Bragging Rights

Story Info
Friend's stories shock and arouse Meryl.
8.5k words
4.44
35.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meryl Bygate entered her walk-in wardrobe in search of special attire for her day ahead. Today she was due to meet her three longtime friends for lunch. There was always an element of friendly competition and the friends dressed immaculately for these luncheons. The wardrobe was long and packed with designer clothing. She was spoilt for choice, but needed to get it just right.

Meryl was 42 and lived with her husband Mike. Their two children Alli, 21 and John 20, were both away at College and doing well. She now had much more time to indulge herself with luncheons, keeping fit and the like. Meryl had returned to work mornings at Simpson and Smith, a local law firm. While she enjoyed this stimulation of her mind, she limited it to 20 hours a week, leaving her afternoons free.

Mike Bygate had built up a furniture business from small beginnings and the Bygate's were now reaping the rewards. They owned a spacious four bedroom house, in the best suburb of their small mid-west city. The yard was large, with a swimming pool. Tradesmen who patronized Mike's stores were often employed to care for both house and yard. A maid cleaned the house three mornings a week.

The downside for Meryl was that Mike worked hard and was often away. Today he had travelled to visit their store in a city 200 km away. He had left before she had woken and would not return until after 10pm.

Finding the dress she was after, Meryl reflected on how lucky she was to afford such clothes. Unlike her friends, she and Mike had come from relatively humble beginnings and so such finery was well appreciated. They had met in College and quickly fallen heavily for each other. They married, had their children young and settled in to pleasant domesticity and making money. However now, when being honest with herself, Meryl knew their relationship had stagnated. They were largely going through the motions, but to date she had not found the motivation to do anything about this.

Having located her shoes to complete the outfit, Meryl headed to her ensuite to have a shower. She shed her gown and nightdress and checked herself in the full length mirror for any blemish. Her dark brown, shoulder length hair framed an attractive face with wide eyes. She ran her eyes down her body. A medium size, but nicely toned due to exercise. She noted her closely shaven thatch atop long legs and slim calves. Her stomach was a little raised as you would expect of a 42 year old, but above it sat two full breasts.

Meryl brought her hands to the underside of her breasts and gently lifted them. She liked her breasts and felt they were one of her best features. She was happy with the way they sat there plump and white, contrasting with her tanned body. No sagging or stretching and topped with two dark red aureoles. Her nipples began to harden as she ran her palms over them. She recalled not having had sex with Mike in over a week. They were either always too busy or too tired. These days it was more likely to be Meryl who would initiate sex. She would have preferred it more often than once a week, but Mike seemed content.

About five years ago Meryl had begun to masturbate again. She hadn't done this since she was in her teens, without a steady boyfriend. The first time it had just happened after she had been home alone one evening, sipping wine and watching TV. The family members were all out at various venues and she sat cross legged on the sofa, dressed in her shorty pajamas. The film she was watching had begun to arouse her and she felt that familiar tingling down in her groin.

At first Meryl had merely moved a hand to her breast and, with some guilt, begun to massage it through the thin shirt. She'd teased her nipple and it became erect. She had done this previously and enjoyed the feeling. She soon did the same to the other breast.

Playing with her breasts did nothing to alleviate Meryl's aching in her loins. As the lead couple on TV embraced in a manner that suggested to Meryl they were about to sleep together, she had slipped a hand down inside her pajama bottoms. She'd taken a deep breath trying to calm herself as she lightly massaged her mons. This action had sent strong signals directly to her clitoris that was now begging to be touched.

The couple on the TV had moved to the bed and were naked with the woman on top. That was the last Meryl saw, as she closed her eyes and dropped her head back to rest on the back of the sofa. She pushed her hand down over her clitoris and maintaining contact with it, pushed her fingers on until they touched, first her perineum and then her asshole. Then she dragged the fingers back up across her, now saturated, labia and began a steady circular motion on her clitoris.

Unlike her husband, Meryl knew exactly the speed and pressure to apply to her love bud. Within minutes she could feel that familiar rise in pleasure throughout her entire pelvis and up into her backbone. Then it came upon her like a tidal wave. Contraction after contraction followed, while she pushed a finger up inside of herself. The biggest orgasm she had experienced in over 10 years.

As Meryl's breathing had calmed and she'd begun to regain some composure, a wave of guilt had swept over her. For days after she had questioned why on earth a woman of her age would want to be playing with herself. However, that questioning was countered by memories of how delightful it had been for her. The next time she was alone in the same position, with the wine defusing any anxieties, she had repeated the process. This time the guilt was less and the contented feeling stronger. From then on there was no looking back for Meryl. She purchased lubricant and now regularly masturbated, at least twice a week, on the sofa, in bed and in the shower.

Meryl got out of the shower and dried herself. She put on black, lace edged panties and matching bra. She again observed herself for some minutes in the mirror and was happy with her choice. Her face didn't require much make up, but she applied a dark red lipstick to her full lips. Her mouth and smile were wide, many people made comment and she liked to accentuate this feature.

Finally Meryl slipped into the cerise, sheath dress she had picked for the day. It was sleeveless, with a high neckline. It came to just above the knee and a slender belt pulled the dress in at the waist. She finished it off with a light scarf and fawn heels.

"Chic, yet understated," she said, admiring herself, well aware that the look would suit both her morning in the office and her lunch date with friends.

Her three tasks for the day were work, lunch and home to meet Cory Kenning, the builder her husband had arranged to erect a changing room by their pool. It was nearly always her job to meet with, and instruct, the tradesmen her husband enlisted to work around the property.

Meeting with Cory was not so bad, as they had known him for some years, through his ex-wife Marion. She was a girlfriend of Meryl's and it had been quite controversial when she had married an Afro American. They had split after 10 years together, when Marion left with the children and Cory now had a new partner. He was tall, good looking and known as something of a player. He had always flirted with Meryl, as he had with all women in their social circle. Some of her acquaintances didn't like his forwardness, but Meryl had always treated it as fun and thereby deflected any deeper intentions on Cory's part.

She departed the house in a happy frame of mind, got into her late model sports car and drove to the office. Once there she received a number of comments from various people at her work, verifying her belief that she had chosen well.

At 12.30pm Meryl left work and drove the short distance to the up market restaurant for her date with friends. The four of them, Sarah, Fiona, Elizabeth and Meryl, had been friends for many years. These luncheons were now a regular bi-monthly meeting, although they would often see each other in between, at various functions.

When Meryl arrived the other three were already seated and onto their second bottle of wine. She glowed with inner pride when they all complimented her on her dress. She returned the compliments noting each of her friend's attire were all far more expensive than her own little number. This did not concern Meryl and she immediately felt at ease among old trusted friends. Her first glass of white wine went down very quickly and Fiona immediately refilled her glass.

For the next two hours the girls ate, drank and laughed. Many of their stories and jokes came at the expense of their husbands and children who were all a similar age to Meryl's. Of the three only Sarah and Meryl worked in paid employment. Fiona did some charity work and Elizabeth merely gardened and played tennis.

As usual Sarah and Fiona were the loudest and as the lunch progressed their stories became increasingly risqué. It began with the group discussing males in the community who they fancied. This 'running the rule' over men in the community was a common source of amusement for them. However today, it built to what they might like to do with said men. Finally Fiona indicated that she might have done a little more than merely contemplate getting together with a certain man.

The man in question was Bob Thorn; Club Captain at the Tennis club, which Fiona and Elizabeth belonged too. Meryl and Sarah knew him by sight and Meryl recalled he was a tanned handsome man about 10 years older than them. He was married to Ava Thorn, a local real estate agent.

Fiona had merely begun by telling them that she had kissed Bob when drunk, at the end of a Tennis Cub Fancy dress function. However, then she had blushed and looked down quickly.

Sarah quickly jumped in and said loudly, "There's more, there's more Fiona, c'mon tell all you tease".

"Not so loud," Fiona said looking around to see if anyone at adjoining tables had heard.

Satisfied that everyone else was engrossed in their own conversations Fiona lowered her voice and agreed to continue.

"Ok it was a little bit more than a kiss."

"I knew it," said Sarah.

"He is an attractive man," said Meryl looking to put her friend at ease, but desperate to hear more detail.

