All Comments on 'Brandi and Kelly Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rad'lRad'lalmost 14 years ago
Well written but = = =

the dialog is a little stilted at times. Thanks for the work!

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
intresting story,

though Kelly would have been bared and Brandi as well, the traing was a little over the top, A Master, would never take advantage of a weak moment to set a contract for a pair of novice D/s well at least not in the clubs we have been too.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Nice Fantasy.

I'm not sure why Brandi and Kelly are submitting but some competitive rivalry of their frendship is at play. Brandi's orgasims are amazing, especially those without direct clit stimulation. Terry and John are working them very well. There seems to be some concent from the gyrls, crazy as that is. Can a guest stay at the ranch, I'd love to watch some of this unfold.

The Pony gyrl is quite simply amazing to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 *

Plot line is just fantastic. As is your ability to get inside Brandy's head and her emotions. A few minor bugs are in your spellchecker; give her 10 swats on her 'bounding' backside for me, please, and by all means keep on keeping on.

DHL

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenover 3 years ago

Wow what a story! I love how the story progresses to her being led around on a leash naked, one of my fav fantasies. Kevin is kind of an asshole but that just makes the story better. I would definitely be orgasming frequently much to my humiliation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES