All Comments on 'Brad's Seduction of Michelle'

by CasualSexTuesdsy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Fdwke35Fdwke35almost 7 years ago
Great story

I really liked you story. Please do not let it be your only one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done

Good enough! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that's a divorce

You made Joe too much of an idiot for my tastes. You want us to believe he didn't know what was happening right in front of his face. Not good.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
When she said no, it became rape.

But the real issue i have is you making Joe to be some moron. Youre telling us he would be furious that she fucked Brad before they were dating? WHO THE FUCK CARES?!? But you also want us to believe that Brad fucked her in front of Joe and neither of them noticed?

Go peddle your crazy somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is fiction!

Kinda harsh folks! Yes Joe is a moron who trusts his friend. But still very hot story. Just relax and enjoy the story, if you don't like it ok don't read anymore of the guys stuff. But by far no where near a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Much Love!

This was well written and the Way you worded their Love making threw me off, in a good way!! Keep making Quality shit like this and I'll keep cumming to it!! Elaborate on wether she's on Birth Control or not and possibly Dick Size! I liked the way it left it to the imagination and didn't have Taboo, but Taboo, is Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Great story. How long for the next chapter ?

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Seduction in title is misleading

It's garden variety noncon, where the victim gives into her lust. Not seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it. Good build up and good sex. Are you going to be doing any more writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCasualSexTuesdsy@CasualSexTuesdsy
Had dreams of writing and making movies when i was a younger man. Got old and missed out on lots of things so now i just fantasize. I know these stories are pretty simplistic. To be honest, they were written quickly and wildly. sort of like my brain puking up some things it ...