Fiona paused for a second, took another gulp of wine and then continued as her friends craned closer to hear.

"The thing was we had already kissed on quite a few occasions. You know what it's like Elizabeth; everyone down at that club gets a bit free and easy with their hands late in the evening."

"Yes I had noticed that," said Elizabeth with a laugh.

"You're next," Sarah shot at Elizabeth. "Come on Fiona."

"Well at the end of the night the committee stayed back to tidy the place up. Bob had to be last out, as he had to lock up and he gave me tasks to ensure I was the last to leave with him. We called out goodbye to Connie and then we were alone. This had happened before and we had kissed. "This time Bob wanted more than a kiss and to tell the truth so did I."

As Meryl listened to her friend's story she noted a slight feeling between her legs. She would have liked to put her hand down there, as she pictured Fiona and Bob in their clandestine embrace at the Tennis club. She was desperate for more details.

"Where did you do it," blurted out Meryl, a little too hastily causing the others to look at her with some amusement.

"In the Club Captains office," Fiona continued. "It wasn't difficult, by then we were both horny as hell, I had on a short flapper's skirt, so access was easy."

They all burst out laughing.

"He just pulled my panties off and the next thing he was in me, pumping away.

Meryl felt her herself go a little faint at this revelation. She knew she'd be very wet between her legs and she hoped the others at the table would not note her erect nipples, pushing through her dress.

"Was he any good, how big is he?" asked Sarah looking a little flushed herself.

"Oh no, he's just fine. More than adequate size and very considerate. He always waits for me to finish first."

They'd all heard it, but Elizabeth reacted first, asking, "Always?"

"Oh shit," said Fiona, immediately realizing her slip of the tongue. "Well, yes, we have done it a couple of times now."

"You're having an affair, you hussy" said Sarah and there followed a moments silence at the table as the revelation sunk in.

"Yeah, I guess I am, but it's not to go beyond this table, you understand."

The other three all began nodding their heads in unison, while telling Fiona that her secret was safe with them. However that was not sufficient for Fiona.

"Right, I've given up my big secret, I expect something similar in return," she said looking around the table at her friends.

They all knew who would speak up first. Sarah would not allow herself to be outdone and took a big sigh so that all eyes turned to her.

"Well, I guess I do have a little story or sorts, but only for the ears of The Table of Four."

The others again all nodded in unison, with Meryl squirming in her seat as she waited in anticipation.

Sarah leant forward in her seat and spoke softly so the others had to crane forward to hear.

"You know I have the lovely Amy come to the house to give me my work out sessions."

The other women nodded. They had heard at length about Sarah's one on one fitness sessions at home, in her 'gym room', with the wonderful Amy. Sarah attributed Amy with everything from lower weight, to improved sex and much else.

"And I've told you about foxy Tom who turns up on days Amy is sick," Sarah continued with a large smile.

"I'd already laid the groundwork with Tommy boy and recently he turned up in place of Amy when I was feeling particularly in need of a workout. He is such a hunk and half-way through I just came straight out and said to him that I needed a bit more than stretch and strengthening."

The others giggled in anticipation at what was coming. Meryl was mesmerized, her nipples tingled and her body got goosebumps.

"I thought he might go, 'Sorry Mrs Waters we can't do that,' but he didn't bat an eye lid. He just said it was no problem and asked me where."

"No!" said Fiona, "Gee he's a bit forward for a Gym boy. What did you do?"

"What else was a girl to do. I threw myself at him," laughed Sarah and the others all joined in.

Sarah had then gone on to tell in some depth how they had kissed and then she had pulled down his shorts to unveil a cock well in excess of her husbands and already semi-hard. She had gone to her knees and taken him in her mouth, sucking him until he became rock hard. Then he had lowered her to the floor removed her shorts and panties and returned the favor. She'd had her first orgasm before he rose above her, lifted her legs over his shoulders and entered her in one thrust.

As Sarah described Tom fucking her, Meryl again felt flushed and began breathing rapidly. She had to fight to control herself, hoping her friends would not notice.

"The guy was a machine," continued Sarah. I had three more orgasms while he had his way with me, before he finished himself. I think he enjoyed fucking an older woman."

