter but it wasn't a funny situation. It was the sexiest, bawdiest, night of our lives and we loved every minute of it. We woke twice during the night whispering, "Are you awake?" "Yes, you?" "Do you remember seeing Kristi's pussy in the mirror?" or "Do you remember those couples on the bed? Could we ever do something like that?"

Those memories and the thought of doing something like that led to sex all night long, hard, deep, pounding sex.

We hoped to see Mike and Kristi again.

one2many
one2many
108 Followers
12