Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Tabby, Autumn wasn't out of breath and she tangled her mouth with her twin's and made it a three-way kiss. She saw a dazed look on their uncle's face and he let himself flop back on their bed.

"Okay, well -- have I proved Autumn's point, Tabitha?" he asked, with a somewhat-goofy grin on his face. Tabitha grinned and nodded, looking over at Autumn.

It hit Brandon like a lead weight. "I was set up, wasn't I?" Both girls grinned sheepishly and nodded. On Autumn, it was actually cute, uncharacteristic as it was for her.

"Sorry Uncle B -- but would you have fucked either of us any other way?" Autumn replied.

Brandon wasn't sure how he should reply to that. Given how easily he'd surrendered to Julee, and then to Bliss, he might have succumbed easier than they thought. He didn't answer -- he wasn't sure how much they knew about their sister's shenanigans.

"Now, everyone's happy, no one's hurt and we can just relax and all have a good time!" Autumn purred, her skilled hands running all over his skin. Brandon wouldn't swear to it, but he thought he heard his seductive, auburn-haired niece emphasize a few words in her statement. He shook it off. Just go with the flow, he thought.

"Can I take it, from how comfortable you were kissing me and each other, you are not averse to girl-on-girl or twin-on-twin delights?" he chuckled.

Tabby giggled. "You can. Me and Autumn do each other almost every night." She wasn't about to tell their uncle they sometimes changed rooms when their Mom was asleep, switching with either Bliss or Julee to keep things from getting stale -- not that they ever would.

Autumn nodded her assent. She loved all her sisters and thanked Bliss silently every day for starting all this, but no one made her cum like Tabitha, no one knew her hidden spots or how to wrest an orgasm out of her like her twin did. It was as if Tabitha sensed her desires and was happiest when pleasing her slightly=dominant twin. Until Uncle B, she never climaxed like she did when she was being licked by her blonde sister or when they were in the classic soixante-neuf.

Brandon pulled both nieces close to him, kissing Tabitha first, then Autumn, then sharing a kiss with both girls. "Could I ask a favor of you two girls?"

Autumn's hands still lazily toyed with her uncle's chest while Tabby stroked his cock. He had not cum a second time and was still almost fully erect. She was impressed, and she knew Autumn was too. "Sure, Uncle B, what is it -- or should we guess?" she teased.

"I've never seen two sisters have sex. It'd be very sexy, in a kinky kind of way. Would you be willing to show me?" he asked.

"What a silly question, Uncle B!" Autumn chortled.

"Yeah, like we weren't planning that next!" Tabby snickered. She moved close to her sister and her hands roamed all over Autumn's perfect body. Autumn purred in response. Tabby had a touch that never failed to get her motor running. Even on the crappiest of days, one stroke of Tabitha's hands, one soft, lilting kiss and Autumn began to drift into a sexual euphoria. This time, they had a new audience and the thrill was heightened.

It was different, having sex with Tabitha. Autumn liked her sex very hard and raw, but not with Tabby. With Tabby, it was all about the softness, the kittenish sounds her twin made when aroused, how Tabby could stroke her breasts just right, how even her hands would move over her stomach or ass, or caress up her thighs until they reached her pussy, then stroke it soft as a whisper. In contrast, Tabby felt loved and adored in her sister's arms, she liked how powerful Autumn felt, how she could move her about and seemed tireless in her quest to make Tabitha cum. She had a tongue that never seemed to stop devouring Tabby's pussy and sometimes the cuddly blonde nearly fell asleep from sexual exhaustion.

Brandon watched his nieces making love -- there was no other word for it, despite the forbidden factor of it, the love was evident in how beautiful they looked together. The happiness radiated on their faces. He had to restrain himself from pleasing himself -- he wanted to be hard and ready for them when he was needed and wasn't sure he could survive a 3rd cum.

It was very visually stimulating to see them playing though, toned and tanned Autumn against her cuddly, paler blonde twin, entertwined, cuddling, fondling, words of endearment barely audible, yet still arousing. They seemed to melt into one sensual being, moving about until Tabitha was on top of her sister, feasting on her pussy, her tongue dabbing, licking, swabbing and obviously knowing just where to go. Autumn's body thrashed under her twin's, but Tabby somehow held her own.

Autumn was aroused by Tabby, despite her love for very fit women and some recent forays with some of her gym-mates, it was still Tabby she loved the most. Tabby's cuddliness, if that was a word, made her giddy. Not that Tabby was out of shape, she rode her bike everywhere and swam, but Tabby was more like that model Autumn liked - Victoria Silvstedt, that was it -- and Autumn was more of the buff sort. Still, she never failed to let Tabitha know how sexy she was, in word and deed. She would have been upset had she not made her twin cum.

"Damn Tabby, you're insatiable!" Autumn murmured as her tongue licked up and down her sister's pussyslit, then her thighs.

"Thank you, Miss Pot!" Tabitha chuckled, turning around to blow a kiss to Uncle B, who was watching in rapt fascination.

Autumn wondered how they were going to keep this up when their Mom got home in a few days? Uncle Brandon had his own place and they could visit, but spending an increased amount of time there might draw suspicion. They could fuck while Victoria worked, but sometimes the girls had similar schedules. Perhaps they could pool their resources and rent a tiny apartment and Uncle Brandon could visit them there? Oh well, they'd work it out, their mother was not going to be an impediment to all this good sex.

