Brad's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night at 3AM Dr. Bob was awakened by his doorbell. His new wife stirred next to him. "Whoizzit, honey?" Dr. Bob got out of bed and was putting on his robe as the bell rang again. "I'll see. Just go back to sleep."

The dentist opened the door angry at the late intrusion. Julius and T-Bone stood before him with an envelope. "What the fuck is this? What do you two want?'

Julius handed him the envelope. "Mr. Dante Jackson sends his regards. Better look inside."

Dr. Bob tore open the envelope. Inside were a number of 8x10 photos. The first few were of his new wife and her seventeen year old daughter and his daughter, Ashley, all asleep in their respective bedrooms. They were apparently taken with a night vision camera. The next few were of Dr. Bob and his lawyer taking a duffle bag from Tank Green, a major drug dealer and Dante's right hand man and both men chatting and drinking with Dante's friends, all dealers and felons. The last set showed Dr. Bob and his lawyer raping a nude, beaten and bound young girl in the ass and mouth.

Dr. Bob's face went pale as he sat down. "What is this?"

Julius spoke again. "Real simple, Doc. Your lawyer buddy is getting a set of his own right now, too. If you two fuckers go to the cops or if you try to sue your ex or Dante or anyone else or if you try to find your ex or if Dante or any of his men even see you again, several things will happen. The little pussies in these photos will be either snatched or raped or killed. The other photos will go to the cops and newspapers, your friends, family, coworkers, dental and bar associations, hell, anyone you have ever met. And if need be, you two will disappear after we get to work on you for a few days."

Julius paused. "Do I make myself clear? Do you get me, Doc?"

Dr. Bob and, across town, his lawyer both nodded their heads in agreement realizing they had made a serious mistake that would never be repeated.