Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

The twins screamed as they saw Julee standing in the doorway. Busted. They were in for it now, the scandal, oh Lord, what do we do ....?

Bliss looked over at Julee and winked. She looked ever-so-sexy in a tiny white miniskirt that seemed almost molded to her ass and a pale pink halter top. She had on a pair of white stilettos and Bliss yearned to run over and grab her, but she played the game.

"Are you three out of your fucking minds?" Julee said in an angry tone, mostly for the twin's benefit.

Autumn and Tabby were practically shaking, so Julee decided to put them out of their misery.

"Having all this kinky fun and not waiting for me?" she grinned broadly as Bliss hopped up from the bed and began helping her strip.

Brandon wasn't aware that insanity ran in his family, but hell, he wasn't going to fight it. He reached the twin's room and saw them both waiting for him, shit-eating grins on both of their faces. He went to say something, but Autumn stopped him.

"We think you've been very, very rude, Uncle Brandon!" Autumn said.

"Excuse me?"

"We think you've been rude. You fucked Julee and Bliss. If you wanted to get laid, you should have come to me or Tabby first. We're the oldest."

"Yeah, buh-but ... " Brandon stammered, still shaken up.

"We think you should have to pay a penalty, Uncle B!" Tabitha grinned.

Okay, what have these two lunatics cooked up? Brandon had to wonder. He wasn't afraid -- but he was exhausted from the last few days events.

"Okay" he sighed "Should I ask what this penalty is?"

Autumn purred "You said you wondered if we were wearing underwear. We're going to let you find out -- but you have to fuck Tabby first, and do a good job, make her cum Uncle B. She needs to cum, dig it? Then you can fuck my trim and toned bod, and if you're a good Uncle B, you can fuck us both? Can you handle it, stud?"

To be honest, Brandon wasn't sure he could handle it, but he was not going to be outdone by his twin nieces. He puffed out his chest and said "Tabby, you're going to get the stuffing fucked out of you by this older man, and you are going to cum, and then I am going to fuck your sister and she is going to cum and then, I will fuck you both and my little slut nieces are both going to cum! Think you can handle that?"

Being flippant, Tabitha grinned. "Like I said earlier, Uncle B, you're going to have to prove it to me. But hell, I think you'll have fun trying!"

Tabitha kicked off her GoGo boots and her sister helped her yank off the tight shorts and halter. They shared a quick kiss, which gave Brandon pause, then Autumn situated herself in a chair in the corner of the room, to watch the action. So far, so good, both twins were thinking.

Autumn helped her sister get out of the tight shorts and Tabby giggled as she did so. "Oops Uncle B, guess you were right -- not wearing any underwear." In the blink of an eye, the halter was gone as well and Tabitha stood in front of her sister and uncle, naked as a jaybird. Autumn made herself comfortable and eagerly anticipated the fun and games that were soon to occur.

Brandon gave himself pause and thought how to handle Tabby. If indeed, the girl had disappointed by her past male lovers, he'd have to proceed with caution. He would need to start slow, but he didn't think Tabby was a frail, delicate little thing, so he knew he could accelerate the action later on. He would have to mix it up, but it was time to put up or shut up, he'd worry about Autumn in a little while.

Tabby walked over to her uncle, enjoying the slight confusion on his face. On tip-toe, she stood and kissed him, inserting an agile little tongue into his mouth, nude body pressed against his. "You have clothes on, that doesn't make a lot of sense if you're going to fuck me!" she snickered.

Brandon said "If it bothers you sweetness, do something about it!" he challenged her.

Tabby was not one to back down from a challenge, she moved back a bit, unbuttoned his shirt, tugging it down masculine arms, then the belt was gone, pants and boxers. He stood there in socks, she thought for a second about leaving them on, but realized he looked ridiculous in just black socks, but he beat her to it and they were gone.

Brandon could feel Autumn's eyes watching them both and was self-conscious about the situation for a minute. When all was said and done, he would have fucked all his nieces. Pangs of guilt washed over him, but they didn't last. They were all old enough and they'd made the choice to bed him, so he grabbed Tabby and kissed her -- the first kiss hard and demanding, the next one sweet and tender as his hands cupped her rounded buttocks and he held her close.

Tabby felt very comfortable in her Uncle B's arms, he was strong and very masculine, but not overwhelmingly so. He led her to the bed and smiled, he lowered her to the mattress and began kissing her body, tender and with reverence. He moved her blonde hair aside, kissed her neck, ears, worked down to her shoulders and placed soft kisses there. Brandon paid due homage to her breasts, rounder and fuller and with more bounce than her other siblings. Each nipple was large and very pink, he fondled them gently and licked and sucked each candyfloss-pink nipple. Tabby's blue eyes closed and she let out a little sigh -- as Autumn watched her twin being pleasured by their uncle, she was overjoyed it was all going so well.

Brandon kissed baby-soft skin as he moved down her body, watching Tabby squirm a bit as his tongue tickled her flesh. When he reached her pussy, it was already wet and glistening, covered with a downy, blonde tuft. In his tongue went, licking and dabbling at her cunt with slow, exquisitely torturous licks. Tabitha was having the time of her life, no man had ever been this good before. The scheme she and Autumn had cooked up was only a half-truth, but one thing was 100% on the mark -- an older man was indeed the kind of lover she had been needing.

"Oooh Uncle B, that's pretty darned good!" Tabitha sighed, not wanting to give in too soon. His tongue traveled down her thighs and Tabby almost shivered, it was if he instinctively knew just where to touch her to set her off.

Autumn was sliding a finger in and out of her hot pussy underneath the sun dress. Watching her sister / twin / lover being loved by their studly uncle was a real turn-on, made even hotter by the fact that she was going to be with him next. She knew all of Tabby's facial expressions well, since becoming lovers, Autumn had inspired them all. She thought it was curious how each of her siblings had different looks and styles of fucking and couldn't wait to see them all at the same time. She knew Bliss had a scheme, she was thankful for that, if their mother found out, they'd all be in deep shit.

Tabitha wanted, needed to taste Uncle B's cock -- she signalled him and he moved close to her, she wrapped her hand around his cock, pulled it to her soft lips and began sucking him off.

Brandon was perplexed by the differences in the girl's styles. Bliss was demanding, but stylish. Julee was an ardent cocksucker, Tabby was soft, caressing and tender. His cock almost felt surrounded by desire, he felt himself hardening and couldn't wait to be inside her pussy.

Being sensible, Brandon didn't rush. He let Tabby have fun, she licked and fondled his balls while she did so. Her eyes looked at his and she nodded, Brandon knew it was time to give his niece the fucking she needed. He moved away, his cock hard and ready. Tabby spread her legs and he moved inside her, her legs wrapping around him and he pushed and was buried deep inside her pussy. He began moving forward, in and out, but with slow, deliberate strokes. Tabby let out a little mewl of pleasure as her bare feet drummed upon his back and she begged for more.

Brandon let her set the pace -- he moved faster and her legs pulled him in tighter, she groaned and her body felt filled with cock. She wasn't about to tip her hand quite yet, but goddamn, this bastard could fuck!

"Oh Uncle B, you're pretty damned good, loverman! I can take more, do that!" Tabitha groaned. His dick surged, he put it to her a bit harder, nearly hitting the bottom of the curvy blonde's young cunt, still feeling Autumn's intense gaze upon them both.

Her pussy gripped him as tight as it could, but Tabby knew with every passing second that none of her previous male lovers had the proficiency, the talent for fucking, that her Uncle B possessed. Julee and Bliss had been right on -- he was an incredible stud. She couldn't wait to see Autumn screwing him, then share him with her sister / lover / best friend. His eyes met his, he had a look of determination set there, Tabby knew he was going to make her cum buckets today.

He surprised Tabby by pulling out of her needy cunt and telling her to turn around, He moved in behind the naked blonde and smiled an almost-menacing grin. "Ready to mix things up a bit, sweets?" Brandon asked.

Tabby was a bit fearful, she hoped he wasn't going to fuck her ass, but she doubted that was what Uncle B had in mind -- a bit too early and he'd likely ask. His beautiful cock began moving into her pussy from behind, ohh, so this was doggy style. The guys she had been with either fucked her missionary or let her ride, they were too lazy to work this hard. Not Uncle B. He held her tight and pistoned his cock deep, in and out he went, her pussy almost ached from having him deep inside, oh man, the feeling was wonderful. His hands moved upwards as he fucked her and played with her tits, he was making her feel things she hadn't felt -- ever!

"UhUhUh!" he grunted as he fucked his niece's tight, wet cunt. Tabby might think she didn't much like men, but the way she was fucking him back told a different story. She was reacting like a seasoned whore, Tabby thrust herself back at Brandon as he pounded her deeper and harder.

Tabby was fighting an urge to cum -- her uncle was a savage fucker -- but she looked at Autumn and saw her cue not just yet. She closed her eyes and concentrated on matching her uncle, he was so confident, she wished this could've happened ages ago. Just as she felt herself about to lose it, he stopped again. " WTF?", she thought.

Brandon actually needed a bit of a break, youth had its merits, he thought. Of course, he wasn't going to give the twins the satisfaction of telling them that, he just made it appear part of his game plan.

"Okay sugar, I want you on top of me, facing me and I want you to take my cock and ride it, okay? Uncle B wants to see that gorgeous ass bounce and he wants to play with those round tits you've been flaunting!" he smiled.

Tabitha was almost gushing with excitement -- she liked having round, big tits and she liked having them played with. What was use in having nice tits if no one notices, she thought. She mounted her uncle's still-hard dick, pleased with his endurance and wriggled and squirmed down, she felt him enter her cunt and then he was all in and she began to ride for all she was worth. She didn't hear him objecting as she really began to take full measure of him, his hands were almost -- but not quite -- mauling her tits and Tabby loved it! She was lost in a whirl of fucking, one of the greatest she'd ever felt.

Brandon was happy -- but not the way he should be. He ached to let go and cum in his niece's tight, fuckable cunt, but he still had to fuck her twin and somehow, he sensed the athletic Autumn might be even more of a challenge. He was spared that choice when he felt Tabitha's body tense up, saw her eyes close, her head go back and felt her body release in a fullblown climax.

Saved, Brandon thought as he watched Tabitha try to regain her breath. He let himself relax a bit, somehow he knew Autumn would be a challenge -- and lord, the two of them together? If he survived this encounter, he'd likely be walking funny for a week.

"Convinced now?" Autumn said smugly. Tabby nodded, still gasping for breath and gave the "Thumb's Up" to her twin. Autumn turned around and looked at her Uncle -- who did not seem to be tired, at least not to her.

Autumn walked, graceful and powerful, over to her uncle. She ran her hands over his body, you could almost feel the strength in her body, she was a predatory animal, all sensual, with fire, he hoped he had enough sexual prowess to tame Autumn. Or, at the very least, be her equal.

Autumn undressed and he could see the changes in his niece's body over the years. She had always been pretty, although at times, it had been hard to convince her of that. But now? She was a goddess, every inch of her had been shaped and sculpted into something almost beyond words. Her tits stood firm and proud, belly flat and smooth, legs and calves long and shapely. Her ass, perfect -- round, not a hint of sag. Even her auburn hair, worn long and flowing, added to her sensual, raw animal magnetism. All the women in his family were beautiful, but Autumn stood out with her own unique style.

He had to admit, she was hard to ignore. Autumn could change her look in the blink of an eye. In a bikini, she was perfection. She could do tomboy or athlete and still look feminine, yet strong and proud. She could do classy and elegant and had the legs to pull it off. Even cute, as she'd looked in the light sundress, her hair in a ponytail. As she shook her hair loose, it looked untamed and so did she, her eyes holding his own, challenging him to the fucking of a lifetime.

"I want to treat you, Uncle B, after the pussy-stuffing you gave my twin!" she grinned. "Let me give you a massage, sound good?"

After screwing himself into a near-exhausted state, it sounded great -- he wondered if Autumn had picked up on it and was giving him a break? He rolled over on the bed and the auburn-haired beauty joined him. She began rubbing and kneading Brandon's body -- Christ, it hurt! She was really rubbing him, his muscles protested, but she turned his head around and kissed with with a passion that took his breath away.

"Now Uncle B, behave -- it's only going to hurt for a few more minutes, I promise. Your muscles are so tight, you need this, believe me. But in a few minutes, we're going to get to the good stuff -- I think you can handle it!" Autumn teased evilly.

Man, there was pain moving all over his back and neck as Autumn rubbed him down, he was seeing stars. She even used her elbows to knead his back, he just wished she'd get it over with.

He didn't think he could take anymore and Brandon didn't consider himself a wimp, but just as he was about to protest, he smelled a nice scent and Autumn's technique totally changed. The caresses on his skin began to re-awaken him, she ran her fingernails along his neck and spine -- a spot many of his lovers missed -- and Brandon was now beginning to come alive again. As his mind drifted into an erotic haze, he wondered how someone who worked out so much maintained such a perfect manicure? He turned his head and saw Autumn kissing Tabitha, then she turned back to him.

"Okay Uncle B, I think we're both going to enjoy this. Now I'm going to straddle your face and let you eat me, I am going to massage you some more and get you prepped. No rush lover, let's just enjoy."

Made sense -- she swung her pussy onto his face and Brandon began eating her smooth, shaved cunt and he could see her, from the corner of his eye, rubbing his chest, his belly and up and down his thighs. He made a mental note that he was glad he'd gotten in shape -- with Autumn, he'd need to be.

Man, oh man, Brandon thought, she has a great touch and great hands. All of a sudden, he knew she had a great mouth too, because his cock was buried deep in it and she was sucking with ferocity. Before he knew it, he had cum and flooded Autumn's mouth with his spend, which she swallowed eagerly.

"I-I'm sorry Autumn, I didn't .... " he sputtered.

She just grinned and put her fingers to his lips. "Don't sweat it, Uncle B, I wanted some of your cum -- pure protein." she giggled. "I'll have you back and ready in a jiffy, although maybe I could get some help?" she winked at Tabby.

The curvy blonde twin joined her formidable sibling on the bed and they licked him jointly, one up and down, one swirling her tongue around from base to top, then one sucked his balls while the other stroked it with gentle fingers. Brandon lost touch with who was doing what, the girls kept kissing each other while they sucked him, it was exy and arousing and he was hard again within minutes.

"You be sure to give my sister a good fucking, Uncle B" Tabby smiled as she got off the bed and sat down to watch their uncle fuck her she-cat of a sister. Tabby loved watching Autumn having sex, with her sisters or when they coupled in their own room. She'd moved their dresser around so she could look in the mirror, Autumn moved like a jungle cat, every muscle in her body rippled while she fucked.

Missionary bored the hell out of Autumn and Brandon seemed to pick up on that. He let her move into position, doggy style and she turned around, almost snarling.

"Fuck me hard, Uncle B, fuck the shit out of me. Make me feel it, fuck me as hard as you can, a hot slut like me can take whatever you dish out. Believe me, when I fuck you, you'll know you've been fucked!"

Something that seemed to be inherent in their family, no one backed down from a challenge. Brandon pulled her to him, hard, he turned Autumn's head and forced his tongue into her mouth, biting the bottom of her lip. He felt her quiver, she wanted it a bit raw, so that's what he'd give her.

His hands dug into her perfect, smooth rump and he pulled Autumn close. With almost no preliminaries, no foreplay, he rammed deep within her. He wasn't at all surprised to find her soaked and welcoming, her body clenching tight around his cock. Oh, no bitch, he thought to himself, this is Uncle B's show. He swatted her ass, startling her, and she released him and he moved in and out again, harder, hearing Autumn groan. He was going to do his best to give the beautiful slut the fucking of a lifetime, with her twin as a kinky voyeur.

"Ohhh fuckkk, Uncle B, rub my clit, yeah, like that, ohhh fuck, give it to me!" Autumn moaned as he moved in and out. He wasn't rough, nor did Brandon manhandle her, but he was strong and forceful, better than Chase, who far too often, let her run the show. Uncle B was commanding, not afraid to take what he needed and then, to give ith back with equal force. She felt alive as he fucked her, his hands exploring every contour of her body, as if appreciating all the hard work she'd put in to getting that way.

"You're a nasty, savage little fuck, aren't you Autumn?" Brandon hissed through clenched teeth as he drilled deep into her yearning pussy. "You're Uncle B's wild slut, willing to do nasty things with him, aren't you?"

"Yesss, you know it Uncle B, you bastard, you prick, I am a slut, an incestuous perverted slut who loves fuckng you, give it to me, give it to meeee!" she wailed as her Uncle fulfilled her fantasies. " Screw gentle, gentle is overrated, I've got Tabby, Bliss or Julee if I want that, this is what I want, strong and commanding, a man who can take what he wants and give me what I want!" Autumn thought to herself. Her Uncle B was the best man she had ever fucked, bar none!

Tabby had never been hornier, not in her whole life, not even when orgying with her sisters. Oh God, Uncle B was so hot and her twin looked amazing, so sexy, she just had to get in on this. She jumped on the bed and kissed Brandon hard while he kept on fucking her sister. Autumn looked up, saw the duo kissing and that sent her over the edge, her cum soaking the sheets as she took in the sight of an incestuous kiss.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers