Brandi and Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That damn shit Kevin and his friends are going to pay for this," Brandi growled, looking at her friend. "I'm sorry Kelly," she said. "I'm really sorry I got you into this."

Kelly shook her head muttering something from around the bit. Brandi looked around listening carefully. Not hearing anyone she loosened the bit so her friend could talk. She watched her loosen her jaw with yawning like exercises. With concern writ large on her face and tears welling in her eyes Brandi looked all in.

"It's not your fault." Kelly managed to say. "What did they do to you?"

Brandi didn't know what to say. She couldn't tell her they had given her wild orgasms while she was being whipped. It was bad enough without talking about it. "Kevin was trying to train me into becoming his pet."

"Your nipples look sore!" Kelly said, with understanding showing clearly in her eyes.

Being reminded she was naked made her feel uncomfortable for a short moment. She felt worse receiving sympathy from Kelly. If her friend knew she had arranged all this it wouldn't be sympathy they were sharing but blows. It had all gone terribly wrong but that didn't matter right now.

"It's OK. I can take it. Just hold on and we'll be fine. Just a couple of days and we go home."

"What?" Brandi exploded.

"I heard them talking. We're here for the weekend."

"Damn! Shit! Fuck! No!" Brandi ranted in a stream of vented anger. She looked at Kelly seeing she was recoiling from the outburst. "It's OK! Sorry." She patted her friends arm then instinctively wrapped her arms around her.

They embraced forgetting their nakedness under the circumstances. They were locked naked in a cage, in a stable, at a slave farm, with the daunting prospect of a weekend of what was called training.

"What happened to you then?" Kelly asked.

"Nothing much," she lied.

"If it wasn't for you I'd be home looking forward to visiting the club. Instead I've been whipped and had a tail shoved up my ass so I have a right to know."

"I did too! A pet tail, a big one too." Brandi blushed.

"Did you enjoy some of it?"

"No! I didn't!"

Kelly looked between her legs and smirked. "Did you do it with Kevin?"

"No! He shaved me, that's all!" she protested. It was embarrassing admitting it to her friend but the evidence was obvious as they sat so close in the small cage.

"More than that Brandi, you're all puffed up, what else did you do?" Kelly cocked her head to one side with a half smile.

"We didn't do it. He made me cum if you must know."

"So you did enjoy it whatever it was," she laughed.

Brandi fell silent. There was no way to deny it. Her friend had received the stick and she had the carrot. It was almost in her pussy, but received it up her ass instead. She was being forced to accept that she had enjoyed it. "OK! Some of it was alright. I was shocked the first time though."

"First time! How many bloody times did you cum?" Kelly said, forgetting all about where they were or why.

Brandi shut up knowing she was dropping herself in the mire every time she spoke. It was difficult to accept let alone reveal the sordid episodes to Kelly. If Kevin had her there a whole weekend what was next, how far would he go?

She grabbed a hold of her friend to cuddle with heads over shoulders feeling closer than they had ever been. Brandi tried to forget about her own predicament to think about Kelly.

At the club she found out her friend was submissive and the obedient state she had fallen into after that training session was worrying. How compliant would she be after a couple of days of such treatment?

***

The two girls fell into a deep sleep after having such a hard day.

Brandi awoke with a hand gently shaking her shoulder.

"Shush! Don't wake her she needs to rest." Evan told her. He helped Brandi out of the cage taking hold of the leash in a firm grip. Still muzzy from sleep Brandi wondered what the hell was to happen to her?

"Where are you taking me?" she complained, pulling back on the leash.

"To your Master, Kevin. You call me 'sir'," he said, swishing the leash over her bare ass.

"Yes, Sir," she said sarcastically.

He ignored the tone of voice for she hadn't been broken in, yet.

This was all getting out of hand. How could she let a stranger walk her around naked on the end of a leash? When she got back to Kevin she would demand they all leave this nasty place. It had sounded fun but being treated like this was way past acceptable.

Back in the dungeon a feeling of fear mixed with excitement stirred her. Even the cage felt safer than being here. She needed to sleep too. With John and the others present her complaints were forgotten.

The other women were naked too. They squatted on the floor in a row while the men sat drinking beer. The leash was handed to Kevin who was talking to John.

"You can't just push a woman into being your slave Kevin. It's a two way street. You have a responsibility toward her and must look after her." John spoke seriously to Kevin but it looked as though the lecture was over. He slipped off the bar stool and walked over to one of the wall racks.

"You OK?" Kevin asked.

"I think so, just tired. Can we go now? I'm worried about Kelly."

"It's late and I've been invited to stay. By the way you forgot to call me Master."

Brandi yawned and rubbed her eyes. "No way, Kevin. I'm no ones slave. What about my clothes?" She asked. With the women sitting around naked it was almost natural and she was getting too used to it. No one seemed to take any notice as though it were a nudist camp with only the men being dressed.

"Look Brandi, if you belong to me I have to protect you otherwise it's up to someone else. Just call me Master and go along with it for a little while longer," he asked.

"You'll look after me? Promise! OK, Master," she reluctantly agreed. There was little chance of getting away from here without clothes and they didn't seem to be too bothered about her naked body. It wasn't as though they were touching or even ogling her or anything.

She was too tired to put up much of a fight so gave in to the inevitable. After a good nights' sleep she would put her foot down and get them all out of there.

"I need to sleep and not in that damn cage. It's undignified, Master," she complained. Thinking about it almost brought on a fit of giggles. It seemed so silly, as much as them dressing Kelly up as a pony. They all took it so seriously with rules and codes of behaviour she just wanted to break them all.

It might have been fun to streak across a tennis court but here stripping off seemed normal. Perhaps she could shock them by wearing clothes. Their little world here seemed crazy, all upside down.

"You just have to do some exercises then you can retire for the night."

"OK, OK, whatever, Master," she agreed, still emphasising the word with derision.

Brandi groaned at the sight of the four women sitting on the floor. She could easily sit like that from years of yoga practise but naked in front of these strangers? The prospect was daunting.

With a wide yawn she decided to get on with it and sat on the floor. She looked straight ahead trying to distance herself from the situation. It would be soon over and she could get to bed.

"Stretch your legs out in front like them," he told her.

He was watching her carefully to ensure she followed their example. Well if they could so could she. It was embarrassing stretching her legs open after being shaved but nudity was no longer a problem, not here anyway. Brandi straightened her back thrusting her small breasts out.

"Up on your knees," he ordered. With thighs open she sat up straight with arms folded around the back of her head, again thrusting her breasts at him.

No sooner had she moved her body into position they changed the pose. Over and over again she mimicked them with Kevin giving her pointers. John came over with the other two men gazing down at her. She ignored them but was relieved they didn't leer.

"She's a natural, Kevin. The posture is right on. Well done," John commented. "Best put her to bed now she's achieved a lot in such a short time.

Relieved that the ordeal was over Brandi was also surprised at feeling proud. The praise should have been spat back at them yet she felt pleased at achieving their approval. It must be the tiredness she thought.

The large bed was so inviting she wanted to just crawl between the sheets and she didn't need to strip off she was already naked. John was getting undressed though. "Please, Kevin," she began.

"You forgot again!" he admonished her.

"Please, Master," she said. This time the word 'Master' was used in a pleading tone. She desperately needed his attention and co-operation. She wanted to tell him something and for him to really listen.

"I know. You're a virgin. Don't worry your not going to lose it," he sighed.

He too looked tired but more importantly he meant what he said. She reminded herself this was all a game to him and she was his lab-rat. She remembered too he was supposed to look after her, keep her safe.

He lifted the sheet and told her. "Get into the bottom of the bed." He slipped into the bed after her with legs either side of her scrunched up body.

A tinge of humiliation stroked her mind at the very idea of sleeping at his feet. If she had been more awake she would have refused to even be in the same bed. Well this was certainly playing the game but she was too exhausted to complain. She was starting to feel like a little slave curled up at her master's feet.

His cock was inches from her face and he hadn't showered. The man smell wasn't unpleasant rather it was having an effect upon her.

She hadn't ever seen a cock up close like this, especially not from this angle. It occurred to her there was something comforting about being looked after and perhaps she owed him something for those wonderful orgasms.

The thought of being in this position didn't anger her rather she felt comfortable. He was looking after her and merely treating her as agreed. The mattress was soft and she thought it luxuriant compared to the cage. She couldn't keep her eyes off his cock!

There was enough light filtering through the sheet for her to examine it. She felt stupid being so enamoured by it. She was twenty-one and never been laid. Never had one of these things this close to her. She had fondled a boyfriend in his jeans but somehow had never gone too far.

"You can touch it if you like."

His voice startled her. He had caught her staring at it. Her small hand reached out and she stroked it. It twitched. She smiled. She gripped it more firmly feeling it lengthen and grow fat. It was hardening as she played with it.

The exhaustion lifted as she became more fascinated with how it seemed to become alive in her hand. She was bringing it to life with every slight stroke.

"You can kiss it if you like," he whispered huskily.

The suggestion should have repelled her for he wasn't even a proper boyfriend but instead she moved forward forming her lips into an O. She kissed it, just a gentle peck with puckered lips. It throbbed in her hand as though in anticipation of more.

She thought of it as a magical animal needing her help. Unaware of her arousal she kissed it again as though responding to its need rather than her own.

Just a little afraid of what might happen she kissed the bulbous head then drew it into her mouth. She had heard all about sucking a cock from friends and how their boyfriends craved it. Some friends hated it while some enjoyed it, now she too was experiencing it.

It felt deliciously naughty and exciting. She sucked it into her mouth with her hand gripping it tight. 'Oh my god! I've got Kevin's dick in my mouth,' she thought, in a moment of panic. She wondered how on earth this had happened.

The feeling of dismay passed as her arousal took over and she began pumping it with her head rising and falling in a steady rhythm. Her fingers found her bud swollen and she worked furiously on it. She yelped as a fingernail grazed it. She was in such a state of excitement her fingers were working frantically by themselves.

Inexperienced as she was the significance of a sudden tension in his legs and stiff member was missed. Streams of his sticky cum spurted into her mouth. A moment of fear was overridden by the imagined feeling of him spurting into her vagina.

He had cum into her body and it triggered her own orgasm. She had a man inside her for the first time and was receiving his seed!

It felt as though her pussy was being filled and the orgasm rocked her body. She moaned from around his cock a thrilling wail.

She slumped into the mattress with his cock still seeping as it shrank. She suckled on it like a good little slave girl pulling it deep into her mouth swallowing it all, sucking from his balls every last drop.

She imagined feeling his sperm in her belly as though he had shot his load up inside her vagina with the feeling of being taken so very strong it was overpowering. Emotionally she was drained of all resistance from this last of so many stimulations of that day.

"Thank you master," she murmured the phrase softly from around his flaccid cock as she fell asleep. In her dreams she knelt at Kevin's feet trying hard to please her master, promising to obey him. An all consuming desire to feel his cock inside her body left her seeping in a wet dream.

***

Next morning Kevin awoke a little stiff from having to sleep with his new slave between his legs. He lifted the sheet seeing the long silken hair covering his thighs, feeling his cock still in her mouth. She had been occasionally sucking on it in her sleep. He gently brushed the hair away needing to see her face.

It hadn't been his intention to go this far with her but how could he resist. He had been as aroused as she was throughout the day so perhaps it had been inevitable.

He watched her eyes flicker open. She noticed him looking at her and tried to smile. Her eyes opened wide on realising she had his morning stiff cock in her mouth. Raising her head from it her eyes swivelled quickly away from his and her face reddened in deep embarrassment.

She buried her head pressing it deep into the soft mattress. He pulled her up his body feeling his cock squashed against her body then sliding between her legs. He heard a soft plea, "Master, no! Please, no!"

He understood the fear but needed to cuddle her. He needed to reassure her he would protect her. It was no longer an experiment for he felt something far stronger, an emotional desire to make her his slave.

He slid from her arms having to pull to break the strong grip. He guided her out of bed into the bathroom. As though she were devoid of movement he washed her in the shower then laid her in the bath to again soap and massage her body.

A hand slid down her front, another down her back. They met between her legs, not exploring, rather washing with suds in a gentle massage. Between her cheeks and lips everything was being soothed.

Brandi still couldn't look him in the eye or speak to him. He hadn't taken her last night she had taken him. She knew it was a combination of exhaustion and over stimulation but there was no excuse, it had happened and there was no turning back.

Those lovely hands weren't stimulating her they were doing something else more vital. They were taking ownership of her body. Every part of her had been made his, almost. Her body was almost completely his now so would she give him that final cherished gift?

He helped her from the bath to pat her dry with a big fluffy towel, wrapping her entirely in it leaving her feeling like his little girl. He was showing her his determination to look after her, making her his girl, his slave. She had felt a woman but now realised it had been just an illusion. She was ready to be made his woman. She was ready to surrender to him to become his slave.

"You must sit there and practise your pose," he told her.

A little bemused at what he meant she remembered late last night having to squat on the floor among the other slaves. It took her breath away thinking of herself as one of the slaves then steadied her racing heart.

She sank to the floor trying to remember what to do.

"That's it. Shoulders back, head up," he told her.

She looked into his eyes and felt proud to have pleased him. The look of admiration was clear on his face bringing her heart to a racing thump again. He turned back to the bathroom and she wanted to call him back.

She sat on the carpet with hands on her separated knees displaying her sex and breasts to an empty room. She wanted to leap up and run her hands over his body with lather to wash him like a dutiful slave. Instead she sat practising the position as her master had ordered trying to calm her passion.

When he was ready he would take her and until then she would wait patiently. ***

In the kitchen Brandi felt embarrassed and out of place. She sat at Kevin's feet practising the same position as in the bedroom only now she was on public display. It wasn't being naked that bothered her as this had become acceptable, especially as the other slave women were too. With the heat of the night wearing off she felt foolish sitting there showing herself off.

The slaves were busy preparing breakfast for their masters including Kevin. Rather than feeling rebellious over this humiliating position she wanted to attend to Kevin as the other slaves were doing. Again the idea of considering herself as one of them struck her as being wrong.

After last night the feeling of belonging to Kevin was difficult to shake off and was becoming more and more acceptable.

"Here pet, you need to eat," he said. She looked down at the bowl on the floor and almost growled. Her tummy made the noise for her. 'Damn! This isn't what I call being looked after.' She felt his hand pat her head. His fingers ran through her long black hair sending little tingling feelings through her.

He wasn't going to win her round like that! Being his pet was one thing but eating from a bowl on the floor was going too far.

"Your pet has learnt well Kevin. You seem to have a natural talent for training," John said.

She didn't want to let him down before them especially as it had become more than a game but this was too much to tolerate. How could he treat her like this? Hot tears formed in her eyes and she pushed it away disdainfully.

Nothing was said but by their attitude she knew it was trouble. She resumed the position more in defiance than a display of obedience. Kevin, with the others, arose from the table and escorted Brandi to the dungeon. A command wasn't needed their powerful presence was enough for her to fall in step.

Timorously she stepped to the wall and assumed the position without being told. She was afraid. It had been such a small act of defiance yet she could tell they had taken it seriously. Perhaps the game was too much for her and she should beg Kevin to take her home.

"You know what to do Kevin," John said.

His big powerful voice filled her with dread. It was so difficult to defy this dominant male who was so used to being in command. She scrambled up from the lewd position that showed off her body to these strangers, actually reluctant to move from it.

She hurried over to Kevin where he sat on an upright chair. Only when he pulled her over his knee did she realise what her punishment was to be. "Please, Master!" she begged. The words were a heartfelt plea, so much in contrast from yesterday, when she would have cursed him.

Brandi felt the slaps to her butt in an agony of embarrassment. They stung rather than pained her ass but the humiliation of being over his knee being spanked like a naughty schoolgirl was painful.

He hesitated between slaps drawing out the humiliation to what seemed an age of agony. She tried not to whimper or cry out in shame over the ordeal. Biting her tongue she managed to endure the humiliation before these strangers.