All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 06'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Romantic1Romantic1almost 15 years ago
GREAT SERIES -

Well worth the read. I hope the episodes come closer together now. You're on a roll. One of the hottest on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MMMM...

Oh my GOD!!...which is exactly what I screamed when I was cumming. This was sooo hot! I will have to go back and read the first 5 installments and have some more fun playing with my pussy. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
worth the wait

This chapter was well worth the wait! But... I really hope the wait isn't this long for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, but

Great writing, great storyline, but at the pace you're publishing, it'll be 2012 by the time he gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I cannot wait to read the next installments. I'm almost completely rendered speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where's Brad?

Have you forgotten about this story?? I hope you are still planning to continue it...it's a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh my FAWK!!!

that was so damn fucking hot!! took me forever to read because i kept going back & rereading...the 69 & the wall fuck!!! UNNFF!!

Gary13Gary13about 13 years ago

Hey, Spot, great story, but, man, it's been going on two years! AND nine months ago you promised your fans something would be up soon.

You either are dead, or you don't care much about your readers. Not good.

I am, and I'm sure many others are eager to see what happens between Brad and Kelly.

Gary

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
GR8 more

We wait more... sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
condoms again

this is fantasy, not a condom commercial. therefore, ruined it for me. i have only read 2 chapters. assume all your work is like this.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandabout 7 years agoAuthor
To each his own..

Some authors on here write in a world without STDs. It works for them, and I enjoy their writing. Brad, while getting more sex than a lot of men get even in their fantasies, lives in a universe based on reality, where thugs like pregnancy and syphilis do exist. I'm sorry the condoms ruined it for you. There are many, many authors here who don't use them (at least in their writing).

MegamuffinMegamuffinalmost 7 years ago
Sorry to say it took me this long to start reading these again

But goddamn that chapter was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope the unnecessary criticisms don't get to you. The rest of us know why we keep coming back. 10/10

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

A great story, SITS. Your characters are alive and breathing to me, real people, which is the sign of a great author. Oh, and the sex is hot, too.

On to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1501 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES