All Comments on 'Brandi and Kelly Ch. 11'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Finally a new chapter, thanks for that. Please be faster with the next one. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice...

Only the best stories include revenge, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wonder where it will lead Brandi and Kelly now. I really liked the ponygirl parts of the story. Please keep going.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Teacher is Mistaken is taking up all my time at the moment, and work, but that's not important. Will let Brandi have her revenge and see what she decides to do next. She will probably take an interest in Kelly, watching her go through her paces as a pony girl. Just now thinking of a plot where Brandi becomes a pony girl, harnessed up to a carriage with Kelly. Will she be able to withstand the harsh training? Or could she lose her will to fight it this time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hmm, I think going with her fried as a ponygirl would be great. Or as a pet again, an obedient, little puppygirl maybe...

I didn't think Big John would train her as a pony against her will. At least it seemed so of what could be read about him, he rescued Brandi repeatedly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hope you're getting on well with the next part of this great series. And can post it soon...

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Felt from the beginning

that Brandi was a switch, and her and michelle Slut would be, great combination The Story of Mistress Brandi and michelle Slut would be a nice couple of chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
John

Have to agree johns character the first weekend is completely out of line with kelly

anyoneeverywhereanyoneeverywhereover 10 years ago
please continue this one

hi,

i would love to see this story continued.

perhaps brandi could get pony training but later discovers she likes driving brandi? and perhaps they can take part in races or show-events?

regards

CherokeeLilithCherokeeLilithover 8 years ago
Just want say....

Thank you for the way you allowed Brandi to go on with life n have Big John always to look out for her.

I read the entire series n felt like i new Brandi.

Her worry towards her family n dignity was heartfelt n I felt great caring n concern towards Brandi, because her family would have known something was wrong n be looking for her.

I hated Kevin n way he tricked her with total disreguard for her n her feelings.

I always had thought like her that since she was new to it all, she could say NO or a pass word would be given n honored, for him to stop.

Any way tho, as it turned out all of them who hurt her:

Kevin, Thomas, Cindy, Teressa, and Janet got what they deservred from Big John.

Hope you add more to this one even tho it seems over... her life goes on with Michael Slut...

Be nice have you have us drop in n see update on how they are from time to time.

Just sayin'

KirbyOKirbyOabout 6 years ago

Was enjoying the story till her "best friend" betrayed her. I'm into BDSM but it should always be consensual. No thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'll give it a 5!

Very riveting story. Disturbing peek at the gullibility of young women who think they are so sophisticated. Btw, it's "throes", not "throws".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for not having a totally depressing ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad this tale never got continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7190 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES