Brandi and Kelly Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle slut stood up and patted Brandi on the shoulder. "You had me well and truly fucked when you were first here. No need to blush and look coy. Anytime you need a dirty fuck toy, I'm always very willing," she sincerely stated.

Brandi sat by herself trying to absorb all she had learnt, attempting to fit it all in with what the slave had said. When taken to the slave farm by Kevin she had no idea what it was all about. It had all been a joke; just a fun game. There was a serious dark side, which mirrored the hardships of the vanilla life out there.

It was a revelation to find a slave could be demanding and manipulative. She thought it was all about being subservient and obedient. Instead a slave could get what she wanted by manoeuvring her master, perhaps even subtly training him to treat her right. A smile and an enthusiastic fucking session could change his behaviour toward her.

That wouldn't work with the likes of Thomas.

"A dollar for your thoughts," Big John joked.

"Sorry master, slave didn't see you come in," Brandi hurriedly said, while scraping back the chair.

"Remain seated. You'll know when I cum in!" he laughed. "Never mind," he added, when she gave him a blank look.

"I want to talk to you. A contact at the university has arranged for you to take a break from college, Kelly and the others too. Teresa has agreed to a training program to become a responsible mistress. Part of that process is to apologise to you. That means more than saying she is sorry. Are you up to helping her out?" he asked.

"What does that involve?" Brandi asked. She felt awkward, sitting down before such an imposing master. She was naked, as all the slaves were at the slave farm, so needed to stand before him.

"You will put her in the stocks and whip her. When she's been punished you can let her go. That will just be the start. It will be good for her to be humbled and learn what it is like to be a slave. Don't worry. Others will be training her for the rest of the time. While we are discussing training, there is the matter of Jane," Big John took a sip of coffee. He stared at Brandi, watching the girl wince.

"She has been on our radar for some time. I'm bringing her in for her own good, as well as for the well being of slaves. Enough of that, just thought you might like to know," he stated.

"We come to you now, Any idea what you want to do? You can't go back to Kevin as his slave. He is too self absorbed to be a responsible master. When he is older, maybe he might make it," Big John conceded.

"You need some time to sort yourself out. You are tough, young and resilient, but everyone has their limits. Let me know what you want, and I'll see if I can arrange it. I've got a lot of contacts," he added.

Brandi knew he didn't just mean slave traders or masters. In education and the business world there were people who owed him favours. A daughter or wife rescued and looked after was one reason the slave farm existed. Finding a good home for a rescued slave was another.

It seemed Brandi didn't fit into that category. The best thing to do would be complete her education and go home. Spend time with family and friends would be a wise option. Big John had promised to look out for her which meant a great deal. She felt safe with that offer, as though being cuddled by a big bear.

A few hours spanking Teresa, followed by humiliating and whipping Jane sounded enjoyable. A few days by the pool, being looked after by Michelle slut would be good. The slave was fun to be with and had a lot of experience. She could learn a lot of naughty things from Michele slut.

An older woman kept by a young girl of eighteen would be an interesting experience. She would have to invite young virile guys to her apartment, just to keep Michelle slut happy.

Her imagination wandered carelessly while she sipped the cold coffee.

***

The guy looked startled as he walked into the kitchen at Brandi's apartment. The attractive blonde sharing her apartment was standing there naked.

"Relax guy, she may look like a responsible older woman, but she's just a slut. I see you're impressed by her big breasts. They're real, not implants. Go on, check them out for yourself. Go ahead she's a real slut and will enjoy it. That's it have a good feel of them," Brandi encouraged him.

Micelle slut stood there with a big grin on her face, while the young stranger manipulated her breasts and nipples.

"If you can satisfy the slut, I'll strip off to become your slave-girl, sir," she whispered. He hardly took in what she was saying, as he was in a rapture playing with the big tits.

"You'll have to fuck her damn hard to satisfy her. If you pass the test, you'll have two naked obedient women to play with, sir. We'll pander to your every whim. We know a lot of dirty tricks to keep you happy, sir," Brandi sighed.

She giggled on realising the daydream had been spoken out loud.

12