Bragging Rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she said out loud. "All my friends are fucking someone." She giggled at her own profanity.

The revelations had both shocked and stimulated her. She gripped the steering wheel tightly as she drove along, thinking about Sarah and her Gym bunny lover. She squirmed in the car seat and hoped her dampness would not soak through onto her dress.

Then an unwelcome thought wormed its way into her mind. Mike was often away and showed such little interest in her that she had to often take care of her own needs. She recalled Mike and Elizabeth talking earnestly together at a recent party. These thoughts didn't sit well with Meryl and she struggled to push them aside. She wished to return to the more pleasurable images of her friends with their lovers.

At that point a Police patrol car went past, travelling the other way. That snapped her thoughts back to reality, as she realized she'd had far too much to drink. She slowed down and noted in the rear vision mirror that the cop car had continued on its way.

"Pull yourself together Meryl," she said, again speaking to herself.

She was not far from home and began planning to take a long cool swim, a short nap and then make herself a light dinner. She giggled to herself while thinking she may also have to find some time to provide herself with some relief. She continued to smile as she recalled that she had plenty of fantasies to dwell on while she took care of her needs.

At this point she was relieved to arrive at her gate. However, as she swung into the drive she saw a late model truck parked beside the front door on her circular driveway.

"Damn it. Cory!" she thought remembering she was to be home at 2.30pm to meet him about the new pool shed. It was now past 3pm.

"Cory, I'm so sorry," Meryl said, as she stepped out of her car and noted him leaning on his truck. "I got held up." At this point she went over a fraction on her heel and had to catch herself on the car.

"Not a problem, not long got here myself," said Cory in typical easy going fashion as he moved to assist her. He took her by the arm and she in turn grabbed his well-muscled arm to steady herself. Meryl was unconcerned about his color, but immediately aware of the proximity of a male. His smell, strength and touch invaded her senses.

"Gee Meryl, you look great in that outfit today, isn't that the one you wore to Alex's party?"

It was indeed the one she had worn to Alex's party and it was typical of Cory to remember that. Normally a fully in control Meryl would have stopped the conversation going further and turned it to pool sheds and the like. But today she did not.

"Oh Cory, you're such a dear," Meryl said with a feminine giggle, while holding his gaze.

This man she had known for many years, who had been married to her good friend Marion, was suddenly, in Meryl's alcohol affected eyes, looking like a Greek Adonis. Black, rugged, handsome, dressed in shorts, a T-shirt and work boots.

Meryl's breathing quickened slightly and she hoped Cory wouldn't notice. The man excited her already aroused, alcohol affected, primal instincts. A drunken plan began to formulate in her head. She'd show those so called friends of hers that she could get a man if she wanted too. She had never slept with a black man and doubted any of her friends had. She would have a unique story to tell.

As she let Cory lead her to the door, Mike came briefly to mind, but she pushed those thoughts aside. There was no place for him at this moment.

Cory, emboldened by the nature of Meryl's reply and the fact that she was clearly inebriated, continued on with his patter, while he helped her unlock the door. He slipped off his boots. Once inside the door she turned to him.

"Thanks Cory, I think I had a little too much wine at lunch, I'm so glad you're her to help me."

As she said this Meryl again placed a hand on Cory's dark arm and looked up from under her eyelashes. The tactile treat and use of the eyes, which always hinted at a little more on offer.

"C'mon I think we need another little drink to settle us down."

"I don't think I need anything to settle me down," Cory laughed. "But if you're having one, "I'll have a beer."

Meryl felt a wave of satisfaction wash over her as she got the drink from the fridge. She had this man where she wanted him. He had not turned down the drink. She kicked off her shoes, handed him the beer and deliberately stood too close to him. As he took a swig from the bottle she returned her hand to his arm and began to stroke it.

"Cory...I...," she said fixing him with a pleading look.

Meryl knew Cory would most likely accept her unspoken invitation. There had been rumors that he had cheated on Marion throughout their marriage. Meryl had heard a number of women saying it was karma when Marion had left him for another man.

"Please don't pull away and say you must go," thought Meryl desperate to avoid rejection.

