Brad's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

slave knew she was beaten. She slowly stood up and then knelt beside the bench with her head bowed in defeat.

Dante glanced over at a stoic Brad as he again stood up and motioned for the crowd to quiet down. "Winner of round two by forfeit is little Amy. She leads 2 to 0." He saw Dr. Bob and his lawyer excitedly high five each other.

More drinks were brought to the men as money exchanged hands. Tank and the other two men removed the benches and brought in two mechanical contraptions and two padded sawhorses. The slave girls were stripped of their latex panties and bent over the sawhorses. Their ankles and thighs were tightly strapped together and their wrists were bound to the base of the front legs. A wide strap secured their waists to the horses. This put their asses in perfect position for a serious spanking. The machines were then aligned next to the girls.

Dante walked over to the two bound girls. "Here we go, round three is the spanking machine. I had an engineer make these two little machines. They each have a mechanical arm that can be set to swing at a preset speed and force. And on that arm I can attach a crop, or paddle or cane. So when I start the program, it will give these two little cunts an identical swat on their cute asses. As time goes by, the swats get harder and faster and the position will slightly change up and down their asses and thighs."

"The loser will be the first one to either say 'I quit' or pass out." Dante looked at Brad and continued. "And, of course, if slave loses then she will be 0 for 3 and will lose this contest." He then attached a wooden paddle slightly wider than a ruler to both arms. Dante sat back down and simultaneously hit two buttons on a remote. Almost immediately the arms pulled back and released. The paddles struck the helpless girls' asses at the same time sounding like a gunshot in the room.

Both girls yelped in surprise and pain as the arms reset. After fifteen seconds, the arms released again. And again. And again. The strokes kept getting faster and harder as the slaves whimpered and struggled futilely against their restraints. After fifteen minutes the program ended leaving their asses and thighs a bright red with some bruising.

Tank replaced the paddles with thin, wooden canes. When the program restarted, the girls screamed in pain with the first hit. As the arms pulled back, a white welt could be seen forming against the deep red of their asses. The strokes seemed more vicious this time. Their asses were soon covered in raised purplish welts as sweat glistened off their nude bodies.

Brad watched slave very closely. She suddenly got quiet and still causing one of the men to check if she had passed out. She was very much awake. She just was slipping deep into subspace as Brad had taught her. Amy, however, started to really struggle and scream as the program ended.

This time the canes were replaced with a very thin, metal rod covered in latex. The first stroke of the rods whistled through the air as they hit the girls in that sweet spot where ass meets thigh. Amy jerked her head up and let out an ear shattering scream as she mercifully passed out. When the arm pulled back everyone, could see a thin line of blood where the rod had broken the abused skin on each girl.

Dante jumped up and made sure Amy was out before declaring the winner. "Round three goes to slave. That makes the score Amy 2, slave 1." He walked over to slave and gently rubbed her ass with his palm. He felt the heat rising from her abused skin as slave softly moaned. He looked at his men and smiled. "Get 'em ready for round four, boys."

They quickly released the two abused women and laid them down on their stomachs. Tank put a small capsule under Amy's nose and she quickly came to shaking her head and groaning in pain. The other two men removed the sawhorses and machines and rolled in two odd pieces of equipment.

Two upright steel pipes with heavy bases were connected to each other with a one inch copper pipe. An electrical box was hooked to cables dangling from the copper pipe and then was plugged into an outlet. slave was picked up and made to straddle the copper pipe. Her arms were bound behind her back and were attached to her collar. Her ankles were cuffed and connected with a short chain. With all three men working together they positioned the copper pipe so that if slave was standing flatfooted, her shaved pussy rested on the pipe. But if she stood on her toes, her pussy was an inch above the pipe. As a finishing touch, alligator clamps were attached to her nipples and eight ounce weights were hung from them. Amy received the identical treatment on her own set of pipes.