Sarah looked around and Meryl knew she was looking to be certain she'd had the desired effect on her friends and trumped Fiona's story.

"Anyway who's next," Sarah continued, looking at Meryl and Elizabeth.

"I've got nothing to match that Sarah," said Elizabeth. "You're too much for me. Both of you," she said turning to Fiona.

"Me neither," Meryl spoke up with a quake in her voice, still trying to hide her arousal.

"C'mon," said Fiona knowingly. "You goodie goods must have some little morsel for us."

"Well I have nothing," said Elizabeth, with an abruptness that was out of place.

This altered the mood a little and made Meryl feel uncomfortable. She felt the need to give them something. She took a deep breath, signaling she was about to give them a revelation.

"Look, I'm afraid to say there's not been any Tom's come around to my place."

"Oh you poor thing," said Sarah with mock sorrow.

"About all I have to admit too is that I occasionally have recourse to resort to some manual pleasure," Meryl stammered out, while half raising her hand.

"When and where," demanded Fiona, well aware this did not match what she had revealed.

If it were not for the bottle and a half of wine she had consumed, Meryl would never have ventured such information, even to her closest friends. However, now she had begun, and given how revealing her friends had been, she felt obliged to expand.

Meryl told a trimmed down version of where and when, what had aroused her and how long it took.

"Is it better than Mike?" Sarah asked.

"It's different," Meryl answered honestly.

"Oooh, you horny old chick," Fiona said and they all started laughing uproariously, causing people to look around at them.

Meryl was relieved because she knew she was off the hook, without having to reveal anything more than what she believed her friends were doing themselves. However, she also felt a little deflated in that her story of solo sex barely measured up to those her friends had told.

"That's too much sex for one day," Sarah announced and skulled back the last of her wine. The others followed suit and Elizabeth went off to pay, as it was her turn.

"She will need to come up with something next time," said Fiona, indicating to Elizabeth.

"Yeah even if it's just a hand job," said Sarah and the three of them began to giggle again. "I've got to run," she said, kissed the others and departed. Fiona did likewise.

Meryl and Elizabeth slowly left the Restaurant together, still talking.

"Can you believe those girls?" said Meryl still feeling the effects of the wine and the erotic talk that had taken place.

"Yeah they don't mind telling all once they get going, do they?" replied Elizabeth somewhat coolly.

"That might have been Fiona's first fling, but I'll bet Sarah's done that before," said Meryl, continuing to gossip.

"She's a slut, alright," Elizabeth said in a calm, matter of fact manner that shocked Meryl.

She chose to ignore her friend's remark and continued, "You didn't have a story to tell Liz?"

"Not that I was going to tell them."

Like an addict needing another fix, Meryl was onto this.

"You do have a little story to tell Elizabeth. C'mon tell all."

"Well I couldn't say anything back in there."

"Why not?"

"Because for the past six months I've been having an affair with Fiona's husband Brad." Elizabeth delivered this, as though she was telling Meryl what she intended to have for dinner that evening.

"Really?" said Meryl, voicing her disbelief at this revelation.

"Why is that so hard to imagine. Brad's a good looking man and she just looks elsewhere, as we clearly just heard. That Club Captain's not her first you know and Brad knows that."

Meryl quickly moved on from her initial shock and picturing Brad and Elizabeth together, she again felt the butterflies in her lower stomach.

"How, when, where, how often?" Meryl blurted out far too hastily, making little effort to remain cool and detached.

"I'm not giving you the details those other two were happy to deliver. It just happened and now we meet once or twice a week. Usually at hotels, but a couple of times at their house."

"In Fiona's bed?"

"Yeah, how naughty is that," Elizabeth said, with her wry smile being her first hint of emotion. "It's better than on the Club Captains desk."

They laughed aloud before Elizabeth kissed Meryl, swung on her heel and walked to her car. She roared off with a fleeting wave. Meryl stood by her car feeling weak in her thighs. She was trying to process all she just heard. Her head spun from the wine she had consumed and her groin ached pleasantly from arousal.

Fearing she would topple over Meryl quickly got into her car, started it up and drove out of the restaurant car park.