Cory held her gaze, as if wanting to be certain exactly where things stood. Then he moved forward, bent his head and brought his lips to hers.

As their lips touched Meryl felt the blood surge directly to her lower stomach, such was the state of her arousal. She pressed her breasts forward and into his chest, bringing both hands behind his neck and head.

As their kiss lingered, Cory brought his hands to her buttocks cupping both and holding her up. At the same time he pushed his groin into hers. She felt his hardness pressing into her stomach, his chest on her breasts, his tongue flicking hers. She was now lost in lust and desperate to have him inside her.

Meryl broke the kiss and lifted Cory's T-shirt up and off him. He had been working all day and his masculine odor reached her, only serving to further stimulate her. As he moved to fumble with the zipper on her dress, Meryl grabbed his arms and moved his hands to the hem of her dress.

"Quickly," she said to him.

Cory needed no further encouragement, quickly pulling up the dress to expose her legs and black panties. He brought his hand directly to her crotch and cupped it through the damp material. Meryl let out a long moan and moved her hand to the hardness, tethered in his shorts.

Now they were in a rush. There would be no formalities. They moved the three steps to the sofa still holding and touching each other. As she lay down Cory knelt between her legs and she bent them so her calves rested on his hips. He unzipped himself exposing an already hard black shaft. Meryl was fascinated at the sight of a black cock. She admired, then reached for it, feeling its girth and gently pulling it toward where she desired. She pulled her raised knees toward her breasts, completely offering herself to him.

Cory's hand replaced hers on his cock. He reached a hand between them and roughly pulled her lacey panties to the side. Then he brought the head of his cock to her labia and rubbed it up and down her slit three or four times.

"Please," she pleaded and he slipped the head into her before pushing forward, burying his erection inside her. She was so lubricated that Cory's cock slipped three quarters of the way, before he needed to withdraw. He immediately pushed forward again and bottomed out, his balls hitting her buttocks. Meryl reveled in the feeling of this shaft filling her passage.

"Ohh yesss," Meryl moaned as her cavity rapidly adapted to his size. He immediately began to shaft her with very little finesse. It was raw, primal sex, like you'd expect from a couple of teenagers.

As Cory increased the pace of his thrusting, Meryl knew she would soon finish. She wanted to come, she was desperate. She had her lover, he was real, naked and fucking her. She felt herself building with each thrust and then her orgasm was upon her, wave after wave, her eyes shut tight, with stars in the darkness.

Cory did not stop for her orgasm as Mike always did. He merely kept pounding into her like a bull, grunting as he searched for his own satisfaction. In a few short seconds he too released, deep inside of Meryl, while he uttered a loud profanity.

Now he held himself in her, while Meryl kept on pulsing, enjoying the largest orgasm since her initial masturbation session, five years earlier. As it began to die away she brought her legs tighter around Cory's buttocks to prevent any thought of his withdrawal. They lay like this, breathing like sprinters, not saying a word.

After a time Cory was the first to speak. He laughed and said, "Jesus Meryl that was so horny."

This broke the spell and Meryl released the grip with her legs and she felt a semblance of embarrassment at the situation she found herself in. On her back, her designer dress rucked up around her waist, a black man on top, his cock buried inside of her. Meryl indicated with a movement of her hips that Cory should withdraw and his now semi erect member, dropped out of her.

"Oh Cory," she said sadly as in, "Oh Cory what have we done?"

"Don't be upset, it's what we both wanted. In fact I've wanted it for some years now, I just never thought...," he said as his voice trailed off.

Now Meryl was sobering up and beginning to feel some unease creeping in.

"Hop up Cory," she said pushing him off her. "We need to get cleaned up."

"Why do we?" he replied bluntly. "Have you got somewhere to be?" he said, knowing full well she did not and that no one would interrupt them.

They were both now standing. Meryl pulled her dress down and she expected him to zip up. But he didn't. Instead, Cory dropped his shorts and briefs and kicked them off standing before her, fully naked.

"You enjoyed that and so did I," he said matter of factly. "I reckon we adjourn to the boudoir and go about things in a more refined manner the second time."