Again, Dante stood and explained. "Round four is the electric horse. These two cunts will be standing on their toes. We turn these babies on and the copper pipe becomes electrified. It can be set from a mild buzz to extra crispy. When their calves tire out and their heels get close to the ground, their little pussies will get close or touch the copper pipes. That will complete the circuit and they get zapped. It is not dangerous just hurts like a mother I would think. Oh, and so everyone can get a good look we have a camera focused on their little pussies that is transmitting to those 2 plasmas on the wall."

"First one to say 'I quit' or passes out loses. If Amy wins, it's over and she wins the contest. If slave wins, then we go to the final round. Up on your toes, bitches." Dante walked back to his seat and Tank handed him a remote control. He raised his hand to get everyone's attention and hit a button starting the round.

At first, nothing happened. Then after a couple of minutes, Amy started to lower her left heel. Her already sore pussy neared the pipe as she suddenly yelped and jumped back up on her toes. slave was staring straight ahead and stood very still. Years of working out and tennis had sculpted her calves into toned muscle. Amy started to sink again only to get another brief zap to her abused cunt.

Dante sensed that he needed to pick up the pace. He dialed up the intensity of the electricity flowing through the pipes and signaled for Julius and T-Bone to get involved. They each picked up a thin, whippy crop and moved behind the poor girls. They slowly and methodically slashed the crops across their tense calves and thighs. Both girls started to falter. Almost at the same time their heels touched the ground and their pussies touched the copper. But only for a second as they both screamed and bounced back up on their tiptoes. Amy was obviously wearing out as only a few seconds later she started to sink back down.

The intensity was increased again. Amy's calves were trembling as she lowered herself down. Everyone watched the monitors closely as a tiny blue spark came off the pipe to zap her labia. She howled in pain and shook her head as the crowd roared with excitement. Amy quickly got back up on point as slave started to lower herself after a particularly vicious slash on her calf. This time a spark jumped to her clit piercing and the sudden pain caused her to stumble landing fully on the copper pipe as it mercilessly electrocuted her sore pussy.

slave quickly regained her footing and tried to focus on Brad. At the same time Amy was showing more signs of failing. She would lower herself only to get shocked and would quickly rise back up only seconds later to go back down.

Dante increased the intensity to its maximum setting. It still would cause no damage but would feel as though they had been hit with a cattle prod in their most sensitive of areas. Both girls were slowly nearing the pipes when Amy got a cramp in her calf that caused her heel to hit the ground. The crowd could hear the static hiss as the electricity surged through her cunt. She let out an inhuman scream as her whole body shook in pain. Amy could take no more. "I quit! I quit!" she screamed. "Please, Master, please. I quit." She hung her head as tears coursed down her cheeks.

Much to slave's relief, Dante turned the devices off and stood up. "Now we have a contest. It's all even at 2-2. We will decide this fucker with an S&M obstacle course. Winner of it is the champ. Take a break guys while we set it up."

As Dante directed, his men quickly removed the girls from the tormenting pipes. (Dante removed the clamps from each nipple himself eliciting squeals of pain.) The girls then quietly knelt in the center of the room as the men worked around them. All of the slave girls that had been serving the men were called over to the far side of the room and lined up in two rows. With everything in order, Dante called the men back to their seats.

"Alright, let's get this going. Let me explain what we have here. Each girl starts in the center of the room with arms bound behind them wrist tied to opposite elbow. On go, they will run to the station in the far left corner. There are two trays there on the floor each with three half dollars in the bottom. They will pick up a coin with their mouth and move to the next station." Dante smiled as he playfully paused. "Oh yeah, all the little bitches that have been serving you tonight were only too happy to hide the coins under their piss and shit." Groans and laughter filled the room.

"Then, they have to run the gauntlet by crawling between the legs of those same girls who are standing in two rows of five girls each with their legs spread. They are armed with flexible canes and as slave and Amy struggle under their legs they get to pop the contestants' ass and thighs with the canes to hurry them along."

Dante continued. "They then will get up and run over to the dildo bench on the far right wall and plop their sore little pussy down on the smallest dildo. They will then hop up and run over to my special crotch rope." Two cotton ropes extended thirty feet between wooden supports right in front of the spectators. The supports were built like staircases on both sides. The ropes were about three feet off the floor and were pulled very tight. "They will run up the steps on one side and as they walk down the other side, they will straddle the rope. They will move as fast as they can with that rope slicing into their pussies. Oh and just for kicks the guys tied a few knots in the rope at various points. Then they walk up the stairs on the opposite side to get off the rope and then go down the other side."

