Brad's Seduction of Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, it's the middle of the night."

Michelle woke up aroused as his hand massaged her breasts under her nightgown and the other rubbed her pussy inside her panties. She pushed her head back into him, letting him play with her breasts and clit. She moaned softly, trying to keep herself from being too loud but she found herself especially excited. The mixture of the wine and the events with Brad had her worked up. Ordinarily, she'd stop him and tell him it was too late, but she needed a release.

He continued rubbing her clit, moving her to her back. Pulling up her nightgown, she allowed him access to her tits. He sucked and rubbed and worked her almost to the point of orgasm. Her breathing was quick and shallow and she wanted him inside her. She pushed herself up and he rolled back, throwing the covers off the bed. She threw her leg over him and balanced herself, taking his cock in her hand, to guide it in her but she froze. That was not her husband's dick. He pressed the head into her opening and pulled her down and before she knew it, she was impaled by what she realized was Brad's cock. She sat still, concentrating on not cumming. She'd been so close and having a dick in her was about to push her over the edge. When his hand found the flat of her stomach and his thumb pressed on her clit, that's all it took.

Michelle sputtered and bent forward as her orgasm racked her body. Her hands pressed hard into his chest, her fingers digging into his flesh. He began thrusting hard and fast up into her and as her orgasm subsided, she whimpered. She was scared, confused and yet unable to stop herself. She was too far gone and her hips rocked as she began to match his motions.

"Fuck"

Brad groaned as he arched his back to press hard into her, unloading what felt like to Michelle, a gallon of cum. Through the darkness, she reached out and rested her fingers over his mouth and shushed him, as she considered for a moment where her husband might be. But that thought was washed from her as he came. She whimpered as his seed washed through her and she bit her lip trying to keep quiet herself. Brad pushed himself up to a sitting position and pulled her close and she wrapped her arms around him. Michelle groaned softly with each slow gyration of her hips against his groin. Her fists were balled up behind him as she rode him slowly, stimulating her clit and her g-spot. His hand pressed on the small of her back, forcing her close as possible to him while the other held her by her neck, holding her face into his neck.

Their bodies were pressed close to each other as they sat and made slow love. Michelle rocked slowly, letting his cock slide in and out of her velvety love. The darkness hiding their illicit copulation as their soft moans and heavy breathing filled the air. She noted the bed making slow creaking noises like an old rusty sign swinging in a gentle breeze. Their soft moaning breaths keeping time with their love making. She un-balled her fists and rubbed her hands up and down his back, nuzzling his neck. Her nose taking in his musky scent that he'd produced from their love making. Her tongue played at his earlobe, tasting his salty skin. Brad responded in kind, kissing her neck and sucking gently on her earlobe as his hands explored her back and ass.

Michelle lost all concept of time and had no idea how long they made love like that. It seemed to go on forever yet end far too soon.

"I'm cumming."

Michelle whispered in his ear as her body tensed and she pulled herself close to him. Brad exhaled slowly as she felt his cock stiffen. Her stomach felt like it was being pulled inside out as her muscles contracted and her entire body tingled. Her eyes rolled in her head and she quivered with a body shaking, mind scrambling orgasm. Brad grunted as he exploded in her a second time, filling her with more of his semen.

The next thing Michelle was aware of was being laid back on her side of the bed and Brad covering her with the blankets. She was unable to form words as she whimpered softly as he left the room. 'Where is Joe' she thought for a moment as she drifted off to sleep.

Michelle's eyes slowly opened to the noise of Joe in the bathroom. She bolted to a sitting up position and checked herself. Her nightgown was pushed up over her breasts and the crotch of her panties were soaked with her juices and Brads cum.

"Shit, shit, shit"

Michelle slid out of the bed and found a fresh change of clothes and got dressed before Joe wandered out of the bathroom.

"I woke up on the floor beside the bed."

Michelle looked to where he was pointing and shrugged but inside she was screaming 'He was right beside the bed?!'

"Guess me and Brad drank a bit too much again."

Michelle just smirked as it occurred to her that Brad had been getting Joe drunk so he could be with her. Was he even looking for work? Was here just to seduce her? He had tricked her into having sex with him but she hadn't stopped it from happening. Michelle looked up at the ceiling and sighed. 'He'll be gone in by the end of the week' she thought.

12