"Oh no, I'm not sure about that," Meryl said, but she couldn't take her eyes of his dark, toned body, noting he had remained in a semi erect state.

Up to this point Meryl had been instrumental in her own arousal and Cory had merely been the available tool. Now as she drank him in, it was his maleness driving the feeling returning to her loins.

Despite the doubt she was voicing, she knew she was making a poor effort of hiding the lust she felt. She had this man at her disposal, he had just brought her to one crashing climax and he remained available to her.

"Well I'm sure, now show me to your bedroom," Cory said bending to scoop up his clothes. He then took her by the hand and led her to the stairs. Meryl followed along in her bare feet without saying a word, eyeing up his tight, naked, buttocks.

"Now, where are we going?" Cory said when they reached the hallway at the top of the stairs.

"In the spare bedroom," Meryl indicated, leading the way.

"No," said Cory abruptly. "Your bedroom." He began opening doors until he located what he was looking for.

"Oh Cory, not in here, please," pleaded Meryl. It seemed sacrilege to invade the space where her and Mike made love. However, Cory would not be dissuaded. He led her to the side of the bed and again brought his lips to hers as he embraced her firmly.

All Meryl's qualms dissipated as Cory's tongue found hers and he brought a hand to her breast and began kneading it through her dress. Her arousal soon overrode any doubts she may have about the location. She allowed her hands to roam down his back to his buttocks and began to massage them. Cory's still wet cock pressed into her dress, but she didn't care.

"I'll just throw the dress away," she thought, as she determined to have a full sexual session with this man in her bedroom. She would show him and she would show her friends that Meryl Bygate could have sexual adventures, right up there with the best of them. Whatever he desired of her she would give him.

Full of this alcohol fueled bravado, she broke off their kiss and took a step back. She pushed Cory back so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Then, very slowly, she unzipped herself and shrugged out of the beautiful cerise, dress she had chosen so careful in that same room only hours earlier. Meryl knew which of her friends wore the best outfit no longer mattered. The stakes had been raised that afternoon.

She again reached behind and unhooked her bra, aware she was about to reveal her best assets. She made a real show of slowly removing the bra, eventually allowing her breasts to fall free. He reached for her, but she batted his hands away and just stood naked before him. Then she hooked her thumbs into the black lace panties and moved them down and off her legs.

"I want to make you hard again," she said, pleased that the sight of her naked body had already begun to have an effect on her lover. She pushed his legs apart and knelt down between them, rubbing the tops of his thighs, her white arms contrasting with his black thighs. She had not engaged in oral sex for some years, but she told herself it was like riding a bike.

Meryl took his black shaft in her hand and began to gently stoke it, while she looked up into Cory's eyes. He brought his hand to the back of her head and stroked her hair, reaching down to cup her breast with the other. They continued like this for some minutes, until she felt Cory firm again. The ache in her loins had returned, but she knew he would be inside her again soon and was not nearly as desperate as she had been.

Meryl locked eyes and brought her tongue to the head of Cory's cock licked around it. She immediately tasted herself. Moving her hand to the base, she licked up and down the shaft showing above her hand. She placed it onto her cheek and rubbed it around, while he watched her. Meryl knew he would enjoy seeing his black member rubbing over her soft, white features.

Meanwhile, Cory continued to massage her head and breast. When she felt the time was right she engulfed his cock right down to her hand, the tip pushing into her throat, causing her to gag. As she withdrew she ran her tongue up the base.

Then Meryl settled into a rhythm. Still looking up into Cory's eyes she began to bob her head up and down on his cock. Licking and sucking noisily. When she saw him grimace and shut his eyes tight, she knew she was now in complete control of this man. She moved her free hand to his large balls and began to massage them.

Cory brought both his hands to the back of her head and guided her in her efforts. As her jaw began to ache, she felt him twitch. At such times in the past she would have pulled off and let the man come on her breasts, but she decided this time was different. She sucked him just a little harder and then, without further warning, he exploded in her mouth.

Meryl swallowed as best she could, but her inexperience showed and Cory's cum began to leak out of her mouth, onto her lips chin and breasts. She rubbed the knob over her lips as she continued to pump the lower part of the shaft, before again taking the cock in her mouth. She cleaned it as it softened, before stopping and looking back up at him.

"Now it's your turn," he said, helping her to stand and then moving her to lie on her back on the bed.

Cory knelt between her legs and lifted them up and over his shoulders, as he bent his head toward her love nest. Mike had tried to please her this way, but never quite got the technique good enough to bring her to orgasm. Over the past few years he had given up. Cory, on the other hand, seemed to know just where to nibble, where to run his tongue and when to bring his fingers into play.

Meryl had her hands on her breasts, while she moved her hips up and down pushing herself into Cory's face. The feeling was coming upon her again and then he began to concentrate his efforts on her clitoris. He moved two fingers inside of her. When he brought his little finger to begin touching her anus, her second orgasm flooded through her. It was less intense than the first, but no less satisfying.

At its completion, Cory moved up to lie beside her. She settled into the crook of his arm, laying her head on his shoulder and drifted off into a sex and alcohol induced sleep.

When Meryl began to come back to consciousness, she was aware of a hand massaging her breast. She had rolled and was positioned facing away from her black lover. She felt his cock on her buttocks and gave a little murmur to indicate she was awake. Cory moved down so that his cock was position adjacent to her vagina.

Meryl lifted her top leg and hooked it back over his. Then she reached down and again found his hardness. She wondered to herself how on earth he could be hard again, comparing him favorably to her husband. This thought of her husband and being in the marital bed now brought no feelings of guilt. She wanted sex again and was happy to have it with whoever was available to her.

She brought his cock to her labia and began to use it as a vibrator, running the head up and down the length of her slit. When this had aroused her enough she placed it at her entrance and arched her back further, inviting him to enter her again. Cory immediately moved his hips, pushing deep inside her well lubricated channel. Once fully embedded he stopped and held himself there until Meryl indicated that he should begin to fuck her. He began with short sharp thrusts, not pulling out more than half way at any time.

This fuck was the polar opposite to their first one on the sofa. This was the slow intimate love making of a couple who had satisfied their initial lust. He brought his hand over to her breast and found her nipple, pulling and twisting it gently. She moved her hand down to his balls and began to massage them again.

After a time Cory altered his thrusting to longer deeper ones. Meryl moved her hips around as felt her juices rising. Then abruptly he stopped.

"Doggie style," was all he said.

Meryl was up for any position by this stage and quickly moved onto her hands and knees. She waited there knowing Cory was perusing her ass and profile. She moved her hips indicating that he should enter her again. He moved his cock to her and immediately thrust forward hard, burying himself to the hilt. He held himself there for some seconds before withdrawing all the way and thrusting forward again. Then he began to repeat this over and over picking up pace, while he bent forward to capture her breasts. As she moved back to meet these thrusts, there his hips slapped her behind.

The movements and the slapping evoked raw sex in her mind. It was very arousing. She felt a need to bring her hand to her clitoris and as her fingers touched she felt the first contractions of her orgasm. This time Cory stopped thrusting and held himself deep inside of her as she pulsed time and again on his cock.

When she finished he began to thrust again. A short time later he stopped, withdrew and told Meryl to lie flat on the bed. When she complied he lay on top of her, resting his cock on her butt crack. She liked this feeling of warmth and intimacy. They lay for a couple of minutes saying nothing before, very slowly Cory began to move his hips causing his slippery cock to slide up and down her butt crevice. At the same time he nibbled on her ear.

This was turning Meryl on again and she longed for him to reenter her. She opened her legs inviting him in, but he merely continued as before.

Eventually she felt the need to plead.

"Please go back inside of me," she said quietly.

He moved his cock down to her vaginal lips, rubbed it up and down them, before slipping back inside her.

Meryl let out a long breath as he did so. Because of their position he could not fully enter her, but gently moved half his cock in and out of her. Then Cory returned his mouth to her ear.

"Do you have any lubricant?" he asked.

"Yes in the bedside draw," she replied, puzzled at this request, given how wet she felt.

She saw his arm reach out to the drawers, while he continued to gently fuck her. He found the lube and flicked the top off.