Dante finished by walking over to the two girls, kneeling with heads lowered. "They will then run to the center here and deposit the coins in the boxes. The coins must be clean before they are deposited so those tongues will be working while they are running. Each girl does three laps. The first bitch to drop three coins in the box is the winner."

With the rules explained, the betting reached a feverish pitch. slave knelt quietly trying to focus on the trial ahead of her. She let her mind play over all the things Brad had done to her and how she had grown as a submissive and as a woman. But she knew she had screwed up and disappointed her Master. She looked up and saw Brad staring at her. His look was not one of anger but of pride. slave sat up a bit straighter and pushed her chest out a little further. Just before she lowered her head down, she saw Brad wink and she knew that everything was okay.

"On your mark." Amy and slave stood in the center of the room. "Get set. Go!" They ran to the trays on the dirt floor. Amy was scared of the thought of losing and having served as a toilet slave once as a punishment she knew how to deal with the humiliation that faced her. She dropped to her knees, held her breath and using her tongue quickly found a coin. But to pick it up she realized that she would need her teeth. She lowered her face into the foul mess and tasting more than a little shit she caught a coin between her teeth and started to the next station.

slave, however, was much more reluctant to find her coin. The smell was horrible and she could not imagine using her mouth in that mound of waste. She knelt beside her tray but was frozen. She was used to being humiliated and being treated as less than human but this was too much. As her face burned with humiliation she examined the tray and saw the edge of a coin sticking out under the shit. She used her tongue to move it away and snagged it with her teeth. She gagged from the taste and the smell and the thought of what they were making her do. Turning on her knees she saw that Amy was already halfway through the gauntlet of slave girls armed with their wicked canes.

With the crowd cheering, she walked on her knees to the first girl. As she got close, she lowered her upper body until her breasts drug the ground and moved between the first girl's legs. As slave's shoulders cleared the girl's legs, she felt a vicious stripe on her left cheek. She moved even faster only to be rewarded with an equally painful one on her right cheek. (All of the slave girls were told that if they held back in the slightest they would be the next one going through this ordeal.) She heard Amy squeal well ahead of her as the last girl Amy approached slashed her cane between her cheeks, striking her tender asshole. slave tried to move faster ignoring the pain on her already battered ass. She cleared the last girl and struggled to stand up. She saw Amy already lowering herself onto the dildo bench as she ran to her own bench.

Amy had already stood back up and was onto the next station when slave straddled the bench and quickly dropped down on the un-lubricated dildo. With the abuse that her pussy had already suffered this violation was very painful. She ignored the pain and got up to run to the crotch ropes.

As she ran up the steps, she heard Amy moaning ahead of her. She focused on her own problems and straddled the taut rope as she walked down the steps until her feet again touched the dirt floor. She quickly realized why her competitor was moaning. The cotton rope was just at the right height to cut cruelly into her tortured cunt. As she moved, it felt as though she was being cut in two. Then when she hit the first knot, it pounded into her clit and drug through her pussy only to bounce across her asshole as she cleared it. She saw that Amy was struggling as her cunt had taken much more abuse from the cruel copper pipes than slave had. This urged her to move even faster.

The two girls hit the steps at the same time and ran to the center of the room. Amy bumped slave hard causing her to almost fall. They quickly spit out the now shiny coins that they had held in their mouth the entire time. Both girls ran to the trays to collect another coin. Amy knew that this was where she held an advantage over slave. She drove her face into the shit and piss using her tongue to find a coin. She grabbed it in her teeth and with her nose and mouth coated in shit she turned to face the gauntlet.

slave, however, was not as lucky this time. She tentatively used her tongue to find a coin but quickly realized that she was going to have little choice if she was to win. She finally found one and grabbed it with her teeth only to emerge with a grimace as the men laughed at her plight. As she moved to the gauntlet, she hesitantly took the coin in her mouth and cleaned it tasting the foul mess that covered it as well as her own mouth and nose.