Tabitha and Autumn fell on their sides, but were still joined, mouth-to-cunt, eagerly devouring each other. They could have stayed that way for hours, but some degree of clarity washed through Autumn's mind and she knew they only had a bit more time before everyone returned home and she wanted her first girl-man-woman threeway now!

"Uncle B?"

"Yes, darlin'?"

"Can you get your ass over here and start fucking us now, before anyone gets home and catches us?"

Brandon situated himself between the two sisters, enjoying both their differences -- in body type and style of fucking -- as well as their similarities, both girls were incest-loving, kinky, bi-sexual sluts. All his nieces were imaginative, creative young women and this had surely been a time to remember.

"Who gets me first?"

"Tabby should, because she needs to be reminded that older men are the best!" Autumn grinned.

"I was going to say you first, because I loved how hot you and Uncle Brandon looked like fucking!" Tabitha smiled.

"Uncle B, you pick!"

"Not a chance, you two little hellions!" he laughed. "We can toss a coin or pick a number between 1 and 10 or ... "

Autumn settled the matter by jumping on top of her handsome uncle and wriggling back down on his hard cock. That left Tabby to have her pussy eaten once more, plus she got to play with Autumn's firm tits and body, plus kiss her. Kissing Autumn was one of the most sensual pleasures one could ever hope for, Tabby knew as they leaned together and embraced.

"Oh Goddd Autumn, he's good, he's so fucking good!" she moaned as her uncle's tongue slurped up her juices. In Autumn's ear, Tabitha whispered "Bliss was right, he's got more than enough cock for all of us. And wow, what stamina!"

Autumn had to agree with her twin on that, she'd had some bodybuilder lovers who didn't have the endurance her uncle had displayed this day. She loved his cock too, it was as if it were tailor-made for her horny cunt, a perfect fit and it was hot and thick and she felt it moving within her walls as she rode him, swirling her body around as she and Tabby continued their lesbian loving.

One of the things that impressed Brandon was the fact none of his nieces were passive lovers. They were -- as he had just put it - little hellions - and his only regret was once his sister came home from her vacation, he wouldn't be fucking them every day, although he doubted they'd stop fucking. Bliss he could count on, and Julee, well yeah, Tabby might want to come over after work, as for Autumn -- why not a work-out after her workout?

"Penny for your thoughts, Uncle B" Tabitha hissed, looking down on him and smiling. Autumn was about 99.9% sure she knew what Uncle B was thinking of.

"Oh, was just wondering what the score of tonight's basketball game was!" Brandon smiled as Tabitha lifted herself away from his licking tongue. Autumn whacked him with a pillow.

"I was just thinking how lucky I am to have fucked my 2 sexy nieces and I'll probably still be smiling when they put me in the ground!" Brandon smiled as the girls switched places.

" Two nieces, Uncle B?" Autumn smiled. "Who do you think you're kidding? Didn't you hear us earlier? Bliss and Julee told us everythihg!"

Tabitha joined her sister, arm-in-arm before preparing for the next round. "We know what's been going on around here, Uncle Brandon. We're a bit disappointed -- shouldn't we have been first, being the oldest?"

"B-but I .... "

"Oh Uncle B, chill, we're cool with it. Those two are both such little hotties, of course you couldn't resist. So, now you have had a great time with all four of us, and damn, everyone's happy. Too bad you couldn't live here full time."

Brandon sighed. This was the best time of his life, but he knew it wouldn't work. "If your mother ever caught us, my loves, she'd pull a Bobbitt on me, so let's just keep mum about this!"

"Uncle B, we're not dummies!" Autumn said as she felt his tongue burrow into her pussy. This was the first time she'd felt his licking tongue, she was almost sorry she hadn't had the preliminaries earlier -- Brandon was a damned good cuntlapper. " OOOHH GODDD, Uncle B!" Autumn howled.

"That's it, you little wildcat, you've got a sweet cunt!" Brandon growled as her sister moved and ground her cunt against his cock. Tabby moved with a slower speed than her sister, she seemed to relish the experience, she fucked with a sensual rhythm as she and Autumn shared quick, sexy little kisses, then one long one that kept them together for a few minutes.

The tiwns broke apart and then Tabby did something unexpected, she changed her style and really began riding Brandon, her cunt rotating around his dick, Autumn's hands roaming her sister's body, playing with her tits, pinching the nipples, rubbing Tabby's clit while the sexy blonde fucked her uncle with tremendous vigor. "Give me that cock, Uncle B, I'm a big girl, I can take it, I can be just as much a slut as any of the others!"

Brandon decided to finally give it one last burst of energy, he thrust himself upwards, his tongue going deep inside Autumn's cunt and his cock driving deep into Tabby's pussy. Both of the girls shrieked in pleasure and that was it, his cum was boiling in his balls and it spurt deep into Tabby's horny cunt. Almost roughly, Autumn removed from his tongue and as soon as he seemed to finish cumming, she pushed Tabby away from his cock. "Watch this, lover!" she winked at Brandon and she began eating his cum from her sister's blonde snatch. With all the perversions he'd seen so far, this was one of the most erotic sights Brandon had seen to date. Tabby was grooving on her sister's licking tongue, so Brandon moved behind Autumn and began eating her again.

Autumn was thrilled beyond words to find her Uncle B was such a kind and considerate lover, to be taking care of her, expecting nothing in return. Oh, he'd get his reward, they would all make sure of that. Autumn she hoped the poor bastard slept well tonight, because he was certainly going to need his rest come tomorrow.