Bragging Rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you in the ass," he whispered bluntly into her ear.

Meryl's heart skipped a beat. She had thought Cory might have wanted to do that, but she was full of doubt. Mike had asked early in their relationship, but she had turned him down and he had never asked again. She had read of it in novels and had wondered what it would be like, but thought it something she would not experience. Now here was a naked man, a naked black man, with his erect cock poised at her rear entrance.

"I've never done that before," she admitted.

"Have you ever fucked a black man before?"

"No," she answered honestly.

"Then this will be another first. A cock satisfying your ass. A black cock in your ass."

"It might hurt," Meryl said stating the obvious.

"I need too Meryl, I need to feel that tightness," Cory said, not putting her mind at ease in any way.

Meryl delayed her reply. She was not a prude and the nature of this liaison meant she was willing to go anywhere with Cory. However, she was scared of the pain. As she considered his request, Cory began to rub the lube around her anal ring. It felt nice and she began to tingle between her legs, yet again.

"OK, but go easy," she finally uttered, aware he was proceeding, despite what she said.

He didn't thank her as she would have liked, given what she was allowing him to do.

"Just relax," was all he said and pushed his finger into her ass.

With plenty of lube it was bearable for Meryl. Just a little uncomfortable, as he began to move the finger around. Then he withdrew the finger, grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her hips, in order to raise them. He moved off her slightly and she looked back to saw him rubbing the lube over his cock.

"Relax," he said again. "Just touch yourself, I'll do the rest."

As Cory brought his cock to her ass hole, Meryl pushed a hand between her hips and the pillow and found her clitoris. She used three fingers and began to rub it in a circular motion. Despite her trepidation she was now quite aroused again. She took short shallow breaths, as she did her best to relax her muscles.

Meryl felt Cory's lube covered cock press against her entrance. With a hand on his shaft he merely held it there, gradually increasing the pressure. Eventually something had to give, as there was nowhere else for him to go. The head pushed through her small opening. A sliver of pain shot through her and she let out a scream.

"Relax," he repeated. "This is such a turn on I won't last long." With that he pushed forward, withdrew a fraction and pushed in again.

Meryl gritted her teeth. The pain was now intense, but she was determined to satisfy this man. She rubbed her clitoris harder and the pleasure she felt went some way to alleviating her discomfort. As she battled to relax her ass muscles, she decided the best way was to help him finish. The next time he moved forward she bravely pushed back a little, impaling her ass further on his cock.

Meryl heard him squirt more lube on his cock and the combination of this and her pushing back drove his cock deeper into her. Now he began to move in and out of her with short, sharp thrusts, grunting with pleasure as he proceeded.

"Ohh, you're so tight, it's fantastic," Cory moaned and a wave of pride shot through her, with the knowledge she was providing her lover with all he desired. She bravely continued moving her ass to meet his increasing thrusts, while her hand continued to pleasure herself.

Meryl turned her head back to watch him, out of one eye. He was propped up on one arm, the other on her hip, his face grimacing again, as he watched his black cock moving in and out between her white buttocks. The whole scene was surreal and very erotic. She felt another orgasm rising. Harder and harder she rubbed herself, before slipping the three fingers inside of her vagina. With that she went over the edge. Both pleasure and pain were intense as Cory pushed fully inside of her ass.

Meryl's release caused her vaginal and rectal muscles contract. She clenched tighter onto the cock inside her. This clearly proved too much for Cory and he let out a long moan. She felt him pulse as he climaxed, buried deep in her rectum.

As she came down from her orgasm the pain really hit her. She pleaded with Cory to pull out. He wasted no time in withdrawing and collapsed on top of her.

"That was the ultimate," Cory said, breathlessly. "The best sex I've ever had."

"Me too," Meryl replied, without really considering whether she meant it. She was merely reveling in her ability to please this experienced black man.

Then with a shrug she indicated to Cory that he roll off her. When he moved she returned to the crock of his arm, her head again on his shoulder, a hand on his chest.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked him.

She knew full well he'd enjoyed it, but just wanted to hear him say so. When he began to repeat his platitudes, she swelled with pride. Her body felt like it had been run over by a bus. Her muscles ached, as did her jaw, vagina and anal passage, but she felt it was all worth it.

Meryl had crossed a forbidden bridge for two reasons. First, to satisfy an itch that had been growing for over five years. Second, in order to gather a story that would far surpass any she had heard from her brash friends.

"I can outperform them. Raunchy sex with a black lover, in my own bed, makes for a top quality story, if I dare to tell it," she thought with a sense of satisfaction.

Suddenly Mike came to her mind and guilt snuck in. "Jesus, I'm more worried about impressing my friends than I am about cheating on my husband," she muttered to herself. "Maybe that sums up the state of my marriage."

Thoughts of her husband and the black man lying naked in their bed unsettled her and Meryl decided that was enough for now. She indicated to Cory that she was off for a shower.

"I'll have one first. You can join me if you like," said Cory kissing her on the forehead and moving his hand to again cup her mound.

Knowing full well where that would lead, and how sore she was feeling, Meryl gently removed his hand and so declined his offer.

"I think I need to sleep a little while."

"Ok I'll shower, measure up that shed and then lock up on the way out," he said rubbing a hand across her breast. "I'll call in again on Friday and start work. I'll see you then"

"Thanks," said Meryl turning away, pulling up a sheet and shutting her eyes. She would deny him on Friday, she knew that. "After all I'm not a slut," she thought. However, she also knew Cory, being Cory would try again, while he took his time to complete that shed. Meryl thought about that as she drifted off to sleep.