As she reached the first girl, her heart sank as she saw Amy clearing the last girl in her row. She moved as fast as she could despite aching muscles and the pain from the whippy canes across her ass. She ran to the dildos and plopped her pussy down and hopped up quickly. Amy was already a third of the way across the crotch rope when slave hit the steps. Amy's strategy was obviously to move as fast as she could at the start since she would need more time with the rope that she felt was slowly bisecting her crotch. slave moved as fast as she could but the pain was more severe this time as the rope had already done its damage once. Amy cleared the steps first and ran to deposit her coin. As slave ran to her own box, she glanced at Brad. His face was expressionless but he unmistakably mouthed the word, "Mine."

With renewed energy, slave ran to the foul trays and without hesitation lowered her face into the shit and pulled out the last coin in seconds. The crowd roared as they realized Amy was unaware how close the race was becoming. Slave crawled to the first girl as Amy was getting to her fourth in the row. She was catching up when one of the girls (a friend of Amy's) lashed out striking her with full force twice between her cheeks. The second slash of the crop caught her clit with the tip of the cane which caused slave to scream out and stumble. The men who had their money on slave groaned while Dr. Bob jumped out of his seat screaming in delight.

slave got back on her knees and moved quickly to finish the gauntlet only to see Amy already leaving the dildo bench. She ran to the bench and speared her pussy with the dildo feeling it bump painfully against her cervix. As she lowered her swollen cunt onto the rope for the final time, she saw that Amy was almost halfway done. With a deep breath in and her thoughts only on her Master, she unbelievably began to run with the rope cutting into her already tortured pussy. She knew she was probably bleeding but also knew that she would heal. The cheers from the crowd reached a fevered pitch. Amy quickened her pace but was obviously struggling. Both girls were covered in welts and bruises, their faces were coated in shit and their bodies were covered in sweat and grime. Their muscles were aching and their pussies and assholes were throbbing in pain.

They reached the steps with Amy a step ahead. But, slave, in a surprising move, jumped from the top of the steps landing perfectly. She ran to spit out her shiny coin with it hitting the box a second before Amy's. The crowd erupted in shouts of victory and disgust as slave was declared the winner by Dante.

Dr. Bob ran to Dante in protest. "She cheated! She should be disqualified because she jumped off the steps!" Tank appeared out of nowhere to step in front of the angry dentist. Dante gave him a toothy smile. "Nothing in the rules about that, Doc. Hell, one time a little bitch head butted another one so hard she fell out. Then the little cunt just strolled around the room with her competition unconscious."

Dr. Bob's lawyer pulled him away before the pudgy dentist got himself hurt. "Oh, hey, Doc," Dante called after the beaten man. "Don't forget. You and your buddy get to fuck the loser before you go."

The two men sullenly sat back down and drank more scotch. As bets were settled and the room calmed back down, Dante spoke. "Alright, gentlemen. The girls are getting hosed off in back and Amy will be right out for your pleasure. She may be a little sore but I bet that won't slow you bastards down much."

Amy reappeared being lead on a leash by Tank. He quickly strapped her down to a doctor's exam table and strapped her legs into stirrups. Her head was tilted back giving them full access to her mouth, cunt and ass. The men quickly lined up and began fucking the poor girl in all three of her holes. She moaned against a large cock as another cock thrust into her ravaged pussy in one stroke. Dr. Bob and his lawyer both took their turns with the dentist fucking her tight ass while his friend came down her throat.

Dante joined Brad near the holding cells. slave was clean after a long shower and lots of mouthwash and toothpaste. She knelt quietly on the floor. "So, Brad, what are you going to do with this cunt? I could sell her for you. She might get a nice piece of change in some markets."

Brad smiled at his friend. "It is a thought. She screwed up but then she did please me today. I was proud of her. I guess I'll keep her for now. After all, she is mine." Hearing that, slave crawled to her Master and reverently kissed his shoes as tears of joy coursed down her face.