All Comments on 'Brad's Revenge Ch. 02'

by DolorMaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
OHHH MY GOODNESS!!!

this was a really good story, wasn't feeling the scat play for a lack of a better word, buti liked the story as a whole.

Smiles and thanks my lucky stars, that I don't belong to some one that evil lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Less.

The story sucked. Too much physicaly abuse. Wasn't erotic at all. Just disgusting.

And Scat play? Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yuck

I was so into it until I read about piles of shit and piss. Instant turnoff.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Why do wimps,wusses and cringy cry babies like Brad at all attend High School?!;))why not stay sheltered at home and take distance education high schooling?!;))

Brad cannot handle conflicts with a girl Sara....his schoolmate...and broods for years to get revenge!!

A few years later he holds her captive as a sex slave against her will ...and makes her go through insufferable twisted miseries and humiliations in the name of bdsm!!

....and as usual,without taking her due release,Sara is all gush mush and gaga.. over a magical new world Brad has unleashed for her through horrid tortures and humiliations,and begs to be kept on as a slave with him?!!;))writer might as well put in..Sara does not think with a mind but thinks with Brad's Dick!!;))

....the last stage torture competition programme 'slave' er what he calls Sara...was a humiliation slimepit!! ;))

....Smug as you feel as very manly after making Sara go through such hell....I crown you as being a super pathetic specimen of manhood!! ;)) even basic 'charms' that pull girls to you as a magnet..without the need of enforced slavery....were and are obviously utterly absent in your 'manhood'!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AND THAT AIN'T ALL....

I want the quarter million back.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Kinky Story!!

I enjoyed reading Part 2 of this story--a little far-fetched ,but I got a hard-on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
new chapters

need the mom and daughter together. then slave bred with daughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous