Brandi and Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood before him with head bowed, her dignity sinking to her feet, near to tears.

"You forgot to get her to count. Never mind, next time." John told him with a chuckle. "What next?"

"Oh! Yea! What do you say now pet?" Kevin asked her.

In confusion she tried to think what he meant. Remembering what Kelly had told her she stammered, finding it difficult to speak. "I. I. I'm sorry, Master. Thank you for punishing me, Master," she said, only just refraining from rubbing a red sore ass.

Her face was crimson from embarrassment, her cheeks streaked with tears but she tried to hold herself together with what was left of a dented dignity. She determined to behave for the rest of the weekend to avoid another shameful episode needing to hold on to the shreds of self-worth.

John stood over her large and dominating. "I had better go help the others see to the ponies. I'll leave you to it. Well done pet. You have done well. Soon you will be good enough to earn a slave name and your collar."